March 28, 2024, 05:10:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423249 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: October 26, 2011, 10:20:53 PM »

BTW has anyone else read that there are 2 Johnny Tanko's?  aka Jersey's... One white, one black?  I saw that on another site from a local just wonder if anyone else saw it?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: October 26, 2011, 10:30:49 PM »

Starshadow = gone as in banned.  Attitude is everything.

I swear you are FAST!!!! I should have known you were on it before wasting my time on a rebuttal.

That was the fastest slam dunk/drop kick I've seen.
Go going Klaass.....

Muffy lets me know when someone is "out of line".  Muffy is quick to let me know and I'm quick on the trigger.   

Anyone can report another that is "out of line".      But there's only one Klaasend and she is definitely quick on the trigger.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: October 26, 2011, 10:37:50 PM »

I swear you are FAST!!!! I should have known you were on it before wasting my time on a rebuttal.

That was the fastest slam dunk/drop kick I've seen.
Go going Klaass.....

Muffy lets me know when someone is "out of line".  Muffy is quick to let me know and I'm quick on the trigger.   

Anyone can report another that is "out of line".      But there's only one Klaasend and she is definitely quick on the trigger.
you got that right....I didnt even know she was in the house and then all of a suddenI saw  the RED words appear I thought I was the one shot!!!   lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: October 26, 2011, 10:47:36 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: October 26, 2011, 10:56:41 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/police-say-theyll-question-2-older-brothers-of-missing-kansas-city-baby-again/2011/10/26/gIQAvV3jJM_story.html
Police say they’ll interview 2 older brothers of missing Kansas City baby again
By Associated Press, Updated: Wednesday, October 26, 5:20 PM

::snipping2::
Cynthia Short, the family’s attorney, said Wednesday that police recently asked to interview the boys a second time and the parents “have had to weigh the best interest of their small children against the desire of the law enforcement to bring their boys in for a second interview.”

Ms. Short, instead of "the parents have to weigh the best interest of their small children against the desire of LE to bring their boys for a second interview"... shouldn't it be "the parents have to weigh the best interest of their small children against finding a baby who is missing and may be in danger"?

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: October 26, 2011, 11:03:59 PM »

I always miss the good stuff!!

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #846 on: October 26, 2011, 11:05:22 PM »

My initial response to the post was "Just smile and wave Monkeys, Just smile and wave..." Lol
But "banned" is much better justice Smile

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: October 26, 2011, 11:08:26 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-colorado-man-reaches-out-to-family-of-baby-lisa-irwin-20111026,0,7864008.story
Colorado Man Reaches Out to Family of Lisa Irwin
Eric Burke, FOX 4 News Christie Walton, Interactive Content Producer
8:36 p.m. CDT, October 26, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—

Video at link.
A Colorado man has a similar story to the one of Lisa Irwin's family. Gil Abeyta and his wife woke up on July 15, 1986 and their son Christopher was gone. He's still missing 25 years later.

Abeyta is reaching out to Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.

"I met with them briefly," Abeyta said. "I could tell they don't trust anyone, not even me."

He says he expected that response. He's been following the story from the beginning. He feels like the baby's parents got some bad advice as well as being overwhelmed and they simply withdrew. Abyeta says talking with them wasn't easy.

"It didn't go as well as I wanted it to, but then again, I was telling them to do this do that," he said. "Talk to police, they didn't like it, you think they like someone coming in and telling them that?"

It's easy to see that Abyeta has a passion for helping families find their missing children. The Lisa Irwin case gets him really fired up.

"It was the closest I've ever had in my life," he said. "That's why I immediately came here. I never had anyone like this. It was so similar, it was like reliving it."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: October 26, 2011, 11:14:14 PM »

When both the 12:15 AM and 04:00 AM sightings of a man carrying a baby are considered as well as when the aligning descriptions are considered ... I speculate that Jeremy may have been contacted at work by Debbie after baby Lisa met her demise.  He returned home immediately and ... a distraught Jeremy walked the streets with his baby daughter attempting to figure out what to do.  Meanwhile ... Debbie disappeared the cell phones in an attempt keep that contact with Jeremy from being revealed.

