April 23, 2024, 03:39:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270276 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: December 30, 2011, 04:19:53 PM »

Hello Monkeys--

Well, I finished Dr. Ablow's book and I can only say it is utterly ridiculous, IMO.  His theory is that Casey, as a result of Cindy's need for control and appearance, lost "Self."  In my opinion, "Self" is all she does have.  Classic narcissism.  Cindy too, BTW. 

For some reason, best known only to Dr. Ablow, he dwells repeatedly on the fact of George being in the delivery room.  I too, find it inappropriate, but Ablow seems to find it fascinating.  He mentions it time and time again.  I haven't counted but I'd say 20 times.  No other fact attracts his notice as much.  And every time he mentions it, he must describe Casey's position and state of undress, more graphically than I just did.
I recall George mentioning it only one time to LE, and that one time  is quoted in the book, but Ablow discusses it over and over and over.  He also seems to believe Casey's story of being sexually abused by George, although he carefully does say that we have only Casey's word for that and we don't know the truth of it.  This disclaimer I would imagine came at the suggestion of Dr. Ablow's attorneys, as well it should. He mentions several times that Cindy was first to hold the baby.

He finds it strange, as do I, that Cindy and George seemed to have little or no interest in the identity of Caylee's father and that they didn't notice Casey's pregnancy until it was well along.  I don't know if they didn't notice it or just acted as if they didn't, nor does he.  He did not interview Cindy or George or, of course, Casey.  It appears he did interview Rick Plesea.

He mentions that Casey was beginning to have seizures.  To the best of my knowledge, and to the best of my memory, Casey might have had one seizure some years ago and IMO it was questionable as to whether it was genuine or not.  Cindy says she had a seizure at home when she was out on bail, but Padilla says no she didn't.  Again, a big jump to conclusions on Ablow's part.

There are many things which make me question Dr. Ablow's conclusions, but one of the most inexplicable is his statement that the stress she is going through can cause some cellular damage and become malignant.  In other words, folks, Cindy's controlling nature and Casey's stress can cause Casey to develop cancer!

I didn't like the book.  I didn't like the conclusions.  I don't like Ablow.  The only redeeming fact is that Ablow has made a "Substantial 'Heroes Circle' contribution to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children," according to a blurb on one of the back pages.

A waste.  A huge waste. IMO.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 30, 2011, 04:30:44 PM »

Thanks Babybear, I'll skip this book.
As for the seizure, "if" she had one was it from doing drugs...We'll never know.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: December 30, 2011, 04:31:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys--

Well, I finished Dr. Ablow's book and I can only say it is utterly ridiculous, IMO.  His theory is that Casey, as a result of Cindy's need for control and appearance, lost "Self."  In my opinion, "Self" is all she does have.  Classic narcissism.  Cindy too, BTW. 

For some reason, best known only to Dr. Ablow, he dwells repeatedly on the fact of George being in the delivery room.  I too, find it inappropriate, but Ablow seems to find it fascinating.  He mentions it time and time again.  I haven't counted but I'd say 20 times.  No other fact attracts his notice as much.  And every time he mentions it, he must describe Casey's position and state of undress, more graphically than I just did.
I recall George mentioning it only one time to LE, and that one time  is quoted in the book, but Ablow discusses it over and over and over.  He also seems to believe Casey's story of being sexually abused by George, although he carefully does say that we have only Casey's word for that and we don't know the truth of it.  This disclaimer I would imagine came at the suggestion of Dr. Ablow's attorneys, as well it should. He mentions several times that Cindy was first to hold the baby.

He finds it strange, as do I, that Cindy and George seemed to have little or no interest in the identity of Caylee's father and that they didn't notice Casey's pregnancy until it was well along.  I don't know if they didn't notice it or just acted as if they didn't, nor does he.  He did not interview Cindy or George or, of course, Casey.  It appears he did interview Rick Plesea.

He mentions that Casey was beginning to have seizures.  To the best of my knowledge, and to the best of my memory, Casey might have had one seizure some years ago and IMO it was questionable as to whether it was genuine or not.  Cindy says she had a seizure at home when she was out on bail, but Padilla says no she didn't.  Again, a big jump to conclusions on Ablow's part.

There are many things which make me question Dr. Ablow's conclusions, but one of the most inexplicable is his statement that the stress she is going through can cause some cellular damage and become malignant.  In other words, folks, Cindy's controlling nature and Casey's stress can cause Casey to develop cancer!

I didn't like the book.  I didn't like the conclusions.  I don't like Ablow.  The only redeeming fact is that Ablow has made a "Substantial 'Heroes Circle' contribution to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children," according to a blurb on one of the back pages.

Thx babybear for the great detail! Just one more idiot riding the gravy train it seems. Also yet another moron trying to make excuses for an obvious narcissist.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: December 30, 2011, 04:37:58 PM »

Jeff Ashton announcement set for Tuesday
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/364034?cmpid=breaking

ORLANDO -- Former Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton will hold a press conference Tuesday.

