April 23, 2024, 02:50:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270275 times)
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2011, 08:42:37 PM »

Hi all,   I too just finished reading the "article" by Keith Ablow.   I am not going to call him a doctor.   I have zero respect for him.

My passion in life is genealogy.   I travel to to other states, I get old newsarticles, I document,   I leave no stone unturned when I am on a mission.   And let me tell you, my lines are so filled with insane asylums for males and females,  murders, murder /suicides, etc.   but it is also filled with hard working, law abiding people.   When a family has thirteen children and  marries into a family with nineteen, well, it can be a free for all.   I have them all from a to z.   And at the age of 56 I can promise you not only have I lived for my children,  I have found many relations that have done the same.   I cry B. S.

Now,  that said, when I saw that the great grandfather was a Stiles, I got a bit nervous.  That is one of my main lines.   We originated in Greenbriar WVa, but relocated to southern Ohio.  I know the Anthonys are from Ohio and that Casey was in Columbus not to far from the area my Stiles family settled, in fact, walking distance for a child. 

My one Stiles left his wife and six children to take up with someone and raise another family.  If it were to turn out we are of the same Stiles line, I can really cry B.S. to Keith Ablow.   In fact, it makes me angry.   

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2011, 09:03:55 PM »

According to the 1930 Akron Ohio census,  Stanley Stiles, his wife, Velma, and one child, Shirley, had been married two years.  Also in the home was Stanley's mother, Adeline.   All born in Ohio.

I am not willing to do a trace on this line...I just do not like them,  but the info is in my mind should I connect it to my line.   
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2011, 09:10:42 PM »

Stanley may have run off to Chicago, but he died in Michigan in 1966.  According to the limited info I have checked, he is not in my immediate line.  Yeah for me!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2011, 09:43:21 PM »

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/national/foxnews/Why-Caylee-Anthonys-Death-Was-Five-Generations-in-the-Making_09094619
Why Caylee Anthony's Death Was Five Generations in the Making
Updated: Friday, 25 Nov 2011, 11:40 AM PST
Published : Friday, 25 Nov 2011, 11:40 AM PST

In my fifteen years as a forensic psychiatrist, I have learned that many murders have roots reaching back further than most people would imagine. To explain why someone has developed into a killer can take a journey not just back to that person’s childhood, but even further—to early life experiences of their parents and grandparents.

Whether you believe Casey Anthony killed her two-year-old daughter Caylee or not, her bizarre behavior after her daughter went missing (including entering a hot body contest and romancing more than one man) can only be fully understood by journeying back five generations—to Caylee’s great, great grandparents.
 ::snipping2::

Wanted to read this and the link didn't work.

Researched for the link and found the article here: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/11/25/why-caylee-anthonys-death-was-five-generations-in-making/

Hi Brandi.....I do not want you to think that what I am about to say has anything to do with you bringing this forward, BUT,,,,,,,as far as the "article" goes, I say BULL CR!@#

I have assorted back ground in my family, from REALLY NICE to REALLY BAD, but somewhere along the line things change, people take charge and make changes in THEIR life and decide who they are and what they do.  I do not believe that some ancestor along the line made me who I am! I believe that my parents had a lot to do with it, but I still made my own choices.  I believe in this article "they" are trying to find someone to blame. There is only ONE person to BLAME and that is the one that took little Caylee Marie's life. NO ONE else, JUST her mother. As bad as my ancestors were not one thing   could convince me (in my soul) that the best thing I could do is kill my child.  My children have their own problems but I could not hurt one singe hair on their heads 

So as far as this article, I again say BULL!@#$. Prove it!!!

Sorry for the rant, but articles like this just set me off...........LOVE YOU MONKEYS....

Hi Wink

No offense taken at all.

I agree with you.

A bunch of bologna beginning with the title.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2011, 12:00:31 AM »

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/national/foxnews/Why-Caylee-Anthonys-Death-Was-Five-Generations-in-the-Making_09094619

In my fifteen years as a forensic psychiatrist, I have learned that many murders have roots reaching back further than most people would imagine. To explain why someone has developed into a killer can take a journey not just back to that person’s childhood, but even further—to early life experiences of their parents and grandparents.

