April 26, 2024, 07:34:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270330 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: December 28, 2011, 06:33:58 AM »

I'm having some problems with my connection, but before I get booted off, please accept my  best wishes for you all during this holiday season.  You are all so delightful!   I feel very blessed to be part of this special group!
Good to see you! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: December 28, 2011, 06:37:14 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/casey-anthony-jeff-ashton-lists-what-he-would-have-asked-her.html
Casey Anthony: Jeff Ashton lists what he would have asked her
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, HLN — posted by halboedeker on December, 27 2011 9:52 PM

n an HLN interview tonight, Jeff Ashton ticked off three things that the jury in the Casey Anthony case didn’t know:

1. Anthony’s actual story about the death of her daughter, Caylee, matched the prosecution’s view that the child didn’t die by accident.

2. Psychological tests indicated that Anthony was normal and not the victim of alleged molestation.

3. The true rocky relationship between Anthony and her mother, Cindy. But Cindy Anthony was so in denial that she couldn’t be honest about her daughter, Ashton added. In July, Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in Caylee’s death, and HLN has returned to the headline-making trial in year-end recaps.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: December 28, 2011, 06:45:33 AM »

While I'm at it...here's to you Jennifer Ford and your band of brainless twits. 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: December 28, 2011, 07:06:56 AM »

You are too kind, Trimm.  I have never seen JF's interviews and when I saw that piece last night on Vinnnie's show, I just couldn't believe what she was saying. They are all brain dead if that was their reasoning. Critical thinkers, or just thinkers, they are not.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: December 28, 2011, 07:28:20 AM »

Monkalicious, it's good to see you here....it's never too late to stop by to voice your opinions.

ISpy, what a great post. I agree with all you stated.  Yes, GOD help us, indeed.  I really think it's time to do away with releasing discovery to the public. We can't stop the media, but if discovery is held back, there may be a better chance for at least getting a decent jury panel.  Jeff said it last night, all that was left to choose from were people that couldn't make decisions, no critical thinkers, people who just didn't care. Something has to change and that is the only thing I think that could possibly make a difference.

Wishing you both and all the Monkeys a wonderful, peaceful New Year!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: December 28, 2011, 08:53:28 AM »

great posts/thoughts ISPY...always great to hear from you.

I can't stand the whole Anthony family..can't stand the jury of idiots who let the murderer go free..I hope that they live a horrible life ...they deserve it if you ask me.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: December 28, 2011, 09:03:43 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7738649
Case No. 2011-CA-008475-O
TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
12/19/2011           Notice of Hearing
01/09/2012 @ 2:00 pm

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: December 28, 2011, 11:15:06 AM »

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925/casey-anthony-conrad-murray-trials-of-2011-27725775.html
Casey Anthony, Conrad Murray: Trials of 2011
2 hours 20 minutes ago - ABC News 2:25 | 814 views
A look back at a year filled with courtroom drama.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925/amanda-knox-casey-anthony-2011-s-courtroom-drama-27725760.html
Amanda Knox, Casey Anthony: 2011's Courtroom Drama
2 hours 22 minutes ago - ABC News 3:22 | 4 views
Dan Abrams discusses the most notorious trials of 2011.

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: December 28, 2011, 12:24:20 PM »

Good morning Monkeys--

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and to those who lost loved ones during the Christmas season, please accept my condolences.

I am reading the book that Dr. Keith Ablow wrote about the Anthonys.  Dr. Ablow is a board certified psychiatrist, a medical doctor who is a consultant for FOX news and who wrote a book about Scott Peterson as well.  I did not read the Peterson book.  I am aware that many of you questioned Dr. Ablow's having written this book without ever having talked to Casey Anthony, and that's a point which I consider as I read it.   I have only read about 40 pages and I must say that so far much of what he has said about George and Cindy makes a lot of sense to me.  His opinion of George having been in the delivery suite with Casey while she gave birth certainly coincides with my opinion, as well as his observations about Cindy being the first to hold the baby.  While not having spoken to the Anthonys personally, he does quote from their interviews and depositions and he has talked with other family members and has drawn his conclusions from those sources.  I find his book very interesting and while it appears he is going to place the blame for Caylee's death on Cindy's micromanaging her family's lives, a conclusion with which I do not agree, nonetheless, his opinions so far make fascinating reading.

Dr. Ablow does, IMO, take too much liberty in imagining what Casey is thinking and doing during the night after the fight with her mother.  We have no idea what she was thinking and doing,  nor does he actually.

He also concludes that George's career, such as it has been, focused on physical appearance, i.e. wearing uniforms. He says that George was an exterminator for a short time, which I didn't know but which involves wearing a uniform.  He is described as "Having every hair in place," and that seems to be true.  His description of George seeming to be sort of an artificial and empty person is what I have observed, particulary when he fakes a temper tantrum which doesn't exactly seem to be real.  It seems more like George's idea of a temper tantrum. Cindy's, on the other hand, are real indeed, IMO. The observation about the temper tantrums is not Dr. Ablow's opinion, but mine. While reportedly George told his first wife that he wanted to move to Orlando and become a costumed Disney character might have not been meant to be serious, I find it hilarious. George as Googy somehow strikes my funny bone and seems appropriate.

George and Cindy both had fathers who were products of having been abandoned by their own fathers, and while I don't place much importance on that in Caylee's murder, Dr. Ablow does.  I don't get the connection.  He also feels though, as do I,  that Caylee is terrified in the video at the nursing home where it appears she is forced to sit on Mr. Plesea's lap.  The audio, which I have rarely heard and which he quotes, records Cindy calling the shots and micromanaging. 