Considering the fuzzy image of a male in the 02:30 AM gas station security video appears to be wearing white pants and no baby is revealed ... could it be that this sighting may not be case relevant?

Janet

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpps/news/baby-lisa-witnesses-speak-dpgonc-20111021-fc_15585422

If the person on the tape is somehow associated with Lisa's disappearance, then by 2:30am he had already done what he had done, but he did not carry Lisa away, as the person in the tape clearly is carrying no baby.

The only problem with the theory of the man seen at 4:00am at Randolph and 48th being Jeremy, is that at 4:00pm Jeremy was at home, calling 911.

I'm sure the police GPSed his call to make sure he was at home.

Well, I guess they would have done that by now.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 26, 2011, 11:16:00 PM »

I just want to pick her up and give her a big ole hug...where are you Lisa?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: October 26, 2011, 11:20:11 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/mother-of-one-of-lisa-irwins-half-brothers-speaks-out
Mother of one of Lisa Irwin’s half brothers speaks out
Posted: 9:44 PM
    By: Christina Medina

MARSHALL, Mo. - On the heels of announcement that Baby Lisa Irwin’s two half brothers will speak to investigators Friday, NBC Action News spoke to the biological mother of one of the boys.

Rasleen Raim is the mother of the 8-year-old that was living in the North Lister home. Raim and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, once lived together in the same Northland home. But in 2008, the couple’s custody battle played out in court and Jeremy Irwin received full custody of their child.

Raim said she has not been able to see her son for years.

NBC Action News Investigator Ryan Kath traveled to Marshall, Mo., the day after Lisa vanished and spoke to Raim in person.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: October 26, 2011, 11:23:44 PM »

It appears that Mike Thompson identified Jeremy as the person he observed at 04:00 AM in the morning carrying a baby.

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

They meant Jersey. The guy identified the man as Jersey, but the police interviewed him thoroughly already, that's why they are not too happy with the new 4:00am witness.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: October 26, 2011, 11:33:01 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/mother-of-one-of-lisa-irwins-half-brothers-speaks-out

MARSHALL, Mo. - On the heels of announcement that Baby Lisa Irwin’s two half brothers will speak to investigators Friday, NBC Action News spoke to the biological mother of one of the boys.

Rasleen Raim is the mother of the 8-year-old that was living in the North Lister home. Raim and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, once lived together in the same Northland home. But in 2008, the couple’s custody battle played out in court and Jeremy Irwin received full custody of their child.

NBC Action News Investigator Ryan Kath traveled to Marshall, Mo., the day after Lisa vanished and spoke to Raim in person.

Hmm... someone said before that he had her deported. Yet, she's living in the USA.

Why isn't she allowed to see her son? Maybe alcohol/drugs problems, too?

About the boys interview and DNA tests... I'm thinking that the Irwins are allowing the kids to do it because they are sure they didn't see or hear much of what happened.

MOO.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #853 on: October 26, 2011, 11:40:21 PM »

Hi Everyone

found this on twitter:

https://twitter.com/#!/ryankath

ryankath Ryan Kath
Day after #LisaIrwin vanished, I spoke to Jeremy Irwin's ex, who is the mother of the 8 yr old & once lived at home on N Lister Ave (cont)

ryankath Ryan Kath
Tonight @ChristinaonTV used part of interview for her story about #LisaIrwin’s half-brothers speaking to investigators bit.ly/rqpprn Added hyperlink.  MB

Mother of one of Lisa Irwin’s half brothers speaks out[/b]

Raim and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, once lived together in the same Northland home. But in 2008, the couple’s custody battle played out in court and Jeremy Irwin received full custody of their child.

Ryan asked, “What did you think when you heard about the baby?”

“I thought about my boy, I thought it was mine,” Raim said.

“How much do you miss him?”

“I can't even say…I miss him a lot.”

We spoke to Raim on the phone Wednesday night and she said she was worried about her son.