Whether you believe Casey Anthony killed her two-year-old daughter Caylee or not, her bizarre behavior after her daughter went missing (including entering a hot body contest and romancing more than one man) can only be fully understood by journeying back five generations—to Caylee’s great, great grandparents.

Researched for the link and found the article here: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/11/25/why-caylee-anthonys-death-was-five-generations-in-making/

Hi Brandi.....I do not want you to think that what I am about to say has anything to do with you bringing this forward, BUT,,,,,,,as far as the "article" goes, I say BULL CR!@#

I have assorted back ground in my family, from REALLY NICE to REALLY BAD, but somewhere along the line things change, people take charge and make changes in THEIR life and decide who they are and what they do.  I do not believe that some ancestor along the line made me who I am! I believe that my parents had a lot to do with it, but I still made my own choices.  I believe in this article "they" are trying to find someone to blame. There is only ONE person to BLAME and that is the one that took little Caylee Marie's life. NO ONE else, JUST her mother. As bad as my ancestors were not one thing   could convince me (in my soul) that the best thing I could do is kill my child.  My children have their own problems but I could not hurt one singe hair on their heads 

Sorry for the rant, but articles like this just set me off...........LOVE YOU MONKEYS....

Hi Wink

No offense taken at all.

I agree with you.

I have a family friend that is an experienced child psychologist working with severely abused children and their families.  He has told me in the past that abuse within a family is seen as 'normal' behavior after existing for 3 generations.  From the discussions I've had with him, I can see what KA is trying to say.  I don't think anyone that followed this case would describe Cindy as 'normal'.  Something in Cindy's life has made her the way she is.  She didn't just wake up in July 2008 and be the woman we've seen her be. 

I don't think KA is saying that everyone with terrible abuse in their family history will turn out like Cindy or KC.  After all, Cindy has brothers.  We've not read that any of them have granddaughters that were triple bagged and dumped around the block.  Not every person that grows up in abuse goes on to abuse.  There are those individuals that come out of a terrible childhood with the determination to give their children what they didn't have.  Some pull themselves up by the bootstraps and learn to love in a healthy manner that leads to fulfilling relationships and happy children.  I think that is what KA was attempting to convey. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2011, 09:57:09 AM »

Casey was never abused or mistreated as a child! She was forever the princess and ran the whole household! The reason that she murdered her own child was because she wanted her gone! Those of us who have lived within dysfunctional families have grown up to be fine upstanding people of society who do not murder their childre or anyone else in spite of it all!
I get so tired of hearing that Casey is what she is because of her family. She made her own choices! Grrrrrrrr!

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2011, 12:00:46 PM »

Casey was never abused or mistreated as a child! She was forever the princess and ran the whole household! The reason that she murdered her own child was because she wanted her gone! Those of us who have lived within dysfunctional families have grown up to be fine upstanding people of society who do not murder their childre or anyone else in spite of it all!
I get so tired of hearing that Casey is what she is because of her family. She made her own choices! Grrrrrrrr!

Cookie, for me, you have summed it all up perfectly!!! 

Choices, it all boils down to choices.   She knew right from wrong.   She knew.  So, just like an addict choosing not to use for this hour, she could choose to live according to societal norms and laws.  Sadly, the verdict reinforced her sense of entitlement and grandiousity.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2011, 02:05:37 PM »

