April 26, 2024, 10:53:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270331 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: January 05, 2012, 05:02:00 PM »

I swear she's turning into Joy Wray.  Pretty soon she'll be gaining weight and doing webcams in her underwear.  She is a pathetic monster.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: January 05, 2012, 05:10:47 PM »

I swear she's turning into Joy Wray.  Pretty soon she'll be gaining weight and doing webcams in her underwear.  She is a pathetic monster.
That was my first thought this morning.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: January 05, 2012, 05:24:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys---

If anyone paid to see this cr*p they sure got cheated.  It's worth nothing.  It looks to me as if the chair which is behind Casey is not the chair she is sitting in.  It appears to be a chair pulled up to the desk behind her.  There are papers on the desk, as if someone uses it.  Mason? Baez?  I wish we could enlarge the photo on the wall.  It appears to be two people.  Maybe Mr. and Mrs. Mason?  And then theres the picture of what appears to be a sun with a flower.  One of Casey's therapy endeavors?  Caylee could do better.

And what is the object under her hand that she keeps playing with?  A beach ball?  Her voice to me sounds devoid of inflection.  Flat.  Uninteresting and uninterested.  She looks kind of drugged to me.  I hope someone rescues the dog before she finds some duct tape.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: January 05, 2012, 05:30:23 PM »

Hello Monkeys---

If anyone paid to see this cr*p they sure got cheated.  It's worth nothing.  It looks to me as if the chair which is behind Casey is not the chair she is sitting in.  It appears to be a chair pulled up to the desk behind her.  There are papers on the desk, as if someone uses it.  Mason? Baez?  I wish we could enlarge the photo on the wall.  It appears to be two people.  Maybe Mr. and Mrs. Mason?  And then theres the picture of what appears to be a sun with a flower.  One of Casey's therapy endeavors?  Caylee could do better.

And what is the object under her hand that she keeps playing with?  A beach ball?  Her voice to me sounds devoid of inflection.  Flat.  Uninteresting and uninterested.  She looks kind of drugged to me.  I hope someone rescues the dog before she finds some duct tape.
We all are concerned about dog poor thing will stay in my prayers but wouldnt surprise me if he/she died was found in a swampy area
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: January 05, 2012, 05:30:43 PM »

WFTV channel 9 always get the last laugh on KC

Monkey Devil!

GREAT screen grab!

Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: January 05, 2012, 06:10:26 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Dr. Lillian Glass, acclaimed body language expert, now joining our discussion on the Casey Anthony video blog release! goo.gl/F3co8
41 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: January 05, 2012, 06:22:12 PM »

http://dlisted.com/

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::
But more importantly, WHO IN LUCIFER'S REACH HELL GAVE CASEY ANTHONY A PUPPY DOG?! Does Michael Vick have an underground dog adoption agency we don't know of? Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 05, 2012, 06:24:05 PM »

Remembering the beautiful little victim...

Caylee Marie

(And though it's hard and requires lots of tongue-biting, per Jeff Ashton's advice I'm trying with all my might to IGNORE the "pathetic monster" [--thanks, Klaas--] who took this precious child's life and got away with it.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: January 05, 2012, 06:25:40 PM »

Image source:  http://bit.ly/w4yAlR
(Sorry, Mods; I always forget till the second after I post.)

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: January 05, 2012, 06:27:15 PM »

Hi all!  Wild stuff today. I'm trying to get some feedback on this. Please compare the middle pic above, kc in green shirt to the pic in my link. It's the roofs. They look identical to me. And guess where my link is from?  The quinco Chili cook off. Wonder if Quinco has been a hang out for ALL the Ants?
Funny how it all works out eh?
If my theory is right...Quinco is the bridge between them all. What does anyone think?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/71076549@N06/6427230985
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: January 05, 2012, 06:29:43 PM »

If this is investigated and found that she is running a pay per view or a fee to join her website, can her probation be revoked? She is making money but says she isn't on her probation forms. I sure hope they can lock her up,  Monkey Devil!

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 05, 2012, 06:34:10 PM »

If this is investigated and found that she is running a pay per view or a fee to join her website, can her probation be revoked? She is making money but says she isn't on her probation forms. I sure hope they can lock her up,  Monkey Devil!

sure hope so...and while they're at it a disbarment of somebody for perpetuating the lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: January 05, 2012, 06:35:24 PM »

First they would have to find a judge in Orlando that would be willing to make her be responsible for her actions.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: January 05, 2012, 06:38:23 PM »

First they would have to find a judge in Orlando that would be willing to make her be responsible for her actions.....

guess we'll be waiting then won't we. 

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: January 05, 2012, 06:40:44 PM »

Usually if shes not causing trouble they wont do anything about her probation
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: January 05, 2012, 06:40:59 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/vinniepolitan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Tonight I speak with the woman who posted the CA youtube video... Find out why and when it happened... #HLN at 6pm!
14 minutes ago

watching her now...I like this gal...

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 05, 2012, 06:46:57 PM »

Tonight I speak with the woman who posted the CA youtube video... Find out why and when it happened... #HLN at 6pm!
14 minutes ago

Me,too,Cookie.  She says exactly what I hoped she say, no money for tw@t mom and remember Caylee.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: January 05, 2012, 06:49:46 PM »

Sociopath:

• No Conscience, No Remorse
  • Always On the Make
  • Can Reinvent Herself at Will
  • Appeals Directly to Your Pity
  • Utterly Lacking a Sense of Shame

... Kinda like a sneaky, deadly killer shark, but more tricky and manipulative.

http://withoutempathy.blogspot.com/
http://missthewind.blogspot.com/2011/08/sociopaths-and-authoritarian-lifestyles.html

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: January 05, 2012, 06:51:21 PM »

Unfortunately, I have come to believe it is impossible.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: January 05, 2012, 06:51:42 PM »

14 minutes ago

Me,too,Cookie.  She says exactly what I hoped she say, no money for tw@t mom and remember Caylee.
and who did they decide to let take credit or blame for posting and why did she post it? I dont get that program plus my son has tv so hes not willing to watch it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.