May 29, 2024, 04:07:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007  (Read 158072 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2007, 11:05:35 AM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Easy where do we begin?

from mouse to rat  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2007, 11:33:33 AM »

this is little none and this is for Old Fart

I continue to stand with the girl.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2007, 11:41:47 AM »

Just making a peek and run..
Busy day.. here

NoneS.
Love the cookies you left for all the Monkey Dads

Tell Little None  
Thank You for me... Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2007, 11:47:17 AM »

None,

Little None's greeting to OF is pricesless!!!!!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2007, 11:50:03 AM »

The Netherlands forces Aruba to matters she doesn’t want to  

ORANJESTAD – “There is no war between the two countries of the Kingdom, but it can be better”, says the Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP).

He says that the Netherlands seizes the drastic political changes for the Antillean islands to force Aruba to matters she doesn’t want to.  According to him, there is a chance that achievements are reversed, because also St, Maarten and Curacao won’t get these with the new political structure and the Netherlands is striving to be univocal.    

“ Aruba does not want independence; we cannot handle that. Aruba wants financial independence and no supervision from the Netherlands .  Aruba wants to work together with the other islands in certain fields, like justice, criminality, and safety.”

Last week during his visit to The Hague , Oduber wanted to talk to the Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende in order to come to a good relationship.  But that was not possible and the Aruban premier was also not admitted to the Federal Council of Ministers.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2007, 12:13:48 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

ORANJESTAD – “There is no war between the two countries of the Kingdom, but it can be better”, says the Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP).

He says that the Netherlands seizes the drastic political changes for the Antillean islands to force Aruba to matters she doesn’t want to.  According to him, there is a chance that achievements are reversed, because also St, Maarten and Curacao won’t get these with the new political structure and the Netherlands is striving to be univocal.    

“ Aruba does not want independence; we cannot handle that. Aruba wants financial independence and no supervision from the Netherlands .  Aruba wants to work together with the other islands in certain fields, like justice, criminality, and safety.”

Last week during his visit to The Hague , Oduber wanted to talk to the Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende in order to come to a good relationship.  But that was not possible and the Aruban premier was also not admitted to the Federal Council of Ministers.

How does one "retire" a Prime Minister in Aruba.....not the left hand pocket thing....but just remove him and put in someone who can work with the Netherlands and the Aruban people.  How much longer will he be in office?  Although, the above paragraph looks like it is already happening..... Cool

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2007, 12:16:04 PM »

Morning monkeys... Very Happy

Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads.....Nice card for Oldfart....talented offspring there.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2007, 12:16:48 PM »

From Charlierat's recent Aruba trip photo album.  Where are all the tourists/people?

Eagle Beach

Baby Beach

Arashi

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2007, 12:17:34 PM »

Need to get some work done, be back in a bit.  Happy Fathers Day to all dads!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2007, 12:24:15 PM »

WOW... Aruba's new slogan could be called ''''

ARUBA where one goes to be alone....

ARUBA when you want some time to yourself

ARUBA where you can have the beach to yourself...

well, y'all get the idea!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2007, 12:39:25 PM »

Wonder if Joran an Papa Sloth...are spending a nice father son day together Wink

Destiny Laughing

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2007, 12:41:00 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
Wonder if Joran an Papa Sloth...are spending a nice father son day together Wink

Destiny Laughing

DO they have Father's Day in the Netherland's???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2007, 12:46:16 PM »

To All Our Monkeys Who are Fathers

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2007, 12:57:17 PM »

Off topic.... and I can't believe I am admitting this...

I have never seen Psycho before and it's on now.... but for as long as I can remember I have never had anything but a see through shower curtin because of this movie...

Hitchcock's stuff was SCARY!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2007, 12:57:33 PM »

The article Klaas posted sounds like Aruba wants it both ways to me.  They want to be independent and not have to answer to anybody but want all the bennies from the Dutch they had before.

I don't think it works that way.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2007, 01:00:20 PM »

They do want it both ways... they also want to cover up crimes and have tourists flocking to the place.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2007, 01:02:29 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I have never seen Psycho before and it's on now.... but for as long as I can remember I have never had anything but a see through shower curtain because of this movie...

Well, I hope you will watch it for the classic value.

See through shower curtain  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked ???

Cool

Just kidding, I know what you mean, one that is sort of transluscent so you can tell if the shower is occupied by a lunatic welding a huge knife or something.

A couple of generations have been traumatized by that shower scene.  I always hesitate when looking in the bathtub/shower because of it to this day.  But I do always check there when looking for the monsters/invaders just as I do under the beds.

Yes, that was one memorable scene.

I may go watch myself as it has been a very long time since I saw it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: June 17, 2007, 01:03:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Aruba does not want independence; we cannot handle that. Aruba wants financial independence and no supervision from the Netherlands .  Aruba wants to work together with the other islands in certain fields, like justice, criminality, and safety.”

Who the hell are they kidding here.  

What they are saying is they don't want to share their corrupt money.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: June 17, 2007, 01:05:01 PM »

ANNA,
I am watching it and Drumline...  Embarassed  Love the classic value and the music...

I love Hitchcock movies!!!

Hey SAN!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: June 17, 2007, 01:06:14 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I have never seen Psycho before and it's on now.... but for as long as I can remember I have never had anything but a see through shower curtin because of this movie...

I've never seen it before either mrs. red.

Like you the only part I have seen was the famous shower scene. Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.