April 19, 2024, 09:12:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270213 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: December 08, 2011, 01:55:44 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/355373/Hearing-on-whether-Casey-Anthony-must-talk-ends-without-ruling
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, December 08, 2011 12:20 PM

::snipping2::
During the hearing, Gonzalez's attorney John Dill said Casey's criminal attorney Jose Baez admitted that Casey lied about Zenaida Gonzalez during the criminal trial. Dill said according to judicial estoppel, Casey Anthony cannot take the position that she lied in the criminal trial, but then not take the same position in the civil trial.

Dill also showed a clip from one of the jailhouse visits between Casey and her mother Cindy Anthony, in which Casey told her mother that she was never even shown a picture of Zenaida Gonzalez to confirm that she was the woman. According to the original sheriff's office report, however, Anthony was shown a picture of their client.

Dill said the problem is not Casey's original claim that a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez took Caylee. The problem is she continued to perpetuate the statement by lying to her mother.

After the hearing, Casey's civil attorney Charles Greene told reporters that she is appealing her convictions for lying to law enforcement officers, and that is intertwined with Gonzalez's lawsuit. That is why she is allowed to use the Fifth Amendment.

Greene said if Gonzalez's attorneys couldn't prove their case without Casey's deposition, they shouldn't have sued in the first place. Greene also would not tell reporters the basis of Casey's appeal on the criminal convictions.

Texas EquuSearch attorney Mark Wites was present at Thursday's hearing as an *******. The group filed its own lawsuit against Casey after her lawyers said during her murder trial that she knew Caylee was dead the whole time.

Wites will represent EquuSearch during a hearing to plead their case on Dec. 19.
I don't think Casey's attorney know what their basis for appeal is either. lol  This is all taking place to thwart the civil cases against her, imo.  Greene says that it's important to appeal these charges in hopes of having her record for lying removed.  In case she gets in trouble in the future, these 4 counts will go against her during sentencing, black marks so to speak.  Well, she already has her check fraud black marks anyway.  She's a criminal, one who got away with murder, but that isn't good enough for her.  She doesn't want to be held accountable for any of her actions.  I'm looking forward to the next time she thinks she can get away with her actions.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: December 08, 2011, 02:37:20 PM »

I think Judge Munyon drinks the Casey Koolade.  Can you imagine if Casey asks to go for retrial on the lying charges??? 
Can imagine us being in the rest home by the time this is settled.Such bull chit. 
I think we should prepare ourselves for just that!! Unbelievable!

Let's find one with a liquor license.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: December 08, 2011, 02:42:29 PM »

John Dill is so cool. 

Sharp.    Must be exhilarating to work in that law office.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: December 08, 2011, 02:52:21 PM »

OMG! 
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Gun-pulled-on-Zenaida-Gonzalez-2-arrested/-/1637132/4899852/-/qifxk9z/-/index.html
Gun pulled on Zenaida Gonzalez; 2 arrested
Men arrested in Orlando
Published On: Dec 08 2011 10:22:30 AM CST  Updated On: Dec 08 2011 10:39:26 AM CST

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: December 08, 2011, 02:55:32 PM »

OMG! 
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Gun-pulled-on-Zenaida-Gonzalez-2-arrested/-/1637132/4899852/-/qifxk9z/-/index.html
Gun pulled on Zenaida Gonzalez; 2 arrested
Men arrested in Orlando
Published On: Dec 08 2011 10:22:30 AM CST  Updated On: Dec 08 2011 10:39:26 AM CST

Zenaida says one of the men said, "where is the short guy?"  Was he talking about Baez? Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: December 08, 2011, 03:03:46 PM »

I think Judge Munyon drinks the Casey Koolade.  Can you imagine if Casey asks to go for retrial on the lying charges??? 
Can imagine us being in the rest home by the time this is settled.Such bull chit. 
I think we should prepare ourselves for just that!! Unbelievable!

