March 29, 2024, 09:18:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423462 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #700 on: October 25, 2011, 09:04:29 PM »

Yep thats the one !  thanks Klaas !
ok...I just read the entire thing and one thing that just stood out to me is the 911 call.....in this article Jeremy says when they noticed that the crib was empty and Lisa's bottle was on the floor they called 911 and everyone was running around crying and stuff...ok...but in the video of the 911 calls the first thing Jeremy says when he called 911 was that there had been a break in ......then after the dispatch called out that info, he then said that his 10 month old was also gone.................wth....reminds me of Misty Croslins 911 call........If my daughter was not in her crib when I walked in the room the first thing I would have done was call 911 and that would have been my first words...."my baby is gone"....not my house was broken into.......see...something just isnt right.............and also......did he call 911 on the house phone?......because all the cell phones were missing so how did he call 911 if they didnt have a house phone!
Very good point .. and the recording of the dispatch to LE said he also said "he didn't witness anything"

kinda also sounds like Ronald Cummings words...I was at work........Im not buying a word of anything they have to say.....

And mommy was sleeping and did not hear a thing . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #701 on: October 25, 2011, 09:08:37 PM »

Hi Monks!
I am just dropping down to put my 2 cents in.... if my baby was kidnapped, I would have my mug on TV every night like Beth Holloway did, and I would be begging for my baby's safe return....
I wouldn't be grieving, because I would not know if my baby was dead or alive. I would be freaked out.. 
thank you very much for all of the pictures and links.. I read here every day and appreciate it!!

I agree!!!!!

Mark Lunsford was giving interviews every chance he got.  He withstood all kinds of criticism with one thought, to find his daughter. 
John Walsh and his family went thru h3ll.  But he talked with LE, had a poly, and did whatever he needed to do. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: October 25, 2011, 09:28:12 PM »

ok...I just read the entire thing and one thing that just stood out to me is the 911 call.....in this article Jeremy says when they noticed that the crib was empty and Lisa's bottle was on the floor they called 911 and everyone was running around crying and stuff...ok...but in the video of the 911 calls the first thing Jeremy says when he called 911 was that there had been a break in ......then after the dispatch called out that info, he then said that his 10 month old was also gone.................wth....reminds me of Misty Croslins 911 call........If my daughter was not in her crib when I walked in the room the first thing I would have done was call 911 and that would have been my first words...."my baby is gone"....not my house was broken into.......see...something just isnt right.............and also......did he call 911 on the house phone?......because all the cell phones were missing so how did he call 911 if they didnt have a house phone!
Very good point .. and the recording of the dispatch to LE said he also said "he didn't witness anything"

kinda also sounds like Ronald Cummings words...I was at work........Im not buying a word of anything they have to say.....

I can't understand IF Deborah got rid of the baby and Jeremy came home and she was gone...
No it just isn't right because he lied to LE about when he came home 2 complete different stories.
He had to be ok with dumping his own baby but did he? Or Deborah got someone else to and he was OK with that?!
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #703 on: October 25, 2011, 09:34:37 PM »

I can't understand IF Deborah got rid of the baby and Jeremy came home and she was gone...
No it just isn't right because he lied to LE about when he came home 2 complete different stories.
He had to be ok with dumping his own baby but did he? Or Deborah got someone else to and he was OK with that?!

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2011/10/lisa-irwin-missing-hotspots.html
JMO:  JI is so smitten with DB that he'd do anything.  If he comes clean he loses her and both boys... he seems too timid to stand up

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: October 25, 2011, 09:36:54 PM »

Most of us are all so worn down from the Caylee Anthony case and subsequent trial, that more than likely, many of us would rather
just not become so involved and interested in yet another apparent travesty of justice against one more helpless and trusting young little person.  But, there is something so intrinsically compelling about this precious little face of Baby Lisa that begs for help - begs for justice.   What a precious little person ... she needed loving protection twenty four hours a day.   No excuse for an inebriated caretaker/mother.    I don't even buy that scenario anyway ...  What on earth happened to this angel?

Ono, I fall into that category completely.

Didn't want to get involved in another missing child, but started coming here to read and did my own research on missing Lisa, without posting, trying to keep a distance. But for some reason, I am compelled to post.

I don't think any caregiver responsible for children has the right to, as her mother said, "Have my adult time" if that means getting drunk and unable to care for the children. Upsets me to think she did this several times a week, as she stated. Then denied she had a drinking problem. Even snickered as she said, "No" when asked.

