April 30, 2024, 10:47:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #12 11/22/11 - 1/05/12  (Read 270420 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: December 24, 2011, 07:22:04 PM »

Labubske I just read about your loss also and I am sending you a virtual hug.
I also wanted to day  ::hanukkah2::and Merry Christmas to all.
..There are just too many people in my life who have passed that I think about during this season and I know how painful these times are for us.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: December 24, 2011, 08:26:55 PM »

Terrific advertisement for those who have yet to buy Jeff's book !!!!!!!!     I bet sales get even brisker now--- "The irony is rich!" ...

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
There have been questions about Mason's motion to have me held in contempt. Fear not my friends just another desperate attempt by Mason to get noticed and throw some mud. My actions as always were above reproach. Rita and I are taking the kids on a trip after Christmas. Have a happy holiday everyone. Stay tuned for big news after the new year , See you then

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: December 24, 2011, 08:32:59 PM »

~ Jazzy and labubske ... so sorry for your losses.  Please accept my sincerest condolences.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: December 24, 2011, 08:34:13 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone  !!!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: December 24, 2011, 08:44:46 PM »

I wasnt going to respond on this site tonight but to look at a few of the cases I have been following.
Wednesday morning I lost my mom how she loved Jeff Ashton in court today her Christmas present came, I had ordered her Imperfect Justice. I have decided to put this book up for a while and then in a little while I will take it down and read it then I think I will donate it in her memory to the local hospital or nursing home, maybe someone who couldnt afford to buy it would enjoy reading it and will read it and pass it to the next person. I would love to take the book around the world to people who cant afford to buy it and have them sign it and put the state in it that they are from then one day it return to me. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

As for Mason he will crawl back under never worry only to poke his head out once in a while

So sorry for your loss, sending hugs and prayers your way.  I lost my Mom on November 2. 
So sorry to hear you lost your mom to hugs big time, that was my father's birthday I lost him 16 yrs ago it wasnt as bad as losing my mom I guess cause I had her in my life. There is so much I understand now about the death smell and other stuff, So much I would love to share with those jurors and Judge Perry on death and the body. but it would be so far over their heads they wouldnt even understand it
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: December 24, 2011, 08:50:29 PM »

My Dear Jazzy, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom.
I was thinking of my Mom and Dad and how much I miss the family at Christmas.
I was going to make a brilliant post about Jeff being on Dr. Phil on Monday, but it left the sole brain cell it was in.
Please lets just all take care of each other while we are here, I know we are all kind and caring persons.
I wasnt aware of him being on Dr Phil and will watch hi. Thank you for posting that.

My heart breaks for you to hun just know your parents are never to far away, and that they are there with you as long as your memories are there of them, I believe that the dead can give us signs to say they are ok and I received several from my mom this week. I am at peace with her dying, I just miss her oh so much, Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and may god bless and hold each of you tenderly in his hands and bring you peace for the day and the new year ahead please each of you be careful if your leaving home this weekend.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: December 24, 2011, 09:29:18 PM »

Merry Christmas Monkeys!!

Rest in Peace sweet angel, Caylee! an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: December 24, 2011, 10:57:22 PM »

I wasnt going to respond on this site tonight but to look at a few of the cases I have been following.
Wednesday morning I lost my mom how she loved Jeff Ashton in court today her Christmas present came, I had ordered her Imperfect Justice. I have decided to put this book up for a while and then in a little while I will take it down and read it then I think I will donate it in her memory to the local hospital or nursing home, maybe someone who couldnt afford to buy it would enjoy reading it and will read it and pass it to the next person. I would love to take the book around the world to people who cant afford to buy it and have them sign it and put the state in it that they are from then one day it return to me. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

As for Mason he will crawl back under never worry only to poke his head out once in a while

So sorry for your loss, sending hugs and prayers your way.  I lost my Mom on November 2. 

sorry to both of your for the loss of your dear mothers...xxxxx

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: December 24, 2011, 11:41:26 PM »

Here's wishing a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all!!!

