April 26, 2024, 11:59:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270333 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: December 02, 2011, 10:33:03 AM »

WOW!  Tim Miller was served with a deposition subpoena from Casey Anthony as soon as he stepped off the plane!  I bet Tim isn't real happy with MNJ right about now. Check out the video at the link, several items of interest.     http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/texas-equusearch-may-join-search-missing-mom-miche/nFrTy/

Tupelohoney posted this in Michelle Parker's thread this morning, and I felt it was also very important for this thread too, so I copied an brought it over here. 

Thanks Muffy!  Tim Miller was not a happy man. 
From interview. http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/interview-equusearch-founder-talks-about-missing/vFPc6/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: December 02, 2011, 11:35:17 AM »

WOW!  Tim Miller was served with a deposition subpoena from Casey Anthony as soon as he stepped off the plane!  I bet Tim isn't real happy with MNJ right about now. Check out the video at the link, several items of interest.     http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/texas-equusearch-may-join-search-missing-mom-miche/nFrTy/

Tupelohoney posted this in Michelle Parker's thread this morning, and I felt it was also very important for this thread too, so I copied an brought it over here. 

Thanks Muffy!  Tim Miller was not a happy man. 
From interview. http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/interview-equusearch-founder-talks-about-missing/vFPc6/

Bless his heart!  It will never end with Casey.....he's got that right.  Attorney's can't follow the way things are to be done.....why does that not surprise us?   I do love how he continually called Dale the suspect.   Just like he knew Casey was responsible, I feel he thinks the same of Dale.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: December 02, 2011, 12:35:51 PM »

Whoa. I thought Mark represented TES?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: December 02, 2011, 01:32:41 PM »

Here is the lawyer listed at the clerk's office. 

Lead Attorneys
Defendant
   ANTHONY, CASEY
         CHARLES M GREENE, Esquire

Retained
407-648-1700(W)

Plaintiff
   TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY
         MARC A WITES, Esquire

Retained
954-570-8989(W)
            OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
12/02/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
OF TIM MILLER
12/01/2011           Notice of Hearing
12/19/11 @ 1:30 PM
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7738649

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: December 02, 2011, 01:58:35 PM »

Here is the lawyer listed at the clerk's office. 

Lead Attorneys
Defendant
   ANTHONY, CASEY
         CHARLES M GREENE, Esquire

Retained
407-648-1700(W)

Plaintiff
   TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY
         MARC A WITES, Esquire

Retained
954-570-8989(W)
            OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
12/02/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
OF TIM MILLER
12/01/2011           Notice of Hearing
12/19/11 @ 1:30 PM
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7738649

Thanks, Trimm.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: December 02, 2011, 03:43:13 PM »

There is an interview posted on FB with Jeff. I tried going to the site, to be able to bring it over here, and I can't seem to find out how to do that. Maybe a more computer savvy Monkey will be able to.   Here is where I saw the post and you can play the interview from The Official Jeffrey Ashton FB page. It's the Sharyn Rosenblum post from earlier today.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: December 02, 2011, 05:20:51 PM »

There is an interview posted on FB with Jeff. I tried going to the site, to be able to bring it over here, and I can't seem to find out how to do that. Maybe a more computer savvy Monkey will be able to.   Here is where I saw the post and you can play the interview from The Official Jeffrey Ashton FB page. It's the Sharyn Rosenblum post from earlier today.

Got it!.Thanks. 
Chit Chat Cafe 12/01/2011
http://www.artistfirst.com/ArtistFirst_Chit_Chat_2011-12-01.mp3

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2011, 07:19:56 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-monthy-report-20111202,0,6797244.story
Casey Anthony probation report: Still no job, she's 'taking time to relax'
Anthony, 25, met with her probation officer on Thursday, the DOC said in a statement.
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

7:08 p.m. EST, December 2, 2011
Casey Anthony is still unemployed, isn't drinking alcohol or using drugs and is "taking time to relax," according to a report from her monthy probation check in released today.

Corrections officials say Anthony met with her probation officer about 8 a.m. on Thursday, her fourth such monthly meeting since beginning a year's probation term.

Officials still won't say where Anthony, 25, is living in Florida or where she meets with her probation officer. However, they say no probation violations have been noted.
 ::snipping2::

Florida Department of Corrections officials said in a statement Friday that Anthony is not currently employed or participating in any educational or vocational programs.

