March 28, 2024, 04:56:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #4 10/21/11 - 10/27/11  (Read 423247 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: October 27, 2011, 11:34:04 AM »

Ok, I finally found the clip I heard about..it starts around the .50 mark and the reporter states JI took a "brief break" from his first night  on the job....so there it is, could be bad reporting or not. If he did take a brief break, then another ugly can o worms open and it's not like this case isn't already infested....WHERE IS LISA Why do they make it so much harder than it has to be? Why lawyer up after 3 days? Why is everything about their comfort? WHAT ABOUT BABY LISA's COMFORT.....have they already forgotten about her needs (of course other than DB asking that whomever took her to change her diaper?).   

Sorry, I was so mad I forgot the link : http://www.kctv5.com/category/222182/search-for-missing-baby-lisa-irwin?redirected=true

Thanks Island Monkey.  The time that Jeremy Irwin left his workplace on the night that baby Lisa went missing is key to this entire case.  IMO

Could it be that Jeremy Irwin arrived home prior to 12:15 AM to find a deceased baby Lisa?  Could it be that Debbie had contacted him and ... that is the reason behind the missing cell phones?

What time was 911 called?

What time was the dumpster fire?

Could it be that Jeremy was attempting to further an abduction fabrication by walking the streets with baby Lisa?

Could it be that Jeremy believed an alleged workplace alibi until approximately 04:00 AM would distance him was implication if witnesses were to claim he was the person carrying a baby?

Could it be that Jeremy drove to the location three miles away from the home where there was a 04:00 AM sighting.

Janet

+++++

12:15 AM

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

04:00 AM

Witnesses Claim They Saw Man Carrying Missing Baby Lisa
Updated: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:27 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:25 AM CDT

(NewsCore) - Three Kansas City residents said Friday that they saw a suspicious man walking the streets with an infant on the night that 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared.

Mike Thompson told ABC's "Good Morning America" that he was heading home on his motorcycle around 4:00am when he noticed the man, who was dressed in a T-shirt, on a street near Baby Lisa's home.

"[It was] 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees, the baby don't have a blanket or coat or nothin', and this guy's walking down the street," Thompson said. "I thought it was kind of weird."

Thompson claimed the infant -- who was only wearing a diaper -- resembled Baby Lisa and said that he would recognize the man if he saw him again.

He said he waited about a week to report the sighting to police because he did not immediately make the connection to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpps/news/baby-lisa-witnesses-speak-dpgonc-20111021-fc_15585422

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: October 27, 2011, 11:35:58 AM »

I understand the parents being reluctant to allow the boys to be interviewed especially if it is true about LE blaming Deborah w/in an hour of her interview but it's not LE doing the interview and they want to find Lisa right?

Why have media and others touring thru that house?  Why not perserve the scene if they claim someone came in and took the baby?

Why not be interviewed by LE?  They are welcome to not answer any question they are uncomfortable with and to get up and leave at any time during the interview...right?

Just some of my random questions.

fatcatlurker -  Their attorney Cynthia Short said the Irwin's object to being interviewed without an attorney being present.  Frankly, I don't blame them.  It's their right to have one there.  Some may throw nanners at me, but even if I were not guilty, I would want my attorney present.  As the daughter of a former police chief (dad is deceased) and sister of a law enforcement officer, I believe there are many good officers, but I also know there are some that aren't. I would want legal representation so there is another witness to the interview.  Someone that would help insure my rights as a citizen.  Even though I could get up anytime and stop the interview, I think it prudent to have someone else there that has my interest in mind.  The word being used is "interview" and I guess that's a nice word for interrogate.  I think it could be very intimidating just from the idea of it.  Yes, I think many would do anything they could to help find their missing child, but does that mean you have to give up your rights to do so?  Let's put the shoe on the other foot.  Why doesn't LE want to interview the Irwin's with an attorney present? Is there something they want to say or something they want to do that they don't want to say in front of an attorney?  You know of course, LE is allowed to lie to you.  They can say they've found things, they can say your spouse has told them something when they haven't. 

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/26/justice/missouri-missing-girl/index.html
 ::snipping2::
But the attorney representing Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, parents of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, said the couple is not opposed to separate interviews, but do not want what police requested -- an unrestricted interview with no attorneys present.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #902 on: October 27, 2011, 11:37:49 AM »

I'm sure you monkeys have asked this but -- random thought re: the man carrying a baby -- have the men in DB's life been accounted for? Her bro? Her dad? Are their whereabouts for that time accounted for?

Hoping Lisa comes home today.

I remember you, Caylee.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: October 27, 2011, 11:42:26 AM »

I question whether that is the truth that LE wants to interview them without attorneys present.

Isn't it true that once they ask for an attorney, they cannot be questioned further by LE and any information gleened after the request would not be admissible in court?  They don't have to request a lawyer everytime LE asks for an interview do they?

I guess I am just skeptical of defense lawyers and their spin. 

I would not want to be interviewed without representation present either.  I am not so sure LE would expect them to.....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: October 27, 2011, 11:46:47 AM »

I question whether that is the truth that LE wants to interview them without attorneys present.

