April 18, 2024, 06:14:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270194 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2011, 12:00:25 PM »

I just remembered another question that was asked last night.....Do you think Casey acted alone or did she have help?  Jeff.....Not to sound sexist, but if a man had been involved, he would have buried Caylee. Casey is lazy, all she did was walk about 20 feet and dropped Caylee behind a tree.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: December 03, 2011, 12:19:12 PM »

I just remembered another question that was asked last night.....Do you think Casey acted alone or did she have help?  Jeff.....Not to sound sexist, but if a man had been involved, he would have buried Caylee. Casey is lazy, all she did was walk about 20 feet and dropped Caylee behind a tree.
Tupelo,that brings tears to my eyes.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2011, 12:22:52 PM »

Here's another photo of Jeff from last night that I "borrowed" from  https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2011, 12:26:28 PM »

Tupelo,that brings tears to my eyes.   
I know, Trimm. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2011, 12:34:22 PM »

Thank you for being there, and thank you for the report, Tupelo!   I like the pics of Mr. Ashton.  He's a real gem.

Glad you asked him about accountability for Baez's unconscionable lies.  I feel truly bad for Caylee's team... they had so much unpleasant and irritating cr*p to put up with.  They are heroes in my book, for everything they gave and tolerated and sacrificed to seek justice for sweet little Caylee.  They are the best.

Ashton is so right about KC ("Killer of Caylee") being too lazy to bother with burying her little victim.  Couple of trash bags to contain the mess, throw "it" into the trunk, and a quick toss into the nearest swamp -- all done, and no need to break a sweat, or even a nail!  Now it's party time.  Bella Vita, here I come.  Caylee who?

Unfortunately, I feel in my heart that the "Pinellas 12" treated Caylee the very same way as the killer did.  They took the easy way and gave no thought to the worth and value of a child's life.  They tossed her out and were glad to be done with it.  (JMO)

How disgusting.  Maybe the book should have been called "Justice Trashed."

Caylee was not garbage.  She was a beautiful and special little girl who had the right to live and be loved.  Instead she was robbed of life, robbed of all respect that was due her, and ultimately robbed of justice itself.  She did not deserve what happened to her.  We will never forget her, ever.

Edit to add photo source per Desi.  MB  http://bit.ly/sJUxDT
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:44:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2011, 12:34:36 PM »

Here's another photo of Jeff from last night that I "borrowed" from  https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

I like it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2011, 12:36:40 PM »

(Please accept my apology -- I get carried away and forget to link the photo source.)
Thank you.  I've added the link to your post.  MB
http://bit.ly/sJUxDT
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:54:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2011, 12:39:36 PM »

Thank you for being there, and thank you for the report, Tupelo!   I like the pics of Mr. Ashton.  He's a real gem.

Glad you asked him about accountability for Baez's unconscionable lies.  I feel truly bad for Caylee's team... they had so much unpleasant and irritating cr*p to put up with.  They are heroes in my book, for everything they gave and tolerated and sacrificed to seek justice for sweet little Caylee.  They are the best.

Ashton is so right about KC ("Killer of Caylee") being too lazy to bother with burying her little victim.  Couple of trash bags to contain the mess, throw "it" into the trunk, and a quick toss into the nearest swamp -- all done, and no need to break a sweat, or even a nail!  Now it's party time.  Bella Vita, here I come.  Caylee who?

Unfortunately, I feel in my heart that the "Pinellas 12" treated Caylee the very same way as the killer did.  They took the easy way and gave no thought to the worth and value of a child's life.  They tossed her out and were glad to be done with it.  (JMO)

Caylee was not garbage.  She was a beautiful and special little girl who had the right to live and be loved.  Instead she was robbed of life, robbed of all respect that was due her, and ultimately robbed of justice itself.  She did not deserve what happened to her.  We will never forget her, ever.

Edit to add photo link per Desi.  MB http://bit.ly/sJUxDT
Desi!

You are not alone in your thoughts about the Pinellas Twelve, many of us here feel the same way. But not only us....here's a comment from https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

Gail Coshun
Just finished Jeff's book. The book brought out an array of emotions. I felt anger, sorrow, at times felt nauseated, and still other times I even laughed. But at the end all I could feel was sadness as tears welled in my eyes. "We just couldn't make them care more." It made me realize the jurors weren't stupid, they weren't lazy. They just didn't care enough about a murdered 3 yo little girl. Caylee was abandoned by all the people who were suppose to care. Thank you Jeff, Linda, Frank and everyone else who does!

