April 19, 2024, 07:58:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270197 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2011, 11:54:15 AM »

Casey Anthony: Emotional deposition becomes 12-hour marathon
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on November, 22 2011 11:36 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/casey-anthony-emotional-deposition-becomes-12-hour-marathon.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

<snipped>

When might the public see the 12-hour deposition? Possibly as early as Friday, WFTV and WKMG reported.

Greene's comments in the article will probably anger you all. Did me.

Oh, yeah, it sure did.....

::snipping2::
On WESH-Channel 2, Anthony’s attorney Charles Greene said doing Gonzalez’s deposition in a day worked for his client. “As time went on, Mrs. Gonzalez’s memory became dimmer and her deception became clearer,” Greene said.   

On WFTV, Greene said that this Zenaida Gonzalez wasn’t the same one that Anthony cited. “She doesn’t have the same name, she’s not the same age, she’s not the same height, she’s not from the same state,” Greene said.

Yet it was Casey that led LE to Zenaida's front door. It was Casey that caused the death threats to Zenaida and her children. It was Casey that caused Zenaida to lose her job.  It was Casey that allowed her mother to spread this accusation even further.  IT WAS CASEY, ALL CASEY AND HER LIES!

I think KC had a very strict criteria when she was choosing lawyers. First and foremost, they had to be arrogant, ethically bankrupt individuals, and she got the cream of the crop, IMO.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2011, 12:01:09 PM »

Does anyone have the link to Matt Morgan's twitter account?  TIA

https://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
Thank you too, Curly!    an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2011, 12:10:49 PM »

Video Report.
The attorneys representing the woman suing Casey Anthony in civil court will file the video and transcripts from a grueling deposition on Monday. (11/28/11)
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/video-report-deposition-in-civil-suit-against/vFKs5/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2011, 12:54:42 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-11-24/news/os-documents-bring-kids-home-caylee-20111124_1_charity-990ez-caylee-anthony
Caylee Anthony memorial: Ex-helper upset about Bring Kids Home tax record
Request for tax documents only partially filled, former Bring Kids Home volunteer says.
November 24, 2011|By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

Former volunteers of the charity planning a memorial to Caylee Anthony said last month that a request for basic tax records led to their ouster. Now, they say that request wasn't fully filled.

Sarasota resident Wally Goodnough requested documents from Bring Kids Home on Oct. 11; a request BKH executive director Eric Segura accepted as his resignation, emails between the two show.

By law, IRS 990 forms and other documents relating to charities must be provided within 30 days upon request. Goodnough said he was provided a 990EZ by email about 1 a.m.Nov. 11 — day 31.

He argues he didn't receive the full request. Segura provided a 990EZ form for 2009, but not 2010. Segura told Goodnough in an email that BKH didn't file one last year.

"[W]hen we found out that a 990EZ was not even required for charities under $50K in revenue we properly notified the IRS we would not be filing a 990EZ in 2010," Segura wrote in an email.

However, the charity did provide a 2010 form to Florida's Department of Agriculture and Consumers Services when it registered as a business operating in the state.

The form, provided to the Sentinel by the state agency, contains little by way of new information. There is an apparent discrepancy; BKH reported $14,000 in contributions, but only $200 in revenue.

Goodnough said the charity also did not provide its application for tax-exempt status, which is a publicly available document, according to the IRS.

Asked why the 2010 document wasn't provided to Goodnough and to clarify the discrepancy on the form, Segura declined to comment and accused the Sentinel of a "smear campaign."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2011, 01:19:34 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/28/whats-inside-the-mind-of-casey-anthony/
12:45 pm ET November 28, 2011
What’s “Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony”?
by Happening Now Posted in: Casey Anthony, Dr. Keith Ablow, Murder Trial, Psychology   

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2011, 01:46:12 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-11-24/news/os-documents-bring-kids-home-caylee-20111124_1_charity-990ez-caylee-anthony
Caylee Anthony memorial: Ex-helper upset about Bring Kids Home tax record
Request for tax documents only partially filled, former Bring Kids Home volunteer says.
November 24, 2011|By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

Former volunteers of the charity planning a memorial to Caylee Anthony said last month that a request for basic tax records led to their ouster. Now, they say that request wasn't fully filled.

