March 29, 2024, 12:52:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007  (Read 156735 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2007, 12:46:33 AM »

BTW, since it seems everybody disappeard suddenly.  Just wanted to say I appreciate your post in the Political thread.  You are so right and I am afraid we as a country are losing that faith.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2007, 12:46:35 AM »

Night Angie and Tibro and thanks for the good wishes for next week!  It's good to know that I have some friends here.  Same ole same ole. Posters who respond to only a few.  If you have some wild, crazy explanation of what might have happened to Natalee then you are going to definitely get noticed.  Maybe it is time for some of the old timers like me to disappear cause it seems to be the new people who suddenly have an understanding of what absolutely happened who KNOW what happened.  I surely hope some of those who know it all can find her!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2007, 12:47:23 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
BTW, since it seems everybody disappeard suddenly.  Just wanted to say I appreciate your post in the Political thread.  You are so right and I am afraid we as a country are losing that faith.

Sorry, meant to address to Mrs. Red  Embarassed

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2007, 12:48:27 AM »

Night monkeys going to bed.  Not far behind you! Sweet dreams!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2007, 12:50:03 AM »

Yes it does seem like if I enter then everyone leaves... Confused  but I think with no news it's hard .... thanks for the compliment about the P/Thread.

Good Nite...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2007, 12:51:32 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Night Angie and Tibro and thanks for the good wishes for next week!  It's good to know that I have some friends here.  Same ole same ole. Posters who respond to only a few.  If you have some wild, crazy explanation of what might have happened to Natalee then you are going to definitely get noticed.  Maybe it is time for some of the old timers like me to disappear cause it seems to be the new people who suddenly have an understanding of what absolutely happened who KNOW what happened.  I surely hope some of those who know it all can find her!

Don't you even think of disappearing.  I enjoy your posts and I know others do also.  We all get lost behind the curtain at times.   Hang in there.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2007, 12:52:26 AM »

Hey, casa!  I always enjoy your postings ~ I'm catching up and read about your little trip...I was glad to see you can use one of those days as inservice.  They never have *any* workshops for art teachers, so I take the same ones every year.  Computer workshops, and I don't think I've learned anything new.  Rolling Eyes  Confused
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2007, 12:53:33 AM »

Night monkeys going to bed.  Not far behind you! Sweet dreams!

I have been waiting to find out what you named your new little cockatiel.

They do fly long distances as a flock here in the wild to find food but do not know if they would fly that far as Elaine said.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2007, 12:54:48 AM »

\\

CASA... don't leave... the people with the theories aren't new, they have just returned... and they don't KNOW what happened, if they did then Natalee would be home and buried in Alabama where she belongs... and I have to agree that it feels like a few are the only ones talking because they refuse to speak to some of us...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2007, 12:55:53 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Yes it does seem like if I enter then everyone leaves... Confused  but I think with no news it's hard .... thanks for the compliment about the P/Thread.

Good Nite...

I thought that only happened to me Mrs Red  Wink  Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2007, 12:56:40 AM »

Casa - I just finished my bath.  Please don't leave.  There is NO news, that's the problem!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2007, 12:57:48 AM »

TIBRO>>> honey hush!!  But i am glad to know it's not my new perfume...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2007, 12:59:22 AM »

did anyone see the show about Tim??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2007, 01:00:15 AM »

I didn't but some people did, they said it was really good.  I posted some info about the show and Tim from the AMW website.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2007, 01:00:25 AM »

I think a lot of posters when they submit a post and it leap frogs them a few posts or even a page ahead they then continue on from there and so they miss the posts in between.  Do I make sense with that explanation?
I try to read all the posts and catch up when I can, then if I am too far behind it is pointless answering as someone will have beaten me to it.
The time difference does not help me sometimes.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2007, 01:02:02 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
I think a lot of posters when they submit a post and it leap frogs them a few posts or even a page ahead they then continue on from there and so they miss the posts in between.  Do I make sense with that explanation?
I try to read all the posts and catch up when I can, then if I am too far behind it is pointless answering as someone will have beaten me to it.
The time difference does not help me sometimes.

true and we probably get onto news from the States, which probably doesn't even interest you such as the Nifong trial...

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2007, 01:02:27 AM »

Hummingbird made a good post about it last thread.  Will go look for it and bring it over (if Klaas does not beat me to it)  Wink  Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2007, 01:02:58 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I didn't but some people did, they said it was really good.  I posted some info about the show and Tim from the AMW website.

we had friends over and interrupted our game of dominos to watch it.... I lost as usual... Rolling Eyes

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2007, 01:03:45 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Hummingbird made a good post about it last thread.  Will go look for it and bring it over (if Klaas does not beat me to it)  Wink  Wink

COOL.. I would love to see it...and I am not always good and read back. Embarassed

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2007, 01:04:51 AM »

Thanks, Mrs. Red, Tibro and tcmom.  I don't mean to gripe but I read some of these wild ideas and they are from people who have I am assuming  been gone for a while or are new.  But they are experts and have no time for those who have been here from the beginning!  I don't claim to know it all because even though I have been here from the beginning I have not had the time as others have to study and document all the details of this case.  There are many who are very well versed here who are not appreciated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.