April 23, 2024, 03:32:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270258 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2011, 12:40:33 PM »

Ann Coulter says it like it is..

Joy's show is probably getting cancelled cause she is not popular...jmo

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2011, 01:40:02 PM »

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/southeast-volusia/2011/11/30/casey-anthony-prosecutor-talks-about-case-new-book-in-volusia.html
Casey Anthony prosecutor talks about case, new book in Volusia
By JAY STAPLETON, Staff writer send an email to jay.stapleton@news-jrnl.com
  November 30, 2011 12:45 AM

DAYTONA BEACH -- The fact that Casey Anthony gained an acquittal in her highly publicized murder trial was "like a blind man that stumbled on a pot of gold."

"It's stupid, but it happens," Jeff Ashton told a packed crowd of supporters Tuesday during a book signing at the DeLand Regional Library.
 ::snipping2::

He also confirmed in the book that Anthony's lawyers tried to get her to accept a plea deal that would have sent Anthony to prison -- but she refused.

The book, 322 pages for $26.99, focuses on the defense efforts to get Anthony acquitted. Ashton sold 50 books in DeLand.

Ashton, like many who came to hear him speak, continues to believe Caylee didn't die "as the result of an accident."

Fielding questions for about an hour Tuesday, Ashton was often critical of both Baez and Anthony.

"We thought that you did a marvelous job," Jim Elmore, 86, of DeLand said to Ashton. "Did you ever see anyone who could lie like (Anthony) does?"

"No," Ashton answered. "She is amazing. If it wasn't such an evil talent, I would even admire her."

The crowd cheered.

"I've never seen anyone as talented as she is," Ashton added. "If she ever writes a book, it should be fiction."

Even though he respects the work of defense lawyers, Ashton said he would never have defended Anthony.

"I wouldn't do it," he said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2011, 01:40:34 PM »

Awsome post ISpy!  Love your posts!  I surely hope you sent that to Green's office, though it will not do any good, it makes for great points for him  to ponder!

I didn't know they were cancelling Behar's show.  Thank God!

Thanks for all the posts and updates all.

Any news about the A's?  Anybody seen them out and about, scaring patrons away, where they need to be kicked out?  Is Lee married yet?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2011, 02:23:12 PM »

Ann Coulter says it like it is..

Joy's show is probably getting cancelled cause she is not popular...jmo

I think it's in a bad time spot.
I know by 10 pm. I want to watch my regular shows (actually by 9 pm).
I think Joy is hilarious, always have.
Ann Coulter makes me cringe. I always change the channel when I see her.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2011, 06:14:12 PM »

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ann-coulter-has-thoughts-on-why-joy-behars-hln-show-is-going-away-not-enough-casey-anthony_b100191
Ann Coulter Has Thoughts on Why Joy Behar’s HLN Show is Going Away: Not Enough Casey Anthony
By Chris Ariens on November 30, 2011 10:05 AM

Ann Coulter is making the rounds this week, getting silenced on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” yesterday and last night telling HLN’s Joy Behar why she thinks Behar’s show has been canceled. “It is a vast Casey Anthony conspiracy! Your show was the only one I could watch and avoid hearing anything about that white trash bimbo.”

Video at link.

I liked watching Joy until the Casey trial - then she started reporting on her too, instead of having a light hearted program with interesting guests it turned into another analysis of the murdering b***h, which Joy was not good at, and from what I watched her 'expert' guests didn't know much about it either. By 10pm I was tired of Casey stories - HLN covered it on  Nancy Grace, then Dr Drew and by that time of the night I wanted to watch something more relaxing,not something that made me angry to watch!
It was HLN policy that killed the show, not Joy.l
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2011, 01:10:21 AM »

Evening,all! Just popping in with a quick comment... or rather a retort to Mr. Green.

