March 28, 2024, 07:07:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423261 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: October 25, 2011, 07:35:57 PM »

JVM HLN 5 minutes ago  video of DB's former friend, from Ft. Bragg. "She (DB) can turn that cry on. She is a con artist."
For some reason I really dont doubt what this woman is saying....IMO

Didn't see it, but I don't doubt her either,  as from the beginning, [ it's prolly just me ], but something is just fishy ...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: October 25, 2011, 07:39:25 PM »

I don't know if anyoone has read the people magazine article but I was reading it today at work and it said that Jeremy left for work at 5:30 and that deborah  cooked chicken dinner for herself ,the boys,the neighbor, and the neighbors daughter and then put Lisa down at 6:40 because she was fussy. Then she put in a movie for the boys and the neighbor girl and then her and the neighbor drank.
Soooo....she was able to cook a chicken dinner , eat it , clean the kitchen spotless as seen in the video , and put lisa down and get her to sleep so that she could drink with the neihgbor ? That is all in an hour and 10 minutes ? wow!

Anyone else get to read the article?
I didnt , dang.......wonder if we can find it on line...Klaas has always been good about posting that kinda thing....me...not so much....I just learned how to post my own pictures..lol.....but yea...Id like to read that one myself!!
It had a lot of details saying that she also bought mac and cheese when she got the baby food ,wine,and wipes. And if I am not mistaken this comes from her interview for this article. Any monkeys have the magazine? I should have tried to take a pic of the pages .
thats really interesting.....Id like to read that ...maybe someone will find it and post it if not I will look for it tomorrow........do you think that what they usually post in that magazine can be believed?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: October 25, 2011, 07:46:45 PM »

here is the magazine that it is in...you can read stuff from past issues it looks like...people magazine on line is People.com
Not sure how credible the magazine is or Deborah if she gave the interview .

Edit to add link:
https://subscription.people.com/storefront/subscribe-to-people/site/pe-4freesubtle0611.html?tcmid=NsTout&link=1001032
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 09:20:39 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: October 25, 2011, 07:47:42 PM »

here is the magazine that it is in...you can read stuff from past issues it looks like...people magazine on line is People.com
Not sure how credible the magazine is or Deborah if she gave the interview .
forgot the link lol
https://subscription.people.com/storefront/subscribe-to-people/site/pe-4freesubtle0611.html?tcmid=NsTout&link=1001032
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: October 25, 2011, 07:47:43 PM »

JVM HLN 5 minutes ago  video of DB's former friend, from Ft. Bragg. "She (DB) can turn that cry on. She is a con artist."

Didn't see it, but I don't doubt her either,  as from the beginning, [ it's prolly just me ], but something is just fishy ...
something is very fishy.......lies....changing stories...no talking to LE......something stinks with that woman and it aint the garbage..imo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: October 25, 2011, 07:47:50 PM »

Most of us are all so worn down from the Caylee Anthony case and subsequent trial, that more than likely, many of us would rather
just not become so involved and interested in yet another apparent travesty of justice against one more helpless and trusting young little person.  But, there is something so intrinsically compelling about this precious little face of Baby Lisa that begs for help - begs for justice.   What a precious little person ... she needed loving protection twenty four hours a day.   No excuse for an inebriated caretaker/mother.    I don't even buy that scenario anyway ...  What on earth happened to this angel?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: October 25, 2011, 07:51:36 PM »

something is very fishy.......lies....changing stories...no talking to LE......something stinks with that woman and it aint the garbage..imo

In my view - the biological father is as peculiar as well.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: October 25, 2011, 07:53:55 PM »

I don't know if anyoone has read the people magazine article but I was reading it today at work and it said that Jeremy left for work at 5:30 and that deborah  cooked chicken dinner for herself ,the boys,the neighbor, and the neighbors daughter and then put Lisa down at 6:40 because she was fussy. Then she put in a movie for the boys and the neighbor girl and then her and the neighbor drank.
Soooo....she was able to cook a chicken dinner , eat it , clean the kitchen spotless as seen in the video , and put lisa down and get her to sleep so that she could drink with the neihgbor ? That is all in an hour and 10 minutes ? wow!

