March 28, 2024, 12:48:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458949 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 04:11:26 PM »

Can someone bring over the new search pictures TY

I've posted all the pictures from the last search.  It went pretty quickly, and of course nothing was found.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 04:15:38 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and guest!

I have been reading about Lisa since this all started, but have not posted. I could reach through my screen and biotch slap both of these parents. They are the ones who called 911 to report their baby missing, but hey they don't want to talk to LE anymore. truth is THEY DO NOT WANT LISA FOUND RIGHT NOW. Why are Police being so mean to them? Has it not occurred to these imbeciles that they are just doing their job trying to find THEIR baby. Maybe the LE should take a week to rest. They are the ones busting their butts trying to find a baby that the parents don't want found. Just so fed up with parents and their live  in boy/girlfriends  harming  ::MonkeyMad::the babies.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2011, 04:20:45 PM »

I have been reading about Lisa since this all started, but have not posted. I could reach through my screen and biotch slap both of these parents. They are the ones who called 911 to report their baby missing, but hey they don't want to talk to LE anymore. truth is THEY DO NOT WANT LISA FOUND RIGHT NOW. Why are Police being so mean to them? Has it not occurred to these imbeciles that they are just doing their job trying to find THEIR baby. Maybe the LE should take a week to rest. They are the ones busting their butts trying to find a baby that the parents don't want found. Just so fed up with parents and their live  in boy/girlfriends  harming  ::MonkeyMad::the babies.

I know how you feel darla and I too need to step back from this case for a while.  I'm just furious that these people have put a missing Baby Lisa on the back burner so they can "rest".

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011, 04:24:59 PM »

I know how you feel darla and I too need to step back from this case for a while.  I'm just furious that these people have put a missing Baby Lisa on the back burner so they can "rest".

Yeah, kinda makes you wonder why they even bothered to report her missing. Guess they learned from KC that an imaginary nanny story wouldn't work. Ack. If these parents are innocent, then I don't want to be hard on them. But their actions just keep putting suspicion back onto them.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2011, 04:29:10 PM »

All caught up now and gosh, I think I need to rest, worked from 5am to 2pm and then went grocery shopping then home to unload and put away, but hey, I can still talk.....I can still think.....I can still remember things from last month.....wth....need to rest????   What the hell has made them tired, trying to remember what lies they last told, trying to convince the boys what to say and what not to during tomorows interview, these people are just plain mean and they are not one bit worried about baby Lisa, if they were they would talk until their damn head fell over and they passed out from exhaustion!!!   Guess that explains why Debra had to leave baby Lisa in her bedroom alone all night because she was too tired to take care of her, but yet she calls herself a good Parent....she wouldnt know a good parent if it came over and bit her on her butt!!......I hope the boys tell everything they have ever been through whle living ar that house with DB, they arre really making me sick!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2011, 04:36:45 PM »

I contend that the observations that took place at 12:15 AM and 04:00 AM on the morning that baby Lisa went missing will be the smoking gun that will more this case forward.

I also contend that Jeremy and Deborah's recent low profile implies that both realize the writing is on the wall.

Could it be that Jeremy believed a false workplace alibi would distance him from implication in furthering an abduction fabrication in regards to being the person who was observed by witnesses carrying a baby at 12:15 AM and 4:00 AM on the morning his daughter went missing.

Think about it.  The description provided by 2:15 AM neighbor witnesses as well as the identification claim from an official photo lineup afforded by the 4:00 AM motorcyclist witness all points to Jeremy.

Janet
Edit to fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:20:21 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2011, 04:37:46 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/27/police-search-pond-for-missing-11-month-old-missouri-baby/
U.S. - US
Kansas City Police Search Pond for Missing Baby Lisa Irwin
Published October 27, 2011
| FoxNews.com

Video at link.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/27/police-search-pond-for-missing-11-month-old-missouri-baby/#ixzz1c14s96VH

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2011, 04:41:02 PM »

12:15 AM

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2011, 04:44:13 PM »

Jeremy and Lisa's recent low profile s/b Jeremy and Debbie's recent low profile
Fixed it.  MB
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:21:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2011, 04:51:00 PM »

Brothers of Baby Lisa Irwin to be interviewed
updated 10/26/2011 3:51:08 PM ET

<snipped>

Some recent attention has focused on surveillance video from a gas station near the Irwin home that showed a person emerging from the woods early on October 4. It was unclear if the person was carrying anything.

That came on the heels of witnesses telling network news shows over the weekend they saw a man carrying a baby dressed only in a diaper outside on that same night. A couple on Irwin's street said they saw the man at about 12:15 am while another witness said he saw a man with a baby at about 4 am some three miles away.

Kansas City police spokesman Sergeant Stacey Graves said on Tuesday that police have reviewed the gas station video. Police have declined to comment on the witness reports.

<snipped>

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45051152/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

_____

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2011, 05:03:08 PM »

I just looked at the pictures of baby Lisa at a birthday party 2 days before she came up missing and she must have gotten sick really fast because she looks so adorable in those pictures and not sick at all...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2011, 05:06:23 PM »

Can someone bring over the new search pictures TY

I've posted all the pictures from the last search.  It went pretty quickly, and of course nothing was found.