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: December 25, 2011, 06:19:04 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/year-in-review-casey-anthony-trial/vFbjc/
Year in review: Casey Anthony trial
Sunday, Dec. 25, 2011 | 5:39 a.m

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: December 25, 2011, 11:20:15 AM »

Merry Christmas Caylee and to all the dear Monkeys! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #551 on: December 25, 2011, 06:53:43 PM »

Dear Casey.....

May you drown (  Rolling Eyes  )  in a pool  (   Rolling Eyes  ) of coal     ::justice2NJ::
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 06:57:18 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: December 25, 2011, 09:47:27 PM »

Dear Casey.....

May you drown (  Rolling Eyes  )  in a pool  (   Rolling Eyes  ) of coal     ::justice2NJ::

if only that would happen...sigh...one can dream right?   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: December 26, 2011, 08:53:53 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

Coco Channell

~ Pure EviL in Hope Spring Drive

It has always been evil ~ no soul 2 be found...
How many family pets did it put in the ground...
Abnormal 911 calls ~ amounts that are never seen...
Because you polish things well, will never mean they are clean...
Such a crowd of unsavouries ~ like dirty cracks in a cup...
If Caylee really had drowned, why would they keep that pool up...
The truth is that she's discarded, like their old garden gnome...
We'll never know what nasties hide in that Suburban Drive home...
Like ·  · 7 hours ago ·

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page likes this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have never seen any 'likes' or comments from TOJAP on these types of comments.  They rarely comment at all.  This comment just has too much truth to it to ignore.

Also.....Jeff will be on the rerun of Dr. Phil today and part one of Vinnie Politan's interview on HLN is today, 6:00pm EST.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: December 26, 2011, 11:37:39 AM »

Dear Casey.....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: December 26, 2011, 11:39:04 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/26/states-efforts-to-enact-caylees-laws-garner-support-controversy/
States' Efforts to Enact 'Caylee's Laws' Garner Support, Controversy
Published December 26, 2011
| Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. –  When the Florida Legislature begins its 2012 session next month it will do so just six months after a jury acquitted Casey Anthony of killing her 2-year-old daughter in one of the state's most high-profile murder trials.

That verdict has some legislators pushing a law that would make it a felony if a parent or guardian doesn't tell authorities a child is missing or dead within a certain period. Some legal experts and law enforcement officials say the law as written reaches too far.

Florida House Bill 49 and Senate bills 84, 86 and 146 are among similar "Caylee's Law" legislation that have sprung up in more than a dozen states since the controversial July verdict and are among several new crime laws legislators will consider beginning Jan. 10.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/26/states-efforts-to-enact-caylees-laws-garner-support-controversy/#ixzz1hewEi7Mc

~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: December 26, 2011, 01:38:34 PM »

I just looked at the guide and the Dr. Phil is a rerun. Missed it the first time. TY for posting about HLN.
My daughter and her clan went SHOPPING today. I think their house will sink if the kids get one more thing, I am sure the celing was buckling after the 13 year old took her presents up to her room.
I am in all day today and for sure will catch Jeff on these shows.
Hope that everyone had a good time yesterday, I did, the kids made the day for me.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: December 26, 2011, 01:44:37 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!vinniepolitan

Vinnie Politan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
The Casey Anthony trial in 2 hours...part 1 tonight at 5pm on #HLN. What happened in Orlando this summer and how did it happen?
2 hours ago
»
Vinnie Politan
DON't forget tonight on #HLN 6pm part 1 of my sit down with prosecutor Jeff Ashton! He tells me exactly what he thinks of Baez
2 hours ago
Vinnie Politan
@
@writerkl Interesting take. The main problem is that the pool drowning was a fictional theory made up for the jury with NO proof...
16 hours ago

Keith Long
@writerkl Florida
Writer/Author/Journalist. Published by Random House, Financial Times newspaper, Harvard's Nieman Foundation for Journalism. Radio show on contemporary culture.
http://www.forxprofit.com

http://twitter.com/#!/writerkl

writerkl Keith Long
@
@VinniePolitan Umm. But chloroform {which never used for murdering a child b4} was not a fictional accusation? end of day-nada tied to CA.
7 hours ago

