April 30, 2024, 07:24:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270406 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: December 23, 2011, 09:07:09 AM »

Good luck with that JarHead! Just like most of your nonsense motions during the trial, this boo-hoo-ing motion will be DENIED!

JarHead's just jealous of Jeff's "best-seller" book! His own book is due out soon, so he needs some attention thrown his way. He'll be lucky if he sells more than 100 copies. Listening to him in court put me to sleep...I suspect a book written by him will do the same. Sleeping pills are cheaper than his book.

Sore loser! He needs to crawl back under the slimy rock he crawled out of.

I bet mumbles is mandated to spend time with Ms. Skank for Christmas too.......aaahhhhhh, just the thought make me lmao!!

Can you picture the scream team drawing straws on how many hours they each have to be with her????....again, lmao Monkey Devil!

She's like a fungus that just won't go away!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 23, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »

Who all here thinks this is the Ol' Mason Jar majorly ticked off that he and the defense aren't making any cash out of their cash cow?   What a scum bucket he is! 

BINGO!!  They're stuck with the skank....with a net worth of $0.00....actually her worth is in the negative. She owes the IRS, OCSO, court costs, and the list gets longer every month. She can't renew her driver's license until she pays her court costs/fees.

It can't be much fun keeping the blood-money sucker happy with the defense teams own money! She's sooooo high maintenance.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: December 23, 2011, 09:19:09 AM »

Terrific advertisement for those who have yet to buy Jeff's book !!!!!!!!     I bet sales get even brisker now--- "The irony is rich!" ...

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: December 23, 2011, 09:20:50 AM »

Good luck with that JarHead! Just like most of your nonsense motions during the trial, this boo-hoo-ing motion will be DENIED!

JarHead's just jealous of Jeff's "best-seller" book! His own book is due out soon, so he needs some attention thrown his way. He'll be lucky if he sells more than 100 copies. Listening to him in court put me to sleep...I suspect a book written by him will do the same. Sleeping pills are cheaper than his book.

I bet mumbles is mandated to spend time with Ms. Skank for Christmas too.......aaahhhhhh, just the thought make me lmao!!

Can you picture the scream team drawing straws on how many hours they each have to be with her????....again, lmao Monkey Devil!

Totally agree, Seeme.  What a deserving way they will have to spend Christmas!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: December 23, 2011, 09:26:17 AM »

IIRC, Mason was going to retire after defending the slore.  Apparently she wasn't quite the cash cow he'd hoped she would be.  Now his desperation for relevance and $$ is being forced upon us once again. You'd think he'd get a clue when even Bobo is maintaining a relatively low profile. If Perry can bring himself to preside fairly and honestly this time (not holding my breath) then we will get to see more shots of Mason running to the nearest bottle to drown his sorrows and gain "courage".  Not one person connected to the slore or her defense team deserves a second of peace.  Not a one of them (the judge and jury included) has shown an ounce of integrity, decency or concern for Caylee before, during or after the trial.  Huh, guess I am still bitter.  I hope Jeff has enough fight left to successfully counter this insanity.
I don't think the bitterness will ever go away,but I bet Ashton can hold his own against those pizz ants. 

Jeff is laughing at the @ssclowns all the way to the bank!

Mumbles can't retire now because he has to make some big $$$$$bucks to get his wifey-poo into some new social clubs. Poor baby is no longer welcome in her old stuck-up, snob clubs! Monkey Devil!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: December 23, 2011, 09:42:54 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Casey-Anthony-defense-team-going-after-Jeff-Ashton-for-book/-/1637132/6543656/-/9191pvz/-/index.html
Casey Anthony defense team going after Jeff Ashton for book
Motion: Ashton should explain why he shouldn't be held in contempt
Published On: Dec 22 2011 03:27:00 PM EST  Updated On: Dec 22 2011 07:13:58 PM EST

Video report at link.

I loved this comment posted under this article:

Margaret

Mason is considered to the BRIGHTEST member of the "scheme team." By all MEANS, bring it to the public's attention that there is "sealed evidence" protecting Casey Anthony!  Keep giving the "Laughing Guy" MORE reasons to laugh!!