Let's find one with a liquor license.
I'm in! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: December 08, 2011, 03:09:23 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29949766/detail.html
Zenaida, Casey Case Returns To Court
Attorneys Seek To Force Anthony To Answer Questions Under Oath
POSTED: 5:46 am EST December 8, 2011
UPDATED: 2:05 pm EST December 8, 2011
Video at link.

Anthony's attorneys said the Fifth Amendment does apply because if there's any chance that her testimony could affect her appeal, the Fifth Amendment states she doesn't have to do it.

"She's already basically admitted through her lawyers in the case that she lied to the police. I mean that was essentially the theme of the case, so how does now answering questions about why you were talking about our client, Zenaida Gonzalez, the girl in Kissimmee she talked about, how does that impact her appeal?" attorney John Dill said.

"The fact of the matter is that this plaintiff, Zenaida Gonzalez, is not Zanny the nanny, no matter how badly she wants to be," attorney Charles Greene said. "A lawsuit involves a search for the truth. The truth is Zenaida Gonzalez is a money-grubbing plaintiff who likes to see herself on TV."

Munyon said she'll make her decision by the end of the year.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29949766/detail.html#ixzz1fyXkMJ90

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: December 08, 2011, 03:10:12 PM »

Dear Miss Anthony..... 

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: December 08, 2011, 03:24:06 PM »

http://m.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-suffering-from-identity-supression-syndrome-forensic-psychiatrist-tells-all-64370/
Thu, Dec. 08 2011 09:05 AM EDT
Casey Anthony Suffering From 'Identity Supression Syndrome?' Forensic Psychiatrist Tells All
By Ravelle Mohammed

I read part of this ...had to stop as I was afraid that I would lose the will to live if I read the entire bs article...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: December 08, 2011, 03:36:25 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29949766/detail.html
Zenaida, Casey Case Returns To Court
Attorneys Seek To Force Anthony To Answer Questions Under Oath
POSTED: 5:46 am EST December 8, 2011
UPDATED: 2:05 pm EST December 8, 2011
Video at link.

Anthony's attorneys said the Fifth Amendment does apply because if there's any chance that her testimony could affect her appeal, the Fifth Amendment states she doesn't have to do it.

"She's already basically admitted through her lawyers in the case that she lied to the police. I mean that was essentially the theme of the case, so how does now answering questions about why you were talking about our client, Zenaida Gonzalez, the girl in Kissimmee she talked about, how does that impact her appeal?" attorney John Dill said.

"The fact of the matter is that this plaintiff, Zenaida Gonzalez, is not Zanny the nanny, no matter how badly she wants to be," attorney Charles Greene said. "A lawsuit involves a search for the truth. The truth is Zenaida Gonzalez is a money-grubbing plaintiff who likes to see herself on TV."

Munyon said she'll make her decision by the end of the year.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29949766/detail.html#ixzz1fyXkMJ90

Mr. Greene seems to be mentally near-sighted.  The fact of the matter is, the Orange County Police Department went to her, out of all the other Orange County residents and questioned her--her in investigating this then-kidnapping case.   That is akin to the post office delivering mail that they identify belongs at a certain address, in my opinion.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: December 08, 2011, 04:05:58 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan http://twitter.com/#!/vinniepolitan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Casey Anthony's civil attorney verbally attacks Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch saying he USES PEOPLE UP and SPITS THEM OUT... Wow!
1 hour ago

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: December 08, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/2011-12-04/hardcover-nonfiction/list.html

Best Sellers December 04, 2011

THIS WEEK        LAST WEEK     HARDCOVER NONFICTIONWEEKS
ON LIST

1   STEVE JOBS, by Walter Isaacson. (Simon & Schuster, $35.) A biography of the recently deceased entrepreneur, based on 40 interviews with Jobs conducted over two years.   

2   KILLING LINCOLN, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard. (Holt, $28.) The commentator looks at the heart-stopping events surrounding the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.   

