April 20, 2024, 07:09:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270220 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: January 05, 2012, 02:07:35 PM »

Nancy Grace says the audio journal was on a pay for view site.Has a guy on her show tonight to confirm this. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #841 on: January 05, 2012, 02:08:10 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/05/casey-anthony-appears-to-speak-out-in-online-video-diary/

Okay,  in this article, CM says his client denies knowing how the video was posted.   THERE'S YOUR ANSWER, nut job.   Has he not learned one thing about her in all this time?   She does as she pleases, then says, "I don't know" to each and every question.   Same pattern as to where Caylee was, etc.   Grow up CM, you got took and you cannot control that thing.  No one can.  As previously said, Karma seems to be getting teeth.

you are probably correct that she is now lying to Mason..does he think that she would not lie to him, just the rest of the world?>
I watched the video again, she is really mentally ill...and sooooo stuck on herself...not much has changed...
cookie, my monkey friend, I love ya, but I have to disagree with you here.    KC isn't mentally ill.  She knows exactly what she's doing.  She's just mean as h3ll and stuck on herself.  Mentally ill people are to be pitied and taken care of.  KC should be shunned and punished.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #842 on: January 05, 2012, 02:09:43 PM »

Nancy Grace says the audio journal was on a pay for view site.Has a guy on her show tonight to confirm this. 
Oh, how rich it would be if KC is the one getting paid.  Bet Mumbles would be ready to kick her to the curb if so.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: January 05, 2012, 02:11:56 PM »

Oh, how rich it would be if KC is the one getting paid.  Bet Mumbles would be ready to kick her to the curb if so.
I would like to think she would get into trouble probation wise,but came to my senses and remembered the Anthonys always win..... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: January 05, 2012, 02:12:50 PM »

Hi Cookie!   

It's been a bit since our DWS thread...makes me sick that KC brings me back here.   But I really think she is miserable.  Before, she laughed, spent, played hard, and demanded attention.  Now she is forced to this level to get any attention, and it is not the interactive kind she craves.   

she goes on to say she is excited about skype ( I have no idea how to use that ) but everything she says on the video leaves me to believe she is doing this to manage some type of interaction....I think I will be happiest to see CM be made a public fool.

Terri
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #845 on: January 05, 2012, 02:13:28 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/DrGME

A video of Casey Anthony speaking out for the first time since her acquittal in July was recently released to the public. Coincidentally, Dr. G, who performed Caylee Anthony’s medical examination, is also speaking out about her findings in a special this Friday.

Posted on Dr. G's facebook page.

Maybe KC did leak the vid.  Maybe she's jealous that Dr. G and Jeff are getting all the attention.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #846 on: January 05, 2012, 02:16:13 PM »

From Jeff Ashton's facebook page....

Joanie Lyons
Don't click on the Skank's YouTube diary video. She's not doing this for free. Every time someone goes on YouTube, her little website & Facebook page their are ads on those pages & those advertisers pay fees for those ads. So Skank is using the PayPerClick advertising model & she will get a piece of the fees charged to those advertisers for directing people to click on that page & video or site.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: January 05, 2012, 02:16:34 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: January 05, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: January 05, 2012, 02:24:08 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
WOW Cheney Mason says Casey used video diary for counseling... and it was obtained illegally and NOT released by Casey Anthony.
1 hour ago
Vinnie Politan
What do YOU think about the Casey Anthony Video Diary? Let me know what you really think and I'll put it on the show #HLN 6pm.
1 hour ago
Vinnie Politan
Casey Anthony video diary... It's flying around youtube - youtube the free internet site where no one gets paid.
5 hours ago http://twitter.com/#!/vinniepolitan

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: January 05, 2012, 02:26:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-video-how-many-times-does-she-say-i.html
Casey Anthony video: How many times does she say I?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on January, 5 2012 12:22 PM
Discuss This: Comments(50)

The Casey Anthony video diary was a top story on noon newscasts.

WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich did some counting. “The video is four minutes, 16 seconds long. Some of her words have been edited out, others have been muted out,” Belich said. “She used the word ‘I’ 48 times in those four minutes and says she might get off probation early.”
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: January 05, 2012, 02:34:55 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/05/casey-anthony-appears-to-speak-out-in-online-video-diary/

Okay,  in this article, CM says his client denies knowing how the video was posted.   THERE'S YOUR ANSWER, nut job.   Has he not learned one thing about her in all this time?   She does as she pleases, then says, "I don't know" to each and every question.   Same pattern as to where Caylee was, etc.   Grow up CM, you got took and you cannot control that thing.  No one can.  As previously said, Karma seems to be getting teeth.

you are probably correct that she is now lying to Mason..does he think that she would not lie to him, just the rest of the world?>
I watched the video again, she is really mentally ill...and sooooo stuck on herself...not much has changed...
cookie, my monkey friend, I love ya, but I have to disagree with you here.    KC isn't mentally ill.  She knows exactly what she's doing.  She's just mean as h3ll and stuck on herself.  Mentally ill people are to be pitied and taken care of.  KC should be shunned and punished.   

oh, you are correct...I stand corrected in my word choice...
but she is a psycho don't cha think? and she totally needs to be punished for the rest of her life for what she did...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #852 on: January 05, 2012, 02:36:01 PM »

Does anyone know of a counselor that would have a patient use a home computer for a video diary ?  I'd run for the hills if I ever met a doc that did that.  You're just asking for your personal information to be hacked and shared.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: January 05, 2012, 02:36:04 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-video-how-many-times-does-she-say-i.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on January, 5 2012 12:22 PM

WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich did some counting. “The video is four minutes, 16 seconds long. Some of her words have been edited out, others have been muted out,” Belich said. “She used the word ‘I’ 48 times in those four minutes and says she might get off probation early.”

wish we had someone who could lip read what the slore was saying when it was bleeped out..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: January 05, 2012, 02:36:29 PM »

Does anyone know of a counselor that would have a patient use a home computer for a video diary ?  I'd run for the hills if I ever met a doc that did that.  You're just asking for your personal information to be hacked and shared.

never...

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: January 05, 2012, 02:49:22 PM »

It could be seen as therapeutic for the patient. Just like Docs who say write your thoughts in a journal
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #856 on: January 05, 2012, 02:52:24 PM »

so it really is the slore???
she is doing these videos for future book or movie deals that she thinks might be coming her way....that is why Mason is mad, cause he sees the value going down..when is he going to realize that no one is going to give her a book or a movie deal without a huge backlash??

Cookie Thank you so much the book came today, I plan on fixing dinner then a nice hot shower and nice cup of chocolate and cuddle down in my recliner let my mind go from all the stress I have been under since my mom has passed away. I wished I had your address so I could send you a thank you letter and a card your kindness has ment so much to me along with all the other Monkeys.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: January 05, 2012, 02:55:55 PM »

Hi trim...sure hope it's true so the court can go after her for the money she owes (wishful thinking on my part, I know)......you might not have seen my question earlier....those 3 pictures of the baby killer you posted....what is the story behind them...where do they come from?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: January 05, 2012, 02:58:01 PM »

I think this is PROOF she released it herself.....why would anyone else edit and/or mute words......Mason as usual is full of CHIT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: January 05, 2012, 02:59:21 PM »

so it really is the slore???
she is doing these videos for future book or movie deals that she thinks might be coming her way....that is why Mason is mad, cause he sees the value going down..when is he going to realize that no one is going to give her a book or a movie deal without a huge backlash??

Cookie Thank you so much the book came today, I plan on fixing dinner then a nice hot shower and nice cup of chocolate and cuddle down in my recliner let my mind go from all the stress I have been under since my mom has passed away. I wished I had your address so I could send you a thank you letter and a card your kindness has ment so much to me along with all the other Monkeys.

enjoy friend...
sounds like you have a wonderful time planned for yourself...no thank you note needed..just knowing that I could make you happy makes me happy and is all the thanks that I need or want!

p.s.  wasn't my return address on the package or was it just Amazon's address? not that it matters...just curious...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.