"Ms. Gonzales may:
  • have a plea deal concerning alcohol sold to a minor, but your client was known for consuming alcohol as a minor on a regular basis.
  • have been investigated twice for child neglect, but none of her children were found skeletonized in a swamp, wrapped in items from her home-unlike your client. Neither was she convicted of lying to Law Enforcement in the course of an investigation-unlike your client.
  • have been on welfare before the Anthony case, but she wasn't stealing from checks from her elderly grandparents' retirement account or her 'best' friend-unlike your client.  Neither was she stealing mother from her parents or stealing her mother's credit card-unlike your client.
  • have voluntarily left her job last summer and the home where she'd been staying because people harrassed her, but at least she had an actual paying job-unlike your client. Ms. Gonzales was paying rent, buying groceries, buying gas for and maintaining her own vehicle, taking care of a home and her family-unlike your client.  Ms. Gonzales did not lie to Law Enforcement about her employment and had no need to- unlike your client.
  • have some tattoos, but none of them were gotten while her daughter was missing - "kidnapped" - "accidentally drowned"-decomposing in a swamp around the corner from her house and her mother partied-unlike your client.  None of them were paid for with stolen money-unlike your client's.
  • have given birth to a child while in seventh grade and have six children by three different fathers, but at least those children are alive and well-unlike your client's one child. Ms. Gonzalez has never led Law Enforcement, Texas Equisearch, and hundreds of volunteer searchers on a wild goose chase for a "kidnapped"murdered child- unlike your client.  Moreover, Ms. Gonzales knows who fathered her children- unlike your client.
  • have been married and is currently engaged to and living with another man, but she didn't try to implicate any of her boyfriends (or anyone else) in a missing murdered child case- unlike your client.  Nor are there numerous pictures of sexually-themed exploits- unlike your client's.
  • currently be on welfare, but she's not a convicted felon on probation-unlike your client.  She hasn't cost the state of Florida hundreds of thousands of dollars and wasted massive amounts of Law Enforcement resources- unlike your client.
  • have received $900 from a trust fund to help pay her bills over the last three years, but she did not sell pictures of her missing - "kidnapped" murdered child to ABC for $250,000 to mount a bogus, scorched earth defense, irreparably damaging the reputations of numerous people- unlike your client. ['li]
Shall I continue, Mr. Green?  Isn't it interesting that when a person has no firm position to debate an issue, he resorts to personal attacks?  There's a reason it's called mud-slinging. My firmly held opinions, along with a healthy dose of verifiable facts...something else your client is unfamiliar with, Mr. Green (per her own counsel Jose Baez, repeatedly referencing her as a liar in open court).

That was so well put, ISpy! Bravo!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2011, 02:27:42 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29873399/detail.html
UPDATED: 11:54 pm EST November 28, 2011
Under questioning about her past, Gonzalez acknowledged reaching a plea deal on a criminal charge of selling alcohol to a minor and that she has been investigated by the Department of Children and Families twice for suspected child neglect.

She said, both times, the case was closed for lack of findings.

Anthony's attorneys claim Gonzalez's personal and criminal background is relevant, because they claim Gonzalez already had a poor reputation before she became embroiled in the Anthony case.

They said Gonzalez was on welfare both before and after Anthony's claim.

Gonzalez said she left her job last summer and home where she'd been staying voluntarily because people harassed her and not because she was kicked out.

Anthony's attorneys pointed out that Gonzalez chose to reveal her identity by going on television. She said she had to prove she was innocent.

"Casey never said, 'Zenaida Gonzalez didn't do it,' or 'That's not that Zenaida Gonzalez.' She never said that to me," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez said Anthony's attorneys turned the table, assassinating her character by asking her to show her tattoos, revealing Gonzalez had her first daughter in seventh grade and that her six children have three different fathers.

Gonzalez also admitted that she's married but engaged and living with a 21-year-old man.

"You're engaged even though you're married to Mr. Esparza?" asked an Anthony attorney.

"Yes, I'm not going to get married until I get divorced," replied Gonzalez.

Gonzalez denied that she has been paid by Morgan and Morgan, the law firm representing her. She said she did receive $900 from a trust fund that was set up for her.

The lawsuit is scheduled for trial in April.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29873399/detail.html#ixzz1f6wi3Lny

Evening,all! Just popping in with a quick comment... or rather a retort to Mr. Green.

