April 26, 2024, 11:38:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 462811 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 31, 2011, 04:47:09 PM »

HLN saying HUGE new developement in the Lisa Irwin case

Debra Bradley had megan wright's phone number written on her hand

Megan's ex BF was "Jersey", John Tanko, broke up a few weeks before baby Lisa went missing

HLN just said Megan said phone call from DB's phone came in between 8 & 8:30 pm.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #601 on: October 31, 2011, 04:51:24 PM »

Hello to all Monkeys

John Tanko aka Jersey is 5'6" and does have a little balding but I don't think I would describe 5'6" as tall and if he is 165 lbs I wouldn't think that was skinny. I just wonder who's picture Mike Thompson picked.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 31, 2011, 04:53:02 PM »

Megan's ex BF was "Jersey", John Tanko, broke up a few weeks before baby Lisa went missing

HLN just said Megan said phone call from DB's phone came in between 8 & 8:30 pm.

Debra's timeline implies that baby Liza has already been been put down for the night ... the boys and neighbor Maria's daughter are watching a movie while neighbor Maria and Debra are drinking wine on the stoop.

Did neighbor Maria actually see baby Lisa on the evening of October 3rd?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: October 31, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »

What!   
Is this coming from police?  Can't get hln up atm....rats

I can't find any where, where LE has released this info. HLN went back to the jackson trial.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: October 31, 2011, 04:58:39 PM »

What!   

I can't find any where, where LE has released this info. HLN went back to the jackson trial.

Megan was interviewed by some CNN reporter and she told him that police told her that DB had Megan's phone number written on her hand.  She claimed she didn't know anyone in that family.  She also said that 8 people lived in her house and had access to her phone, it was more of a communal phone at that time.  Who knows if anything she says is true.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: October 31, 2011, 05:01:51 PM »

Woow.
Who know's if anyone is telling the truth atm.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: October 31, 2011, 05:02:50 PM »

Hello to all Monkeys

John Tanko aka Jersey is 5'6" and does have a little balding but I don't think I would describe 5'6" as tall and if he is 165 lbs I wouldn't think that was skinny. I just wonder who's picture Mike Thompson picked.

Monkey hugs

Exactly!!!

Considering Mike's pick had been questioned by investigators multiple times ... my guess would be Jeremy Irwin.  John Tanko was not apprehended and interrogated until October 15th.

Janet

+++++

12:15 AM

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

LISA: ... Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

04:00 AM

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Re: Photo Lineup

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

_____

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: October 31, 2011, 05:05:21 PM »

What!   

Megan was interviewed by some CNN reporter and she told him that police told her that DB had Megan's phone number written on her hand.  She claimed she didn't know anyone in that family.  She also said that 8 people lived in her house and had access to her phone, it was more of a communal phone at that time.  Who knows if anything she says is true.

and then HLN took what Megan said and ran with it as "breaking news".  FGS

hanging my head for jumping the gun..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: October 31, 2011, 05:15:29 PM »

What!   
I can't get it either,right now...dagnabit.

Thanks so much for the updates 4myjoey! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: October 31, 2011, 05:15:51 PM »

What!   

and then HLN took what Megan said and ran with it as "breaking news".  FGS

hanging my head for jumping the gun..
No need to hang your head, I think they get everyone often.  Besides, it was breaking news in a way... noone had heard that info before.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: October 31, 2011, 05:18:15 PM »

N/p formyjoey, who know's some of what is said is true.
Just have to figure out what part..... Monkey Devil!

Let me get those cards..... Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 31, 2011, 05:27:07 PM »

N/p formyjoey, who know's some of what is said is true.
Just have to figure out what part..... Monkey Devil!

Let me get those cards..... Monkey Devil!
Me too!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: October 31, 2011, 05:32:23 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/31/baby-lisa-lawyer-fired_n_1067954.html
Cyndy Short Fired: Joe Tacopina, Lawyer For Baby LIsa's Parents, Forces Out Local Attorney First Posted: 10/31/11 04:32 PM ET Updated: 10/31/11 04:32 PM ET
The axe fell on the local Kansas City attorney representing the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin because of friction with the lead attorney from New York.

Cyndy Short told ABC News that she was fired on Monday, because she disagreed with Joe Tacopina on how to handle the investigation into Baby Lisa's Oct. 4 disappearance.

"Tacopina and I were not able to work as a team," attorney Cyndy Short told the network. "Our goals and our approaches are so different that one of us had to go."

In her time on the case, Short represented Deborah Bradley, 25 and Jeremy Irwin 29 for free. Irwin claims he came home late at night to find that someone had broken into their home and kidnapped Lisa, then 10 months old.

Police have not named any suspects in the case, but they are critical of Lisa's parents, describing them as uncooperative. Last week, cops expected to interview Lisa's brothers, but the parents nixed the appointment.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: October 31, 2011, 05:34:09 PM »

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/283748/3/Lisa-Irwins-parents-respond-to-local-attorneys-comments
Lisa Irwin's parents respond to local attorney's comments
3:27 PM, Oct 31, 2011

Tacopina says he asked Short to be his local counsel, but the family later decided they didn't want her to be involved.

The family also issued a statement Monday saying Short's news conference convinced them they were correct in their decision.

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: October 31, 2011, 05:40:26 PM »

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/283748/3/Lisa-Irwins-parents-respond-to-local-attorneys-comments
Lisa Irwin's parents respond to local attorney's comments
3:27 PM, Oct 31, 2011

Tacopina says he asked Short to be his local counsel, but the family later decided they didn't want her to be involved.

The family also issued a statement Monday saying Short's news conference convinced them they were correct in their decision.

Was she getting to close to whatever they are hiding???

