March 28, 2024, 05:52:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458975 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: October 28, 2011, 12:25:11 PM »

Gyndy Short does not get it.  She is the puppet and ... Joe Tacopina is pulling the strings.

Janet

+++++

Lawyers in Baby Lisa Case Spar
Interviews, DNA tests put on hold
Updated: Friday, 28 Oct 2011, 9:04 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 28 Oct 2011, 9:04 AM CDT

(NewsCore) - Planned interviews and DNA tests of missing Missouri girl Lisa Irwin's young brothers were postponed Friday, perhaps indefinitely, as the Irwin family's two lawyers entered a bizarre public conflict over their handling of the case.

One of the lawyers, Cyndy Short, announced Wednesday that the boys, aged six and eight, would be re-interviewed by police about the night their sister disappeared from the family home in Kansas City, Mo.

But late Thursday, Short appeared to change her mind. "I've done research and see more potential for harm than good with the interview," she told the Kansas City Star. "It won't happen tomorrow and maybe never."

The Irwin family's other lawyer, New York-based Joe Tacopina, contradicted Short when he told KCTV late Thursday that the much-anticipated interviews with the brothers might happen next week.

Reports also emerged late Thursday that Tacopina had fired Short from the case.

"He's not in a position to fire anyone," Short responded. "I work for the client, not him."

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpps/news/baby-lisa-case-lawyers-spar-dpgonc-20111028-fc_15688815

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: October 28, 2011, 12:29:23 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Thank-you, Trimm, for the picture of Megan Wright and the link.

I listened twice, to the snippet with MW, she doesn't know who answered the phone or what was said, (paraphasing).

She mentions her ex BF and her, rode around the neighbor.  It is not clear, when they rode through the area.

Who is the "ex" BF?  TIA

Megan wrights MySpace

http://m.myspace.com/home.wap?bfd=webnext&isredirected=true#friends.list/photoAlbums/409999052

Maybe her bf was jeresy I don't know ?
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: October 28, 2011, 12:31:54 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/28/baby-lisa-update-parents-cancel-interviews-of-irwins-brothers-lawyer-off-the-case/#more-78323
9:03 am ET October 28, 2011
Baby Lisa Update: Parents Cancel Interviews of Irwin’s Brothers; Lawyer Off the Case
by Fox and Friends Posted in: Baby Lisa, Fox and Friends, Joe Tacopina, Judge Jeanine Pirro, Lisa Irwin, Missing Baby, Missing Missouri Baby   

Judge Jeanine Pirro joined Fox and Friends this morning with the latest in the case of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin, who vanished from her crib on October 4.
 ::snipping2::
Video at link.

A welcome voice of sanity!!!   [ Will definitely watch her show tomorrow evening! ]

She says Megan phonecall went to her voice mail. Then what about the statement that she didn't know who answered the phone call? Is this more journalistic discrepany or did I maybe misunderstand?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 28, 2011, 12:38:51 PM »

Gyndy Short does not get it.  She is the puppet and ... Joe Tacopina is pulling the strings.

Janet

+++++

(NewsCore) - Planned interviews and DNA tests of missing Missouri girl Lisa Irwin's young brothers were postponed Friday, perhaps indefinitely, as the Irwin family's two lawyers entered a bizarre public conflict over their handling of the case.

One of the lawyers, Cyndy Short, announced Wednesday that the boys, aged six and eight, would be re-interviewed by police about the night their sister disappeared from the family home in Kansas City, Mo.

But late Thursday, Short appeared to change her mind. "I've done research and see more potential for harm than good with the interview," she told the Kansas City Star. "It won't happen tomorrow and maybe never."

The Irwin family's other lawyer, New York-based Joe Tacopina, contradicted Short when he told KCTV late Thursday that the much-anticipated interviews with the brothers might happen next week.

"He's not in a position to fire anyone," Short responded. "I work for the client, not him."

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpps/news/baby-lisa-case-lawyers-spar-dpgonc-20111028-fc_15688815

Janet-  it doesn't matter anymore what Cyndy Short thinks, because she's no longer the Irwin's attorney.

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29612215/detail.html
Report: KC Attorney Forced Off Baby Lisa Case 
Interviews With Lisa's Siblings Also Canceled

October 28, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- ABC News is reporting that Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short is no longer representing the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

ABC News reported on Friday morning that Short was forced off the case overnight. No other details were released.

News of Short's firing came hours after Joe Tacopina, the New York attorney representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, abruptly canceled an interview that was supposed to take place with baby Lisa's siblings. The two boys were scheduled to be interviewed by a child expert on Friday. Deborah Bradley has said the boys were inside the home the night baby Lisa disappeared.

Tacopina said he would call police next week and reschedule the interview.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tulips0312
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: October 28, 2011, 12:41:39 PM »

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Then why won`t you talk to us?

BRADLEY: Because we`re grieving.

GRIEVING???  How telling...
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #185 on: October 28, 2011, 12:44:27 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/28/baby-lisa-update-parents-cancel-interviews-of-irwins-brothers-lawyer-off-the-case/#more-78323
9:03 am ET October 28, 2011
Baby Lisa Update: Parents Cancel Interviews of Irwin’s Brothers; Lawyer Off the Case
by Fox and Friends Posted in: Baby Lisa, Fox and Friends, Joe Tacopina, Judge Jeanine Pirro, Lisa Irwin, Missing Baby, Missing Missouri Baby   

Judge Jeanine Pirro joined Fox and Friends this morning with the latest in the case of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin, who vanished from her crib on October 4.
Video at link.