OS

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:45:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #854 on: October 26, 2011, 11:47:29 PM »

Ok, I finally found the clip I heard about..it starts around the .50 mark and the reporter states JI took a "brief break" from his first night  on the job....so there it is, could be bad reporting or not. If he did take a brief break, then another ugly can o worms open and it's not like this case isn't already infested....WHERE IS LISA Why do they make it so much harder than it has to be? Why lawyer up after 3 days? Why is everything about their comfort? WHAT ABOUT BABY LISA's COMFORT.....have they already forgotten about her needs (of course other than DB asking that whomever took her to change her diaper?).  

Edit to add link per IM.  MB  http://www.kctv5.com/category/222182/search-for-missing-baby-lisa-irwin?redirected=true
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:52:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: October 26, 2011, 11:48:00 PM »

Ok, I finally found the clip I heard about..it starts around the .50 mark and the reporter states JI took a "brief break" from his first night  on the job....so there it is, could be bad reporting or not. If he did take a brief break, then another ugly can o worms open and it's not like this case isn't already infested....WHERE IS LISA Why do they make it so much harder than it has to be? Why lawyer up after 3 days? Why is everything about their comfort? WHAT ABOUT BABY LISA's COMFORT.....have they already forgotten about her needs (of course other than DB asking that whomever took her to change her diaper?).   

Sorry, I was so mad I forgot the link : http://www.kctv5.com/category/222182/search-for-missing-baby-lisa-irwin?redirected=true

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: October 26, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »

Ok, I finally found the clip I heard about..it starts around the .50 mark and the reporter states JI took a "brief break" from his first night  on the job....so there it is, could be bad reporting or not. If he did take a brief break, then another ugly can o worms open and it's not like this case isn't already infested....WHERE IS LISA Why do they make it so much harder than it has to be? Why lawyer up after 3 days? Why is everything about their comfort? WHAT ABOUT BABY LISA's COMFORT.....have they already forgotten about her needs (of course other than DB asking that whomever took her to change her diaper?).  

Edit to add link per IM.  MB  http://www.kctv5.com/category/222182/search-for-missing-baby-lisa-irwin?redirected=true

Thanks Muffy, you are quick!! I just re-read the People article and it clearly states that DB cooked dinner for herself, the boys, the neighbor and the neighbor's 4 yr old daughter....so when did JI come home and if this is true it explains the LE's interest in the 2 hrs of his...of course it also tells me the spin that LE didn't need a poly was BS, even if he was on the surveillance camera the entire time, that doesn't equal to lack of knowledge and again Cpt Young has never stated that (not that I heard), instead it was a no comment.

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: October 27, 2011, 12:17:26 AM »

Last Updated: 17 minutes ago

Video now posted at link.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: October 27, 2011, 12:20:42 AM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/26/3231522/babys-brothers-to-be-interviewed.html
Posted on Wed, Oct. 26, 2011 10:54 PM
Baby’s brothers to be interviewed again
By TONY RIZZO and MARK MORRIS
The Kansas City Star

Police have not revealed what, if anything, the boys saw or heard on the night their sister disappeared.

Police plan to obtain DNA samples from the boys as well. A police spokesman said that is primarily being done to obtain “elimination” samples that can be compared with any unknown DNA samples obtained during the investigation. Such samples can be obtained using a cotton swab inside the mouth and don’t require taking blood.

Meanwhile, the couple’s lawyers are planning two media events today.

In the morning, pool photographers will tour the family home on North Lister Avenue. Those images will be distributed to Kansas City and national media outlets.

In the afternoon, lawyer Cyndy Short will answer questions, from local reporters only, at a news conference.

Short’s law firm also pledged to issue daily media updates to reporters.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/26/3231522/babys-brothers-to-be-interviewed.html#ixzz1bx6oMaQX

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: October 27, 2011, 12:38:44 AM »

It appears that Mike Thompson identified Jeremy as the person he observed at 04:00 AM in the morning carrying a baby.

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

They meant Jersey. The guy identified the man as Jersey, but the police interviewed him thoroughly already, that's why they are not too happy with the new 4:00am witness.

Deb and JI are the only ones that said he, JI got home at 4am.
Anyone else see him walk in the front door at 4am?????????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.