Whoa....not what I was saying at all.  I do believe that parents who raise their children to believe that they are special and the rules don't apply to them, are in fact, abusing those kids.  I've seen this too many times in my experience as a former teacher.  Too many kids come in with the belief that the rules are for every one else.  Get 4 or 5 of these kids in one classroom and its a nightmare for the other children and the teacher.  These kids either grow up believing that all authority figures are out to get them or they become master manipulators of people so that they get what they want no matter the cost to others.  Sounds familiar?  Rarely do these kids grow up enough emotionally to realize that the behavior of their parents is not a healthy way to raise children.  So, in my opinion, these children are abused psychologically.  However, there does come a point where the individual must face responsibility for his/her own actions.  This is where the 'abuse' continues in the next generation or the individual realizes that the behavior of the parent is not something that is desired to be perpetrated.  KC knew right from wrong.  KC *choose* her actions.  She could have raised Caylee differently.  KC decided not to.  Not every person raped by a family member will grow up to rape.  Not every person beaten will grow up to beat.  Not every person psychologically abuse will grow up to mentally abuse someone else.  But it takes a strong person willing to overcome her past to change the curse of abuse.  And there are many strong people out there.  KC just isn't among them.  There is no doubt in my mind that if Caylee were still alive today KC would be manipulating her into getting things from Cindy & G, guys, extended family, and anyone else that had something KC wanted.  Caylee would be living a nightmare as KC's daughter.  Think about it.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2011, 03:34:09 PM »

Whoa....not what I was saying at all.  I do believe that parents who raise their children to believe that they are special and the rules don't apply to them, are in fact, abusing those kids.  I've seen this too many times in my experience as a former teacher.  Too many kids come in with the belief that the rules are for every one else.  Get 4 or 5 of these kids in one classroom and its a nightmare for the other children and the teacher.  These kids either grow up believing that all authority figures are out to get them or they become master manipulators of people so that they get what they want no matter the cost to others.  Sounds familiar?  Rarely do these kids grow up enough emotionally to realize that the behavior of their parents is not a healthy way to raise children.  So, in my opinion, these children are abused psychologically.  However, there does come a point where the individual must face responsibility for his/her own actions.  This is where the 'abuse' continues in the next generation or the individual realizes that the behavior of the parent is not something that is desired to be perpetrated.  KC knew right from wrong.  KC *choose* her actions.  She could have raised Caylee differently.  KC decided not to.  Not every person raped by a family member will grow up to rape.  Not every person beaten will grow up to beat.  Not every person psychologically abuse will grow up to mentally abuse someone else.  But it takes a strong person willing to overcome her past to change the curse of abuse.  And there are many strong people out there.  KC just isn't among them.  There is no doubt in my mind that if Caylee were still alive today KC would be manipulating her into getting things from Cindy & G, guys, extended family, and anyone else that had something KC wanted.  Caylee would be living a nightmare as KC's daughter.  Think about it.
I agree with everything you just posted. BBM.....this is why, although it hurts me to think and say this, I have pretty much always felt that Caylee is better off dead than alive.  Her suffering would have been most unbearable had she continued to live. Casey killed Caylee out of spite and hatred, but in doing so, she freed Caylee from a horrific life. moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »

I agree with everything you just posted. BBM.....this is why, although it hurts me to think and say this, I have pretty much always felt that Caylee is better off dead than alive.  Her suffering would have been most unbearable had she continued to live. Casey killed Caylee out of spite and hatred, but in doing so, she freed Caylee from a horrific life. moo

BBM and colorized for clarity.

Oh my, tupelo. I have thought that from early on in the case, having seen her family.

I hated to admit it, but I thought that so often also.

Such a tragedy.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2011, 05:36:56 PM »

Hi Wink

No offense taken at all.

I agree with you.

I have a family friend that is an experienced child psychologist working with severely abused children and their families.  He has told me in the past that abuse within a family is seen as 'normal' behavior after existing for 3 generations.  From the discussions I've had with him, I can see what KA is trying to say.  I don't think anyone that followed this case would describe Cindy as 'normal'.  Something in Cindy's life has made her the way she is.  She didn't just wake up in July 2008 and be the woman we've seen her be. 

I don't think KA is saying that everyone with terrible abuse in their family history will turn out like Cindy or KC.  After all, Cindy has brothers.  We've not read that any of them have granddaughters that were triple bagged and dumped around the block.  Not every person that grows up in abuse goes on to abuse.  There are those individuals that come out of a terrible childhood with the determination to give their children what they didn't have.  Some pull themselves up by the bootstraps and learn to love in a healthy manner that leads to fulfilling relationships and happy children.  I think that is what KA was attempting to convey. 

