April 24, 2024, 10:42:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270297 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: December 28, 2011, 04:47:14 PM »

I watched part one last night with Jeff and Vinnie.....I walked away from the TV all pizzed off again.  geesh.  Just when I think I can handle it, I find out that I'm not there, yet....I may never get there.

One thing that got me boiling was the thing about Baez addressing the jury. WTH is wrong with Judge Perry?  Why did he let Baez, day after day, continue on with such antics?  JP is an officer of the court, a high officer, and he ignored so many things as far as the defense team goes.  Sanctions should go against him for not upholding the rules and laws of the court and for just being a poor judge.  We were led to believe that he was fair, knew the law like the back of his hand, and he showed Caylee no respect, imo.  Disgusting.

that is exactly how I am...and those are my feelings about Perry....and has been starting during the trial....he failed Caylee and he took advantage of his position.....I swear it has gotten to the point that I can't read anything about this joke called the trial, that doesn't pizz me off. If anything comes on that has KC on my TV screen, I have to turn it off immediately.....my insides go to an immediate boil!
I can't look at the killer either, Sunny. I have to turn my head or walk away. I even keep my copy of Jeff's book face down, but then I do get to see sweet Caylee. I understand why the killer is on the cover, I guess, but I sure wish she wasn't.

If Jeff Ashton, a seasoned lawyer who has been through many trials of which not all were wins, is not yet over the travesty of the trial, I find some comfort in knowing we are not abnormal. It just stinks that there is nothing we can do to fix this huge mistake.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: December 28, 2011, 05:45:32 PM »

While I'm at it...here's to you Jennifer Ford and your band of brainless twits. 

Ditto Trimm!

When I hear the clips of this brain dead POS, I just want to reach thru my TV and slap her silly!! Well, I lie.....I want to slap her to death! She's a worthless empty vessel! My wish for the new year is for the skank to move into any of the 12 village idiots neighborhood.....like next door neighbor. Let them have to see the killer every single day of their miserable lives, and have nightmares of Caylee's duct-taped mouth & nose every night! 

A very good friend of 30 years and I have not spoken to each other since 10 days after the verdict....she was adamant, that in her opinion the state had not proven that KC killed Caylee...after much discussion and me going over the proof, I asked (more like screamed) her who the F did she think it killed her....she believe JB's opening statement that Caylee drown in the and GA disposed of Caylee's body.....an that the incident so traumatize poor KC that her mind created the kidnapped scenario to 'protect her' from the awful truth..sadly there are others like my ex-friend....and 12 of them were on the jury..I decided my long time friend was a frigging idiot ..................   She accused me of 'falling for media histrionics'.  I sent her a copy of Jeff's book for Christmas.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: December 28, 2011, 05:54:22 PM »

Ditto Trimm!

When I hear the clips of this brain dead POS, I just want to reach thru my TV and slap her silly!! Well, I lie.....I want to slap her to death! She's a worthless empty vessel! My wish for the new year is for the skank to move into any of the 12 village idiots neighborhood.....like next door neighbor. Let them have to see the killer every single day of their miserable lives, and have nightmares of Caylee's duct-taped mouth & nose every night! 

A very good friend of 30 years and I have not spoken to each other since 10 days after the verdict....she was adamant, that in her opinion the state had not proven that KC killed Caylee...after much discussion and me going over the proof, I asked (more like screamed) her who the F did she think it killed her....she believe JB's opening statement that Caylee drown in the and GA disposed of Caylee's body.....an that the incident so traumatize poor KC that her mind created the kidnapped scenario to 'protect her' from the awful truth..sadly there are others like my ex-friend....and 12 of them were on the jury..I decided my long time friend was a frigging idiot ..................   She accused me of 'falling for media histrionics'.  I sent her a copy of Jeff's book for Christmas.

Kc and team (yuckers) rolled the dice.

