April 26, 2024, 10:10:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270340 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: January 05, 2012, 02:59:36 PM »

Nancy Grace says the audio journal was on a pay for view site.Has a guy on her show tonight to confirm this.  

Hi trim...sure hope it's true so the court can go after her for the money she owes (wishful thinking on my part, I know)......you might not have seen my question earlier....those 3 pictures of the baby killer you posted....what is the story behind them...where do they come from?
Saw them here on this twitter.that's all I know  
http://twitter.com/#!/GeriAntonacci
edit-fix link.  MB
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 05:21:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: January 05, 2012, 03:02:48 PM »

Nancy Grace says the audio journal was on a pay for view site.Has a guy on her show tonight to confirm this.  

Hi trim...sure hope it's true so the court can go after her for the money she owes (wishful thinking on my part, I know)......you might not have seen my question earlier....those 3 pictures of the baby killer you posted....what is the story behind them...where do they come from?

thanks...I read on FB that there were more pictures of her floating around....so these might be what was being referred to....
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 05:22:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: January 05, 2012, 03:05:25 PM »

this is from that twitter....looks like others want to know where the pictures came from....ummmmmmmmm

True_Thoughts Thoughts Of Truth
@stevehelling @orlandosentinel @CFNews13Casey Perhaps @GeriAntonacci lockerz.com/s/171691486
2 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@GeriAntonacci
Geri Antonacci
@True_Thoughts @stevehelling @orlandosentinel @CFNews13Casey a Facebook page!
37 minutes ago via Echofon
replies ↓

True_Thoughts Thoughts Of Truth
@
@GeriAntonacci @stevehelling @orlandosentinel @CFNews13Casey Yup! Where did you get the photos of Casey?
30 minutes ago

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: January 05, 2012, 03:07:33 PM »

so it really is the slore???
she is doing these videos for future book or movie deals that she thinks might be coming her way....that is why Mason is mad, cause he sees the value going down..when is he going to realize that no one is going to give her a book or a movie deal without a huge backlash??

Cookie Thank you so much the book came today, I plan on fixing dinner then a nice hot shower and nice cup of chocolate and cuddle down in my recliner let my mind go from all the stress I have been under since my mom has passed away. I wished I had your address so I could send you a thank you letter and a card your kindness has ment so much to me along with all the other Monkeys.

enjoy friend...
sounds like you have a wonderful time planned for yourself...no thank you note needed..just knowing that I could make you happy makes me happy and is all the thanks that I need or want!

p.s.  wasn't my return address on the package or was it just Amazon's address? not that it matters...just curious...
It just had your name but not your address I looked on facebook to see if you were on there but you werent or mine wasnt finding you if you have facebook you have my email please add me if you would like
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: January 05, 2012, 03:13:59 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2012/01/casey-anthony-siting-at-olive-garden-in-ohio/comment-page-26/#comments

I don't think it's her...what do you think

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: January 05, 2012, 03:14:29 PM »

As for KC's video I dont believe anyone hacked her computer and put that on you tube. I didnt watch it and wont watch it the Anthony's voices all make me sick to my stomach. I always thought GA would come around and tell the total truth but Cindy made sure she had him under her control with the purse string

Everyone of the Anthony's are a waste a big waste the only one who was truely innocent was Caylee,

And no some doctors do ask their patients to write feelings, dreams down as they go to be discussed the next time they are at the office
but I have never heard one to suggest a video to document things.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: January 05, 2012, 03:21:52 PM »

Betcha this is Bobo's way of grooming her for that BIG interview    lipstick on a pig.....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: January 05, 2012, 03:24:40 PM »

so it really is the slore???
she is doing these videos for future book or movie deals that she thinks might be coming her way....that is why Mason is mad, cause he sees the value going down..when is he going to realize that no one is going to give her a book or a movie deal without a huge backlash??