From what I have read Cindy was treated as being very special all her life, growing up as the only girl with several brothers..... whatever Cindy wanted was what everyone else had to go along with, giving her a huge sense of entitlement, and making her expert at bossing and manipulating people around-   she passed that along to Casey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2011, 05:43:03 PM »

Kittymom......my post was my own thoughts and nothing at all to do with what you had posted...in fact, I think that we were posting right around the same time because I read your post AFTER I had posted my post...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2011, 09:11:41 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
ZG says she was shopping when detectives 1st called her to question her about possible kidnapping. she'd never heard of #CaseyAnthony -JFell
9 hours ago
Casey Anthony News13
ZG says just last week a woman came up to her at Wal-Mart and said "You're that woman from TV!" #CaseyAnthony -JFell
10 hours ago
Casey Anthony News13
ZG says strangers have come up to her all the time since #CaseyAnthony alleged "Zanny the Nanny" took Caylee. -JFell
10 hours ago
ZG said DCF investigated her twice. She said the first one was "a long time ago, it was when my kids were little." #CaseyAnthony -JFell
10 hours ago
Casey Anthony News13
ZG says she hasn't worked at all in 2011. #CaseyAnthony -JFell
10 hours ago
Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony attys ask why ZG kept going on tv- "Didn't that draw more attn to you?" ZG said she thought it would clear her name. -JFell
10 hours ago
Casey Anthony News13
ZG says she has no plans to write book. She says she lost home bc she feared her daughters were in danger. #CaseyAnthony -JFell
10 hours ago
Casey Anthony News13
-JFell will send out some tidbits about Zenaida Gonzalez' (ZG) depo. I'm reviewing it now. #CaseyAnthony -JFell
10 hours ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2011, 12:19:29 AM »

Kittymom......my post was my own thoughts and nothing at all to do with what you had posted...in fact, I think that we were posting right around the same time because I read your post AFTER I had posted my post...

I just read every post again.  I think we're basically saying the same thing.  KC should be under a jail somewhere.  If only we were two of those jurors...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2011, 07:27:51 AM »

http://niemanwatchdog.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=ask_this.view&askthisid=00540
What if the Casey Anthony jury hadn’t been sequestered?
ASK THIS | November 27, 2011

The court of public opinion, shaped by sensational, damning press accounts, found this young Florida woman to be a horrid person, guilty as charged in her two-year-old daughter’s death. The jury, sequestered and not subject to the vicious coverage, acquitted her. Writer Keith Long thinks the jury got it right, and says justice was done despite the media’s accounts.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2011, 09:19:07 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/349200/Zenaida-Gonzalez-deposition-tapes-released?cmpid=twitter
Zenaida Gonzalez deposition tapes released
Last Updated: Friday, November 25, 2011 11:45 AM

Some of the deposition video given by the woman who is suing Casey Anthony has been released..

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez released parts of the 12-hour deposition video Friday morning.

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/ZENAIDA-RAW-DEPO-1125.flv&vtitle=RAW%20VIDEO:%20Zenaida%20Gonzalez%27s%20deposition%20released
Video. VIDEO - RAW VIDEO: Zenaida Gonzalez%27s deposition released

Under 3 minutes of Zenaida talking, and I have a lump in my throat and tears welling in my eyes.  Imagine what 12 hours of BS was like for her.  No, Mr. Greene, what was said at trial by the lying defense team will never be able to take away Zenaida's and her children's pain....NEVER!

tupelohoney, I agree!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2011, 10:59:51 AM »

I just read every post again.  I think we're basically saying the same thing.  KC should be under a jail somewhere.  If only we were two of those jurors...

Agreed!  My thoughts as well.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2011, 11:03:11 AM »

Trimm...the guy who wrote that article is nutty if u ask me....the comments were not very favorable of his thoughts.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2011, 02:14:51 PM »

Totally agree with your thoughts on this.  Also saw this over 30 years in the classroom. Parents who will not draw that line with their children=children who feel they are entitled.  And Casey sure felt entitled--and she does to this day.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2011, 04:07:48 PM »

Trimm...the guy who wrote that article is nutty if u ask me....the comments were not very favorable of his thoughts.

Nutty as a fruitcake. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.