Sarasota resident Wally Goodnough requested documents from Bring Kids Home on Oct. 11; a request BKH executive director Eric Segura accepted as his resignation, emails between the two show.

By law, IRS 990 forms and other documents relating to charities must be provided within 30 days upon request. Goodnough said he was provided a 990EZ by email about 1 a.m.Nov. 11 — day 31.

He argues he didn't receive the full request. Segura provided a 990EZ form for 2009, but not 2010. Segura told Goodnough in an email that BKH didn't file one last year.

"[W]hen we found out that a 990EZ was not even required for charities under $50K in revenue we properly notified the IRS we would not be filing a 990EZ in 2010," Segura wrote in an email.

However, the charity did provide a 2010 form to Florida's Department of Agriculture and Consumers Services when it registered as a business operating in the state.

The form, provided to the Sentinel by the state agency, contains little by way of new information. There is an apparent discrepancy; BKH reported $14,000 in contributions, but only $200 in revenue.

Goodnough said the charity also did not provide its application for tax-exempt status, which is a publicly available document, according to the IRS.

Asked why the 2010 document wasn't provided to Goodnough and to clarify the discrepancy on the form, Segura declined to comment and accused the Sentinel of a "smear campaign."
IMO, one shouldn't have to accuse another of a "smear campaign" if they're on the up and up.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

crazybabyborg
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2011, 02:44:05 PM »

by Happening Now Posted in: Casey Anthony, Dr. Keith Ablow, Murder Trial, Psychology   

Video at link.

Yeah........... I saw the interview. He seems to think she probably was sexually abused. I'm not sure I agree. Me thinks he's trying to sell his book. JMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2011, 02:47:52 PM »

Video at link.

Yeah........... I saw the interview. He seems to think she probably was sexually abused. I'm not sure I agree. Me thinks he's trying to sell his book. JMO.
I think so too. 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2011, 03:02:04 PM »

Video at link.

I take no stock in what he has to say since he never interviewed Casey or the Anthonys.  As a friend of mine said....shouldn't it be titled Outside the mind of Casey Anthony?  No one will ever really know what evils lurk within Casey.....we will  only see her trail of destruction.  moo

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2011, 03:07:06 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-says-this-is-going-to-follow-me-the-rest-of-my-life.html
Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez says, This is going to follow me the rest of my life
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on November, 28 2011 2:13 PM
Discuss This: Comments(5

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2011, 06:42:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29873399/detail.html
Zenaida Details History With The Law In Deposition
Gonzalez Suing Casey Anthony For Defamation
POSTED: 4:31 pm EST November 28, 2011
UPDATED: 5:50 pm EST November 28, 2011

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation says she had out-of-state relative calling her and asking if she was a kidnapper at the height of the case.

Zenaida Gonzalez made the statement during a 12-hour deposition. Clips of the deposition were released Friday, but the full deposition was filed with the court Monday.

Gonzalez says her reputation was ruined when Anthony said a woman by the same name had kidnapped her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

"Everywhere I go, if somebody knows about the case and they see my face, they know it's me," she said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29873399/detail.html#ixzz1f2vznqdG

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2011, 09:11:20 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-full-deposition--20111128,0,5908711.story
Casey Anthony: Deposition not filed in defamation case Monday
Lengthy Q-and-A was expected to be filed in court

By Amy Pavuk and Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
5:46 p.m. EST, November 28, 2011
The videotaped deposition taken last week of Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the Kissimmee mother suing Casey Anthony for defamation, was not filed in court Monday as originally expected.

