March 29, 2024, 02:13:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423393 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: October 27, 2011, 12:53:36 AM »

Have the Inconsistencies in the Baby Lisa Case Been Explained?

With the statement of three witnesses and a grainy video of a mystery man, all occurring in the hours before Baby Lisa Irwin was discovered missing, is the case close to being solved? So many questions have been asked about this mystery man. Does it make sense to take a baby you have kidnapped, down roads where there are going to be people driving, where you know you will be seen? In asking that, would someone who was drunk possibly walk down streets where people would be, with a baby who had been harmed? The second scenario seems more plausible than the first. No matter the reasoning, how can this man be unknown to everyone in Kansas City? Surely someone knows this guy was out at this time of night, even the man himself, if he were not involved, would want to come forward. This would clear the way to take the investigation back to where it was. Even with the discovery of the mystery man, the many inconsistencies in this case, still remain unanswered.

When baby Lisa went missing on Oct. 4, her mother, Deborah Bradley, stated she had put Lisa down at 10:30 p.m. After a tape surfaced showing her buying wine on the same day that Lisa went missing, she admitted she was drunk. She admits to having "enough to be drunk," and says she drinks a few times a week, but only after her kids are in bed. After admitting she put Lisa to bed at 6:30, is she saying she did not touch any wine until her boys were in bed or is she saying they went to bed at 6:30?

continued...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/9076271/have_the_inconsistencies_in_the_baby.html?cat=9

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: October 27, 2011, 01:11:45 AM »

Oh, and one more thing.

Polygraphs are not admissible in court for a reason - they're not reliable. They might make the public feel better, but the fact is, they're NOT GOOD SCIENCE.

All they're good for is trying to out-psych someone into a confession, whether real or false.

It obviously didn't work in this case. Get over it.

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING - THUS, YOU ARE BANNED

Way to go, klaas! 

Bye bye DB.

p.s. Where's baby Lisa?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #862 on: October 27, 2011, 01:17:04 AM »

It appears that Mike Thompson identified Jeremy as the person he observed at 04:00 AM in the morning carrying a baby.

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

They meant Jersey. The guy identified the man as Jersey, but the police interviewed him thoroughly already, that's why they are not too happy with the new 4:00am witness.

Deb and JI are the only ones that said he, JI got home at 4am.
Anyone else see him walk in the front door at 4am?????????

I didn't see anything. I was at work. I don't know anything.......blah blah blah (DB and JI are the only ones who know the answers)

Something else that I find troubling is DB said Michael and kitten were sleeping with her, then she says at another time she had both boys come in to sleep with her but yet where was Daddy dearest going to sleep when he got home? The bed in my opinion was not big enough for Mommy sippiest , daddy dearest and two boys and a stray kitten......hmmm
Does Daddy have his own room to sleep in?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #863 on: October 27, 2011, 01:23:27 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/mother-of-one-of-lisa-irwins-half-brothers-speaks-out
Mother of one of Lisa Irwin’s half brothers speaks out
Posted: 9:44 PM
    By: Christina Medina

MARSHALL, Mo. - On the heels of announcement that Baby Lisa Irwin’s two half brothers will speak to investigators Friday, NBC Action News spoke to the biological mother of one of the boys.

Rasleen Raim is the mother of the 8-year-old that was living in the North Lister home. Raim and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, once lived together in the same Northland home. But in 2008, the couple’s custody battle played out in court and Jeremy Irwin received full custody of their child.

Raim said she has not been able to see her son for years.

NBC Action News Investigator Ryan Kath traveled to Marshall, Mo., the day after Lisa vanished and spoke to Raim in person.

::snipping2::

Hmm... someone said before that he had her deported. Yet, she's living in the USA.

Why isn't she allowed to see her son? Maybe alcohol/drugs problems, too?

About the boys interview and DNA tests... I'm thinking that the Irwins are allowing the kids to do it because they are sure they didn't see or hear much of what happened.

MOO.

I would think bio Mom needs to make a trip to the court house and seek to reestablish custody. This bio mom appears to be much older than JI though that doesn't mean much. I don't think these boys need to be in the middle of this mess. Maybe bio Mom has a case?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: October 27, 2011, 01:24:58 AM »

Wow starshadow...tell us how you really feel.

You made me spit tea all over my keyboard.  Lolz.  How 'bout a "keyboard alert" next time?   

(I have 6.5 years sober)

Good for you!  I love hearing success stories like that.  Great post, BTW.  Very Happy

...WRT getting drunk while in the charge of 3 small children...WRT the children being interviewed...WRT her being that drunk...

