April 25, 2024, 02:09:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270316 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: December 15, 2011, 10:30:36 AM »

If she is willing to speak for money, what's her excuse for not answering questions in a deposition?

She only wants money going toward her---not away from her.  She's 'funny' that way--lol.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: December 15, 2011, 10:40:19 AM »

If she is willing to speak for money, what's her excuse for not answering questions in a deposition?

She only wants money going toward her---not away from her.  She's 'funny' that way--lol.   

That is actually a very good point.  It would be nice if Morgan could get a confirmation that she is seeking out to speak for an interview and present this against her. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: December 15, 2011, 11:20:43 AM »

That is actually a very good point.  It would be nice if Morgan could get a confirmation that she is seeking out to speak for an interview and present this against her. 
Yeah! that would be so good to throw this back into her ugly face!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: December 15, 2011, 03:18:51 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/casey-anthony-one-of-googles-most-searched-people.html
Casey Anthony: One of Google’s most-searched people
Caylee and Casey Anthony, NBC, Today — posted by halboedeker on December, 15 2011 10:06 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: December 15, 2011, 04:18:40 PM »

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/12/nj_assembly_passes_caylee-anth.html
Caylee Anthony-inspired bill passes in N.J. Assembly
Published: Thursday, December 15, 2011, 3:20 PM     Updated: Thursday, December 15, 2011, 4:09 PM

TRENTON — Failing to report the death or disappearance of a child would become a felony under a bill passed by the Assembly today.

The bill (A4297), called “Caylee’s Law,” was inspired by the death of Caylee Anthony, a Florida case that made national headlines. Caylee was missing for 31 days before her grandmother reported it. Her mother, Casey, was found not guilty of her murder.

It passed 69-0 and is scheduled for a Senate vote later today.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: December 15, 2011, 05:00:51 PM »

http://sarasota.patch.com/articles/video-casey-anthony-prosecutor-visits-sarasota#video-8711919
'Casey Anthony Is the Single Greatest Liar to Have Ever Lived' (Video)
Retired state prosecutor Jeff Ashton, who prosecuted the Casey Anthony case, was in Sarasota on Wednesday to talk about his new book and the trial.
  By Charles Schelle  Email the author 6:00 am

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: December 15, 2011, 05:07:00 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: December 15, 2011, 05:10:09 PM »

http://sarasota.patch.com/articles/video-casey-anthony-prosecutor-visits-sarasota#video-8711919
“I would imagine at some place, in Casey, there is a potential for feeling bad about it,” he said. “But I think she’s probably convinced herself in some way — I really believe when she decided to kill Caylee that she convinced herself that it was the best thing for Caylee.”

He added that the reasoning behind it was how Caylee became so good at lying, she could convince herself of her own lies.

“I hope it haunts her dreams,” he said.

“The only thing I can tell you with absolute certainty is that she will continue to lie,” he said earlier in the program. “Someday she may lie to someone who doesn’t resort to the law for their justice, but who knows what will happen with that.”

Ashton also slammed defense attorney Jose Baez, whom the Florida Bar Association is investigating for his actions during the trial of not following court orders and for turning his back to the judge during sidebar.

“He can pretend to be Johnny Cochran if he wants. We call him Johnny Cockroach,” he said, before laughing. “Did I say that? That used to be a private joke.”

However, Ashton isn’t confident that the Florida Bar Association is fully investigating the matter.

“Unfortunately our Bar isn’t as good for enforcing lawyers for things other than stealing things from clients — as horrible as that is,” he said. “I think that people like that give people a bad impression of lawyers.”

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: December 15, 2011, 05:47:11 PM »

OMG ROFLMAO, on Fox's program "The Five", Bob Bechel  just said he wouldn't pay $7.50  for Casey Anthony at the Chicken Ranch

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: December 15, 2011, 05:50:11 PM »

OMG ROFLMAO, on Fox's program "The Five", Bob Bechel  just said he wouldn't pay $7.50  for Casey Anthony at the Chicken Ranch

I heard it too. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: December 15, 2011, 05:51:50 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-interview-tv-20111215,0,6578924.story
Casey Anthony still toxic, so interview could be a hard sell
Hal Boedeker, Staff writer
5:17 p.m. EST, December 15, 2011

The mere idea of interviewing Casey Anthony remains highly toxic.

