April 16, 2024, 05:34:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270153 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: January 05, 2012, 08:46:16 AM »

Casey Anthony Video … She’s Back … Video Diary of Casey Anthony Has Leaked onto the Internet … Not One Reference of Caylee

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/01/05/casey-anthony-video-shes-back-video-diary-of-casey-anthony-has-leaked-onto-the-internet/

VIDEO

Casey Anthony goes public for the first time since she was acquitted in the murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.   It is reported that the Video took place last October, 2011. Casey Anthony says that things are starting to look up in a good way and things were surreal. Actually what was surreal was the fact that a jury actually found you "not guilty" as sin.

Imagine this, at no point in the entire VIDEO did she mention Caylee Anthony's name. She just talked about herself. What a shock.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: January 05, 2012, 08:48:23 AM »

Good Morning All!!

I think it's her, looks like her and definitely sounds like the bitch.  I knew she couldn't stay out of the limelight long. I finally have something i can call mine!!! I just want to grab her around the throat!! Does anyone have the entire video??

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: January 05, 2012, 08:54:29 AM »

Good Morning All!!

I think it's her, looks like her and definitely sounds like the bitch.  I knew she couldn't stay out of the limelight long. I finally have something i can call mine!!! I just want to grab her around the throat!! Does anyone have the entire video??

nevermind

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: January 05, 2012, 09:02:26 AM »

It looks like someone's wedding picture on the wall in the background. wish we could see it better & tell who it might be. Also, she says this is the first of many? Are there more of these & who the hell is she talking to anyway; her admirers or her haters? 

Phaedrus
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: January 05, 2012, 09:08:18 AM »

I havent watched the video dont want to watch it cause its a waste of time in MOO, if she has adopted a dog I pray for his safety cause he wont make it with her unless someone else is living with her.

Its ok that she didnt acknowledge Caylee for she will pay if not on this earth then when Judgement day comes she will have to stand in front of God and Caylee and explain why she did what she did to Caylee and why Caylee never mattered. I would not want to be non of them for all the money in the world.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #765 on: January 05, 2012, 09:08:44 AM »

It appears that she's in a mobile home or a construction site type of trailer cause of the wood paneling. Not saying that anything is wrong with wood paneling.

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #766 on: January 05, 2012, 09:11:27 AM »

It looks like someone's wedding picture on the wall in the background. wish we could see it better & tell who it might be. Also, she says this is the first of many? Are there more of these & who the hell is she talking to anyway; her admirers or her haters? 

Maybe it's lee and mallory's wedding photo. ;  )

Do No Evil 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: January 05, 2012, 09:13:28 AM »

It appears that she's in a mobile home or a construction site type of trailer cause of the wood paneling. Not saying that anything is wrong with wood paneling.

or a lawyer's office  and the dog sounds like it belongs to whoever she's staying with?

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: January 05, 2012, 09:15:10 AM »

Maybe it's lee and mallory's wedding photo. ;  )

Ha Ha! nah, it looks like one from the fifties, maybe

Phaedrus
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: January 05, 2012, 09:15:47 AM »

I havent watched the video dont want to watch it cause its a waste of time in MOO, if she has adopted a dog I pray for his safety cause he wont make it with her unless someone else is living with her.

Its ok that she didnt acknowledge Caylee for she will pay if not on this earth then when Judgement day comes she will have to stand in front of God and Caylee and explain why she did what she did to Caylee and why Caylee never mattered. I would not want to be non of them for all the money in the world.
Jazzy, I agree --

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: January 05, 2012, 09:18:11 AM »

Well KC would give the true meaning of white trailer trash if it is a trailer. Most trailers are now sheetrocked so if it is wood paneling might be a construction office or an old trailer one. Maybe her lawyers figured they would put her in a trashy trailer park to hide her identity?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: January 05, 2012, 09:27:49 AM »

bbl 

Phaedrus
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: January 05, 2012, 09:32:03 AM »

Well KC would give the true meaning of white trailer trash if it is a trailer. Most trailers are now sheetrocked so if it is wood paneling might be a construction office or an old trailer one. Maybe her lawyers figured they would put her in a trashy trailer park to hide her identity?
Nah, that would be like putting her in general population in a prison -- haha!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 05, 2012, 09:38:08 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-video-diary-20120105,0,6876649.story
Casey Anthony 'video diary' surfaces online
Orlando Sentinel
9:22 a.m. EST, January 5, 2012

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
She also notes she "actually now paid for my own computer. The camera was a gift. But these are things that are mine — that I don't have to — I don't know — that I don't have to give back."

She doesn't disclosure her location. But says she'll be there until February.

"It's kind of nice finally to be able to say that I have some belongings that are mine that I will take with me after I leave here next year."

She says things are "looking up" and she expects to post many more video updates in the future, even though she says she is uncomfortable on camera.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed," she said. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change - in a good way. I just hope they stay…that things stay good and that they only get better.

This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: January 05, 2012, 09:38:35 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: January 05, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »

bbl 

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: January 05, 2012, 09:39:31 AM »

Happy New Year to one and all!!!

Was that video of KC wierd or what?  Sighing, acting sad.....hope she doesn't think anyone is going to feel sorry for her.

Yikes!!  She might get off probation early?!?!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: January 05, 2012, 09:45:57 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-video-diary-20120105,0,6876649.story
Casey Anthony 'video diary' surfaces online
Orlando Sentinel
9:22 a.m. EST, January 5, 2012

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
She also notes she "actually now paid for my own computer. The camera was a gift. But these are things that are mine — that I don't have to — I don't know — that I don't have to give back."

She doesn't disclosure her location. But says she'll be there until February.

"It's kind of nice finally to be able to say that I have some belongings that are mine that I will take with me after I leave here next year."

She says things are "looking up" and she expects to post many more video updates in the future, even though she says she is uncomfortable on camera.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed," she said. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change - in a good way. I just hope they stay…that things stay good and that they only get better.

This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.

She has belongings that are her's now.....lmao
How do we know she didn't steal them?   
Btw snotrag when are you moving to Iran.....???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: January 05, 2012, 09:47:05 AM »

It looks to me like she's in a psychiatric facility.  She did mention that she will be there at least 7 more months.  It could very well be so type of new therapy - having your own very limited space and whatever possessions you can afford on your own.  It's owning the dog that throws me and that is what leads me to believe it's some sort of (not a transition house) small living area to help one transition back into society.  Casey was never one to work so I also don't understand how she could say she paid for something herself.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: January 05, 2012, 09:49:36 AM »

I personally dont think it looks or sounds like her at all. Voice is totally different imo. Think back to the jail videos. Not the same imo. I could be wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.