It will be at 11 a.m. on the steps of the Orange County Courthouse.

<snipped>

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: December 30, 2011, 04:42:18 PM »

ORLANDO -- Former Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton will hold a press conference Tuesday.

<snipped>
Hmmm...do you all think it's about running for the State's Attorney position?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: December 30, 2011, 04:45:41 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30105733/detail.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wesh
Source: Jeff Ashton To Announce State Attorney Run
Former Prosecutor Plans 'Important Announcement' On Tuesday

POSTED: 3:53 pm EST December 30, 2011
UPDATED: 4:11 pm EST December 30, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30105733/detail.html#ixzz1i3ZWXcQf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: December 30, 2011, 05:19:06 PM »

<snipped>

Sounds like good news!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: December 30, 2011, 05:37:08 PM »

Hello Monkeys--

Thanks for the report Babybear. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: December 30, 2011, 05:51:58 PM »

Jeff Ashton, Former Assistant State Attorney & Lead Prosecutor in Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Caylee Anthony has Announcement Set for Tuesday … Will Run for the 9th Circuit State Attorney Post in 2012 Against Former Boss, Lawson Lamar

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/12/30/jeff-ashton-former-assistant-state-attorney-lead-prosecutor-in-casey-anthony-murder-trial-of-caylee-anthony-has-announcement-set-for-tuesday-will-run-for-the-9th-circuit-state-attorney-post-in/

If the rumors are correct, Ashton will be running against his former boss, Lawson Lamar. Lamar was first elected as the state attorney for the 9th Judicial Circuit of Florida in 1988. Following the Casey Anthony case, Lamar made a statement  that he was ‘disappointed with verdict but never criticize a jury’. That’s ok Mr. Lamar, we will and so did most of the Orange and Osceola county Florida voters.

Jeff Ashton developed a rock star status during the Casey Anthony murder trial and in many ways the trial can be looked upon like the movie Rocky I. Against all odds, lies, perjury, and bizzaro behavior by the Anthony family, defense attorneys and the defendant Casey Anthony, Ashton put on the good fight only to lose and be undermined by the “ship of fool” jurors with their “not guilty as sin” verdict. Sadly, they did not provide “justice for Caylee”. However, we all know how Rocky II turned out. Maybe this is one of the legacies of Caylee Anthony, an inspired, passionate advocate for  children like Jeff Ashton gets elected to make a difference.

::snipping2::
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: December 30, 2011, 06:26:36 PM »

Jeff Ashton, Former Assistant State Attorney & Lead Prosecutor in Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Caylee Anthony has Announcement Set for Tuesday … Will Run for the 9th Circuit State Attorney Post in 2012 Against Former Boss, Lawson Lamar

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/12/30/jeff-ashton-former-assistant-state-attorney-lead-prosecutor-in-casey-anthony-murder-trial-of-caylee-anthony-has-announcement-set-for-tuesday-will-run-for-the-9th-circuit-state-attorney-post-in/

If the rumors are correct, Ashton will be running against his former boss, Lawson Lamar. Lamar was first elected as the state attorney for the 9th Judicial Circuit of Florida in 1988. Following the Casey Anthony case, Lamar made a statement  that he was ‘disappointed with verdict but never criticize a jury’. That’s ok Mr. Lamar, we will and so did most of the Orange and Osceola county Florida voters.

Jeff Ashton developed a rock star status during the Casey Anthony murder trial and in many ways the trial can be looked upon like the movie Rocky I. Against all odds, lies, perjury, and bizzaro behavior by the Anthony family, defense attorneys and the defendant Casey Anthony, Ashton put on the good fight only to lose and be undermined by the “ship of fool” jurors with their “not guilty as sin” verdict. Sadly, they did not provide “justice for Caylee”. However, we all know how Rocky II turned out. Maybe this is one of the legacies of Caylee Anthony, an inspired, passionate advocate for  children like Jeff Ashton gets elected to make a difference.

I hope this is true.  I like Mr. Ashton.  I like his passion, his legal knowledge, his concern for children, and the fact that he is a good family man from all reports.  I hope he wins if he runs.  And if he wins, I hope he dogs Jose Baez.  I hope he shows up in court at every case Baez attempts to defend, just to make him nervous.  I don't really know if he could do that, but if he can, I hope he does.