When actuations are said, even if they are not true some people will believe it.
However, to me that's when common sense comes into the picture.
George would of called the police/paramedics to try and save Caylee if he found her in the pool..
All jmo.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: December 28, 2011, 06:43:51 PM »

I watched part one last night with Jeff and Vinnie.....I walked away from the TV all pizzed off again.  geesh.  Just when I think I can handle it, I find out that I'm not there, yet....I may never get there.

One thing that got me boiling was the thing about Baez addressing the jury. WTH is wrong with Judge Perry?  Why did he let Baez, day after day, continue on with such antics?  JP is an officer of the court, a high officer, and he ignored so many things as far as the defense team goes.  Sanctions should go against him for not upholding the rules and laws of the court and for just being a poor judge.  We were led to believe that he was fair, knew the law like the back of his hand, and he showed Caylee no respect, imo.  Disgusting.

that is exactly how I am...and those are my feelings about Perry....and has been starting during the trial....he failed Caylee and he took advantage of his position.....I swear it has gotten to the point that I can't read anything about this joke called the trial, that doesn't pizz me off. If anything comes on that has KC on my TV screen, I have to turn it off immediately.....my insides go to an immediate boil!

Hi Sunny and Tupelo--

I find it very ironic that Casey was convicted of lying to LE when Judge Perry did the same thing when he denied the affair with his blonde cookie to LE.  (Apology to our "Cookie."  I just like to refer to his mistress that way.) He suffered no consequences whatsoever except his self-imposed stepping down as chief judge for a short time.  IMO that offense should have at least resulted in his losing his license to practice law, much less judge others.  Are judges and skanks judged by a different law than the rest of us?  That appears to be the case.  IMO his allowing the defense to violate all sorts of rules and morality, which resulted in Casey Anthony going free, was a travesty.  Who judges the judge?

lol...
good to see ya!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: December 28, 2011, 07:44:49 PM »

Ditto Trimm!

It's hard to believe that some fell for Baez's lies when he never backed up any of them, he didn't even try to. Which should have sent red flags up all over the place, to anyone that has a thinking process. Everyone that knows that Casey killed Caylee, could not be on the jury.....only non thinkers made it. Not only would I have sent her the book, I would have advised her to read the discovery as well. I think most of us here went more on what was in the discovery and not so much from the media. The media seeks ratings, which equals money.  We sought the truth in what happened to Caylee because she mattered the most to us.  jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: December 28, 2011, 09:23:26 PM »

Ditto Trimm!

It's hard to believe that some fell for Baez's lies when he never backed up any of them, he didn't even try to. Which should have sent red flags up all over the place, to anyone that has a thinking process. Everyone that knows that Casey killed Caylee, could not be on the jury.....only non thinkers made it. Not only would I have sent her the book, I would have advised her to read the discovery as well. I think most of us here went more on what was in the discovery and not so much from the media. The media seeks ratings, which equals money.  We sought the truth in what happened to Caylee because she mattered the most to us.  jmoo

so true Tupes! I would love to send Jeff's book to everyone of those idiot so called jurors..but they wouldn't read it cause they think that they are smarter than the rest of us..

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: December 29, 2011, 09:49:24 AM »

DR G. on this morning's NBC Today Show ...

She responds to the defense experts and the juries reasons why they ignored the evidence. The following are experts from the interview:

She still insists that it was a homicide, her job is not to say who did it.

The passage of time harmed the science in the case. "They were really dry bones".

The manner of death is based on all circumstances, the cause of death is what they cannot determine.

It is a common occurrence when one hies the body that we can determine it was a murder, but cannot determine how or who.

Dr. G has a show this weekend on the Caylee/Casey Anthony case. She is not keeping a penny of the profits, all going to children charities.

We will never know what happens regarding this case until the perpetrator tells us what happens.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: December 29, 2011, 10:23:08 AM »

Red..we will never know because Casey will never tell and even if she does, who could believe her..

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: December 29, 2011, 12:20:59 PM »

Red..we will never know because Casey will never tell and even if she does, who could believe her..