3   IMPERFECT JUSTICE, by Jeff Ashton with Lisa Pulitzer. (Morrow/HarperCollins, $26.99.) A prosecutor’s account of the Casey Anthony trial.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: December 08, 2011, 07:01:25 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan http://twitter.com/#!/vinniepolitan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Casey Anthony's civil attorney verbally attacks Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch saying he USES PEOPLE UP and SPITS THEM OUT... Wow!
1 hour ago
Greene is such an azzhat!  He accuses others of being what Casey is. I guess spending time with her has rubbed off on him.  Such a little man.  There is no reason to belittle others.....except when you know you don't have a case.  Sad thing is, Baez did the same and look what happened! If this ever does go to trial, I have faith in the Orange County residents to see the truth and come back ruling in favor of ZG.  Being a civil case, there is no way this trial will be moved.  Casey will have to face her true peers on this one.....and on the TES case as well.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: December 08, 2011, 07:02:44 PM »

not sure this was posted,i didnt take it,and just dont know what to think about it

Casey Anthony Trial Crime Quiz: Got What It Takes To Be A Detective?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/06/casey-anthony-quiz_n_1126350.html#quiz_1889

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: December 08, 2011, 07:06:45 PM »

not sure this was posted,i didnt take it,and just dont know what to think about it

Casey Anthony Trial Crime Quiz: Got What It Takes To Be A Detective?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/06/casey-anthony-quiz_n_1126350.html#quiz_1889

Took it yesterday. The facts are off a tad, but I got 8/8.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: December 08, 2011, 10:17:02 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

Dan Abrams @danielabrams 1 Dec
I am guessing the court of public opinion will not appreciate #garygiordano's condescending attitude in his interview @gma.

Richard Hornsby @RichardHornsby Close
@danielabrams @GMA Jose Baez should play murderer matchmaker, I hear #CaseyAnthony is single.
 Hide conversation
RETWEETS
FAVORITE
8:19 AM, Dec 1st via Twitter for Android · Details
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Char Tucker @char2tucker 7 Dec
@RichardHornsby maybe they can knock each other off

I just joined twitter so that I can ask questions of some of these folks.  I thought this was funny.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: December 09, 2011, 06:57:07 AM »

Tupelo,how funny.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: December 09, 2011, 06:59:09 AM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/judge-reserves-ruling-on-whether-casey-anthony-must-answer-questions-in-defamation-case-120911
Judge reserves ruling on whether Casey Anthony must answer questions in defamation case
Updated: Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 5:49 AM EST
Published : Friday, 09 Dec 2011, 5:49 AM EST

Lawyers for Anthony and Gonzalez were in court Thursday arguing whether Anthony could be forced to answer questions about Caylee's disappearance.

Anthony's attorney Andrew Chmelir argued that she should not have to answer questions about the case while her conviction for lying to the police was being appealed.

Gonzalez's attorney John Dill pointed out that Anthony's attorney Jose Baez acknowledged that Anthony lied to police during her murder trial.

"How long is she going to get the benefit of the doubt on these rulings?" Dill asked Munyon, according to the Sentinel. "All we want is more complete answers to these questions."

John Morgan, also an attorney for Gonzales, previously said that Anthony's use of his client's name left "a scar on her life and on her soul probably until the day she dies."

Neither Anthony nor Gonzalez were in court Thursday.

~ Peter Frampton
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: December 09, 2011, 10:05:52 AM »

i know i haven't posted in this thread in awhile, it's just too heartbreaking for me...but i just want to say that i REALLY do not like this Judge Munyon. She is another one bending over backwards for a baby killer. it makes me sick
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: December 09, 2011, 02:06:21 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
Casey Anthony, Bob Ward make HLN’s ‘Biggest Cases of 2011′
Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, In Session — posted by halboedeker on December, 9 2011 10:01 AM
Discuss This: Comments(28)

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.