Officials also released a redacted copy of her monthly check-in form. On it, Anthony's probation officer noted no violations, and wrote that Anthony is "[t]aking time to relax."

For the second month in a row, the check-in form released Friday by the DOC seems to indicate that Anthony may be participating in therapy of some kind.

Anthony again checked a box on her probation form indicating that she is attending "educational, vocational… mental health, drug, alcohol, therapy or self-improvement" classes.

The form says to circle "which one," but no circle appears on the copy released Friday. However, the word "therapy," and the area around it, were redacted from that report.

A DOC spokesman said last month the redaction was due to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, which limits public access to personal medical information.

~ Peter Frampton
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2011, 10:55:41 PM »

Watching Dateline right now.  That dude who's a suspect in Robyn Gardner's murder is on there with his attorney Jose Baez.  So now we have to listen to Baez again. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2011, 11:33:53 PM »

Watching Dateline right now.  That dude who's a suspect in Robyn Gardner's murder is on there with his attorney Jose Baez.  So now we have to listen to Baez again. 

Grace-land
posted about that in Robyn Gardener's thread: 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12000.msg1493622#msg1493622

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2011, 11:58:00 PM »

Got it!.Thanks. 

Thanks Tupelo and Trimm. Loved this! I especially love how JA pointed out that no, Caylee didn't have them but she had thousands of other people.
RIP Caylee dear.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2011, 12:03:10 AM »

Got it!.Thanks. 

Thanks Tupelo and Trimm. Loved this! I especially love how JA pointed out that no, Caylee didn't have them but she had thousands of other people.
RIP Caylee dear.

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2011, 12:10:42 AM »

Bless his heart!  It will never end with Casey.....he's got that right.  Attorney's can't follow the way things are to be done.....why does that not surprise us?   I do love how he continually called Dale the suspect.   Just like he knew Casey was responsible, I feel he thinks the same of Dale.

I feel bad for him. Gets off the plane and get smacked with that from kc. He sure does handle the media well doesn't he? A real gentleman even under pressure. God bless him.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2011, 12:54:11 AM »

I now own an official personalized, autographed copy of Imperfect Justice Prosecuting Casey Anthony!  Tonight was great!  Jeff is an awesome man. He is so down to earth, has a super sense of humor, so frank and honest. He made us all feel so comfortable.  Just a great man.

It was a pretty good turnout, I estimate around 200 -250, but don't know for sure, it could have been more. Lots of 50 -65 year olds, which kind of surprised me. Not sure why, since I fall into that category. LOL 

From start to when I got my book signed was about 1 1/2 hours.  He started by saying this was not about him...it was to honor Caylee.  He was so sincere that tears welled up in my eyes. This case for him, LDB and FG was purely for Caylee, you can tell by the way he talks about it.  He took lots of questions and gave his opinion, when called for and gave facts when called for.  I guess many had not read his book yet, but did follow the trial, so many of the questions, I already knew the answers to. But to hear him explain the answers, along with his facial expressions, it was worth hearing what he had to say all over again.

I asked him about Casey's journal....the June 21 entry..I have no regrets....why didn't they use that in trial?  This has bothered me for awhile now. He said they studied that journal for some time and after checking what they felt was everything to check out on that.....it was written when she was a teen, they even figured out who she was talking about, some guy, which he didn't name. He said although one could make it fit to Caylee's death, that was not the case.

Someone asked if he knew who was paying to put up Casey now.  He said, I have no idea, and I don't really care!

He talked about the "some kind of denial" Cindy was in.....all the time shaking his head back and forth. He said that if Lee had been asked if he molested Casey, Lee would have said yes. Lee surprised him the most of the Anthony's. He would have done anything to make the prosecutors look like fools.

Another question was about lawyers lying in court, what could/should happen to them as Baez clearly lied.  He said that could range from being fined, sanctions brought up against them, to being disbarred.  Baez currently has sanctions against him.

He said he regrets his snickering at Baez during his closing arguments, and he means it. I feel he is really embarrassed by that. He said that Baez was giving a ridiculous story and then his voice went up an octave, like Mickey Mouse, and the snickers just came out. We all assured him it was okay, but he doesn't accept that. I'm sure it stems from not being the professional attorney that he is, he knew better.

