April 28, 2024, 11:11:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Jessie M. Davis, 26yrs old- Nine Months Pregnant(BODY FOUND)  (Read 50847 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 02:32:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I just heard on TV that TES is on it's way to help search for her.

Great news.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 02:35:36 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Great news.

God Bless Tim.

I am sick about that unborn baby.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 02:38:28 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Great news.

God Bless Tim.

I am sick about that unborn baby.

That is really one heartless killer to kill the mother and the unborn.
Tim 'll get 'em. The body will the rest.

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 02:44:17 PM »

WOW Klaasend - so he is the daddy all over the place.  Figures.  Can't keep himself zipped up, and now seemingly spreading cheer wherever he goes.  Don't like to hear he has a violent side, but not a big surprise either.  I wonder why he is not a suspect at this point.  Perhaps it is too soon.  The only consolation is they took items from his house too.  GOOD!!!

Thank you Tim!!!

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 03:02:32 PM »

Meant to write
                   The body will tell the rest.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 06:20:00 PM »

Baby Found Near Where Woman Disappeared

Jun 19, 6:10 PM (ET)

By JOE MILICIA

CANTON, Ohio (AP) - A newborn girl was found in a basket on a doorstep 45 miles from where a pregnant woman vanished, authorities said Tuesday.

A DNA sample was taken from the infant Tuesday and was given to authorities investigating the disappearance.

Thomas Maurer, sheriff in neighboring Wayne County, said the baby was less than 24 hours old, and that officials are using "every caution we can" to eliminate the possibility that the baby is related to the missing woman, Jessie Davis.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070619/D8PS595O0.html
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 07:53:29 PM »

well that just puts a twist on things.  I bet the baby is hers.  Its too coincidental that a couple find a newborn in a basket on their step.  I hope they find the Mother.

Maine, born and raised!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2007, 07:28:10 AM »

Morning Monkeys - here in the NY Metro area they ran this story on Anderson Cooper & Nancy Grace last night.  They said the baby was dropped off at a retired nurse's house.  

They also said she was dropped off in a wicker basket.  They are hoping for some forensics.  

I thought the part about it being a retired nurse's house was quite interesting.  Somebody obviously knew something.  Shocked

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2007, 09:02:54 AM »

Hi Sleeks

Yeah, I just read that this retired nurse, was a school nurse and she also worked at the local clinic.  I suppose it is possible that some disadvantaged/troubled young woman put the baby there knowing it would be cared for.  Maybe there's a link between the missing mother and this woman too.  WHO KNOWS at this point.  

I still think this newborn baby girl is the missing mom's

Maine, born and raised!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2007, 10:41:55 AM »

Hi Ms. DarthVada - this news is just coming up......

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,284814,00.html

hopefully there is allot of info in that link.

I am hearing now that the baby is NOT connected to the missing woman.  And someone here at my office said something about hearing they did not think that baby (that was dropped off) will make it.  Crying or Very sad  I am searching now for more info.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2007, 11:30:12 AM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
Hi Ms. DarthVada - this news is just coming up......

hopefully there is allot of info in that link.

I am hearing now that the baby is NOT connected to the missing woman.  And someone here at my office said something about hearing they did not think that baby (that was dropped off) will make it.  Crying or Very sad  I am searching now for more info.

I wonder if the baby found on the doorstep was premature by several weeks?
If that is the case they may have had repiratory problem. Just a thought.

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2007, 11:46:36 AM »

I read that the baby found was in good condition.  I haven't seen anything different yet.

Maine, born and raised!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2007, 12:51:45 PM »

Security Camera Captures Last Photos Of Missing Mom
Texas Group To Help In Search

http://www.newsnet5.com/akroncanton/13534898/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2007, 02:23:05 PM »

Video
Ex-Girlfriend of Ohio Cop Speaks Out

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2007, 10:38:03 AM »

I certainly hope nobody posted this already and I missed it, it is from yesterday but very concerning.....

