May 29, 2024, 10:34:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Jessie M. Davis, 26yrs old- Nine Months Pregnant(BODY FOUND)  (Read 50936 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2007, 09:50:00 AM »

Here is the link I didn't get a chance to post earlier.....

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3312444&page=1

'....he found her dying.'  If true, then why not call police shocked and upset???  Let's see, because he did it.  Rolling Eyes

Once again I am so disgusted over this.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2007, 11:48:21 AM »

Conflicting stories on 2 threads  here,  was she found in a lake or in a field?  And why would her body be so badly decomposed so quickly?

Maine, born and raised!
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2007, 03:22:56 PM »

Sheriff: Ohio Woman Killed in Her Home

CANTON, Ohio (AP) -- A police officer killed his pregnant girlfriend in her home the day after her mother last heard from her, according to a sheriff's complaint released Monday.

Concluding a search by thousands of volunteers, Jessie Davis' body was found Saturday in Cuyahoga Valley National Park, still carrying her dead, nearly full-term fetus, a girl she planned to name Chloe.
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2007, 03:27:50 PM »

This is just to continue along the line of my previous posts regarding Cutts:

Cutts also has a 9-year-old daughter with another woman, Nikki Giavasis, who now lives in Los Angeles. The two lived together for a while, but when she began seeing another man in 1998, Cutts was accused of breaking into her home while she was inside with former NBA player Shawn Kemp of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Cutts pleaded no contest to a disorderly conduct charge and was sentenced to three years' probation. Giavasis told police she feared for her safety. The pair are involved in a custody dispute.

Giavasis told The Associated Press they were together about four months, and confrontations began after she broke off their relationship. Giavasis said the two had several physical confrontations.

AFTER this he was a police officer because it was a "brush" with the law - Sorry, I'm not PD and he smacks of abuser, anyone in law enforcement should see that, or perhaps the problem is that unfortunately some bad apples reside within the force - The guy was/is a hothead and abusive to women BEFORE entering the PD.  I said it before, unfortunately, Nikki didn't file a restraining order against him, at least not that I see, although it is stated here, they had physical confrontations - perhaps, like many, she was too afraid to file, hence her move to LA.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2007, 06:13:26 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Conflicting stories on 2 threads  here,  was she found in a lake or in a field?  And why would her body be so badly decomposed so quickly?

She was buried in a field.  The first reports were at a lake that turned out to be false, but some are guessing that the search in the lake was for evidence.  Geraldo said last night that the body had been bruised and stuff......not wanting to speculate.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2007, 07:04:40 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"

She was buried in a field.  The first reports were at a lake that turned out to be false, but some are guessing that the search in the lake was for evidence.  Geraldo said last night that the body had been bruised and stuff......not wanting to speculate.

This is so sad.  What this poor girl went though.  Then this monster wants to say she was already dead when he went there.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2007, 08:57:56 PM »

Thanks San for clearing that up for me.  I thought I was reading things.

It is really a disturbing outcome and very sad.  I hope they fry this psycho.

Maine, born and raised!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2007, 10:10:34 PM »

I happened to be speaking to Tylergal about this case and she found a link to a website that Cutts has joined.  He had a few pictures on there and one was in a towel and another was in is police uniform.  When I clicked on the link someone must have deleted his account.

Tonight on Nancy Grace she had a nice big picture of the website Laughing .  One of the questions that was asked was do you want kids and his response was NO.

Also, I heard another two comments the baby had said and one was mommy on couch and mommy asleep.

This poor baby saw it all.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2007, 07:24:24 AM »

On GMA this morning - they showed clips from yesterdays court appearance.  Jesse's mother & sister could barely speak.  They said they felt the need to be there to let him see what he has done to their family.  

This man is a womanizer.  They reported that he was also listed on a popular dating site.  Gee - how many women do you want at once and oh yeah, how many kids do you want (or according to his web page - not want).  

I started to cry watching her family.  It is too bad (hind sight) that Jesse didn't meet someone else.  Perhaps he would have been afraid for his life.  Well hopefully they will enforce the death penalty.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2007, 11:26:39 AM »

Amazing to me how there is ALWAYS someone who can manage to feel sympathy for these animals.....

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/26/cutts.profile.ap/index.html

Just like the women who stuck up for Joran as well as the Night Stalker getting married in prison.   Confused

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2007, 12:24:24 PM »

Mentioned on Fox this morning.  He called even ANOTHER women that night in the bar, trying to get her to meet him there.  She is married, with kids.  He again called her around 2:00 a.m. the night of the murder, trying to get her to meet him.  She refused both times.

