April 19, 2024, 04:12:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Housewives of New Jersey  (Read 37113 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 17, 2011, 09:15:37 PM »

Real Housewives of New Jersey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 09:26:57 PM »

thanks San! another great thread ! woo hoo!

how many fans of the show are there out there in Monkey Land?
Teresa has really gone off the deep end!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 10:09:24 PM »

I saw this show two times.  I can't stand Teresa and her husband.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 11:31:23 AM »

they are low class...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 08:56:22 PM »

they are low class...

I've never watched this show.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 03:12:11 PM »

Well, I finally got here...I am totally disgusted with Bravo and no one is going to convince me they (Andi) is not at fault.

The much tauted reunion was B.S.   Total B.S. I tell you!!!

They ask questions and then talk all around the answers ( or edit them out )...it is drama but only in the fact that people yell, lie, accuse, etc.   If I were there I would have whipped out any public info on Teresa's legal crap so she could not lie, I would face her with facts or witnesses.  But not just Teresa;  anyone making a bunch of nonsense statements should be confronted. 

Nothing  really came out at the reunion.  You had to literally read between the lines to hear Dina and Teresa have been estranged.  Then, you have to read things to know that Teresa came crying to Dina for help and that they are literally using each other for publicity and press.  B.S.

And while I love Caroline, it is time for her to tell them all to kiss off and to move on with her family.   Caroline was very clear that blood is thicker than water, that in the end, family comes together....and that is what WILL happen some day with the Gorga/Walkile, and Guidice clan.   This is their fuss, and they will ride that roller coaster until their dying days...Caroline may as well just let them cannibalize themselves.  Nothing is worth the stress of other people's lives.

Next...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 03:16:36 PM »

I watched the reunion too..
what is left now of the show? just fussing and fighting? and Joe chasing Melissa around for romance which gets old after awhile if you ask me... this bunch may find themselves out of a job as they may lose their audience...out of boredom for their story lines...
I do loves me some Andi...he is hilarious at times...

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 03:19:01 PM »

But Andi is in charge...I think he has told them point blank not to really give info that could even hint at the next season.  And while I love that he let Teresa have it on a few things, why doesn't he let her and Ramona (rhony) know that bad/trashy behavior will not be tolerated.   I doubt anyone really watches the shows for the table flipping and lying. 

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 03:21:48 PM »

which housewife are you?

I think I am a Caroline/Kathy wannabee.   They are both mature and do not use their sexuality to get attention, they both live for their children and know how short their time is with them.  And while both appear to have tempers and could be a force to reckon with, I think for the most part they are not going to "sweat the small stuff"..i.e. if the hairdresser was late or if their make up smeared.

I fell in love with Kathy when she showed up on camera more than once without makeup.  Just plain old Kathy, looking  like an everyday woman.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 09:19:10 PM »

which housewife are you?

I think I am a Caroline/Kathy wannabee.   They are both mature and do not use their sexuality to get attention, they both live for their children and know how short their time is with them.  And while both appear to have tempers and could be a force to reckon with, I think for the most part they are not going to "sweat the small stuff"..i.e. if the hairdresser was late or if their make up smeared.

I fell in love with Kathy when she showed up on camera more than once without makeup.  Just plain old Kathy, looking  like an everyday woman.

of all the choices, yes..Caroline/Kathy..
for sure not any of the rest of them..

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 09:22:04 PM »

I don't know if everyone follows Twitter but I just happened upon something that just makes me scratch my head.

I can't stand Danielle Staub.  She is as nuts as they come.  I happened to read her tweets and noticed that someone who was very loyal to her turned against her.  This woman who goes by the name of @Mardigrasbarbie on Twitter would jump through hoops for her.  She would attack anyone who said something bad about Danielle Staub with the urging of Danielle of course.  Well guess who has private direct messages from Danielle Staub and is posting all of their conversations on Twitter.  This woman kept everything.  Danielle Staub had gotten a new management team that told her to clean up her twitter account.  This team apparently specializes in "Damage Control".  They represent people like Michael Lohan and other nutty celebrities.  They are going to have their hands full with this one.

I honestly am enjoying this entire episode and I will say that Danielle Staub doesn't know what to do.  She is trying to deny it all.  So if you want to read the tweets and see the pictures for a good laugh I suggest you read @Mardigrasbarbie timeline.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 02:29:56 PM »

thanks San! looks very interesting indeed!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 06:54:05 PM »

http://www.eonline.com/news/443941/teresa-giudice-and-joe-giudice-released-on-500-000-bond-briefed-on-possible-deportation-if-convicted-of-fraud?cmpid=par-121113-outbrain-paid-links
NEWS/ Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice Released on $500,000 Bond, Briefed on Possible Deportation if Convicted of Fraud
July 30, 2013

Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice are free—for now.
On Tuesday, the Real Housewives of New Jersey stars were each released on $500,000 bond, per the Star-Ledger. The popular Bravo stars, appearing in federal court in Newark, N.J., for their hearing on fraud charges, were also briefed on the possibility of Joe, a citizen of Italy but not the United States, being deported to his home country if he's convicted.
Teresa and Joe, who have been accused of conspiring to defraud lenders, illegally obtaining mortgages and other loans and allegedly trying to shield their assets during a bankruptcy case, were told the major charges from Monday's 39-count indictment against them. They did not yet enter their pleas to these charges, but are expected to at their arraignment hearing Aug. 14, 2013.