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21287557.shtml

Hate to say this, but usually in cases like this, it is usually the father or the wife who is being cheated on.  I am still hoping they find Jesse with baby intact.  But unfortunately the more you hear..... Mad

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2007, 11:11:46 AM »

They searched Cutts Jr. house again.....

And thank God for Tim Miller (to the rescue once again). Like he said hopefully the outcome will be good.

" but realistically we know after a period of time that that normally doesn't happen," said Tim Miller, director of EquuSearch.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/21/missing.woman.ap/index.html

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2007, 12:54:28 PM »

I saw that article sleeks and I dont see how any of this can look good.  I feel so so bad for her mother and son.  Did you catch her on Nancy Grace or any of the other shows.  She really really doesnt want this to be the father of her grandson.  I wonder what all LE has that we cant know yet.  I cant imagine hiding a pregnant person could be very easy.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2007, 03:14:29 PM »

Jennifer34 - I did get to see both Nancy Grace and Anderson Cooper.  Unfortunately, it looks to me as if either he or his wife had something to do with this.  My feeling if either one did not do it themselves - they (or one of them) hired someone.  Jesse's mom is being extremely careful as to what she says publically.  And certainly we can all understand that.
She just wants justice.  As we all do.

Also if you go to CNN now they are saying they expected 200 people to show up for the search and they have 1000.  I believe they will find her soon.  Even the profiler the other night (I believe he was from Ohio) said he believes he knows who did this, he didn't think chances are good to find her alive.  He also said he did not want to say who he thought it was.  I know what I think.  

I truthfully do NOT buy that her hormones were acting up and she ran off.  Everyone that knows her, knows that she would not have left that toddler.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2007, 03:31:39 PM »

AMW interview with his wife.  Seems websleuths is on this case but it keeps going down due to traffic.
http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=1931&mid=0
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2007, 04:02:37 PM »

Cadaver Dogs Focus on Mound of Dirt in Search for Missing Mom Jessie Davis

Thursday, June 21, 2007
Jessie Marie Davis

UNIONTOWN, Ohio — Cadaver dogs searching for missing pregnant mom Jessie Davis have been put on the scent of a fresh mound of dirt in a waste area at Highland Park Street NW and Aultman Avenue, in Canton.

A sergeant with the Springfield Police Department called for the dogs around noon Thursday when the mound was discovered. Five dogs and their handlers are concentrated in an area off Highland Park, where a lot of trash has been dumped.

The search party with the group has been asked to wait on a grassy hill roughly 50 feet from where the cadaver dogs are concentrated.

Craig Cassidy was among the volunteers to discover the mound of dirt.

"We came across a mound that looked as though it had been freshly dug up," he told FOX News. "They brought in five or six dogs." He said the indication was that "there was something there," but he hasn't been back to the site since.

The dogs are still on the scene.

One of the volunteer searchers, a 10-year-old boy, found a green rug in the vicinity with a white pattern. The rug seemed to have been there for a lengthy period of time.

Meanwhile, the Stark County Sheriff's department has scheduled today's press conference for 5 p.m. at the sheriff's office.

About 1,500 volunteers gathered early Thursday to assist in a new search for Davis, many of them total strangers to the 9-months-pregnant woman's family.

The volunteers formed a line about two football fields long before they began combing Davis' neighborhood for clues to her whereabouts.

"We just really need to find her," her younger sister Whitney Davis told FOX News on Thursday. "I feel very anxious. The first search we did was nerve-wracking. I hope we find some kind of lead or some kind of clue."

Texas EquuSearch, an internationally active search team, brought in sonar equipment to northeast Ohio to check ponds and a remote-control airplane equipped with a camera to look for any sign of 26-year-old Davis.

"They're going to help us find Jessie, hopefully, bring her back safe," The Associated Press quoted Whitney as saying.

Some of the 1,500 volunteers waiting for the search to start brought their dogs or children. Many sipped donated bottles of water, and one man had a hiking stick. People continued to join the line along a sidewalk to sign up at a fire station to help.