Poor Baby Lisa.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: October 25, 2011, 09:41:03 PM »

JMO:  JI is so smitten with DB that he'd do anything.  If he comes clean he loses her and both boys... he seems too timid to stand up
and again...a similarity to the Haliegh case......exept turned around...Misty was too timid and  head over heals in Love with Ronald..........and yes, I agree.....JI is too timid and wouldnt go against DB.....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #706 on: October 25, 2011, 09:46:50 PM »

and again...a similarity to the Haliegh case......exept turned around...Misty was too timid and  head over heals in Love with Ronald..........and yes, I agree.....JI is too timid and wouldnt go against DB.....IMO

Agree - Agree - Agree; and thus far everyone has gotten away with it ... makes me SICK

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: October 25, 2011, 10:10:09 PM »

If there is no witness or security video that can provide confirmation that Jeremy Irwin was at his workplace between the hours of 12:15 AM and 04:00 AM on the morning of October 4th ... I somehow believe that this case is going to move forward fast.

Think about it.  What are the chances that three witnesses descriptions could be wrong.

The video regarding the re-interview with Mike Thompson is a must see.

Janet

++++++

12:15 AM

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

04:00 AM

Witnesses Claim They Saw Man Carrying Missing Baby Lisa
Updated: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:27 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:25 AM CDT

(NewsCore) - Three Kansas City residents said Friday that they saw a suspicious man walking the streets with an infant on the night that 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared.

Mike Thompson told ABC's "Good Morning America" that he was heading home on his motorcycle around 4:00am when he noticed the man, who was dressed in a T-shirt, on a street near Baby Lisa's home.

"[It was] 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees, the baby don't have a blanket or coat or nothin', and this guy's walking down the street," Thompson said. "I thought it was kind of weird."

Thompson claimed the infant -- who was only wearing a diaper -- resembled Baby Lisa and said that he would recognize the man if he saw him again.

He said he waited about a week to report the sighting to police because he did not immediately make the connection to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpps/news/baby-lisa-witnesses-speak-dpgonc-20111021-fc_15585422

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: October 25, 2011, 10:18:53 PM »

I heard on the radio tonight, Nancy Grace show I think with JVM..anyways, someone said something about the guy walking around could have been 'staged' with a doll to make the story of a kidnapping seem plausible..
not the exact wording but I hope you get my drift...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: October 25, 2011, 10:34:40 PM »

Could it be that the descriptions revealed by the witnesses in regards to the man who they observed carrying an unclothed baby throughout the streets in the early hours of October 4th is the smoking gun that will blow this case wide open ... descriptions that appear to be pointing at Jeremy Irwin?

Does Jeremy Irwin have some explaining to do ... explaining that may implicate Debbie Bradley in the happenings encompassing the demise of baby Lisa?

Janet

I think you may be right Janet. Somehow I can not see Debra disposing of her baby. A baby she obviously loved but "apparently" make a bad decision resulting in the child's demise. I believe her when she says she was a good Mother. But feel like she make a crucial mistake drinking into oblivion that evening when she had no one else to keep her children from harm. I think this would explain Jeremy's behavior, cold-odd as if he was in shock knowing he had the task of disposing of his daughter.

P.S. Thanks for bringing over the transcripts of JVM Smile

YW cartfly.

When both the 12:15 AM and 04:00 AM sightings of a man carrying a baby are considered and when the descriptions are considered ... I speculate that Jeremy may have been contacted at work by Debbie after baby Lisa met her demise.  He returned home immediately and ... a distraught Jeremy walked the streets with his baby daughter attempting to figure out what to do.  Meanwhile ... Debbie disappeared the cell phones in an attempt to destroy evidence.

Considering the fuzzy image of a male in the 02:30 AM gas station security video appears to be wearing white pants and no baby is revealed ... could it be that this sighting may not be case related?

Janet

+++++

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: New Surveillance Footage Shows Man Leaving Woods [VIDEO]
October 24, 2011 4:42 PM EDT

<snipped>

Surveillance footage of a mystery man leaving a wooded area on the night of baby Lisa Irwin's alleged disappearance nearly three weeks ago was located at a gas station in Kansas City near Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's home. The security camera shows a man dressed in white leaving the woods at 2:30 a.m. just two miles from baby Lisa's home.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/236715/20111024/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-deborah-bradley-jeremy-mystery-man-kansas-city-missouri-cadaver-dog-surveill.htm

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: October 25, 2011, 10:54:07 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15875010/missing-childrens-group-blankets-wal

Three weeks later, no signs of baby Lisa
Posted: Oct 25, 2011 7:08 PM CDT
Updated: Oct 25, 2011 8:59 PM CDT
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager - email

::snipping2::

The department's Crimes Against Children unit is overseeing the crime. The unit is within the Special Victims area. Capt. Mark Folsom is the unit's commander.

