March 28, 2024, 08:16:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423272 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: October 26, 2011, 04:40:04 PM »

Why do you guys think they want to take DNA samples from the 2 boys?

On HLM Vinnies show they said to rule the boys out for whatever the dog hit on.
Which is a good thing...

But why would the dogs hit on them...?  They are obviously alive. 
they could also have found blood specks or something of that nature and they want to be sure who it came from.imo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: October 26, 2011, 04:40:24 PM »

Which is a good thing...

That makes no sense.  The boys' aren't in a state of decomposition.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: October 26, 2011, 04:42:15 PM »

TaZzcutie Tina Hellums
#LisaIrwin seriously 12 signs in the yard and dad adds another. Try putting them where they can be seen. Not infront of the house for media
9 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: October 26, 2011, 04:47:53 PM »

Which is a good thing...

That makes no sense.  The boys' aren't in a state of decomposition.   

True......doesn't make sense.
Just got up from a nap and heard, wasn't thinking straight.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: October 26, 2011, 04:48:55 PM »

Maybe someone will put up that show on youtube...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: October 26, 2011, 05:01:29 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/26/justice/missouri-missing-girl/index.html
snipped;

But the attorney representing Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, parents of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, said the couple is not opposed to separate interviews, but do not want what police requested -- an unrestricted interview with no attorneys present.

"Being questioned separately is not the issue," said attorney Cyndy Short. She said the couple has been cooperative and has previously been interviewed separately as well as together. They don't mind being interviewed separately as long as the detectives are fair, open-minded and non-accusatory, she said.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: October 26, 2011, 05:30:58 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1241831280001/cops-missing-babys-brothers-to-be-interviewed-again/?playlist_id=87485
Cops: Missing Baby's Brothers to Be Interviewed Again
Oct 26, 2011 - 7:07 -
Former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman reacts

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: October 26, 2011, 05:36:03 PM »

Police: Parents of missing Missouri girl refuse separate interviews

Read more -

Oh, come on wth are they hiding.........
This indeed is turning into another @$#%% case. 
Can't bring myself to say the name. Monkey Devil!

Can they really refuse to talk to police?  If so, there is something really wrong with the system (like we didn't know that already).

They have to be charged with something before police can force them to be interviewed.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: October 26, 2011, 05:37:58 PM »

ryankath Ryan Kath
RT @Sam_Hartle: Local attorney representing #LisaIrwin's parents just sent out press release saying they will send out daily press releases
41 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: October 26, 2011, 05:40:07 PM »

Read more -

Can they really refuse to talk to police?  If so, there is something really wrong with the system (like we didn't know that already).

They have to be charged with something before police can force them to be interviewed.

Thanks Pattianne...that makes sense.  Although, I would like to think that I would give whatever interviews that are needed if my child were missing.  Even if I was the accused.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: October 26, 2011, 05:44:34 PM »

Read more -

Sorry, under no circumstances can LE force you to be interviewed.  It is one of the most cherished of Constitutional rights.  Remember the Miranda warning?  "You have the right to remain silent, you have a right to have an attorney with you, if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed, etc."   In fact, they can't even take you into custody unless they are arresting you and they must tell you what they are arresting you for.  If you agree to be interviewed, you can say at any time that you want your attorney and they must immediately stop.  Surely no one thinks this is a flaw in our justice system.

I thank God that I live in a country where being forced to give evidence against myself is illegal.  In the old days they used to beat you with a rubber hose to make you talk.  Not any more.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: October 26, 2011, 05:49:44 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29589547/detail.html
KCPD Plans To Re-Interview Missing Baby's Brothers
Police Say They'd Like To Talk To Parents Again Separately
POSTED: 7:24 am CDT October 26, 2011
UPDATED: 4:19 pm CDT October 26, 2011

::snipping2::
KMBC's Peggy Breit reported that the first time police talked to the children, one boy was interviewed for almost an hour, the second boy was interview for nearly a half-hour.

Breit said the boys would likely be taken to a facility similar to the Child Protection Center.

"We conduct forensic interviews on children ages 3 to 17 in cases of alleged sexual abuse, physical abuse and children who may have witnessed a homicide or a serious act of violence," said Julie Donelon of the Child Protection Center.

The interview would be conducted in a room with specially trained interviewers whose backgrounds are in child development, social work and psychology.

"We gather information about what's going on in the home, in the family, what they may have seen, to gather as many details as we can so that law enforcement can then use that information to follow up on any leads that might come from that," Donelon said. "The most important thing is that it's a neutral information gathering, fact-finding interview in a neutral, child-friendly setting that's done by specially trained interviewers who know how to avoid suggesting and leading questions."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29589547/detail.html#ixzz1bvWZ8ly4

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: October 26, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »

snipped;

But the attorney representing Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, parents of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, said the couple is not opposed to separate interviews, but do not want what police requested -- an unrestricted interview with no attorneys present.