I am inviting journalists to read my Harvard article about a top news story in 2011 at http://www.niemanwatchdog.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=ask_this.view&askthisid=00540
He's sent tweets to many journalists.  Click on his twitter link and read the invites.  My comment in green.  MB
http://www.niemanwatchdog.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=ask_this.view&askthisid=00540
What if the Casey Anthony jury hadn't been sequestered?
ASK THIS | November 27, 2011

The court of public opinion, shaped by sensational, damning press accounts, found this young Florida woman to be a horrid person, guilty as charged in her two-year-old daughter’s death. The jury, sequestered and not subject to the vicious coverage, acquitted her. Writer Keith Long thinks the jury got it right, and says justice was done despite the media’s accounts.

By Keith Long
kdlongmany@yahoo.com

The recent murder trial of Casey Anthony in Orlando exposed much of the American news media in circus mode. Accounts from the start portrayed her as an unsympathetic, horrid, guilty figure, and often were gleeful in doing so. Major broadcast and cable news networks offered Iphone Apps just for the trial. YouTube videos exploded, often replaying news feeds.

The day in July that a not-guilty verdict was announced, ABC news reported, “Public Irate Over Casey Anthony Verdict; Social Media Sites Explode With Opinions.”

More...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 01:53:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: December 27, 2011, 07:27:01 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/jeff-ashton-to-hln-smarmy-jose-baez-has-superficial-charm.html
Jeff Ashton to HLN: ‘Smarmy’ Jose Baez has ’superficial charm’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, HLN, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on December, 27 2011 6:30 AM

Do we really need music to accompany interviews?
The music backing Jeff Ashton’s Monday interview with HLN’s Vinnie Politan was melodramatic, distracting and unnecessary. What Ashton was saying about the Casey Anthony trial was dramatic all by itself. But I’m sure we’ll hear more of the music when the interview continues at 6 p.m. today on HLN “Prime News.”
 ::snipping2::

It wasn’t proper for Baez to address the jury, but Chief Judge Belvin Perry let Baez do it, Ashton said. If the jurors fell for Baez’s saying good morning to them, they should be ashamed, Ashton added.

***Ashton dismissed problems with witness George Anthony, Casey’s father, by saying it was “George being George.” George disliked Baez from the beginning, Ashton said. “George is a lousy game player and liar,” Ashton said. “Casey was a phenomenal liar.”

Ashton also said he wished he could have “slapped George around” to make George snap out of it. (I’m sure there could be a pay-for-view event in that if both parties are willing.)  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #559 on: December 27, 2011, 10:15:53 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/12/jeff-ashton-to-hln-smarmy-jose-baez-has-superficial-charm.html
Jeff Ashton to HLN: ‘Smarmy’ Jose Baez has ’superficial charm’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, HLN, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on December, 27 2011 6:30 AM

Do we really need music to accompany interviews?
The music backing Jeff Ashton’s Monday interview with HLN’s Vinnie Politan was melodramatic, distracting and unnecessary. What Ashton was saying about the Casey Anthony trial was dramatic all by itself. But I’m sure we’ll hear more of the music when the interview continues at 6 p.m. today on HLN “Prime News.”

It wasn’t proper for Baez to address the jury, but Chief Judge Belvin Perry let Baez do it, Ashton said. If the jurors fell for Baez’s saying good morning to them, they should be ashamed, Ashton added.

***Ashton dismissed problems with witness George Anthony, Casey’s father, by saying it was “George being George.” George disliked Baez from the beginning, Ashton said. “George is a lousy game player and liar,” Ashton said. “Casey was a phenomenal liar.”

Ashton also said he wished he could have “slapped George around” to make George snap out of it. (I’m sure there could be a pay-for-view event in that if both parties are willing.)  Monkey Devil!
lol...I'd pay cold, hard cash to see it. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.