One of her attorneys, Matt Morgan, said his team was leaving it up to the other side to file the lengthy deposition. The questioning was supposed to have lasted nearly 12 hours.

A message left with Greene's office late Monday was not immediately returned.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2011, 09:13:37 PM »

So, I guess Casey and Mr. Greene are pouting today as Michelle Parker's case stole their limelight, as it should. Where is that 12 hour depo? Were they afraid no one would read it now due to today's developments with Dale Smith?   I care about Zenaida, but could care less about Casey and her smear campaign. IYKWIM

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2011, 09:15:36 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-full-deposition--20111128,0,5908711.story
Casey Anthony: Deposition not filed in defamation case Monday
Lengthy Q-and-A was expected to be filed in court

By Amy Pavuk and Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
5:46 p.m. EST, November 28, 2011
The videotaped deposition taken last week of Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the Kissimmee mother suing Casey Anthony for defamation, was not filed in court Monday as originally expected.

One of her attorneys, Matt Morgan, said his team was leaving it up to the other side to file the lengthy deposition. The questioning was supposed to have lasted nearly 12 hours.

A message left with Greene's office late Monday was not immediately returned.
Thanks Trimm!  I was posting about no depo release when you posted this info.   I tell ya, they are pouting.....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2011, 07:01:57 AM »

So, I guess Casey and Mr. Greene are pouting today as Michelle Parker's case stole their limelight, as it should. Where is that 12 hour depo? Were they afraid no one would read it now due to today's developments with Dale Smith?   I care about Zenaida, but could care less about Casey and her smear campaign. IYKWIM

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2011, 09:53:30 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/28/casey-anthony-spanish-classes-tmz-on-tv/#.TtTvy_IkSuJ
Casey Anthony The Pros & Cons of Mexico
11/29/2011 12:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2011, 11:09:58 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29873399/detail.html
UPDATED: 11:54 pm EST November 28, 2011
Under questioning about her past, Gonzalez acknowledged reaching a plea deal on a criminal charge of selling alcohol to a minor and that she has been investigated by the Department of Children and Families twice for suspected child neglect.

She said, both times, the case was closed for lack of findings.

Anthony's attorneys claim Gonzalez's personal and criminal background is relevant, because they claim Gonzalez already had a poor reputation before she became embroiled in the Anthony case.

They said Gonzalez was on welfare both before and after Anthony's claim.

Gonzalez said she left her job last summer and home where she'd been staying voluntarily because people harassed her and not because she was kicked out.

Anthony's attorneys pointed out that Gonzalez chose to reveal her identity by going on television. She said she had to prove she was innocent.

"Casey never said, 'Zenaida Gonzalez didn't do it,' or 'That's not that Zenaida Gonzalez.' She never said that to me," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez said Anthony's attorneys turned the table, assassinating her character by asking her to show her tattoos, revealing Gonzalez had her first daughter in seventh grade and that her six children have three different fathers.

Gonzalez also admitted that she's married but engaged and living with a 21-year-old man.

"You're engaged even though you're married to Mr. Esparza?" asked an Anthony attorney.

"Yes, I'm not going to get married until I get divorced," replied Gonzalez.

Gonzalez denied that she has been paid by Morgan and Morgan, the law firm representing her. She said she did receive $900 from a trust fund that was set up for her.

The lawsuit is scheduled for trial in April.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29873399/detail.html#ixzz1f6wi3Lny

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2011, 11:44:46 AM »

uh oh... ^^^article above...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2011, 11:56:05 AM »

uh oh... ^^^article above...
But you know what?  None of that has anything to do with Casey naming her as the kidnapper, description of her car, names of her children. Nothing at all. And to this day Casey has never said Zenaida is not the imaginary nanny.  jmo

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2011, 12:53:45 PM »

This being nasty with the victim will hopefully bite KC in the azz.  Because at some point Morgan & Morgan are going to have their turn.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.