March 28, 2024, 12:14:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458943 times)
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: October 28, 2011, 08:01:18 PM »

My two cents on putting a chip in children.  I for one would consider it for my own.   But I do not think it would be helpful if the child is taken by a parent or someone in the know.   The person would need to do something horrendous to get rid of the chip.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: October 28, 2011, 08:17:09 PM »

Having children or pet GPS can be a good thing for most cases.

But, those of us who watch wicked programs, like "Fringe", know that the implants can be removed surgically if suspected.

Sad thought, but these animals can think of just about everything in committing crimes.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: October 28, 2011, 08:22:17 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted ....
 ::snipping2::
 Sources inside the investigation have confirmed to www.blinkoncrime.com that Wright has an association with an extended member of the family, but to their knowledge has never met Deborah, Jeremy, or the couples children

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/10/28/lisa-irwin-missing-cell-phone-call-made-from-moms-phone-at-230-am-taco-quotes-donald-trump-kids-under-subpoena/

Sooooo she DOES know someone in the family !

Thanks Blink

Interesting!!!

Okay...so now the ex-BF may be important here.  And was ex-BF not yet an 'ex' the night Lisa disappeared...And did BF take a phone call that night on the girlfriends phone?
I think they broke up around the 23rd of October,IIRC.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: October 28, 2011, 08:24:07 PM »

Would anyone be surprised if Jose Baez showed up in this case?

No.    But seriously doubt he has a license to practice law in Missouri.

Hi Ono--I didn't really mean that as a serious question, but in fact some states have reciprocity for those licensed in another state.  I was just being silly but don't tell one of the mods.

I know, BB --- I thought what you said  was funny ...  [ am Southern -- we don't take things literally. ]

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #284 on: October 28, 2011, 08:28:59 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/HouseOfStyleMagazine?sk=info

http://houseofstylemag.com/
 Megan W. is (reportly) affiliated with the house of style magazine...(this is what) I found in gleaning

IDK if this is the MW or not.
Could the pink hair have something to do with October being Breast Cancer Awareness month and not necessarily 'style'. 

A noble thought, Kitty Mom.

I know I'm probably wrong, but I want to be positive.   cat

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: October 28, 2011, 08:29:04 PM »

According to comments in this message board this afternoon, the relative of Ms. Wright who has a connection to the Irwins is supposed to be Ms. Wright's ex's father. He is Jeremy Irwin's boss.

So, it's Ms. Wright's ex common-law father-in-law, or something close if she wasn't married and they were bf/gf.

Long shot, but would explain a lot since Jeremy's boss would know his schedule, maybe?

I'm speaking out of my butt, cause this is unconfirmed.

KMBC says, Tacopina may be returning to Kansas City.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: October 28, 2011, 08:29:52 PM »

kmbc KMBC
NY Consultant May Return To KC To Help In Irwin Case: KMBC's Peggy Breit reports on the dismissal of the Kansas ... bit.ly/uUaCcn
21 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/kmbc

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: October 28, 2011, 08:31:49 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29619617/detail.html
NY Consultant May Return To KC To Help In Irwin Case
POSTED: 6:30 pm CDT October 28, 2011
UPDATED: 6:32 pm CDT October 28, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29619617/detail.html#ixzz1c7sDpVO2

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: October 28, 2011, 08:34:23 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/HouseOfStyleMagazine?sk=info

http://houseofstylemag.com/
 Megan W. is (reportly) affiliated with the house of style magazine...(this is what) I found in gleaning

IDK if this is the MW or not.
Could the pink hair have something to do with October being Breast Cancer Awareness month and not necessarily 'style'. 

A noble thought, Kitty Mom.

I know I'm probably wrong, but I want to be positive.   cat
Be positive for both of us,I am all out of positive in this case........

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: October 28, 2011, 09:12:51 PM »

God this is getting confusing to me...hehehe.
The cell phone gal is a real hoot....

Is anyone going to up date the who's who thread?  Maybe with a map of where they live, so we can refer back to it???? an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: October 28, 2011, 09:17:29 PM »

MHO..All these people now being added to the mix, ex boyfriends, bosses semi daughter's  in law..however you want to phrase it..are all red herrings.