Isn't it true that once they ask for an attorney, they cannot be questioned further by LE and any information gleened after the request would not be admissible in court?  They don't have to request a lawyer everytime LE asks for an interview do they?

I would not want to be interviewed without representation present either.  I am not so sure LE would expect them to.....

Wanted to add - My biggest problem with this is that it is coming from the defense lawyer, whom IMO has already stretched the truth.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: October 27, 2011, 11:47:46 AM »

I understand the parents being reluctant to allow the boys to be interviewed especially if it is true about LE blaming Deborah w/in an hour of her interview but it's not LE doing the interview and they want to find Lisa right?

Why have media and others touring thru that house?  Why not perserve the scene if they claim someone came in and took the baby?

Why not be interviewed by LE?  They are welcome to not answer any question they are uncomfortable with and to get up and leave at any time during the interview...right?

fatcatlurker -  Their attorney Cynthia Short said the Irwin's object to being interviewed without an attorney being present.  Frankly, I don't blame them.  It's their right to have one there.  Some may throw nanners at me, but even if I were not guilty, I would want my attorney present.  As the daughter of a former police chief (dad is deceased) and sister of a law enforcement officer, I believe there are many good officers, but I also know there are some that aren't. I would want legal representation so there is another witness to the interview.  Someone that would help insure my rights as a citizen.  Even though I could get up anytime and stop the interview, I think it prudent to have someone else there that has my interest in mind.  The word being used is "interview" and I guess that's a nice word for interrogate.  I think it could be very intimidating just from the idea of it.  Yes, I think many would do anything they could to help find their missing child, but does that mean you have to give up your rights to do so?  Let's put the shoe on the other foot.  Why doesn't LE want to interview the Irwin's with an attorney present? Is there something they want to say or something they want to do that they don't want to say in front of an attorney?  You know of course, LE is allowed to lie to you.  They can say they've found things, they can say your spouse has told them something when they haven't. 

But the attorney representing Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, parents of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, said the couple is not opposed to separate interviews, but do not want what police requested -- an unrestricted interview with no attorneys present.

Excellent, MuffyBee.  If we believe that the police suspect Deborah, and it is quite clear to me that they do, she should not be in the presence of LE without her attorney.  And hiring a lawyer isn't evidence of guilt.  Not answering questions is, as you say, one of our rights and I say thank God for them.  If I were Deborah I would refuse all further contact with LE,

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: October 27, 2011, 11:52:11 AM »

I'm sure you monkeys have asked this but -- random thought re: the man carrying a baby -- have the men in DB's life been accounted for? Her bro? Her dad? Are their whereabouts for that time accounted for?

Hoping Lisa comes home today.

goodnmad

Considering the description provided by 2:15 AM neighbor witness as well as the identification claim of the 4:00 AM motorcyclist witness ... Debbie's father and brother stature and appearance would have to resemble Jeremy.  IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: October 27, 2011, 12:01:22 PM »

You've raised a good point Kimmy.  I've seen articles where I've seen LE say they wanted to interview the Irwin's separately, but I've never seen it said by LE  that  they want to interview the Irwin's without an attorney present.  I've only seen it said by Cynthia Short, the Irwin's attorney. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: October 27, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »

Excellent, MuffyBee.  If we believe that the police suspect Deborah, and it is quite clear to me that they do, she should not be in the presence of LE without her attorney.  And hiring a lawyer isn't evidence of guilt.  Not answering questions is, as you say, one of our rights and I say thank God for them.  If I were Deborah I would refuse all further contact with LE,

At this point I would most definitely have my attorney present but I would not allow them to restrict my answering of questions.  I want my baby found and if I truly know that she was kidnapped then I would do whatever it takes to help find her.  I could care less what the police think of me what can they do if I am innocent?  My attorney would be there but only to ensure that I get proper treatment by the mean ole policemen (as they are being portrayed).

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 27, 2011, 12:05:08 PM »

Here's a look at the Irwin house today on North Lister Avenue.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 10:44 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bzxr7n7Q

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: October 27, 2011, 12:13:25 PM »

You've raised a good point Kimmy.  I've seen articles where I've seen LE say they wanted to interview the Irwin's separately, but I've never seen it said by LE  that  they want to interview the Irwin's without an attorney present.  I've only seen it said by Cynthia Short, the Irwin's attorney. 

Yes!  I would like to know this too...I just don't see LE requesting this.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: October 27, 2011, 12:17:57 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/27/why-are-baby-lisa-irwin%e2%80%99s-parents-refusing-separate-interviews-with-police/
12:12 pm ET October 27, 2011
Why Are Baby Lisa Irwin’s Parents Refusing Separate Interviews With Police?
by Happening Now Posted in: Baby Lisa, Geraldo Rivera, Happening Now, Jenna Lee, Lisa Irwin, Missing Baby, Missing Missouri Baby 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: October 27, 2011, 12:45:50 PM »

I agree Muffy.  And to add further fuel to the LE fire...more thoughts and questions;

If LE is confident in his(JI's) work schedule than why did they do a search at that location?  I can't find link but I remember a article of them searching behind Starbucks earlier, anyone else recall this?