A&E Networks officials acknowledge that they were approached about an interview several weeks ago, but that's all. A&E doesn't discuss projects it passes on, a publicist for the networks said. .

TLC passed on the interview, too, but folks there aren't saying anything else.

The Hollywood Reporter says that Los Angeles-based Scott Sternberg Productions has "been quietly pitching a no-holds-barred interview with Anthony" for $500,000 to $750,000.

But Sternberg on Thursday released this statement: "Scott Sternberg Productions has not teamed up with Casey Anthony. As a producer of entertainment content we constantly have discussions about a variety of subjects with a number of networks. But there simply is no deal or offers out."

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: December 15, 2011, 06:17:04 PM »

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/12/nj_assembly_passes_caylee-anth.html
Caylee Anthony-inspired bill passes in N.J. Assembly
Published: Thursday, December 15, 2011, 3:20 PM     Updated: Thursday, December 15, 2011, 4:09 PM

TRENTON — Failing to report the death or disappearance of a child would become a felony under a bill passed by the Assembly today.

The bill (A4297), called “Caylee’s Law,” was inspired by the death of Caylee Anthony, a Florida case that made national headlines. Caylee was missing for 31 days before her grandmother reported it. Her mother, Casey, was found not guilty of her murder.

It passed 69-0 and is scheduled for a Senate vote later today.
  Now we're talkin'!!  A unanimous vote!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: December 15, 2011, 07:02:10 PM »

Kudos to New Jersey.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: December 15, 2011, 07:50:41 PM »

'Casey Anthony Is the Single Greatest Liar to Have Ever Lived' (Video)
Retired state prosecutor Jeff Ashton, who prosecuted the Casey Anthony case, was in Sarasota on Wednesday to talk about his new book and the trial.
  By Charles Schelle  Email the author 6:00 am

Thanks--that jury actually defied reason, in my view.   Still very curious ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: December 15, 2011, 07:56:04 PM »

Monkey Devil!   That is the only thing I have ever heard that man say that didn't rile me!  [ He & Geraldo make me crazy. lol ]
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: December 15, 2011, 08:08:26 PM »

“I would imagine at some place, in Casey, there is a potential for feeling bad about it,” he said. “But I think she’s probably convinced herself in some way — I really believe when she decided to kill Caylee that she convinced herself that it was the best thing for Caylee.”

He added that the reasoning behind it was how Caylee became so good at lying, she could convince herself of her own lies.

“I hope it haunts her dreams,” he said.

“The only thing I can tell you with absolute certainty is that she will continue to lie,” he said earlier in the program. “Someday she may lie to someone who doesn’t resort to the law for their justice, but who knows what will happen with that.”

Ashton also slammed defense attorney Jose Baez, whom the Florida Bar Association is investigating for his actions during the trial of not following court orders and for turning his back to the judge during sidebar.

“He can pretend to be Johnny Cochran if he wants. We call him Johnny Cockroach,” he said, before laughing. “Did I say that? That used to be a private joke.”

However, Ashton isn’t confident that the Florida Bar Association is fully investigating the matter.

“Unfortunately our Bar isn’t as good for enforcing lawyers for things other than stealing things from clients — as horrible as that is,” he said. “I think that people like that give people a bad impression of lawyers.”

loves me some Jeff Ashton!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: December 15, 2011, 08:51:34 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/15/hinky-alert-hinky-reporter-finds-out-the-essence-of-ashton/

Hinky Alert: Hinky reporter finds out the essence of Ashton!
Posted on December 15, 2011 by Valhall

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #437 on: December 15, 2011, 10:00:48 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/15/hinky-alert-hinky-reporter-finds-out-the-essence-of-ashton/

"smexy smelling"   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: December 16, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »

One thing I find attractive about Jeff Ashton [ besides his classy looks ], is that he is impeccably polite & witty. 

I never found any of his courtroom behavior off-putting.  On the contrary, I thought him on target & appropriate, considering that everyone had to endure constant absurd behavior coming the Defense.  It must have been almost impossible not to exhibit some sort of reaction to the rude antics of the opposition and I don't fault Jeff one bit.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: December 16, 2011, 03:05:46 PM »

Some of these comments are hilarious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.