If convicted, each spouse could face a maximum prison sentence of 20 or 30 years. U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman told reporters a plea deal for the couple has not been discussed.
After this morning's hearing, Teresa and Joe declined to speak to the press, exiting the courtroom in silence before driving away in a white Honda Ridgeline truck. And while Joe's mom had a bit of a tussle with photographers on her way in to the hearing, she and Joe's father left without saying a word.
Teresa's attorney did say in a statement Monday that the mom of four will plead not guilty

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2013, 10:46:16 PM »

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00063171.html
Teresa and Joe Giudice Plead Not Guilty to Fraud Charges
August 15, 2013

Teresa Giudice and her husband Joe Giudice entered not-guilty pleas to multiple federal fraud charges. The embattled couple of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" arrived holding hands at the U.S. District Court in Newark, N.J., on Wednesday, August 14.

Teresa and Joe were indicted on 39 counts of "conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud." They are accused of exaggerating their income when applying for loans prior to their 2009 debut on the Bravo show, and then hiding their assets when filing for bankruptcy a year later.

Joe, whose first name is Giuseppe, has also been charged for failing to file tax returns from 2004 through 2008. He and his wife are facing hundreds of years in jail and millions of dollars in fines if convicted. An Italian citizen, he is additionally in jeopardy of being deported.

The pair are currently free on a $500,000 bond each. A trial is set for October 8 by U.S. District Judge Esther Salas.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2013, 08:50:34 PM »

I hope they both go to jail.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2013, 09:10:50 PM »

From the charges laid, it sounds like they were both up to their eyeballs in crime.   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 06:43:03 PM »

From the charges laid, it sounds like they were both up to their eyeballs in crime.   

Exactly Muffy.  She is trying to play the poor wife role.  She is just as sneaky as her husband.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 07:00:43 PM »

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2013/09/trial_real_housewives_teresa_joe_giudice_postponed.html
Fraud trial for 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa, Joe Giudice postponed
 September 06, 2013 at 5:49 PM, updated September 08, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Teresa Giudice, 41, and her husband, Joe, 43, were charged in July with conspiring to obtain millions of dollars in mortgages and other loans that apparently helped finance a lavish lifestyle, while hiding significant assets and income during a two-year bankruptcy proceeding.

Joe Giudice is also accused of failing to file federal tax returns from 2004 to 2008, according to federal prosecutors, who say he earned roughly $1 million during that time frame.

The couple entered not guilty pleas in August.

Lawyers for both sides reportedly petitioned for a continuance.

Joe Giudice is already slated to stand trial on Oct. 28 on charges that he allegedly used marriage and birth certificates belonging to his brother to obtain a driver's license in 2010.

Because he is using the same defense attorney in both trials, U.S. District Judge Esther Salas moved the second case back, NorthJersey.com says.

The couple was slated to stand trial on Oct. 8, but the new court date is Feb. 24.

If convicted on the multiple fraud charges, each of the Giudices could serve more than 50 years in prison and be forced to pay more than $600,000 in fines.

Both remain free on $500,000 unsecured appearance bonds.

Photo gallery with nine images at link.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2013, 03:16:24 PM »

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/23542147/charges-dropped-against-nj-reality-stars
Charges dropped against NJ reality stars
September 26, 2013

RIDGEWOOD, N.J. (AP) - Charges have been dropped against three of the stars of Bravo's "Real Housewives of New Jersey."

The Record reports (http://bit.ly/1b9Qq2x ) that assault and terroristic threat charges against "Housewives" star Jacqueline Laurita, her husband Christopher, and Joe Gorga were dropped Thursday by a municipal judge in Ridgewood.

The three Franklin Lakes residents had faced charges from a man named John Karagiorgis, who claimed he was injured during a brawl at the grand opening of a hair salon in Ridgewood in late March.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2013, 12:55:24 PM »

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/24018975/real-housewives-stars-plead-not-guilty
'Real Housewives' stars plead not guilty
November 20, 2013

Joe and Teresa Giudice (JOO'-dys) were arraigned Wednesday in federal court in Newark on one count of bank fraud and one count of loan application fraud.

Authorities allege the couple prepared a mortgage loan application stating that Teresa Giudice worked as a real estate agent and made $15,000 a month. In reality, authorities say she was not employed.

The couple pleaded not guilty in July to conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud.

Joe Giudice also was accused of failing to file tax returns from 2004 to 2008.

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.