They have a cadaver dog that hits on decomp so why not take a couple dogs in...I mean we already know they had several dogs in and out of that house and "one" hits on decomp.  Really? 

I remember Shaniya Davis.  The dog hit on the pile of deer carcasses and the handler pulled him away...until they got the call from that SOB perp stating she was there under the deer.  I just can't trust "one" dog...

Also do you guys know that it is rumored that there are 2 Johnny Tanko's they where looking for?  Anybody else dig/see that yet?  One white, one black.  I saw this on another site posted by a local.

We have DNA being taken from a neighbor who was present that day in house, now they want it from the boys.  Seems like elimination for unknown DNA to me?

Also noted the fingerprint dusts appeared to be done during later search, sheet on Lisa's bed is gone now but not after initial search of home, why?

Why did media look into outside sources of video surveilance for that night and not LE? 

I do not trust this LE and have not from the get go.  They are human and they get jaded just like us.  I guess I still have to many questions.  And I agree they should be allowed to have their attorney present during questioning but something does not jive between what LE is saying and what their attorney is saying. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: October 27, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »

KMBC's Peggy Breit reports that a new search is under way in the Lisa Irwin case near Interstate 35 and Parvin Road.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 11:57 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1c0CNhp9G

~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: October 27, 2011, 01:03:46 PM »

Starshadow = gone as in banned.  Attitude is everything.

I swear you are FAST!!!! I should have known you were on it before wasting my time on a rebuttal.

That was the fastest slam dunk/drop kick I've seen.
Go going Klaass.....

Muffy lets me know when someone is "out of line".  Muffy is quick to let me know and I'm quick on the trigger.   

I wish to apologize in advance for what I will surely say in the future, as at that time I will not be here.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: October 27, 2011, 01:07:53 PM »

NBCActionNews NBC Action News

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
#breaking: At least 3 boats in water at Northland park in new search for #LisaIrwin pub.vitrue.com/pmR
41 seconds ago
Investigators launch new search for #LisaIrwin about 10 miles from her home pub.vitrue.com/4gv
13 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/NBCActionNews

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: October 27, 2011, 01:09:09 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/investigators-launch-new-search-for-lisa-irwin-about-10-miles-from-her-home
Investigators launch new search for Lisa Irwin in park about 10 miles from her home

Authorities with the FBI and Kansas City Police Department are searching Chaumiere Woods Park, in the 3700 block of NE 43rd Terrace. That's near Interstate 35 and Chouteau Trafficway.

NBC Action News reporter Lindsay Shively reports three boats are in a large pond or lake there.

Police have not said what led them to the area, about 20 minutes north of Lisa’s home in the 3600 block of Lister Avenue in Kansas City.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/investigators-launch-new-search-for-lisa-irwin-about-10-miles-from-her-home#ixzz1c0ERWI8c

~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: October 27, 2011, 01:15:01 PM »

Wanted to add - My biggest problem with this is that it is coming from the defense lawyer, whom IMO has already stretched the truth.
The defense attorney is courting public opinion and future payments from the press with statements like that.  She can and does say anything she wants, she isn't obligated to speak the truth and she knows LE isn't going to refute her, they aren't speaking about anything.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: October 27, 2011, 01:16:47 PM »

Does anyone have a google map of this location by any chance????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: October 27, 2011, 01:21:28 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/investigators-launch-new-search-for-lisa-irwin-about-10-miles-from-her-home
Investigators launch new search for Lisa Irwin in park about 10 miles from her home

Authorities with the FBI and Kansas City Police Department are searching Chaumiere Woods Park, in the 3700 block of NE 43rd Terrace. That's near Interstate 35 and Chouteau Trafficway.

NBC Action News reporter Lindsay Shively reports three boats are in a large pond or lake there.

Police have not said what led them to the area, about 20 minutes north of Lisa’s home in the 3600 block of Lister Avenue in Kansas City.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/investigators-launch-new-search-for-lisa-irwin-about-10-miles-from-her-home#ixzz1c0ERWI8c

Could the cancellation of the scheduled media tour of the home and this afternoon's press conference actually be related to the current search ... nothing to do with "exhaustion"?  Was a confession forthcoming?

Janet

+++++++

Posted on Thu, Oct. 27, 2011 10:09 AM
Parents’ lawyers cancel media events

The attorney for the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin have canceled a scheduled media tour of the couple’s Northland home as well as a press conference slated for this afternoon.

The last few weeks have been exhausting to everyone working on behalf of the Irwin family, it has exhausted Lisa’s parents and her friends and family,” said attorney Cynthia L. Short in a written statement.

“Therefore, the consensus is we all need a rest, until next week all media, therefore all appointments in Kansas City today and tomorrow are being postponed until next weeks,” Short said in a released issued just before 9 a.m.

Short said the interviews of Lisa’s brothers by child experts will go on as planned.

<snipped>

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/27/3232130/parents-lawyers-cancel-media-events.html#ixzz1bzmLkCj3

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.