Folsom was the lead detective in the investigation of the Waldo area rapes that terrorized that neighborhood in 2009 and 2010. Folsom is known as a methodical and tireless detective who is camera shy. The department came under scathing criticism from Waldo area residents and even some council members for not making a quick arrest in the attacks and for seemingly having few leads.

While Folsom and his detectives focused on making an arrest, few details leaked about potential suspects before Bernard Jackson was arrested in May 2010 in connection with a series of Waldo area rapes in the 1980s. Jackson was convicted this summer and sentenced earlier this month to life in prison for those rapes. He is still awaiting trial in connection with charges involving the more recent Waldo rapes.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: October 25, 2011, 10:57:02 PM »

Missing Baby Lisa: Police 'Need' Separate Interviews with Parents
Oct. 25, 2011

<snipped>

Police are still intent on interviewing the parents, Deborah Bradley, 25, and Jeremy Irwin, 29.

"We need them to sit down apart from each other, with detectives, and answer the tough questions detectives have for them concerning what they may or may not know about anything, who came and went [the night Lisa disappeared]," Young told ABCNews.com. "There's a whole list of things that they may know."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-police-tough-questions-parents/story?id=14810300

_____

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: October 25, 2011, 11:03:01 PM »

Oct. 25, 2011

<snipped>

Police are still intent on interviewing the parents, Deborah Bradley, 25, and Jeremy Irwin, 29.

"We need them to sit down apart from each other, with detectives, and answer the tough questions detectives have for them concerning what they may or may not know about anything, who came and went [the night Lisa disappeared]," Young told ABCNews.com. "There's a whole list of things that they may know."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-police-tough-questions-parents/story?id=14810300

There's a big key right there.  These two are stuck like glue to each other, joined at the hip.  That way, they can get the story straight.  I'd love to see each one interviewed separately and then I'll bet the discrepancies start flying.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: October 25, 2011, 11:42:20 PM »

On local news, KMBC they reported that the boys will be re-questioned Friday and they will also be swabbed for DNA.  I don't see a story on KMBC.com yet to back that up.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: October 26, 2011, 12:39:37 AM »

Interviewing children and has information about the first interview with the small boys.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/25/3229412/legal-dance-with-police-is-part.html

Posted on Tue, Oct. 25, 2011 10:59 PM
Legal dance with police is part of the system
By MARK MORRIS and CHRISTINE VENDEL
The Kansas City Star

The parents also have refused to allow police to have specially trained social workers reinterview their older children from previous relationships, boys ages 6 and 8 who were at the home when Lisa disappeared.

As a general rule, police do not interview children who are witnesses. Instead, they refer them to a child protection center, where social workers talk to the children. Police are not allowed in the room.

In the Irwin case, social workers talked to one boy for 30 minutes and the other boy for 50 minutes the day Lisa vanished. Police have not been able to send the boys back to the center.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/25/3229412/legal-dance-with-police-is-part.html#ixzz1brK9r3Ui
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #715 on: October 26, 2011, 01:48:24 AM »

Oct. 25, 2011

<snipped>

<snipped>

JMO~but the fact they refuse to be interviewed seperately is the BIGGEST red flag period (and in this case that is saying alot), isn't that investigation 101??? Surely they parents even DB drunk (if she was) would know this.....if you are innocent why not. Then again, why set conditions. I am sorry but nothing screams kidnapper to me and never has, the answers lie with the parents and the kids prolly know or overheard something too..this is why they refuse and also why they can't be ruled out. It's their fault, I am sorry if I offend anyone but I call it like I see it and they have guilt written all over them just from this one condition, it's SOP in every case I know about. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #716 on: October 26, 2011, 06:13:58 AM »

I just can't find the answer. Sad

Was the black garbage bag covered over the window and stuck there by duct tape something the parents did?  Or something the police/media did? 

That black plastic covered window in little baby Lisa's room is just too disturbing not to have an answer!

???

~fanta
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: October 26, 2011, 07:08:41 AM »

In the People Magazine article that Klaas posted, it states that the cell phones had no service due to non payment and Jeremy used a work phone to call 911.  If the phones were piled on the counter, and if there is an abductor, the phones may have been taken to delay a call for help.....maybe?   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: October 26, 2011, 07:55:28 AM »

Cell phones can call 911 regardless if activated or not.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: October 26, 2011, 08:35:35 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-parents-talk-14815791
Baby Lisa: Parents Won't Talk
Dan Abrams explains the conditions on which Lisa Irwin's parents will cooperate.
02:23 | 10/26/2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.