I do believe that something happened to baby Lisa in the home that night while only her mother and step brothers were present.  Since everything seemed fine at 10:30 when Debbie claims to have gone to bed herself..then that only leaves two options ..a stranger abduction..or Debbie is lying and the baby was already dead.

Sorry..I can't get around Debbie's story it is too pat..and now these other people thrown in..I just think that the baby died due to illness or over medication or over punishment for not sleeping and being fussy.  Debbie was drunk, didn't mean for that to happen ..and the rest takes it's course.  Maybe she called a friend to help ..maybe that call was to set up an excuse ..and set the friend up..who knows. 

What I do think is this baby is not with us anylonger..and Debbie knows what happened and what transpired after..they need to use a truth serium on her..lie detector test need to go..the technology is old and flawed..truth seriums work every time..too bad the government won't approve them for LE..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #291 on: October 28, 2011, 09:27:29 PM »

MHO..All these people now being added to the mix, ex boyfriends, bosses semi daughter's  in law..however you want to phrase it..are all red herrings.

I do believe that something happened to baby Lisa in the home that night while only her mother and step brothers were present.  Since everything seemed fine at 10:30 when Debbie claims to have gone to bed herself..then that only leaves two options ..a stranger abduction..or Debbie is lying and the baby was already dead.

Sorry..I can't get around Debbie's story it is too pat..and now these other people thrown in..I just think that the baby died due to illness or over medication or over punishment for not sleeping and being fussy.  Debbie was drunk, didn't mean for that to happen ..and the rest takes it's course.  Maybe she called a friend to help ..maybe that call was to set up an excuse ..and set the friend up..who knows. 

What I do think is this baby is not with us anylonger..and Debbie knows what happened and what transpired after..they need to use a truth serium on her..lie detector test need to go..the technology is old and flawed..truth seriums work every time..too bad the government won't approve them for LE..

And I feel like DB is a no soul loser like CA ... 

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: October 28, 2011, 09:33:12 PM »

Do we know if JI was working by himself that night?  Never heard.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #293 on: October 28, 2011, 09:35:55 PM »

I am all for waterboarding at this point

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: October 28, 2011, 09:44:25 PM »

I am all for waterboarding at this point

Just let Debbie in a room with Tamikosmom for 15 minutes and the the truth will be forthcoming.  Ask my eldest son about his mother's interrogation techniques when was a teenager ... a teenager who humbled his parents.  It wasn't truth serium.  There was no physical torture.  It was THE LOOK that worked every time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: October 28, 2011, 09:45:42 PM »

Good Night Monkeys ... Monkeys who care.

Janet
6:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: October 28, 2011, 09:55:53 PM »

After viewing video's this is what I am coming up for the layout of the home.

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: October 28, 2011, 09:59:02 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15902698/tina-porter-turned-away-in-efforts-to-assist-baby-lisas-parents

Tina Porter turned away in efforts to assist baby Lisa's parents

Tina Porter's attempts to speak with the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin were rebuffed Friday night.

Porter went to the home where Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin are staying in an attempt to offer her insight and assistance.

Porter was told to speak to an attorney for Irwin and Bradley about her desire to offer assistance. Porter left the home but then went back up to determine which attorney she should contact.

The police were then called. Porter had left the neighborhood by the time officers arrived, but Porter was outraged Friday night.

Call the cops because a Lady wants to help you but don't talk to the cops about finding your baby.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: October 28, 2011, 10:00:03 PM »

somebody is about to get burried in  this investigation, seems like DB thought she was smart but in  reality, mistakes were made and now something is about to go down, thats why, IMO they arent giving interviews and they wont let the kids either, they know LE knows something, and you can bet its a lot more then we do, I believe within the next few days we will somebody take a ride in the backseat......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #299 on: October 28, 2011, 10:00:43 PM »

After viewing video's this is what I am coming up for the layout of the home.

So they came in the computer room and turned all the lights on - stole the baby and 3 cell phones... r i g h t

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.