April 26, 2024, 06:07:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007  (Read 157211 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: June 19, 2007, 03:44:12 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
FOB & RU have brought over a post from BFN written by Robin & signed Dave & Robin.  Wasn't sure I should bring it here, but it says they no longer approve the boycott.

Hmmm, is there a way to confirm that?  I find that hard to believe.

Yeah, well, we sure need something from somebody. Red?

People are investing fairly serious time and money to be visible at these ATA shows - just for starters. (There's one in New Orleans next week.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: June 19, 2007, 03:49:18 PM »

FOB & RU have brought over a post from BFN written by Robin & signed Dave & Robin.  Wasn't sure I should bring it here, but it says they no longer approve the boycott.

I may have registered at BFN long ago, but if so, don't know what I used as username/password.  I was hoping someone who is registered there would post about it.  I was also thinking of the Joran/JVDS posting discussion the other day and wasn't sure it was legit.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: June 19, 2007, 03:54:50 PM »

this from Robin posted at BFN

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee.  She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life.  Your support means so much to us.  It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.  

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba.  We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me.  We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective.  In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.  

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation.  That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads.  They have done what we asked them to do.  We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation.  We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here.  Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

We dont have to agree with that, it is there postion certianly isnt mine

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: June 19, 2007, 03:57:15 PM »

I may have registered at BFN long ago, but if so, don't know what I used as username/password.  I was hoping someone who is registered there would post about it.  I was also thinking of the Joran/JVDS posting discussion the other day and wasn't sure it was legit.

I am a regular reader at BFN although Dave and Robin dont post much they do , also Usually when there is new NEWS they come in to BFN chat
and speak with members

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: June 19, 2007, 03:58:52 PM »

I think if we wait for the Dutch to get off there hineys, we will all be OLD and Gray  Rolling Eyes

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: June 19, 2007, 03:59:06 PM »

Is Dave going with TES for the ocean search?

Just when is that search, anyway? "End of June" is close upon us.

IMO, the involvement of KLPD is a good thing  Wink but so far, it hasn't meant "Justice for Natalee" ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: June 19, 2007, 04:05:19 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

IMO, the involvement of KLPD is a good thing  Wink but so far, it hasn't meant "Justice for Natalee" ...

I would doubt Dave would ever go back to that island UNLESS Natalee
was actually found

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: June 19, 2007, 04:07:23 PM »

Yeah, well, we sure need something from somebody. Red?

People are investing fairly serious time and money to be visible at these ATA shows - just for starters. (There's one in New Orleans next week.)

Maybe we should ask Beth and see how she feels about it?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: June 19, 2007, 04:08:15 PM »

This was posted by PITA at BFN , I kinda find it interesting So I am bring it over

From 2001 to current, VCB has changed it name, owner(s) and business locations.

Prior to 2005.....Van Cromvoirt listed as an Owner (Proxy), with his business address being his home address.

VCB VIDEO CAMERA BEVEILIGINGSSYSTEMEN & CONSULTANCY  

Business address PAPAYA 14-D, PARADERA  
Legal form  SOLE OWNERSHIP  
Name of the company  VCB VIDEO CAMERA BEVEILIGINGSSYSTEMEN & CONSULTANCY  
Date of commencement  14 AUGUST 2001  

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 18 OCTOBER 2004  

OWNERS/PARTNERS  

SIMOONS, ROBERTO FREDERICK IDAGARD;  
Residing in  PAGAAISTRAAT 10, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA  
Born in  ARUBA on 5 JULY 1978  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  OWNER  
Effective  14 AUGUST 2001  
Authority  FULL  

VAN CROMVOIRT, WILHELMUS BERNARDUS HENRIQUEZ PETRUS PAULUS;  
Residing in  PAPAYA 14-D, PARADERA, ARUBA  
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, 'S-HERTOGENCOSCH on 29 JUNE 1959  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  PROXY  
Effective  2 DECEMBER 2002  
Authority  FULL  

During the time of Natalee's disappearance......Business address listed as Van Cromvoirt's home address with Michael Ramharakh as sole Owner.