Happy New Year all of you beautiful monkeys.  I hope justice catches up with all of the Anthonys next year.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: December 30, 2011, 06:41:42 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony prosecutor #jeffashton to announce candidacy to run against former boss Lawson Lamar. One official: "take it to the bank."
18 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #671 on: December 31, 2011, 12:04:31 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30105733/detail.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wesh
Source: Jeff Ashton To Announce State Attorney Run
Former Prosecutor Plans 'Important Announcement' On Tuesday

POSTED: 3:53 pm EST December 30, 2011
UPDATED: 4:11 pm EST December 30, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30105733/detail.html#ixzz1i3ZWXcQf

Way to go JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: December 31, 2011, 10:15:19 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Biggest-story-of-2011-will-live-into-new-year/-/1637132/7123244/-/hu2c6nz/-/index.html
Biggest story of 2011 will live into new year
Casey Anthony will continue to be top newsmaker in 2012
Author: Lauren Sweeney, Special Projects Producer, lsweeney@clickorlando.com
Mike DeForest, Reporter, mdeforest@clickorlando.com
Published On: Dec 30 2011 08:58:13 AM EST  Updated On: Dec 30 2011 11:12:12 PM EST

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: December 31, 2011, 11:01:38 AM »

I was hoping this is what would be his announcement finally something GOOD in this case, that seems to continually drag me down to a place of disgust and disdain!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #674 on: December 31, 2011, 12:06:21 PM »

I was in Barnes & Nobles in Macon last night and Jeff's book was marked 50% off so I purchased a copy to gift to someone.  Now I just have to decide do I give it to someone who hates KC as much as I do or some numbskull who thinks the jury was right.  Anyhoo...I was happy to give Jeff a few more dollars.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: December 31, 2011, 12:14:16 PM »

I was in Barnes & Nobles in Macon last night and Jeff's book was marked 50% off so I purchased a copy to gift to someone.  Now I just have to decide do I give it to someone who hates KC as much as I do or some numbskull who thinks the jury was right.  Anyhoo...I was happy to give Jeff a few more dollars.

Bless your heart... an angelic monkey
Flip a coin........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: December 31, 2011, 02:16:00 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/caylee-anthony-a-story-for-the-ages.html
Caylee Anthony: a story for the ages
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on December, 31 2011 12:05 PM
Discuss This: Comments(34

Why does the Casey Anthony case continue to generate such interest?

We keep writing about it, because the case keeps producing stories. A prediction: You’ll hear a lot more in 2012.

And we keep writing about it because many of you tell us you’re interested in the saga.

Yes, I realize not everyone is interested. Still, we have the daily reports that reflect the public’s fascination, and those numbers have been instructive during a confusing and harrowing time for newspapers.

For decades, we told you what you should be interested in. In the Internet age, you tell us what you’re interested in. We’d be sunk without your feedback.

I often hear that the media is responsible for the Anthony story’s popularity. I don’t agree. 

This saga began as the story of a missing child, and the public was interested in Caylee Anthony for months before her remains were found in December 2008. Why did Caylee gain so much coverage over other missing children and other crime victims?

These things aren’t fair. John F. Kennedy wasn’t the greatest president, but people continue to dwell on him. Marilyn Monroe wasn’t the greatest actress, but the public keeps talking about her.

The public kept talking about Caylee Anthony. Maybe footage of the toddler made the difference. Perhaps the family dynamics hooked readers: What was Caylee up against in that household? The many TV appearances by George and Cindy Anthony deepened that mystery.

Ultimately, Caylee became a symbol for crime victims, especially discarded children.

~ Peter Frampton
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: December 31, 2011, 08:16:32 PM »

Welcome to the Official "Jeff Ashton for State Attorney" Facebook Page. We hope you will "Like" us and Share with others. You can look under Information to find our website, where you can contribute to Jeff's campaign and sign up for email alerts. We want you to be an active participant in assisting Jeff in his quest to be State Attorney in the circuit where he has served his entire career. Thank you so much for being here. We are very excited about the work ahead of us this coming year. Thanks for joining TEAM ASHTON! Sincerely, Susan Clary, Campaign Manager

http://www.facebook.com/ElectJeffAshton?sk=wall

Jeff confirmed it on facebook. I got his post about it with this link.      ( i hope I posted this  info right.

-Darlene
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: December 31, 2011, 08:18:49 PM »

this is the original post i got...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

You know, it is frustrating that I always want to be the one to break good news to you all first, first the book and now this, but somehow it always gets it out before I can . I am running for the office of the state attorney in my jurisdiction. There will an article in the Orlando Sentinel tomorrow, hopefully they will correctly report what I told them about why I am running and what I hope to accomplish. I think it would be inappropriate to the purpose of this page to use it to post election related material so If you are interested in what going on in that part of my life please go to www.facebook.com/ElectJeffAshton. and like that page. Anyway have a Happy "Casey Free" New Year

-Darlene
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: January 01, 2012, 07:14:25 AM »

this is the original post i got...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

You know, it is frustrating that I always want to be the one to break good news to you all first, first the book and now this, but somehow it always gets it out before I can . I am running for the office of the state attorney in my jurisdiction. There will an article in the Orlando Sentinel tomorrow, hopefully they will correctly report what I told them about why I am running and what I hope to accomplish. I think it would be inappropriate to the purpose of this page to use it to post election related material so If you are interested in what going on in that part of my life please go to www.facebook.com/ElectJeffAshton. and like that page. Anyway have a Happy "Casey Free" New Year
Thank you. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.