Thank you

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2011, 05:06:56 PM »

Statement from attorney Cyndy Short on why this morning's news conference and house walk-through had been cancelled: "That last few weeks have been exhausting to everyone working on behalf of the Irwin family, it has exhausted Lisa's parents and her friends and family. Therefore, the consensus is we all need a rest until next week. Therefore the pool camera photo walk through and press conference scheduled for today and tomorrow are being postponed until next week."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:42 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1c1CEg888

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2011, 05:09:23 PM »

I contend that the observations that took place at 12:15 AM and 04:00 AM on the morning that baby Lisa went missing will be the smoking gun that will more this case forward.

I also contend that Jeremy and Lisa's recent low profile implies that both realize the writing is on the wall.

Could it be that Jeremy believed a false workplace alibi would distance him from implication in furthering an abduction fabrication in regards to being the person who was observed by witnesses carrying a baby at 12:15 AM and 4:00 AM on the morning his daughter went missing.

Think about it.  The description provided by 2:15 AM neighbor witnesses as well as the identification claim from an official photo lineup afforded by the 4:00 AM motorcyclist witness all points to Jeremy.

Janet

I tend to agree - and the 4:00 M motorcyclist stated in the latest TV interview  [ sorry I have no link ], that he had been shown six photos to see if any were who he saw - he then said that he did pick one out from the six,  paraphrasing here:  "  ... and the one I picked out is the one you have seen in this case already."    Let's think about that -- exactly who does he mean?
Very curious ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2011, 05:12:21 PM »

I just looked at the pictures of baby Lisa at a birthday party 2 days before she came up missing and she must have gotten sick really fast because she looks so adorable in those pictures and not sick at all...

Babies get sick quick -- high temps can come on in a flash.  Everything with babies happens quickly.   That is why no mother/caretaker has any business allowing themselves the luxury of getting drunk while on duty.   The height of irresponsibility.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2011, 05:15:39 PM »

Babies get sick quick -- high temps can come on in a flash.  Everything with babies happens quickly.   That is why no mother/caretaker has any business allowing themselves the luxury of getting drunk while on duty.   The height of irresponsibility.
Yep...your right...and in the birthday pictures her Mother is no where around....well not in the pictures anyways.....but Lisa sure is cute as a button........There is something seriously wrong with DB and I cant believe being exhausted even fell out her mouth while her baby is missing!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2011, 05:16:46 PM »

I also contend that Jeremy and Deborahs's recent low profile implies that both realize the writing is on the wall.

Think about it.  The description provided by 2:15 AM neighbor witnesses as well as the identification claim from an official photo lineup afforded by the 4:00 AM motorcyclist witness all points to Jeremy.

Janet
Edit to fix typo.  MB

I tend to agree - and the 4:00 M motorcyclist stated in the latest TV interview  [ sorry I have no link ], that he had been shown six photos to see if any were who he saw - he then said that he did pick one out from the six,  paraphrasing here:  "  ... and the one I picked out is the one you have seen in this case already."    Let's think about that -- exactly who does he mean?
Very curious ...

When I compare that words of the 12:15 AM neighbour witness ... I assume that Mike Thompson ... the 4:00 AM motorcyclist ... picked Jeremy from the photo lineup.  I could be wrong.

Janet

++++

04:00 AM

Witnesses Claim They Saw Man Carrying Missing Baby Lisa
Updated: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:27 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:25 AM CDT

(NewsCore) - Three Kansas City residents said Friday that they saw a suspicious man walking the streets with an infant on the night that 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared.

Mike Thompson told ABC's "Good Morning America" that he was heading home on his motorcycle around 4:00am when he noticed the man, who was dressed in a T-shirt, on a street near Baby Lisa's home.

"[It was] 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees, the baby don't have a blanket or coat or nothin', and this guy's walking down the street," Thompson said. "I thought it was kind of weird."

Thompson claimed the infant -- who was only wearing a diaper -- resembled Baby Lisa and said that he would recognize the man if he saw him again.

He said he waited about a week to report the sighting to police because he did not immediately make the connection to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpps/news/baby-lisa-witnesses-speak-dpgonc-20111021-fc_15585422

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Re: Photo Lineup

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:22:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »

Have a feeling Lisa wasn't sick.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2011, 06:06:02 PM »

Shirley Pfaff said she used to be one of Bradley's closest confidants, and her kids would play together nearly every day. The two would hang out together in various social settings.

Pfaff now lives in Erie, PA.

"We met each other in Ft. Bragg, NC. Both our husbands were stationed in the military, and they were young...new in the military. That was their first duty station and that is how we became friends," said Shirley Pfaff, a former friend of Bradley.

"She was definitely just an attention hound. It was just like I said, it was almost like I couldn't have other friends around her because she would just do things to try to cause a scene everywhere," Pfaff added. "She would go out with us. I mean me and my friend, Jamie, we would go out to the clubs and stuff. She would come with us just to the local clubs out there that she could get into. She was drinking yeah...She drank."

::snipping2::

I have a feeling that what this Lady is saying about DB always being an "attention hound"
is probably true........She has more then a few traits that coinside with Casey Anthony!!!

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15728409/former-friends-of-deborah-bradley-speak

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2011, 06:18:27 PM »

The thing with Shirley Pfaff and the other lady is that - Deborah would of been 16 in 2002??

What children played together?  Deborah is 25 presently and her child with Bradley is presently 6 so what children is she talking about?  What drinking and husband stealing did 16 year old Deborah do?

Still confused on these friends from 2002 at Ft. Bragg and what they are saying about Deborah who was 16 in 2002?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.