Your right, how many women does one need?  At least quit getting them pregnant.  Heard of condoms?????  A$$hole..

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2007, 02:47:09 PM »

Exactly Dihannah1 !!!  I mean think about the pure selfishness of this guy.  Of course, he would not be the responsible one to use a condom (probably cramps his style)  I am sure he is a narcissistic J.O.   And he just thinks he is wooing women left, right and sideways.  Obviously never concerned himself if they were using any birth control.  I just feel so bad for his kids.  Just growing up know - this was your dad.  How awful.

Now he is going to have to woo his jail mates.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2007, 02:48:59 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
Exactly Dihannah1 !!!  I mean think about the pure selfishness of this guy.  Of course, he would not be the responsible one to use a condom (probably cramps his style)  I am sure he is a narcissistic J.O.   And he just thinks he is wooing women left, right and sideways.  Obviously never concerned himself if they were using any birth control.  I just feel so bad for his kids.  Just growing up know - this was your dad.  How awful.

Want to know what is sad about all this.  This guy will all of a sudden be interested in his kids and demand that they visit him in jail.  I hope he rots in hell.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2007, 03:44:33 PM »

Dihannah,

They just said on fox.

Apparently Cutts was 90 minutes late for an appointment with his former high school the day of the murder.

They just said he was having an affair with a married woman. He called her that night to go out and she said no. It was before he killed Jessie.

Where is his uncle now. Why doesn't he open his big mouth now.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2007, 08:07:58 PM »

On Nancy Grace they said Bobby Cutts just left the body there out in the open.  There was no shallow grave.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2007, 08:21:58 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Dihannah,

They just said on fox.

Apparently Cutts was 90 minutes late for an appointment with his former high school the day of the murder.

They just said he was having an affair with a married woman. He called her that night to go out and she said no. It was before he killed Jessie.

I need to make a correction.  They said the phone call by this woman who is married with two kids was at 2 a.m.

Nancy Grace said hey lady get reading to be a witness.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2007, 06:58:47 AM »

Dihannah,

They just said on fox.

I need to make a correction.  They said the phone call by this woman who is married with two kids was at 2 a.m.

Nancy Grace said hey lady get reading to be a witness.

Yeah absolutely no sympathy for this guy.  I hope they haul all his former girlfriends into court.  Hate to say it, but I am sure it will make for a very tragic story.  

Hopefully all these women (who get involved with men like this) will start learning there lessons.  STAY AWAY FROM WOMANIZER, ABUSERS!!!  Because you never know.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2007, 09:08:50 AM »

Want to know what is sad about all this.  This guy will all of a sudden be interested in his kids and demand that they visit him in jail.  I hope he rots in hell.

HOPEFULLY...he will not be able to visit with his children while in jail.
CNN is reporting...........

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/06/27/cutts.court.ap/index.html

Not a shocker (at all) to me. Mad

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2007, 10:04:11 AM »

HOPEFULLY...he will not be able to visit with his children while in jail.
CNN is reporting...........

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/06/27/cutts.court.ap/index.html

Not a shocker (at all) to me. Mad

Not not a shocker at all.  This guy was damn psycho.  With all these charges against him I wonder how he was applying to be a coach at a local high school.  Even though he wanted to coach football he would also be around young girls.  I cringe at the thought of this guys intentions if he got accepted.  Kids would have felt safe with him because he was a police officer.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2007, 11:02:08 AM »

I know San - I was thinking about that also.  It is bad enough in this day, our children are neglected or bouncing between parents, or being taught the worst possible things at such early ages.  Then there are people like this applying for coaching, teaching, big brother/sister jobs!!!  

Doesn't anybody in authority thoroughly check out these people???  Or do they think 'oh well we have finger printed the guy, so he should be ok?'  Sorry IMO - that is NOT NEARLY ENOUGH.  

I personally believe when it comes to kids, these people's characters should be watched for a while.  If they have any family troubles, or domestic issues pending - well then all bets are off.  Any history of instabilty - again all bets off.  Before they are afforded the chance for something much worse.  

True, sometimes you just don't know.  But this guy Cutts, sorry he has been creating problems wherever he has gone.  That should have been the "red flag."  Must it always take a disaster before we wake up???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.