Like Reply
16 hours ago 7 Likes F

I don't believe the killer has a future as it will take her a lifetime to try to dig out from under the mess SHE created. She is getting the Bella Vita she deserves.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: December 23, 2011, 12:05:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys---

What nonsense.  The "Right to a fair trial," is now a moot subject.  There is no trial and Casey Anthony cannot be tried again.  This is just a case of sour grapes.  They thought they won, but Jeff Ashton published his book first and had the last laugh.  Give it up, Jubilation T. Cornpone.  You are now a loser.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: December 23, 2011, 05:24:17 PM »

Terrific advertisement for those who have yet to buy Jeff's book !!!!!!!!     I bet sales get even brisker now--- "The irony is rich!" ...

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
There have been questions about Mason's motion to have me held in contempt. Fear not my friends just another desperate attempt by Mason to get noticed and throw some mud. My actions as always were above reproach. Rita and I are taking the kids on a trip after Christmas. Have a happy holiday everyone. Stay tuned for big news after the new year , See you then

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: December 23, 2011, 07:34:38 PM »

There have been questions about Mason's motion to have me held in contempt. Fear not my friends just another desperate attempt by Mason to get noticed and throw some mud. My actions as always were above reproach. Rita and I are taking the kids on a trip after Christmas. Have a happy holiday everyone. Stay tuned for big news after the new year , See you then

Well, he has certainly piqued my curiosity !  What could it be?  Will Baez be disbarred?      

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: December 23, 2011, 08:05:36 PM »

Well, he has certainly piqued my curiosity !  What could it be?  Will Baez be disbarred?      

That would be a good Christmas present!

Monkey Devil!

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: December 23, 2011, 08:36:22 PM »

I wasnt going to respond on this site tonight but to look at a few of the cases I have been following.
Wednesday morning I lost my mom how she loved Jeff Ashton in court today her Christmas present came, I had ordered her Imperfect Justice. I have decided to put this book up for a while and then in a little while I will take it down and read it then I think I will donate it in her memory to the local hospital or nursing home, maybe someone who couldnt afford to buy it would enjoy reading it and will read it and pass it to the next person. I would love to take the book around the world to people who cant afford to buy it and have them sign it and put the state in it that they are from then one day it return to me. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

As for Mason he will crawl back under never worry only to poke his head out once in a while
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: December 23, 2011, 09:58:26 PM »

I wasnt going to respond on this site tonight but to look at a few of the cases I have been following.
Wednesday morning I lost my mom how she loved Jeff Ashton in court today her Christmas present came, I had ordered her Imperfect Justice. I have decided to put this book up for a while and then in a little while I will take it down and read it then I think I will donate it in her memory to the local hospital or nursing home, maybe someone who couldnt afford to buy it would enjoy reading it and will read it and pass it to the next person. I would love to take the book around the world to people who cant afford to buy it and have them sign it and put the state in it that they are from then one day it return to me. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

As for Mason he will crawl back under never worry only to poke his head out once in a while

So sorry for your loss, sending hugs and prayers your way.  I lost my Mom on November 2. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: December 23, 2011, 10:13:37 PM »

My Dear Jazzy, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom.
I was thinking of my Mom and Dad and how much I miss the family at Christmas.
I was going to make a brilliant post about Jeff being on Dr. Phil on Monday, but it left the sole brain cell it was in.
Please lets just all take care of each other while we are here, I know we are all kind and caring persons.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #533 on: December 24, 2011, 01:40:29 AM »

Jazzy......... I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my heartfelt prayers.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 24, 2011, 07:51:50 AM »

Jazzy......... I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my heartfelt prayers.

So sorry on the passing of your mom Jazz. sl
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: December 24, 2011, 09:54:01 AM »

So sorry for your loss, sending hugs and prayers your way.  I lost my Mom on November 2. 
Jazzy and Labuske, heartfelt prayers for your loss.  It's never easy, but around the holidays is even more difficult.
 an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: December 24, 2011, 10:51:35 AM »

Jazzy and Labuske, my sincere condolences for you both. I will keep you both in my prayers.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: December 24, 2011, 10:55:45 AM »

Thanks Sister and Tupelo...Merry Christmas.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: December 24, 2011, 11:55:49 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/casey-anthony-sale-of-photos-was-breaking-point-for-former-attorney-who-calls-casey-warm-loving.html
Casey Anthony: Sale of photos was breaking point for former attorney, who calls Casey ‘warm, loving’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on December, 23 2011 5:02 PM
Discuss This: Comments(142)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: December 24, 2011, 03:52:52 PM »

Labuske and Jazzy~ Sorry to hear about your losses. God bless.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.