April 19, 2024, 10:28:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270215 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: January 05, 2012, 09:52:34 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-video-diary-20120105,0,6876649.story
Casey Anthony 'video diary' surfaces online
Orlando Sentinel
9:22 a.m. EST, January 5, 2012

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
She also notes she "actually now paid for my own computer. The camera was a gift. But these are things that are mine — that I don't have to — I don't know — that I don't have to give back."

She doesn't disclosure her location. But says she'll be there until February.

"It's kind of nice finally to be able to say that I have some belongings that are mine that I will take with me after I leave here next year."

She says things are "looking up" and she expects to post many more video updates in the future, even though she says she is uncomfortable on camera.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed," she said. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change - in a good way. I just hope they stay…that things stay good and that they only get better.

This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.

Casey could have had "belongings" a long, long time ago ago that she never would have had to give back if she had gotten a real job and earned those things instead of lying and stealing from everyone around her.  It's not so important to have "belongings" for that's all they truly are:  just things, imo.   Casey had the greatest gift of all in her beautiful daughter Caylee, and what did she do?  She murdered her and threw her away like trash.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: January 05, 2012, 10:04:32 AM »

she owns a dog now?  somone call peta or the spca. what a horrible human she is.  i wonder how long it will be until the poor dog ends up duct taped and put in garbage bags, left to die in a swamp or buried in the backyard.  Isn't that how the anthonys bury their pets...ugh.

since NBC was the one to confirm this was her, i wonder if they paid any money for this "exclusive"....i'd be willing to be there is a money trail somewhere to this.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #782 on: January 05, 2012, 10:28:49 AM »

Oh, good gravy...she's flipping that mangy hair while being sooooooooooo dramatic.  Notice how the sound was filtered at different points when she was mentioning names....wonder who she was naming????  What a frickin' monster.  She's got a new dog she adopted.  I guess that's how she saw Caylee...as a pet that had to be put down when she got in the way. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: January 05, 2012, 10:47:57 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-what-do-you-make-of-video-diary.html
Casey Anthony: What do you make of video diary?
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Good Morning America, NBC, Today — posted by halboedeker on January, 5 2012 8:24 AM
Discuss This: Comments(49)

NBC’s Natalie Morales added, “Casey Anthony [is] hoping to rebuild her life one video diary at a time.” Morales warned more entries could be on the way and added, “I think a lot of people [are] asking why she feels the need to put herself our there in this way.”

A few thoughts: Could the video’s release be further proof that no one wants to pay for an interview with her? Another sign that Anthony feels the need to keep her name out there? That she wants to counter devastating interviews given recently by former prosecutor Jeff Ashton and Dr. Jan Garavaglia?

ABC’s Dan Abrams said it wasn’t known how Anthony’s video diary came to be on the Internet.  ”Did someone leak it? Did she leak it?” he asked. Abrams said the video could be used against Anthony in civil suits.

ABC’s George Stephanopoulos reacted to the Anthony video, too. “That is a curious one,” he said.

You bet it is.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: January 05, 2012, 10:48:48 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-video-diary-20120105,0,6876649.story
Casey Anthony 'video diary' surfaces online
Orlando Sentinel
9:22 a.m. EST, January 5, 2012

Video at link.
She also notes she "actually now paid for my own computer. The camera was a gift. But these are things that are mine — that I don't have to — I don't know — that I don't have to give back."She doesn't disclosure her location. But says she'll be there until February.

"It's kind of nice finally to be able to say that I have some belongings that are mine that I will take with me after I leave here next year."

She says things are "looking up" and she expects to post many more video updates in the future, even though she says she is uncomfortable on camera.

"It's just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven't changed," she said. "But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change - in a good way. I just hope they stay…that things stay good and that they only get better.

BBM "That she doesn't have to give back?"  Oh, like all the money she stole from her friends adn family?  Something that frosts my buns incredibly is how Cindy has so conveniently forgotten that Casey stole money from her grandfather's nursing home account!  How can that be so nonchalantly overlooked?  Grrr...Thank God that I have low blood pressure!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: January 05, 2012, 10:52:33 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
@Lippmanlaw is expected to release a statement later this morning / afternoon. #caseyanthony -jfell
41 minutes ago http://twitter.com/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: January 05, 2012, 10:53:15 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
So who leaked the #CaseyAnthony "video diary" and why? Won't it diminish the value of the interview she's been shopping? Opponents?
2 hours ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: January 05, 2012, 10:53:44 AM »

@Lippmanlaw is expected to release a statement later this morning / afternoon. #caseyanthony -jfell
Thanks, Trimm.  What on earth could the A's have to comment on?  Cindy loving the blonde homage to her own hairstyle?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: January 05, 2012, 10:55:44 AM »

Oh, good gravy...she's flipping that mangy hair while being sooooooooooo dramatic.  Notice how the sound was filtered at different points when she was mentioning names....wonder who she was naming????  What a frickin' monster.  She's got a new dog she adopted.  I guess that's how she saw Caylee...as a pet that had to be put down when she got in the way. 