I'm still new here so I don't have the SM lingo down just yet.  What does WRT stand for? 

(When I first joined, I saw many monkeys ending their posts with MOO.  I'm so dumb that I thought they were just trying to be funny by mooing like a cow to make their point.  But now I know better.) 
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: October 27, 2011, 01:28:21 AM »

Hi
DB keeps saying she put Lisa to bed because she was fussy...never known a fussy baby to go to bed and rest..she may have overdosed Lisa on something to calm her jmo

This.  Yes.  Sick babies don't sleep well.  Good point.  According to DB she put her down at 6:40 and she was still soundly asleep when DB went to bed (allegedly) at 10:30?  That doesn't fly with me.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: October 27, 2011, 01:30:55 AM »

Hi
DB keeps saying she put Lisa to bed because she was fussy...never known a fussy baby to go to bed and rest..she may have overdosed Lisa on something to calm her jmo

She did say somewhere...in some interview that she went back in Lisa's bedroom once more shortly after putting her down and she was standing up in the bed.  She said she laid her back down and went out.  Also there was some stuff about giving her a bottle.

A wine bottle maybe.  Oh wait, DB drinks wine from a box. 

Never mind.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: October 27, 2011, 02:15:41 AM »

Oh goodness, so many posts in a row.  Sorry!  But one more thing...I'm really starting to freak out a bit more now that so much time has gone by and baby Lisa has not been found.  When I check the news pages, if I see words that resemble "Lisa" or "Irwin" my heart jumps into my throat.

Last night, while out to dinner, I saw a couple with a 10-11 month old baby that resembled Lisa from afar.  It appeared to be a baby boy because it was dressed in camouflage pants and a black t-shirt.  But still, I found myself wanting to see it's face, just to make sure it wasn't Lisa.  It wasn't.  But I feel bad for disrupting my friend mid-sentence and leaving the table so that I could check this baby out.  That was rude, I know.  But I was really, really hoping upon hope that it was her.  And that she was safe.

Big prayers tonight for the safe and speedy return of baby Lisa.   an angelic monkey
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #868 on: October 27, 2011, 03:08:15 AM »

Now on HLN they are saying the drinking neighbor stayed with the kids when she went to the store WTF!!!!

Jim Spellman just said that......
Hmmm

So Jeremy wasn't home when DB went to buy wine.

Jeremy claims he didn't leave for work for at least a half hour after her trip to the store. (IIRC he said 5:20, oddly specific---- much like Lisa going to bed at 6:40)

Jeremy said police were interested in the 2 hours he was at home. So was that two hours between jobs or two hours at some other point during the evening or night?

Did he leave for the 2nd job earlier than he claimed?

Where WAS he when DB was at the store?

Clarification....JI didn't mention that the 2 hours were "at home". He just said they were interested in the 2 hours. We speculated that it was 2 hours between day job and night job but it was never stated for sure.

SO, the LE are interested in his day...I wondered why he and various media were stating LE said he needed no poly, yet whe Cpt Young was asked...e stated no comment, I NEVER heard him state that he was well and good with JI's timeline and until I do, I call BS. Nelson Serrano had a fabulous alibi, except those pesky fingerprints. So I want to know why JI wasn't poly'd, but of course it could be that he has refused to be seperated from sippy mom when LE interviews them and I am pretty sure LE would one  alone when they poly them....crazy I know

I always read from the page I left off on - so maybe you've already answered this, but, it's just too important not to ask.  Do you have a link for this?  Thanks so much for bringing this to my (our) attention!

Smile
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: October 27, 2011, 08:14:45 AM »

Katie_Ferrell Katie Ferrell
Local news cameras will be allowed into the Irwin family home for the 1st time later this morning. We're LIVE- updates to follow. #BabyLisa
14 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/Katie_Ferrell
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #870 on: October 27, 2011, 08:15:43 AM »

Ok, I finally found the clip I heard about..it starts around the .50 mark and the reporter states JI took a "brief break" from his first night  on the job....so there it is, could be bad reporting or not. If he did take a brief break, then another ugly can o worms open and it's not like this case isn't already infested....WHERE IS LISA Why do they make it so much harder than it has to be? Why lawyer up after 3 days? Why is everything about their comfort? WHAT ABOUT BABY LISA's COMFORT.....have they already forgotten about her needs (of course other than DB asking that whomever took her to change her diaper?).  