Exactly! What version should we believe?? In the skanks case, I will believe none of them! She has never told the truth about anything. I just want her to go away! The only thing I want to read from her is her obituary! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: December 29, 2011, 12:39:18 PM »

Dr.G. on The Today Show 12/29/2011
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45814632#45814632

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: December 29, 2011, 12:57:07 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: December 29, 2011, 01:02:17 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/30094762/detail.html
Dr. G Explains Casey Case Science On 'Today'
Dr. G Promotes Upcoming TLC Special
POSTED: 8:43 am EST December 29, 2011
UPDATED: 11:08 am EST December 29, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30094762/detail.html#ixzz1hwocjN7d

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: December 29, 2011, 01:08:00 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/dr-g-tells-today-perpetrator-has-to-tell-us-what-happened-to-caylee-anthony.html
Dr. G tells ‘Today’: Perpetrator has to tell us what happened to Caylee Anthony
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Discovery Fit & Health, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, TLC — posted by halboedeker on December, 29 2011 9:12 AM
Discuss This: Comments(65)

::snipping2::
Garavaglia repeated that her job was not to point a finger in the case, but she noted that Casey Anthony was the last person with Caylee and was responsible for the child. “We never did get anything from her of what happened, yet we found her with duct tape discarded in the woods,” Garavaglia said. “That tells a lot.” 

Garavaglia dismissed complaints that she might be making money off the Anthony special, saying she is donating any money she receives to children’s charities. She said she was doing the special to explain forensics in the case at length and get beyond sound bites.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #613 on: December 29, 2011, 01:44:53 PM »

to Dr. G

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: December 29, 2011, 02:00:42 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/363559/Dr.-G.-discusses-Caylee-Anthony-autopsy?cmpid=twitter
Dr. G discusses Caylee Anthony's autopsy
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, December 29, 2011 1:31 PM

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, better known as Dr. G, is talking about the autopsy of Caylee Anthony for the first time since the murder trial of the slain child's mother.

Garavaglia went on NBC's "Today Show" Thursday morning to discuss her conclusions in the autopsy, and to address critics who said some of her findings were inappropriate. Garavaglia had determined that Caylee's death in 2008 was a homicide.

LIVE Chat: Join Jacqueline Fell to discuss Dr. G's interview and her findings, starting at 3 p.m.
http://www.cfnews13.com/chat
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #615 on: December 29, 2011, 02:01:48 PM »

to Dr. G

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: December 29, 2011, 03:01:16 PM »

Medical Examiner Dr. G Speaks Out Regarding the Casey Anthony Murder Trial and the Death (Homicide) of Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/12/29/medical-examiner-dr-g-speaks-out-regarding-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-and-the-death-homicide-of-caylee-anthony/

Dr. G. defended her position that the death of Caylee Anthony was a homicide of undetermined means. Dr G. stated that, “My job is not to determine who did it. My job is to determine what happened.”

Six months after the disappearance of Caylee, with only skeletonized remains, hair, duct tape and a few weathered objects to work with, Garavaglia concluded that “the cause of death will be listed as homicide by undetermined means.”

It was Garavaglia’s determination that allowed prosecutors to move forward and charge Anthony with murder, but many believe the “undetermined means” part of that also allowed the jury to return a verdict of not guilty.

Things like this will make it even more difficult for Baez or Casey to profit from this travesty.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: December 29, 2011, 03:04:16 PM »

DR G. on this morning's NBC Today Show ...

She responds to the defense experts and the juries reasons why they ignored the evidence. The following are experts from the interview:

She still insists that it was a homicide, her job is not to say who did it.

The passage of time harmed the science in the case. "They were really dry bones".

The manner of death is based on all circumstances, the cause of death is what they cannot determine.

It is a common occurrence when one hies the body that we can determine it was a murder, but cannot determine how or who.

Dr. G has a show this weekend on the Caylee/Casey Anthony case. She is not keeping a penny of the profits, all going to children charities.