I didnt , dang.......wonder if we can find it on line...Klaas has always been good about posting that kinda thing....me...not so much....I just learned how to post my own pictures..lol.....but yea...Id like to read that one myself!!

JUST SO HAPPENS, my DIL was here this weekend and had the new People magazine.  She left it here and I just got it out of our recycle bin.  I'll scan the article and post it 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: October 25, 2011, 07:53:59 PM »

looks like it is their version...
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-people-magazine-with-lisa-irwin-case-hits-store-shelves-20111022,0,199753.story

"What Happened to Baby Lisa?" is the title of the People magazine cover spread now on stands in stores.

The Kansas City missing baby case has gone national and international, and now with the new edition of People, even more people are aware of Lisa's disappearance.

In the article, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin retell their version of the events they remember from Lisa's disappearance nearly three weeks ago and deny any knowledge of where their daughter is.  Bradley says, "Let them search all they want," about the recent intense search conducted at their home.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: October 25, 2011, 07:55:22 PM »

JUST SO HAPPENS, my DIL was here this weekend and had the new People magazine.  She left it here and I just got it out of our recycle bin.  I'll scan the article and post it 
Yes ! Yes ! Yes !!!! I love you !!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: October 25, 2011, 07:55:39 PM »

yay...Thank You Klaas.......

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: October 25, 2011, 08:05:20 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuXiLkJ1jr4

local video's driving from dumpster fire location to Irwin's house.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: October 25, 2011, 08:08:18 PM »

http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/127892/missing_baby_lisa_irwins_mom
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin's Mom Makes Us Question Drinking While Parenting
Posted by Sheri Reed
on October 25, 2011 at 7:12 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: October 25, 2011, 08:11:56 PM »

New People magazine.  Not sure if it is the issue being referred to but it's what I have 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: October 25, 2011, 08:13:45 PM »

Lisa Irwin: Issues 10/25/11 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/1/oESIytKYpu0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: October 25, 2011, 08:21:22 PM »

Yep thats the one !  thanks Klaas !
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: October 25, 2011, 08:35:14 PM »

ok...I just read the entire thing and one thing that just stood out to me is the 911 call.....in this article Jeremy says when they noticed that the crib was empty and Lisa's bottle was on the floor they called 911 and everyone was running around crying and stuff...ok...but in the video of the 911 calls the first thing Jeremy says when he called 911 was that there had been a break in ......then after the dispatch called out that info, he then said that his 10 month old was also gone.................wth....reminds me of Misty Croslins 911 call........If my daughter was not in her crib when I walked in the room the first thing I would have done was call 911 and that would have been my first words...."my baby is gone"....not my house was broken into.......see...something just isnt right.............and also......did he call 911 on the house phone?......because all the cell phones were missing so how did he call 911 if they didnt have a house phone!

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: October 25, 2011, 08:43:28 PM »

ok...I just read the entire thing and one thing that just stood out to me is the 911 call.....in this article Jeremy says when they noticed that the crib was empty and Lisa's bottle was on the floor they called 911 and everyone was running around crying and stuff...ok...but in the video of the 911 calls the first thing Jeremy says when he called 911 was that there had been a break in ......then after the dispatch called out that info, he then said that his 10 month old was also gone.................wth....reminds me of Misty Croslins 911 call........If my daughter was not in her crib when I walked in the room the first thing I would have done was call 911 and that would have been my first words...."my baby is gone"....not my house was broken into.......see...something just isnt right.............and also......did he call 911 on the house phone?......because all the cell phones were missing so how did he call 911 if they didnt have a house phone!

Oooooh what a tangled web ...
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: October 25, 2011, 08:50:00 PM »

Very good point .. and the recording of the dispatch to LE said he also said "he didn't witness anything"

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: October 25, 2011, 08:55:26 PM »

Very good point .. and the recording of the dispatch to LE said he also said "he didn't witness anything"

kinda also sounds like Ronald Cummings words...I was at work........Im not buying a word of anything they have to say.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.