Edit to add link per IM.  MB  http://www.kctv5.com/category/222182/search-for-missing-baby-lisa-irwin?redirected=true

BUMPED for Fanta.....

The rest other than the mention of JI coming home from his job are on multiple links, I cam grab the, for you but have to get to work 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: October 27, 2011, 08:17:26 AM »

INVESTIGATORS TO INTERVIEW MISSING BABY LISA’S BROTHERS [VIDEO]

http://radio.foxnews.com/2011/10/26/investigators-to-interview-baby-lisas-brothers-video/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #872 on: October 27, 2011, 08:19:17 AM »

Yet another odd tidbit, according to JI-this was a moonlighting job ( working at Starbucks, electrical work I mean) yet he had a work cell phone already????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: October 27, 2011, 08:19:37 AM »

Later this morning, KMBC-TV will be allowed inside the home where 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared. Look for images and video right here. The local attorney for Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley will hold a news conference at 12:45 p.m. We will carry that live on KMBC.com, and of course, you can watch it live on this page as well.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 7:06 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bz3YwXDP

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: October 27, 2011, 08:20:25 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/mother-of-one-of-lisa-irwins-half-brothers-speaks-out
Mother of one of Lisa Irwin’s half brothers speaks out
Posted: 9:44 PM
    By: Christina Medina

MARSHALL, Mo. - On the heels of announcement that Baby Lisa Irwin’s two half brothers will speak to investigators Friday, NBC Action News spoke to the biological mother of one of the boys.

Rasleen Raim is the mother of the 8-year-old that was living in the North Lister home. Raim and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, once lived together in the same Northland home. But in 2008, the couple’s custody battle played out in court and Jeremy Irwin received full custody of their child.

Raim said she has not been able to see her son for years.

NBC Action News Investigator Ryan Kath traveled to Marshall, Mo., the day after Lisa vanished and spoke to Raim in person.

::snipping2::

Hmm... someone said before that he had her deported. Yet, she's living in the USA.

Why isn't she allowed to see her son? Maybe alcohol/drugs problems, too?

About the boys interview and DNA tests... I'm thinking that the Irwins are allowing the kids to do it because they are sure they didn't see or hear much of what happened.

MOO.

hmmmm...and yet her son is allowed to live with Debbie...interesting if this is the case...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: October 27, 2011, 08:24:56 AM »

If I had 2 children who are old enough to verbalize as these 2 boys are, and my baby was missing, I would be driving them to the police station myself to have them interviewed as I would want them to tell everything that they saw or heard the night that my child went missing.  isn't that what most of us would do? if we didn't have anything to hide. talk to everyone, pick their brains..find out any info that might be out there..jmo...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: October 27, 2011, 08:25:42 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15888077/two-parents-share-their-stories-similar-to-case?redirected=true
Two parents share their stories similar to case
Posted: Oct 27, 2011 6:49 AM CDT Updated: Oct 27, 2011 7:10 AM CDT

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: October 27, 2011, 08:26:30 AM »

If I had 2 children who are old enough to verbalize as these 2 boys are, and my baby was missing, I would be driving them to the police station myself to have them interviewed as I would want them to tell everything that they saw or heard the night that my child went missing.  isn't that what most of us would do? if we didn't have anything to hide. talk to everyone, pick their brains..find out any info that might be out there..jmo...

~ Peter Frampton
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #878 on: October 27, 2011, 08:28:46 AM »

Ok, I finally found the clip I heard about..it starts around the .50 mark and the reporter states JI took a "brief break" from his first night  on the job....so there it is, could be bad reporting or not. If he did take a brief break, then another ugly can o worms open and it's not like this case isn't already infested....WHERE IS LISA Why do they make it so much harder than it has to be? Why lawyer up after 3 days? Why is everything about their comfort? WHAT ABOUT BABY LISA's COMFORT.....have they already forgotten about her needs (of course other than DB asking that whomever took her to change her diaper?).  

Edit to add link per IM.  MB  http://www.kctv5.com/category/222182/search-for-missing-baby-lisa-irwin?redirected=true

BUMPED for Fanta.....

The rest other than the mention of JI coming home from his job are on multiple links, I cam grab the, for you but have to get to work 

Thanks tons - I'll go hunting again. Smile Smile Smile  Have a good day at work!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: October 27, 2011, 08:30:45 AM »

::snipping2:: (snipped for brevity)

I'm still new here so I don't have the SM lingo down just yet.  What does WRT stand for? 

WRT =  with regard to, with respect to, with reference to

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.