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: October 31, 2011, 05:45:19 PM »

Hmmmm......could Megan be DB's "Zanny the Nanny", in a backward sort of way?   This case reeks just like Caylee's case, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: October 31, 2011, 05:48:00 PM »

stayhomemomm
Yes, how does anyone know Megan's number was on DB's hand? However, if any of this is true, then it might suggest DB might have been involved with Megan's ex. In fact, I wonder if we are sure Lisa is even Jeremy's bio daughter? (Just thinking aloud here).
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12236.msg1483941#msg1483941

my 15yr old brought that up the other day,she said what if the real bio dad
came an took the baby, and did something to the baby to P off DB

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: October 31, 2011, 05:50:37 PM »

Statement from baby Lisa's parents: After hearing there was a press conference and listening to Mrs. Short's statement we are further convinced that we made the correct decision. One of the reasons we relieved Mrs. Short was because she was holding her own press conferences, making statements to the media, and giving tours of the home that we were finding out about after the fact. Moreover, we learned the FBI felt Mrs. Short wasn't being productive in the relationship between the family and the agency.

We want the focus to remain where it should always have been which is on the search for Lisa. Mr Tacopina has secured very prestigious local lawyers to join the team representing the family.

We will not be answering any further question at this time regarding Mrs. Short.

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 4:34 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cOlP5GAb

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: October 31, 2011, 05:56:36 PM »

Hmmmm......could Megan be DB's "Zanny the Nanny", in a backward sort of way?   This case reeks just like Caylee's case, imo.

~ Peter Frampton
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #619 on: October 31, 2011, 05:59:20 PM »

Here is the gist of the HLN's Special report

Mike Gelanos: Connecting the dots in the search for baby Lisa, she’s been missing  for almost a month and we have brand new developments.

Mike Gelanos: We’re learning more abt the women who said she rec’d a call from one of the phones that was stolen from baby Lisa’s home the night she disappeared. How is baby Lisa’s family linked to this women? I’m Mike Gelanos in for Vinnie P this is HLN special report.

Breaking news in the massive search for baby Lisa Irwin.  Huge new development that you will hear first right here on HLN Special Report.

Going back to that night when little baby Lisa vanished her mom Debra Bradley had claimed there were 3 cell phones that were swiped from the home. Friday we told you abt Megan Wright a women who said that she got a 50 second call from one of those stolen phones. Now she says she never met the family, never heard of them, never Debra Bradley, but get this we are finding out Debra Bradley possibly had Megan Wright’s phone number written in the palm of her hand the night the baby vanished.

(Megan talking to Jim Spellman) says: He is an ex boyfriend of mine we dated for about 5 mths, I met him when I lived at further down on Brighton, he was a friend of a friend, um he and I were together for like I said abt 5 mths. After I ended up moving here we broke up shortly right afterwards, and it was a couple weeks before baby Lisa went missing.

Jim Spellman: They called him Jersey right?

Megan: (shaking head yes) He goes by Jersey. They took me downtown on the 8th I was interrogated for abt 6 hrs by a couple different police officers. Um they told me my number was written on the palm of her hand, it was shown to a detective and they had looked at the call logs between my phone um as well as the families.

Jim Spellman: Do you know Debra Bradley?

Megan: No I’ve never met her or anyone else from that family that I am aware of.

Mike G: So there you go, so many questions you heard her mention John Tanko, street name “jersey” never called a suspect, he was picked up on unrelated warrant few weeks ago and at that time police cleared him. But we hear these things, alright a phone number on Mom’s hand, are we connecting the dots here? Lets take a look what we have as we take a look at this situation, (showing baby Lisa, DB MW and ?) there is mom Debra Bradley, could we have a connection? Phone number of Megan Wright on her hand,  connection here (drawing from MW to ?Jersey) you heard about it, these two dated there’s the heart, dated 5 months ah they broke up a few weeks before little baby Lisa went missing. Question is Is there a connection between Mom Debra Bradley and Jersey-John Tanko? Connecting the dots could that be a big key in solving this case.

Mike brings in guest..

Jim Spellman: Well look, we know that Jersey spent a lot of time in this neighborhood, he was an on and off homeless man, who did yard work and errands and things like that for people in this neighborhood. So he was well known to people from this neighborhood, when I first heard basically a rumor on Saturday, that this women Megan Wright had dated Jersey I didn’t believe it, I have to tell ya, but I did my research and I finally tracked MW down, and she confirmed it. Boy it really changed this whole scope of what this phone call could mean, we also have learned that, that very night this man John Tanko man known as Jersey, was in this neighborhood working for a household just around the corner moving some sprinklers around for them for a family that was out of town, so that places this man John Tanko here in the neighborhood according to witnesses that night, then we knew this phone call was made around 8:30 to this phone call. It’s all still very mysterious. What it may mean certainly sheds a new light on all of that information Mike.

Mike: Jim tons of questions, lets clarify, this guy Jersey cleared at this point, right? Cops talk to him, he’s cleared but again, any as you examine these details Jim your head is spinning at some point, any connection between Jersey and either Irwin or Debra Bradley Jeremy Irwin?

Jim: Not that we know of directly, but what MW told me, is that in the police interview they told her that Debra Bradley had her phone number written on her hand. Now we know police don’t have to tell the truth, in these interviews, in fact I ask Cindy Short, Att at the time, for DB, I ask her this last night and she told me she knew/was aware of this and that Debra deny’s that she had this phone number written on her hand. But keep in mind, that first night, DB did not have representation so Cindy Short, Taco, none of them would have actually seen her hand that night, Police won’t confirm or deny any of this.

Mike: lets bring in Mike Brooks.

That’s all I have..

Also, 8 people living in house, cell phone was a prepaid 1 that everyone used.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.