How people in our society think this way is beyond baffling to me.  
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:48:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »

WOW!  Tim Miller was served with a deposition subpoena from Casey Anthony as soon as he stepped off the plane!  I bet Tim isn't real happy with MNJ right about now. Check out the video at the link, several items of interest.     http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/texas-equusearch-may-join-search-missing-mom-miche/nFrTy/

Tupelohoney posted this in Michelle Parker's thread this morning, and I felt it was also very important for this thread too, so I copied an brought it over here. 

Thanks Muffy!  Tim Miller was not a happy man. 
From interview. http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/interview-equusearch-founder-talks-about-missing/vFPc6/

Casey and her attorneys always needlessly hit below the belt.  They're simply disgusting.   Tim was kind enough to return to Orlando and whamo!  I don't blame him one bit for detesting Orlando.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2011, 12:58:55 PM »

I really can't believe that the civil attys are playing such games.  Morgan & Morgan need to come out playing hardball.  Can't anyone exact justice on Casey'O Marie???????

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2011, 01:16:24 PM »

<self-snippage by Desi>

Desi!

You are not alone in your thoughts about the Pinellas Twelve, many of us here feel the same way. But not only us....here's a comment from https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

Gail Coshun
Just finished Jeff's book. The book brought out an array of emotions. I felt anger, sorrow, at times felt nauseated, and still other times I even laughed. But at the end all I could feel was sadness as tears welled in my eyes. "We just couldn't make them care more." It made me realize the jurors weren't stupid, they weren't lazy. They just didn't care enough about a murdered 3 yo little girl. Caylee was abandoned by all the people who were suppose to care. Thank you Jeff, Linda, Frank and everyone else who does!

Very touching comment.  I know you are right about the extent of the public that feels the same.

The depth of the injustice makes it hard to "move on," though I admire Mr. Ashton's attempts to give Caylee's supporters some measure of closure and/or peace of mind.  The magnitude of this miscarriage of justice -- the travesty -- along with the "smarmy" defense and a bizarrely dysfunctional family who utterly abandoned Caylee -- makes it almost impossible for many people to get past the shock of what happened. 

For comfort, I think of karma.  I think of the justice of the almighty.  I think of the jurors having to live with themselves and their decision.  I think of the thousands of people who love and cherish Caylee's memory.  I think of KC being haunted and hunted the rest of her life, living with her black soul.  I think of the "OJ curse."  I think of the A's and their foulness being exposed for all the world to see.  I think of the new laws being passed in Caylee's name, which may protect other little ones in the future.  Thank God for Jeff and the rest of the State's team.  Thank God for Yuri and John Allen and Scott Bolin and Dr. Vass and Dr. G, etc... The good guys who don't always win, but are always working for the right cause.

It all helps a little.  But honestly, at the end of the day, Caylee still got robbed and KC still got away with murder and worse.  And that somehow doesn't ever stop hurting.

(Muffy -- Thank you so much for all you do, sorry for the "cleanup in aisle 3" mistake.)

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2011, 02:06:38 PM »

Thank you so much Tupelo.  I am so glad you got to go see and hear Jeff, and thank you for sharing.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2011, 03:32:51 PM »

Awwww, you Monkeys are making me blush    Please, no thanks necessary. OF COURSE I would share my experience with you!

Like many of you, I have followed Caylee's story from the moment it hit the news. Although I didn't actually join the forum and all you Monkeys in the beginning of Caylee's case, I always read here, every day. I had to join because you Monkeys share everything! all the time! Monkeys sleuthing skills blow me away!, the constant media updates, links to videos, live feeds and discovery documents, the thought provoking conversations, the legalese, fantastic and endearing artwork, the love that is shown for our Caylee....we share all of this, and more, with each other, daily. It's what Monkeys do!   I love being a Monkey!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2011, 05:09:01 PM »

I got this photo off of The Official Jeffery Ashton FB page that someone who went tonight snapped   https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300  While he was signing my book I asked him who he thought sent Dominic Casey to the woods on Suburban. He chuckled and said, "I have no idea. The psychic?" We both laughed.

Thanks Tupelo!!!!  It must have been wonderful -  !!!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2011, 05:10:24 PM »

Awwww, you Monkeys are making me blush    Please, no thanks necessary. OF COURSE I would share my experience with you!