He was asked who would have cross examined Casey had she taken the stand....him or Linda.  He says,...Ladies first. lol  He said they discussed that at length also and decided it would be Linda. He said she is the best ever at cross examining, much better than himself. They also thought that if he was the one, the jury might somehow associate Jeff with George and that would be a losing battle from the beginning.

Oh, and all the while the jurors were deliberating, all evidence was in the room with them. He really has no idea if any of it was looked at by them. He said it did appear that they followed the trial closely, few notes were taken, but he doesn't take notes either. He said this jury needed more than what was presented in court as this was a circumstantial evidence case. They wanted concrete evidence and the State didn't have it.  He can't figure out why they didn't at least go for child abuse, the lesser charge for aggravated child abuse, due to her not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days. He just shakes his head when talking about the jury, right along with many of us in the audience.  He said jurors are instructed on the laws of finding someone guilty, but in the end....the jurors just do whatever they want to do.

Here's the one thing I completely disagree with Jeff on.....He feels that Casey killed Caylee out of love. That she didn't want Caylee to have to be with Cindy and George. That is why Caylee was sedated with chloroform before Casey applied the duct tape to smother her. The heart sticker was a kiss goodbye and then Casey wrapped Caylee in her favorite baby blanket, all signs of love. He has seen these actions in many other cases.   I tell you, I had to bite my tongue when he said that....my head may have very well been shaking back and forth.  But, if that is what Jeff wants to believe, so be it. He's entitled to his opinion, just like I am and you are.

I'm so glad I went, not just for the autographed book, but to be able to thank Jeff in person, with extended thanks to Linda and Frank. He was very gracious and thanked me for my support and said it was appreciated, along with that wonderful Jeff Ashton smile.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2011, 01:43:30 AM »

I got this photo off of The Official Jeffery Ashton FB page that someone who went tonight snapped   https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300  While he was signing my book I asked him who he thought sent Dominic Casey to the woods on Suburban. He chuckled and said, "I have no idea. The psychic?" We both laughed.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2011, 01:46:47 AM »

Oh Tupelo, you lucky girl! If I wasn't so far away hubby and I would have went too. We got the audio version of his book, and it was wonderful hearing him read it himself.

Thanks so much for asking him about the journal entry! That has bothered me for so long. I think he's right about Lee but like you, I think he's wrong about kc's motives for murdering sweet Caylee. She was sick and tired of Caylee and plus the toddler was talking better and better. I think she was so jealous of Caylee too. The look on that monster's face when they talked about her little playhouse says so much along with so many other slip ups she said...like how CA talked about Caylee liking bagels and she pipes up with her hey, I like them too remember...what about me?!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Nora
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2011, 02:16:05 AM »

Tulepo:
    Thanks for sharing your experience at the book signing.
It sounds like it was a well worth the trip.
I live way too far to attempt it, and I have the book on Kindle...he can't sign that.
Jeff seems like a great guy.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2011, 09:01:51 AM »

Tupelo,thank you so much for sharing with us. 

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2011, 10:56:28 AM »

I now own an official personalized, autographed copy of Imperfect Justice Prosecuting Casey Anthony!  Tonight was great!  Jeff is an awesome man. He is so down to earth, has a super sense of humor, so frank and honest. He made us all feel so comfortable.  Just a great man.

It was a pretty good turnout, I estimate around 200 -250, but don't know for sure, it could have been more. Lots of 50 -65 year olds, which kind of surprised me. Not sure why, since I fall into that category. LOL 

From start to when I got my book signed was about 1 1/2 hours.  He started by saying this was not about him...it was to honor Caylee.  He was so sincere that tears welled up in my eyes. This case for him, LDB and FG was purely for Caylee, you can tell by the way he talks about it.  He took lots of questions and gave his opinion, when called for and gave facts when called for.  I guess many had not read his book yet, but did follow the trial, so many of the questions, I already knew the answers to. But to hear him explain the answers, along with his facial expressions, it was worth hearing what he had to say all over again.

I asked him about Casey's journal....the June 21 entry..I have no regrets....why didn't they use that in trial?  This has bothered me for awhile now. He said they studied that journal for some time and after checking what they felt was everything to check out on that.....it was written when she was a teen, they even figured out who she was talking about, some guy, which he didn't name. He said although one could make it fit to Caylee's death, that was not the case.

Someone asked if he knew who was paying to put up Casey now.  He said, I have no idea, and I don't really care!