We will never know what happens regarding this case until the perpetrator tells us what happens.

Have had this on my calendar for months:

“The True Story of Caylee Anthony.”
January 1, 2012. 8 PM TLC
Repeated on Jan. 6 on Discovery Fit & Health

Been looking forward to it.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: December 29, 2011, 03:30:37 PM »

A belated Merry Christmas to you all! Thank you for keeping me posted on Jeff's interviews, Mason's mudslinging, Kronk's suit ("Atta boy! Go get 'em!"), the acquitted suspect's (IMO, murderess) nonexistent socio-economic status, and much more. Haven't had a lot to add lately, as I think you've been pretty much covering it.

Caylee and her case are a frequent topic in our home.  Our goals are to educate others in critical thinking, logic, reasoning, and debating skills that we may prevent another stupid jury.  By "stupid", I mean a jury that is so mentally dumbed down, they are unable to: listen carefully to given information without relying on emotion or appearance; accurately process and analyze given information; formulate questions that clarify in order to affirm or contradict the given information; and from those skills, draw a reasonable conclusion. Seriously, a trial is the Scientific Method.  You formulate a question and begin looking for evidence of the event.  You observe and analyze all available evidence, and state your conclusion. You analyze all the statements made by everyone surrounding the case.  The case is a totality of events; murders don't occur in a vacuum. They always follow a procession of events on the part of the accused.

All I can say is that I am extremely concerned about the future of the justice system when one's peers are unable to discern truth from showmanship, fact from fiction.  When one's peers are unable or unwilling to apply logic and reasoning and are swayed by how "nice" an attorney appears to be and how well he "connects", God help us (seriously). When one's peers are more consumed by their vacation plans, their dessert options, or how inconvenienced they are by a trial, we are all in trouble.  When jurors are too lazy, too ignorant, or too inconvenienced to take notes in an ongoing murder trial, we are all in trouble.  When a child means less than cruise, a ball game, a trip to Disney, or a lawyer's "Good morning." (or lack of), we are all in trouble.  Seriously, God help us.  It seems Caylee was as much an inconvenience in death, as she was in life.  How utterly and unexcusably pathetic!  Guess we can thank reality T.V for that. Those 12 jurors were so desensitized to how ridiculous Casey's statements and behavior were from the time Caylee "went missing", forward, that it seemed normal to them...normal enough to be considered reasonable doubt.  They perceived Cindy's ever-changing stories and in-your-face aggression when questioned...as normal.  They perceived Casey's 52 versions of where Caylee was during the 31 days she was "missing"...as normal.  They perceived the idea that a child accidentally drowning without supervision in the family pool, having her face wrapped repeatedly and permanently in duct tape, being double bagged like trash, and thrown into the swampy woods just down a few houses and around the corner...as normal. They perceived that not frantically calling 911 and getting somebody there pronto to try to revive the child...as normal. They perceived that a parent driving around a decomp smelling car...as normal.  They perceived a national manhunt for a non-existent kidnapping Nanny (and subsequent abuse of LE resources and hundreds of searchers' time, money, and emotions)...as normal.  I repeat, God help us.  The only thing that worked about this case was reinforcing the general public's perception that Defense attorneys are lying dogs willing to do anything necessary to get their client off, to win at all costs.  Now, the Defense team is reaping what they've sown.  They're finding out the paying public is not as "stupid" as those 12 jurors and we have long memories, as well as closed wallets/pocket books. We have a voice and we speak with our sponsor boycotts/emails/calls, forum posts, and public comments on news articles.  We're not about to let Casey Anthony live her Bella Vita on our dime.  My opinions...I've been saving up. Can you tell? 

Just so very well stated ... summed it all up superbly.       
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: December 29, 2011, 03:43:15 PM »

Should have been "Goofy."  I've been eating a lot of Jello and my nails got long and sometimes hit the wrong key.

LOL~~ !!!    

Thanks for your book review---interesting.  Might see if I can find it at the library.
Edit to fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 04:34:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.