Cookie Thank you so much the book came today, I plan on fixing dinner then a nice hot shower and nice cup of chocolate and cuddle down in my recliner let my mind go from all the stress I have been under since my mom has passed away. I wished I had your address so I could send you a thank you letter and a card your kindness has ment so much to me along with all the other Monkeys.

enjoy friend...
sounds like you have a wonderful time planned for yourself...no thank you note needed..just knowing that I could make you happy makes me happy and is all the thanks that I need or want!

p.s.  wasn't my return address on the package or was it just Amazon's address? not that it matters...just curious...
It just had your name but not your address I looked on facebook to see if you were on there but you werent or mine wasnt finding you if you have facebook you have my email please add me if you would like

I am on facebook..will look for your email...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: January 05, 2012, 03:24:44 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/365954
Morgan and Morgan renewing motion to have Casey Anthony testify.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: January 05, 2012, 03:25:44 PM »

nope...not her...jmo

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: January 05, 2012, 03:25:59 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
DEVELOPING: Cheney Mason responds to Casey Anthony video blog, plus Morgan & Morgan plan new push in their lawsuit: goo.gl/B6KxA
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: January 05, 2012, 03:29:02 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/365954
Morgan and Morgan renewing motion to have Casey Anthony testify.

HOT DAMN!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: January 05, 2012, 03:33:07 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/365954/Confirmed:-Casey-Anthony-is-woman-in-video-blog
 ::snipping2::
Morgan and Morgan, the law firm that is suing Anthony on behalf of Zenaida Gonzalez, is planning to reopen their push to force Anthony to talk without invoking her Fifth Amendment rights. The firm issued this statement:

This video is a preview of everything we predicted she would do in court. Speak when it's for profit. She has gamed the system. We will be renewing our motion to have her testify. Justice moves slowly sometimes but we remain vigilant. I guess her objection to filing her deposition with the court for safety concerns due to the disclosure of her appearance was a sham upon the court. I don't think this well respected and thoughtful judge will be happy or amused.

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #873 on: January 05, 2012, 03:33:29 PM »

I told myself that I would not watch the video of "KC's video diary." BUT I just did.....................

What a biotch.......... she literally drips of self importance. Her arrogance still astounds me. Those "far away" philosophical looks make me want to slap the crap out of her!

Somebody needs to alert the Humane society that a known killer has possesion of an innocent dog! If all else fails, maybe it will grow up to get big enough to go for her throat.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: January 05, 2012, 03:34:27 PM »

From WS.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7487781#post7487781
From Support Casey Anthony fb paraphrased from Dec. 26th
Drew Hensley says that Casey leaked out a video herself to let them know she was ok. A small number of them were allowed to watch it for a few minutes
It was posted to friends v nons. He says she has a roommate a new puppy. She had just returned from a weekend trip. He suggests that more videos might be coming. Drew asks if a certain poster is a member of the private site. He also states that the video belongs to someone who bumped into her roommate or a mutual friend. A site called SJ is mentioned and the poster wants to know why it wasn't posted there because everyone there wants to know how she's doing. Drew says she doesn't want it on a high profile site.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suppor...21603757921642

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: January 05, 2012, 03:34:51 PM »

I told myself that I would not watch the video of "KC's video diary." BUT I just did.....................

What a biotch.......... she literally drips of self importance. Her arrogance still astounds me. Those "far away" philosophical looks make me want to slap the crap out of her!

Somebody needs to alert the Humane society that a known killer has possesion of an innocent dog! If all else fails, maybe it will grow up to get big enough to go for her throat.
[/b]

we could only dream of this happening CBB!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #876 on: January 05, 2012, 03:37:15 PM »

It could be seen as therapeutic for the patient. Just like Docs who say write your thoughts in a journal
But, you don't have to worry about a written journal being hacked.  You can lock it up in a filing cabinet. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: January 05, 2012, 03:37:20 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #878 on: January 05, 2012, 03:38:19 PM »

[/b]

we could only dream of this happening CBB!

Hiya, Cookie!
In which case, the dog should receive a quick round of broad spectrum antibiotics along with a gold medal!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: January 05, 2012, 03:38:53 PM »

I can't believe that anyone in their right mind would be supportive of her or care if she is ok or not..notice, I said in their right mind...she probably has the 12 idiots for fan base...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.