"Being questioned separately is not the issue," said attorney Cyndy Short. She said the couple has been cooperative and has previously been interviewed separately as well as together. They don't mind being interviewed separately as long as the detectives are fair, open-minded and non-accusatory, she said.

Is there something wrong with detectives being fair, open-minded and non-accusatory?  Not in my opinion.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: October 26, 2011, 05:55:04 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29589547/detail.html
KCPD Plans To Re-Interview Missing Baby's Brothers
Police Say They'd Like To Talk To Parents Again Separately
POSTED: 7:24 am CDT October 26, 2011
UPDATED: 4:19 pm CDT October 26, 2011

KMBC's Peggy Breit reported that the first time police talked to the children, one boy was interviewed for almost an hour, the second boy was interview for nearly a half-hour.

Breit said the boys would likely be taken to a facility similar to the Child Protection Center.

"We conduct forensic interviews on children ages 3 to 17 in cases of alleged sexual abuse, physical abuse and children who may have witnessed a homicide or a serious act of violence," said Julie Donelon of the Child Protection Center.

The interview would be conducted in a room with specially trained interviewers whose backgrounds are in child development, social work and psychology.

"We gather information about what's going on in the home, in the family, what they may have seen, to gather as many details as we can so that law enforcement can then use that information to follow up on any leads that might come from that," Donelon said. "The most important thing is that it's a neutral information gathering, fact-finding interview in a neutral, child-friendly setting that's done by specially trained interviewers who know how to avoid suggesting and leading questions."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29589547/detail.html#ixzz1bvWZ8ly4

And I believe that such sessions are generally videotaped to make certain that no leading questions are asked or any pressure put on the child.  Remember the McMartin child abuse trial where children said they were taken up in helicopters and dropped to earth among many other accusations?  And LE actually believed it? The McMartins were eventually cleared, but not until their lives were destroyed by over-zealous social workers and LE.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: October 26, 2011, 06:04:54 PM »

Read more -

Sorry, under no circumstances can LE force you to be interviewed.  It is one of the most cherished of Constitutional rights.  Remember the Miranda warning?  "You have the right to remain silent, you have a right to have an attorney with you, if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed, etc."   In fact, they can't even take you into custody unless they are arresting you and they must tell you what they are arresting you for.  If you agree to be interviewed, you can say at any time that you want your attorney and they must immediately stop.  Surely no one thinks this is a flaw in our justice system.

I thank God that I live in a country where being forced to give evidence against myself is illegal.  In the old days they used to beat you with a rubber hose to make you talk.  Not any more.

We all know that your Miranda rights have to be read to you.  You can also refuse to answer during the interview.  However, if you are charged with a crime the police most certainly do have the right to interview you.
erilis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: October 26, 2011, 06:05:13 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20540037,00.html
Why Won't Baby Lisa's Parents Talk to Police?
By Jeff Truesdell
Wednesday October 26, 2011 03:15 PM EDT

Accused during police questioning in the disappearance of their missing daughter, the parents of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin want a new set of detectives to meet with them before they will agree to sit down for any further interrogation.

A lot of body language can be observed in that picture.

I agree, he isn't even touching her and she is leaning on him for support. 

He always has his hands in his pockets too, is he trying to hide something??

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: October 26, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »

TaZzcutie Tina Hellums
#LisaIrwin seriously 12 signs in the yard and dad adds another. Try putting them where they can be seen. Not infront of the house for media
9 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin
Has to be the lawyers courting public opinion again or another paid photo op for a network.  He needs to either man up or stay inside.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: October 26, 2011, 06:28:05 PM »

Read more -

We all know that your Miranda rights have to be read to you.  You can also refuse to answer during the interview.  However, if you are charged with a crime the police most certainly do have the right to interview you.

You might want to read the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: October 26, 2011, 06:30:52 PM »

Read more -

If you refuse to speak it wouldn't be much of an interview.  And you do have that right.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: October 26, 2011, 06:49:53 PM »

Read more -

If you refuse to speak it wouldn't be much of an interview.  And you do have that right.

Oops...I started a bit of a fuss over that.  I understand the Miranda rights and all and totally agree with that...I guess that I was looking at it more of they called the police and initiated all of this and now they aren't talking.  No need to get bent out of shape I certainly believe in our Constitutional rights...but to me there is something wrong when you call the police to help find your missing child and then stop talking to those very people that are trying to help you.  And no I do not believe that they are being mean to them or focusing only on them.  It really was a simple question that was taken different than I intented.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.