And it's all about me, me, me, I, I, I...as per usual!  Why on earth would she put this out there so the world can see what a self absorbed tw@t she is?  The only thing that comforts me is that I don't have to live inside that scary black hole she calls her brain!  A grain of sand would rattle around in there. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #789 on: January 05, 2012, 11:00:37 AM »

Thanks, Trimm.  What on earth could the A's have to comment on?  Cindy loving the blonde homage to her own hairstyle?
Monkey Devil! 
Won't that chap KC's bum to be compared to Cindy!  She's got the hair and the dog...now all she needs is the neutered hubby. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: January 05, 2012, 11:04:47 AM »

Monkey Devil! 
Won't that chap KC's bum to be compared to Cindy!  She's got the hair and the dog...now all she needs is the neutered hubby. 
Just give her the scissors...I'm sure she could do it! ::snipping2::

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: January 05, 2012, 11:11:56 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
So who leaked the #CaseyAnthony "video diary" and why? Won't it diminish the value of the interview she's been shopping? Opponents?

Possibly her "promoters" are doing this to use youtube hits to show the networks that ppl are still interested in her?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: January 05, 2012, 11:14:37 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Possibly her "promoters" are doing this to use youtube hits to show the networks that ppl are still interested in her?
quite possible, treehouse.  I didn't click cause she makes me sick to my stomach!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: January 05, 2012, 11:19:47 AM »

No telling,that bunch of grifters are up to no good...as usual.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: January 05, 2012, 11:20:21 AM »

LIVE CHAT NOW: Did Casey Anthony really start a video blog? Watch the video, then join the chat: goo.gl/bht7C
45 seconds ago http://twitter.com/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: January 05, 2012, 11:28:01 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-makes-appearance-video-diary/story?id=15295329#.TwXOJfKwVfM
Restyled Casey Anthony Makes Video Debuts: 'Things Are Looking Up'
By CHRISTINA NG (@ChristinaNg27) and KAITLYN FOLMER (@ABCKaitlyn)
Jan. 5, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: January 05, 2012, 11:28:28 AM »

I honestly do not think it is her. It did not look or sound like her to me...no exagerated facial movements, the eyes, big teeth, etc.   The calm demeaner.   I have never seen her sans positive "look at me drama" before.   Even in the worst of times, she was "posing", her attempts at playing the victim never included a calm demeaner.

She also noted the myriad of previous voice messages,  I have not heard of them either.   To me, this smacks of "lonely girl 15".

Time  ( and Jose Biaz ) will tell.

Terri
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: January 05, 2012, 11:39:19 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/05/casey-anthony-video-diary_n_1185959.html#s294277&title=Casey_Anthony_Personal
The video, which has been dubbed a "video diary," surfaced Wednesday night, on both YouTube and the Facebook page, "People Against 'We Support Casey Anthony.' According to the person who posted the video, it was filmed on Oct. 13, 2011.

"This video is for one purpose. To expose the fact that she is extorting supporters for money ... I didn't pay for this video. It was given to me. I would never pay Casey for anything. Not one red cent," the Facebook group administrator wrote on the website.

The individual said the purpose of posting the video was to prevent Anthony from earning any money from it.

"If people are sending her donations for these videos they won't have to if they are up for free," the person said.

~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: January 05, 2012, 11:49:48 AM »

Tot Mom is still delusional. Lying to herself and all the people. Cannot imagine where she thinks she will be going that she could take a dog with her. Still not working, still not getting an education...rationalizing away every day of her life. This video is so sad...nothing has changed. She has so much excess baggage dragging behind her. She is just a bug under a microscope, like a virus everyone wants to monitor, study and try to figure out a way to combat it. She looks very bad, that terrible bleached hair, hanging down in her face all the time and the ugliest pair of glasses I've ever seen. I see nothing positive going on in this video, absolutely nothing. She changed her looks, that is a disguise and her speech pattern...but it's the same old Tot Mom we've come to hate. Nothing new.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: January 05, 2012, 11:56:03 AM »

By Arelis Hernandez, Hal Boedeker and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel

11:37 a.m. EST, January 5, 2012

Bill Sheaffer, who provided legal analysis for WFTV-Channel 9 during the Anthony murder trial, called the video a "Casey Anthony classic."

"I think she's narcissistic and that comes out in the video," he said. "She talks about how she is doing and how her life is taking a turn and it's all about her. It's not anything about her parents, her dead child or the misery and pain that her actions caused a great number of people."

He said he's not surprised she selected the video-diary format.

"She doesn't subject herself to any examination, even on a superficial level,'' he said. "It's out now for two reasons: First, [former prosecutor] Jeff Ashton's book doesn't paint a flattering picture of her. Second, she has always been a social person. She's not a loner. This is the first step in putting herself out there and trying to find someone who doesn't hate her and will socialize with her."

Attorney Mark NeJame, who offered analysis for WKMG-Channel 6 during the trial, said he has "no doubt" it's her.

"The content of what she said was so self-absorbed that it could hardly be anybody but her,'' he said. "I think it's orchestrated with the intent to gauge public opinion for future opportunities, and I hope the public is aware of that and rejects anything that allows her to be paid or profit for future appearances. Video diaries are intended to be released to the public. If she wanted to do a personal diary, she could have kept that to herself. This was designed to create a new image of Casey Anthony."

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.