"Ms. Gonzales may:
  • have a plea deal concerning alcohol sold to a minor, but your client was known for consuming alcohol as a minor on a regular basis.
  • have been investigated twice for child neglect, but none of her children were found skeletonized in a swamp, wrapped in items from her home-unlike your client. Neither was she convicted of lying to Law Enforcement in the course of an investigation-unlike your client.
  • have been on welfare before the Anthony case, but she wasn't stealing from checks from her elderly grandparents' retirement account or her 'best' friend-unlike your client.  Neither was she stealing mother from her parents or stealing her mother's credit card-unlike your client.
  • have voluntarily left her job last summer and the home where she'd been staying because people harrassed her, but at least she had an actual paying job-unlike your client. Ms. Gonzales was paying rent, buying groceries, buying gas for and maintaining her own vehicle, taking care of a home and her family-unlike your client.  Ms. Gonzales did not lie to Law Enforcement about her employment and had no need to- unlike your client.
  • have some tattoos, but none of them were gotten while her daughter was missing - "kidnapped" - "accidentally drowned"-decomposing in a swamp around the corner from her house and her mother partied-unlike your client.  None of them were paid for with stolen money-unlike your client's.
  • have given birth to a child while in seventh grade and have six children by three different fathers, but at least those children are alive and well-unlike your client's one child. Ms. Gonzalez has never led Law Enforcement, Texas Equisearch, and hundreds of volunteer searchers on a wild goose chase for a "kidnapped"murdered child- unlike your client.  Moreover, Ms. Gonzales knows who fathered her children- unlike your client.
  • have been married and is currently engaged to and living with another man, but she didn't try to implicate any of her boyfriends (or anyone else) in a missing murdered child case- unlike your client.  Nor are there numerous pictures of sexually-themed exploits- unlike your client's.
  • currently be on welfare, but she's not a convicted felon on probation-unlike your client.  She hasn't cost the state of Florida hundreds of thousands of dollars and wasted massive amounts of Law Enforcement resources- unlike your client.
  • have received $900 from a trust fund to help pay her bills over the last three years, but she did not sell pictures of her missing - "kidnapped" murdered child to ABC for $250,000 to mount a bogus, scorched earth defense, irreparably damaging the reputations of numerous people- unlike your client. ['li]
Shall I continue, Mr. Green?  Isn't it interesting that when a person has no firm position to debate an issue, he resorts to personal attacks?  There's a reason it's called mud-slinging. My firmly held opinions, along with a healthy dose of verifiable facts...something else your client is unfamiliar with, Mr. Green (per her own counsel Jose Baez, repeatedly referencing her as a liar in open court).
ISpy, I can see Morgan and Morgan going down your list when it's their turn . . . and then some.  Good points.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2011, 01:35:08 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/casey-anthony-her-attorneys-blast-zenaida-gonzalez-on-central-florida-news-13.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: Her attorneys blast Zenaida Gonzalez on Central Florida News 13
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13 — posted by halboedeker on December, 1 2011 10:21 AM  Discuss This: Comments(31)

What do Casey Anthony’s civil attorneys think of Zenaida Gonzalez?

Not much, and they’re ripping into Gonzalez in an interview that will air at 6 tonight on Central Florida News 13.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2011, 03:26:26 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/casey-anthony-her-attorneys-blast-zenaida-gonzalez-on-central-florida-news-13.html/comment-page-1
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13 — posted by halboedeker on December, 1 2011 10:21 AM  Discuss This: Comments(31)

Not much, and they’re ripping into Gonzalez in an interview that will air at 6 tonight on Central Florida News 13.
Geesh!  Casey and her lawyers are such creatures of habit.....and no good habits, ever. This is the spin before the release of the depo.  No Surprise, Surprise, here.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2011, 03:48:34 PM »

Nothing can or will come out good for anybody having anything to do with KC, wanted or not.  She is evil and nothing but evil eminates from her.  She WILL get her's someday!  Makes me so sick there are so many vindictive, bankcrupt non-humans, amount of attorneys that just bottom feed with her.  Anything to get their name in the news, and by Golly, KC can! 

Poor Z.  I fear she is going to get the same justice as Caylee. BIG FAT ZERO!   I can't wait until God hands out true Justice for all!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2011, 05:32:57 PM »

Geesh!  Casey and her lawyers are such creatures of habit.....and no good habits, ever. This is the spin before the release of the depo.  No Surprise, Surprise, here.

When are they releasing the depo?
I thought Morgan Jr. said it would be up on their site?
Anyone know?