A welcome voice of sanity!!!   [ Will definitely watch her show tomorrow evening! ]
The call went to voice mail.  Call was 50 seconds. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: October 28, 2011, 12:44:38 PM »

Can investigators determine the location that the call originated?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #187 on: October 28, 2011, 12:45:31 PM »

I wonder if its possible that Short has a conscience and after hearing about some of the evidence that LE has decided to quit?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #188 on: October 28, 2011, 12:46:07 PM »

Oh, you know that they can and probably already have.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: October 28, 2011, 12:48:28 PM »

I wonder if its possible that Short has a conscience and after hearing about some of the evidence that LE has decided to quit?
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: October 28, 2011, 12:51:02 PM »

megan wright; 2:38am phone call from Irwin phone.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925/baby-lisa-s-parents-refuse-sons-questioning-27089969.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Fnews-26797925%252Fbaby-lisa-s-parents-refuse-sons-questioning-27089969.html

http://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles?sk=photos#!/Juggalette.Skittles?sk=wall             

????
Mods please remove if not appropriate.

Pink hair?  Jersey's girlfriend?  interviewed 4 x's by LE, pure speculation on my part.

Has Jersey's image appeared in the media.

Janet

++++++

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Re: Photo Lineup

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

This may have already been answered, since I'm running in and out of the computer, but here it goes anyways:

News of Jersey's (John Tanko's) arrest came out on October 15. His picture was all over the local and national news that day.

News of the man who saw Jersey at 4:00am at 48th and Randolph came out on October 21st, he said he reported the incident on October 11th. The sketch was presented to him on October 17th.

My question is, why did he say that he delayed notifying police because he hadn't made the connection between his sighting and Lisa's disappearance, and not that he had seen the man on the sketch (supposedly Jersey) on the news?

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29547997/detail.html
Man Calls Police After Possible Baby Lisa Sighting
Stay With KMBC.com For Baby Lisa Updates
POSTED: 6:21 am CDT October 21, 2011
UPDATED: 6:27 am CDT October 21, 2011
Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A man driving home the night missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared said he saw a man carrying a baby in Lisa's neighborhood.

Mike Thompson said he saw the man wearing a t-shirt and carrying a baby near Lisa's home at about 4 a.m. on Tuesday Oct. 4. Thompson said he waited about a week before he called police because he didn't immediately make the connection between what he saw and Lisa's disappearance.
Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29547997/detail.html#ixzz1bPo9UaR2

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #191 on: October 28, 2011, 12:53:29 PM »

Megan Wright says she has been questioned 4 times by LE.  WOW.  She better have been honest with them or they'll just nail her in the end for lying to LE.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: October 28, 2011, 12:54:26 PM »

I think Tacopino is in charge, he retained her services, and he terminated her services,IMO.  Most defense attorneys I've seen interviewed have said they would not allow their clients to talk to police at all.  Maybe Short arranged these interviews without consulting Tacopino and once he found out about it, he had her cancel them.  Then he cancelled her.  I don't know, of course.  Just seems logical to me. I do think that Bradley and Irwin would follow Tacopino's advice, though, since he is well-known. That doesn't mean he's a good attorney.  Baez is now well-known now and look at him.
Not that it matters what I'd like to know, but I would like to know who financed the reward and big-shot lawyer. And why?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: October 28, 2011, 12:54:37 PM »

Can investigators determine the location that the call originated?

Janet

Oh, you know that they can and probably already have.

Thanks KittyMom

I want to believe that investigators are behind the scenes connecting the dots and ... arrests in the Lisa Irwin case are just around the corner.

Janet

_____

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: October 28, 2011, 12:56:00 PM »

Would anyone be surprised if Jose Baez showed up in this case?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tulips0312
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: October 28, 2011, 12:56:46 PM »

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Then why won`t you talk to us?

BRADLEY: Because we`re grieving.

GRIEVING???  How telling...

I don't know how to edit my post, but I wanted to add that I didn't think one grieved unless someone was gone forever or dead.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: October 28, 2011, 12:58:53 PM »

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Janet-  it doesn't matter anymore what Cyndy Short thinks, because she's no longer the Irwin's attorney.

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29612215/detail.html
Report: KC Attorney Forced Off Baby Lisa Case 
Interviews With Lisa's Siblings Also Canceled

October 28, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- ABC News is reporting that Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short is no longer representing the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

ABC News reported on Friday morning that Short was forced off the case overnight. No other details were released.

News of Short's firing came hours after Joe Tacopina, the New York attorney representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, abruptly canceled an interview that was supposed to take place with baby Lisa's siblings. The two boys were scheduled to be interviewed by a child expert on Friday. Deborah Bradley has said the boys were inside the home the night baby Lisa disappeared.

Tacopina said he would call police next week and reschedule the interview.

Now, since she's been kicked on the mouth by the NY Attorney, if I were her, I would drop a sketch, or a map, or notes from the case in front of the police captain (with a wink) and walk off.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: October 28, 2011, 12:59:00 PM »

So then if this phone call is legit (and it appears so since LE questioned her 4 times) then WHO lied about the phones not being in service?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: October 28, 2011, 01:00:03 PM »

Not in the least.  Unless he stays wrapped up in Aruba.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #199 on: October 28, 2011, 01:00:25 PM »

Shut yer mouth!  Don't even think it.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.