VCB (VIDEO, CAMARA & BEVEILIGINGSSYSTEMEN) - HORECA SERVICES  

Business address PAPAYA 14-D, PARADERA  
Legal form  SOLE OWNERSHIP  
Name of the company  VCB (VIDEO, CAMARA & BEVEILIGINGSSYSTEMEN) - HORECA SERVICES  
Date of commencement  1 DECEMBER 2002  

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 18 APRIL 2006  

OWNERS/PARTNERS  

RAMHARAKH, MICHAEL PAUL;  
Residing in  SOLITO 94, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA  
Born in  ARUBA on 12 SEPTEMBER 1943  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  OWNER  
Effective  9 DECEMBER 2002  
Authority  FULL  

Most current information on VCB ....Van Cromvoirt listed as sole owner with a different business address than his home address.

V.C.B. ELECTRONICS SECURITY N.V.  

Business address SCHOTLANDSTRAAT 49, ORANJESTAD WEST  
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY  
Name of the company  V.C.B. ELECTRONICS SECURITY N.V.  
Statutory seat  ARUBA  
Date of incorporation  29 MARCH 2006  

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00  
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00  
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00  
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER  

NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE    

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:  

VAN CROMVOIRT, WILHELMUS BERNARDUS HENRIQUEZ PETRUS PAULUS;  
Residing in  PAPAYA 14-D, PARADERA, ARUBA  
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, 'S-HERTOGENCOSCH on 29 JUNE 1959  
Nationality  DUTCH  
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR  
Effective  29 MARCH 2006  
Authority  RESTRICTED

Looks like Pita did alot of research on GVC dad's company

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: June 19, 2007, 04:11:02 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee.  She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life.  Your support means so much to us.  It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.  

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba.  We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me.  We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective.  In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.  

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation.  That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads.  They have done what we asked them to do.  We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation.  We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here.  Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

In my opinion - the BOYCOTT is a personal choice and really has nothing to do with whether Robin and Dave approve of it or not.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: June 19, 2007, 04:12:28 PM »

I don't believe Dave is going but even if he did, it would not mean he will be on the island of Aruba.  TES will have two large ships - no reason to even stop on the island itself.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: June 19, 2007, 04:12:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Dave and Robin

In my opinion - the BOYCOTT is a personal choice and really has nothing to do with whether Robin and Dave approve of it or not.

Agreed. People joined the boycott to support justice, not to support Dave and Robin, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: June 19, 2007, 04:14:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Dave and Robin

yep

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: June 19, 2007, 04:14:35 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I read Robin's letter and I will continue to BOYCOTT ARUBA

I was told this also. I find it strange.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: June 19, 2007, 04:19:49 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

i find it strange that we cannot get to page 50 yet.  i hope this posts helps in that effort.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: June 19, 2007, 04:20:50 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

i find it strange that we cannot get to page 50 yet.  i hope this posts helps in that effort.

I'll help too!  Laughing

We've had almost an inch of rain here.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: June 19, 2007, 04:20:55 PM »

Does anyone wonder if there is some negotiating happening....?

Not sure how to say this...but, if the family stops supporting the boycott, they will receive information that they have been waiting for...???

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #977 on: June 19, 2007, 04:21:17 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

BUMP....I second that emotion

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: June 19, 2007, 04:23:27 PM »

Everybody focus your thoughts on making Easy wake up from his nap. He told me earlier that he was going to take one. I didn't get to have a nap today, so he needs to WAKE UP!  Very Happy  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: June 19, 2007, 04:27:05 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Does anyone wonder if there is some negotiating happening....?

Not sure how to say this...but, if the family stops supporting the boycott, they will receive information that they have been waiting for...???

That would suk, imo.  They should get that information no matter what.  But, with Aruba, maybe that is what the have to do.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.