Typical Casey Team response. They're so predictable.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2011, 07:04:08 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/352401/Who-is-Zenaida-Gonzalez
Who is Zenaida Gonzalez?
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, December 01, 2011 5:27 PM

Casey Anthony's civil attorneys say you can't clean up mud with mud.

Charles Greene is mad, and he's taking it out on the woman suing Anthony for defamation.

After Zenaida Gonzalez's attorneys released selected clips of her 10-hour deposition last week, Greene said he wants everyone to know the real Gonzalez.

Greene said this defamation case is all about reputation.

"You can't fix what is broken beyond repair already anyway," Greene said.

He said the Kissimmee woman with the same name as an alleged kidnapper has a bad reputation and a shady past.

"What she’s done in  the past is live off the government dole, never had a real job, never even had a bank account, bounced from place to place person to person. Sad situation to sad situation,” Greene said.

They are also planning on showing pictures from Gonzalez’s MySpace account.

We were told those pictures are suggestive and show a half-naked Gonzalez. While they were on the Internet for anyone to see, they've since been removed.

Greene would not share them with us.

“Casey Anthony is not responsible for where she's at,” Greene said. “Zenaida Gonzalez is in the same spot she's always been. It’s sad but it’s nobody’s fault but her own.”

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2011, 07:07:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/casey-anthony-her-attorneys-say-zenaida-gonzalez-is-sad-and-bad.html
Casey Anthony: Her attorneys say Zenaida Gonzalez is sad and bad
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13 — posted by halboedeker on December, 1 2011 6:43 PM
Discuss This: Comments(2)

How did Gonzalez’s lawyers react? “I find it ironic Casey Anthony’s attorneys would attack our client’s reputation. We look forward to settling this matter with a jury,” John Dill said in a statement.

Anthony is serving a year’s probation somewhere in Florida for check fraud. In July, she was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter. But she was convicted of lying to law enforcement.

Greene elaborated on how Gonzalez’s reputation is broken beyond repair: “What she’s done in the past is live off the government dole. Never had a real job. Never even had a bank account. Bounced from place to place, person to person. Sad situation, a sad situation.”

Fell listed Greene’s other criticisms of Gonzalez: “He calls Gonzalez out for being a 10th-grade dropout and having her first baby in the seventh grade. He says she’s got six children from three different fathers. He says she’s just looking for money.”

Anthony’s attorneys also plan to draw on photos from Gonzalez’s MySpace page, Fell reported. “We’re told those pictures are suggestive and show a half-naked Gonzalez,” Fell said. “They’ve since been removed, and Greene wouldn’t share them with us.”

The report’s revelation: Anthony’s attorneys play hardball. They took a bat to Gonzalez on News 13. How will Gonzalez and her team fight back?

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2011, 07:37:27 PM »

I think that Z will end up losing this case. sadly..Casey will prevail yet again. jmo...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2011, 07:56:47 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/352401/Who-is-Zenaida-Gonzalez
Who is Zenaida Gonzalez?
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, December 01, 2011 5:27 PM

Casey Anthony's civil attorneys say you can't clean up mud with mud.

Charles Greene is mad, and he's taking it out on the woman suing Anthony for defamation.

After Zenaida Gonzalez's attorneys released selected clips of her 10-hour deposition last week, Greene said he wants everyone to know the real Gonzalez.

Greene said this defamation case is all about reputation.

"You can't fix what is broken beyond repair already anyway," Greene said.  (CASEY)

He said the Kissimmee woman with the same name as an alleged kidnapper has a bad reputation and a shady past.  (Casey)

"What she’s done in  the past is live off the government dole, never had a real job, never even had a bank account, bounced from place to place person to person. Sad situation to sad situation,” Greene said. (CASEY and she lived off her family, friends, boys, etc.)

They are also planning on showing pictures from Gonzalez’s MySpace account.

We were told those pictures are suggestive and show a half-naked Gonzalez. While they were on the Internet for anyone to see, they've since been removed. (CASEY)

Greene would not share them with us.

“Casey Anthony is not responsible for where she's at,” Greene said.   “Zenaida Gonzalez is in the same spot she's always been. It’s sad but it’s nobody’s fault but her own.”