Anyway, just a couple of observations on Dr. Ablow's book and my opinion of it. I do find it interesting so far. It might not be everyone's "Cup of tea," though.

It is now afternoon as I had to stop a few times for other things, so good afternoon, Monkeys.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: December 28, 2011, 12:27:15 PM »

Should have been "Goofy."  I've been eating a lot of Jello and my nails got long and sometimes hit the wrong key.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: December 28, 2011, 12:44:36 PM »

Labuske and Jazzy, my sincere condolences on the loss of your Mothers......I wish you both peace in your hearts.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: December 28, 2011, 01:05:18 PM »

I watched part one last night with Jeff and Vinnie.....I walked away from the TV all pizzed off again.  geesh.  Just when I think I can handle it, I find out that I'm not there, yet....I may never get there.

One thing that got me boiling was the thing about Baez addressing the jury. WTH is wrong with Judge Perry?  Why did he let Baez, day after day, continue on with such antics?  JP is an officer of the court, a high officer, and he ignored so many things as far as the defense team goes.  Sanctions should go against him for not upholding the rules and laws of the court and for just being a poor judge.  We were led to believe that he was fair, knew the law like the back of his hand, and he showed Caylee no respect, imo.  Disgusting.

that is exactly how I am...and those are my feelings about Perry....and has been starting during the trial....he failed Caylee and he took advantage of his position.....I swear it has gotten to the point that I can't read anything about this joke called the trial, that doesn't pizz me off. If anything comes on that has KC on my TV screen, I have to turn it off immediately.....my insides go to an immediate boil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: December 28, 2011, 01:07:49 PM »

Amen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: December 28, 2011, 01:08:13 PM »

http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/December-2011/The-Prosecution-Cant-Rest/
Orlando Magazine / December 2011 / The Prosecution Can't Rest
In Imperfect Justice, Jeff Ashton relives the ordeal of bringing Casey Anthony to trial and tangling with a defense attorney whom he didn’t trust.
Interview By Mike Boslet

OM: If you found yourself standing in line, at, say, Starbucks with Casey Anthony in front of you, what would you say to her?
JA: I wouldn’t say anything to her.

OM: Not a word?
JA: Not a word. I would do what I have suggested to people, to anyone who asks: I would ignore her. And to anyone who asks how we should deal with Casey Anthony, my advice is ignore her. You see her on the street, ignore her. Ignore her, ignore her, pretend that she doesn’t exist.

OM: Are you over this case? Have you moved on?
JA: No.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: December 28, 2011, 01:08:32 PM »

Amen!!

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: December 28, 2011, 01:10:02 PM »

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish all a very Happy New Year.......

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: December 28, 2011, 01:12:06 PM »

http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/December-2011/The-Prosecution-Cant-Rest/
Orlando Magazine / December 2011 / The Prosecution Can't Rest
In Imperfect Justice, Jeff Ashton relives the ordeal of bringing Casey Anthony to trial and tangling with a defense attorney whom he didn’t trust.
Interview By Mike Boslet

OM: If you found yourself standing in line, at, say, Starbucks with Casey Anthony in front of you, what would you say to her?
JA: I wouldn’t say anything to her.

OM: Not a word?
JA: Not a word. I would do what I have suggested to people, to anyone who asks: I would ignore her. And to anyone who asks how we should deal with Casey Anthony, my advice is ignore her. You see her on the street, ignore her. Ignore her, ignore her, pretend that she doesn’t exist.

OM: Are you over this case? Have you moved on?
JA: No.

At least we are not alone in feeling this way...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: December 28, 2011, 01:14:25 PM »

Amen!!

Trim......thanks so much for all you do to keep SM up on the latest news......

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: December 28, 2011, 02:07:37 PM »

I watched part one last night with Jeff and Vinnie.....I walked away from the TV all pizzed off again.  geesh.  Just when I think I can handle it, I find out that I'm not there, yet....I may never get there.

One thing that got me boiling was the thing about Baez addressing the jury. WTH is wrong with Judge Perry?  Why did he let Baez, day after day, continue on with such antics?  JP is an officer of the court, a high officer, and he ignored so many things as far as the defense team goes.  Sanctions should go against him for not upholding the rules and laws of the court and for just being a poor judge.  We were led to believe that he was fair, knew the law like the back of his hand, and he showed Caylee no respect, imo.  Disgusting.

that is exactly how I am...and those are my feelings about Perry....and has been starting during the trial....he failed Caylee and he took advantage of his position.....I swear it has gotten to the point that I can't read anything about this joke called the trial, that doesn't pizz me off. If anything comes on that has KC on my TV screen, I have to turn it off immediately.....my insides go to an immediate boil!

Hi Sunny and Tupelo--

I find it very ironic that Casey was convicted of lying to LE when Judge Perry did the same thing when he denied the affair with his blonde cookie to LE.  (Apology to our "Cookie."  I just like to refer to his mistress that way.) He suffered no consequences whatsoever except his self-imposed stepping down as chief judge for a short time.  IMO that offense should have at least resulted in his losing his license to practice law, much less judge others.  Are judges and skanks judged by a different law than the rest of us?  That appears to be the case.  IMO his allowing the defense to violate all sorts of rules and morality, which resulted in Casey Anthony going free, was a travesty.  Who judges the judge?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: December 28, 2011, 04:22:05 PM »

Ditto Trimm!

When I hear the clips of this brain dead POS, I just want to reach thru my TV and slap her silly!! Well, I lie.....I want to slap her to death! She's a worthless empty vessel! My wish for the new year is for the skank to move into any of the 12 village idiots neighborhood.....like next door neighbor. Let them have to see the killer every single day of their miserable lives, and have nightmares of Caylee's duct-taped mouth & nose every night! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.