He talked about the "some kind of denial" Cindy was in.....all the time shaking his head back and forth. He said that if Lee had been asked if he molested Casey, Lee would have said yes. Lee surprised him the most of the Anthony's. He would have done anything to make the prosecutors look like fools.

Another question was about lawyers lying in court, what could/should happen to them as Baez clearly lied.  He said that could range from being fined, sanctions brought up against them, to being disbarred.  Baez currently has sanctions against him.

He said he regrets his snickering at Baez during his closing arguments, and he means it. I feel he is really embarrassed by that. He said that Baez was giving a ridiculous story and then his voice went up an octave, like Mickey Mouse, and the snickers just came out. We all assured him it was okay, but he doesn't accept that. I'm sure it stems from not being the professional attorney that he is, he knew better.

He was asked who would have cross examined Casey had she taken the stand....him or Linda.  He says,...Ladies first. lol  He said they discussed that at length also and decided it would be Linda. He said she is the best ever at cross examining, much better than himself. They also thought that if he was the one, the jury might somehow associate Jeff with George and that would be a losing battle from the beginning.

Oh, and all the while the jurors were deliberating, all evidence was in the room with them. He really has no idea if any of it was looked at by them. He said it did appear that they followed the trial closely, few notes were taken, but he doesn't take notes either. He said this jury needed more than what was presented in court as this was a circumstantial evidence case. They wanted concrete evidence and the State didn't have it.  He can't figure out why they didn't at least go for child abuse, the lesser charge for aggravated child abuse, due to her not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days. He just shakes his head when talking about the jury, right along with many of us in the audience.  He said jurors are instructed on the laws of finding someone guilty, but in the end....the jurors just do whatever they want to do.

Here's the one thing I completely disagree with Jeff on.....He feels that Casey killed Caylee out of love. That she didn't want Caylee to have to be with Cindy and George. That is why Caylee was sedated with chloroform before Casey applied the duct tape to smother her. The heart sticker was a kiss goodbye and then Casey wrapped Caylee in her favorite baby blanket, all signs of love. He has seen these actions in many other cases.   I tell you, I had to bite my tongue when he said that....my head may have very well been shaking back and forth.  But, if that is what Jeff wants to believe, so be it. He's entitled to his opinion, just like I am and you are.

I'm so glad I went, not just for the autographed book, but to be able to thank Jeff in person, with extended thanks to Linda and Frank. He was very gracious and thanked me for my support and said it was appreciated, along with that wonderful Jeff Ashton smile.

I'm so happy you were able to go to 1 of Jeff's book signings! Thank you for sharing your experience with us......I actually felt like I was there with you!

My mom had planned to go to the book signing in St. Pete but she broke her leg the day before. She ended up back in the hospital the following day for vomiting/dehydration. The pain meds made her sick.

My mom & I both have the book on our Kindles but she was going to buy the hard copy & get it signed for me......aahhh, a mother's love is so sweet.....something KC knew nothing about. Poor Caylee, never had a chance for KC. I do blame Cindy for some of KC's flaws, but KC chose to kill Caylee, not Cindy.....and I agree with you, KC did NOT kill Caylee because she loved her. There were a few things in Jeff's book I didn't agree with, but like you said, he's entitled to his opinion, just as all of us.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2011, 11:14:35 AM »

I'm so happy you were able to go to 1 of Jeff's book signings! Thank you for sharing your experience with us......I actually felt like I was there with you!

My mom had planned to go to the book signing in St. Pete but she broke her leg the day before. She ended up back in the hospital the following day for vomiting/dehydration. The pain meds made her sick.

My mom & I both have the book on our Kindles but she was going to buy the hard copy & get it signed for me......aahhh, a mother's love is so sweet.....something KC knew nothing about. Poor Caylee, never had a chance for KC. I do blame Cindy for some of KC's flaws, but KC chose to kill Caylee, not Cindy.....and I agree with you, KC did NOT kill Caylee because she loved her. There were a few things in Jeff's book I didn't agree with, but like you said, he's entitled to his opinion, just as all of us.
I sure hope your mom is doing better, Seeme.

An employee of B&N said that they cancelled the St. Pete book signing as that store was too small and moved it to Clearwater. Jeff most likely wanted it to be in St. Pete as that is where is from, and still has family there.  His mom and 3 sisters were there last night, along with their spouses. One sister even asked questions and gave her opinions. Jeff said that he is used to her monopolizing conversations and there is nothing he can do about it.  LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.