ISPY already pointed out these facts.....

How does Greene think this will do anything for his case?     Reputation?    Does he not realize what a fool he is?!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2011, 11:05:55 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/casey-anthony-her-attorneys-say-zenaida-gonzalez-is-sad-and-bad.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13 — posted by halboedeker on December, 1 2011 6:43 PM

How did Gonzalez’s lawyers react? “I find it ironic Casey Anthony’s attorneys would attack our client’s reputation. We look forward to settling this matter with a jury,” John Dill said in a statement.

Anthony is serving a year’s probation somewhere in Florida for check fraud. In July, she was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter. But she was convicted of lying to law enforcement.

Greene elaborated on how Gonzalez’s reputation is broken beyond repair: “What she’s done in the past is live off the government dole. Never had a real job. Never even had a bank account. Bounced from place to place, person to person. Sad situation, a sad situation.”

Fell listed Greene’s other criticisms of Gonzalez: “He calls Gonzalez out for being a 10th-grade dropout and having her first baby in the seventh grade. He says she’s got six children from three different fathers. He says she’s just looking for money.”

Anthony’s attorneys also plan to draw on photos from Gonzalez’s MySpace page, Fell reported. “We’re told those pictures are suggestive and show a half-naked Gonzalez,” Fell said. “They’ve since been removed, and Greene wouldn’t share them with us.”

The report’s revelation: Anthony’s attorneys play hardball. They took a bat to Gonzalez on News 13. How will Gonzalez and her team fight back?

Being the number one suspect in a supposed child kidnapping, is far worse than all of the above.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2011, 07:34:32 AM »

Being the number one suspect in a supposed child kidnapping, is far worse than all of the above.

Yup.

If someone came to my home asking me if I knew a kidnapped child and her mother of which I never met, along with searching my home for the child, and I found out that the name she made up was my name and that I had visited the very apartments she claimed the kidnapper lived in, along with driving there in a car with plates from a state she claimed the kidnapper was from, etc... I'd be really pissed off. I would feel somewhat violated. I don't know about Z, but someone playing with a name that happens to be mine with her added lies that can in no way be coincidence... I would be so pissed. But... top it off with kc telling her mother during a jail visit that she can tell the media that the "girl in Kissimmee" isn't cleared... and she not clear my name for three years, holding onto her stupid made up story just in case she needs to find something she can use to save her sorry butt... her @ss would be grass and I'd be the lawnmower.

I don't care about Z's past. None of it matters. That monster played with someone's name, and if she could have, she would have hung a death sentence onto Z for Caylee's death. Kc hung onto that story for three years just in case they maybe could find some way to either pin some doubt onto Z or some other sick crap she does to try to get herself out the trouble she constantly puts her own self into. She wouldn't clear Z. She still won't. She may still need the lies she told, plus, in kc's mind, no one ever calls her a liar or that she ever does a thing wrong...ever. Kc did what she did knowingly, and with her usual evil intent and she'll do it again if she wants to.

Sorry for the rant. I'm still just as pissed as I was in July. Poor Caylee.

Go team Morgan!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2011, 07:37:59 AM »

Exactly.
Everyone has a past and experiences they are not proud of,but they don't kill or kidnap children.
That whole interview was bullchit.
The day CA gets what is coming to her will be a great day indeed. 

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2011, 09:11:05 AM »

WOW!  Tim Miller was served with a deposition subpoena from Casey Anthony as soon as he stepped off the plane!  I bet Tim isn't real happy with MNJ right about now. Check out the video at the link, several items of interest.     http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/texas-equusearch-may-join-search-missing-mom-miche/nFrTy/

Tupelohoney posted this in Michelle Parker's thread this morning, and I felt it was also very important for this thread too, so I copied an brought it over here. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2011, 10:00:50 AM »

WOW!  Tim Miller was served with a deposition subpoena from Casey Anthony as soon as he stepped off the plane!  I bet Tim isn't real happy with MNJ right about now. Check out the video at the link, several items of interest.     http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/texas-equusearch-may-join-search-missing-mom-miche/nFrTy/

Tupelohoney posted this in Michelle Parker's thread this morning, and I felt it was also very important for this thread too, so I copied an brought it over here. 

Thanks Muffy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.