"I think every single rock will be turned over on this search," said organizer Tim Miller, who runs the internationally active search team Texas EquuSearch.

Miller had expected about 200 volunteers Thursday and said he was a bit overwhelmed by the turnout. His team also brought in sonar equipment to check ponds and a remote-control airplane equipped with a camera to look for any sign of Davis.

Whitney Davis wore a T-shirt with her sister's picture and the word "Missing" in red letters.

“She’s my sister and it’s breaking my heart that we don’t know where she is," she told FOX.

Lisa Hoffman, who works for EquuSearch and has been involved in many searches, said she had never seen such a large turnout.

"It's crazy. This is a high-profile case," she said.

Jessie Davis, whose baby is due July 3, was last heard from in a phone call with her mother on June 13. Two days later, her mother checked on her home in nearby Lake Township and found it in shambles, with the furniture overturned, a comforter missing and her 2-year-old grandson wandering around alone.

The little boy told investigators: "Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in rug." A pool of bleach was on the bedroom floor, and the contents of Davis' purse were scattered in the kitchen.

"We're holding onto that hope that maybe she's still alive out there," said Miller. "That would be the greatest thing in the world, but realistically, we know after a period of time that that normally doesn't happen."

Miller started EquuSearch his 16-year-old daughter, Laura, disappeared in Texas and was found dead 17 months later. Funded through donations, the group offers search-and-rescue training and uses specialized search equipment to help recover human remains around the world and search for missing children. It has worked on hundreds of missing persons cases, including the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway, 18, in Aruba.

"We're probably looking at somewhat of a miracle in this case," Miller said. "We also know if that person is deceased out there it's very important we find them as quickly as we can find them so they can determine cause of death."

On Wednesday, for the second time in three days, investigators searched the home of the man who fathered Davis' 2-year-old son and unborn daughter, although authorities have repeatedly said Canton police officer Bobby Cutts Jr. is not a suspect.

Cutts, 30, told The (Canton) Repository he had nothing to do with Davis' disappearance, and that he has slept little and had no appetite since she vanished.

Sheriff's investigators and FBI agents carried out more than a dozen white cardboard boxes, a few brown bags and three large black plastic bags during a search that lasted more than three hours.

A legal order allowed investigators to obtain some of Davis' cell phone records, which are being reviewed, Stark County sheriff's Chief Deputy Rick Perez said at a news conference Wednesday.

Cutts, who also has two children with his wife, Kelly, said they are separated but have not filed for divorce and that his wife knew he had a relationship with Davis.

He said he last spoke with Davis at 8 p.m. on June 13, about 90 minutes before she last spoke with her mother.

Cutts' mother, Renee Horne, told the Repository that agents at her son's house were looking for Davis' cell phone and a quilt missing from the Davis's home.

Horne said FBI agents questioned her son twice Wednesday, and read him his Miranda rights during the second interview. Investigators also took Cutts' two cell phones, Horne said.

“I feel confident with all the law enforcement agencies working on the case," Whitney Davis told FOX News. "We are happy with them and we know they are doing the best they can right now. They can’t share every lead with us.”

Meanwhile, authorities said DNA tests would not be finished until next week on a newborn girl left on a porch about 45 miles away from Davis' home. Authorities are trying to determine if the infant, less than 24 hours old when it was found Monday evening in Wooster, is related to Davis.

A bottle and can of formula left in the basket with the newborn were sent to be tested for fingerprints or any other evidence.

On its Web site, the FBI lists the case as a kidnapping. But FBI spokesman Scott Wilson in Cleveland said the label is standard whenever foul play is a possibility, and the agency doesn't know if Davis was abducted or not.

The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to Davis' whereabouts. EquuSearch added a $5,000 reward.

Thursday morning, the volunteers gathered at the firehouse near a sign that read, "Pray for Jessie," to help EquuSearch's efforts.

"My heart goes out to them," said Lisa Dillon, 47, who took a vacation day from her state job to aid in the search. "I just want to help."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.