Like many of you, I have followed Caylee's story from the moment it hit the news. Although I didn't actually join the forum and all you Monkeys in the beginning of Caylee's case, I always read here, every day. I had to join because you Monkeys share everything! all the time! Monkeys sleuthing skills blow me away!, the constant media updates, links to videos, live feeds and discovery documents, the thought provoking conversations, the legalese, fantastic and endearing artwork, the love that is shown for our Caylee....we share all of this, and more, with each other, daily. It's what Monkeys do!   I love being a Monkey!

We are so fortunate to have you here in Monkeyland!!!!!!!!!!!!     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: December 03, 2011, 05:23:25 PM »

He is such a wonderful man - his book is a "must read' ... I have such profound respect for all who did their very best to obtain justice for Caylee.  They were superb.  Absolutely bumfuzzled still at that jury.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: December 03, 2011, 08:02:41 PM »

<self-snippage by Desi>

Desi!

Gail Coshun

Very touching comment.  I know you are right about the extent of the public that feels the same.

The depth of the injustice makes it hard to "move on," though I admire Mr. Ashton's attempts to give Caylee's supporters some measure of closure and/or peace of mind.  The magnitude of this miscarriage of justice -- the travesty -- along with the "smarmy" defense and a bizarrely dysfunctional family who utterly abandoned Caylee -- makes it almost impossible for many people to get past the shock of what happened. 

For comfort, I think of karma.  I think of the justice of the almighty.  I think of the jurors having to live with themselves and their decision.  I think of the thousands of people who love and cherish Caylee's memory.  I think of KC being haunted and hunted the rest of her life, living with her black soul.  I think of the "OJ curse."  I think of the A's and their foulness being exposed for all the world to see.  I think of the new laws being passed in Caylee's name, which may protect other little ones in the future.  Thank God for Jeff and the rest of the State's team.  Thank God for Yuri and John Allen and Scott Bolin and Dr. Vass and Dr. G, etc... The good guys who don't always win, but are always working for the right cause.

It all helps a little.  But honestly, at the end of the day, Caylee still got robbed and KC still got away with murder and worse.  And that somehow doesn't ever stop hurting.

(Muffy -- Thank you so much for all you do, sorry for the "cleanup in aisle 3" mistake.)
Des, I adore u! Your posts always mirror my thoughts. I can never think it quite as perfectly as u do though, much less state it so eloquently. All u monkeys r such wonderful, compassionate and caring people!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2011, 10:06:17 PM »

kcrn, it's good to be in the company of those who care about these things, even if it's sometimes hard to bear.  Lots of good hearts on this board.  Little Caylee didn't get justice, but many people love her and will never forget her.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2011, 07:45:32 AM »

There is an interview posted on FB with Jeff. I tried going to the site, to be able to bring it over here, and I can't seem to find out how to do that. Maybe a more computer savvy Monkey will be able to.   Here is where I saw the post and you can play the interview from The Official Jeffrey Ashton FB page. It's the Sharyn Rosenblum post from earlier today.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300
I just finished listening to this interview, a lot of it is the same as at the book signing!  But I got more info from this one. I had remembered about the Going to Caylee's site with the jurors part last night. He talks about it here. But the other night he also said that they didn't want to take the jurors to the Anthony home either, to show the jurors that Caylee couldn't have reached the locks to get out, because 1. that would have put the Anthonys in control and 2. they could have staged the home in various ways to show how much Casey loved Caylee.  In both cases, the swamp and the home....nothing was the same as it was when it happened.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2011, 07:49:48 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-zenaida-equusearch-motion-20111203,0,7659449.story
Texas EquuSearch files motion in Fernandez-Gonzalez suit against Casey Anthony
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
3:29 a.m. EST, December 4, 2011

The plaintiffs in two pending lawsuits against Casey Anthony may be teaming up in the hopes of compelling her to answer questions about the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

The director of Texas EquuSearch, the noted search and recovery group, said on Saturday he has filed a motion to intervene in the lawsuit brought by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Fernandez-Gonzalez claims Anthony ruined her reputation in 2008, when she told Orange County sheriff's detectives a babysitter with the same name kidnapped her 2-year-old daughter.

During a recent deposition, Anthony declined to answer many questions by asserting her 5th Amendment rights. Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorneys have filed a motion to compel her to answer.

Now EquuSearch director Tim Miller, who is also suing Anthony, wants to file a brief in support of that motion. EquuSearch's motion to intervene will be heard Monday morning, Miller said.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.