March 28, 2024, 11:26:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458940 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: October 28, 2011, 11:32:14 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29621147/detail.html
Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisa’s Family Leaves
Stay With KMBC.com For Baby Lisa Updates

POSTED: 10:16 pm CDT October 28, 2011

Stanton returned to the home on North Walrond Ave. just before 10 p.m. Shortly after arriving he left with the family in a convoy of at least four vehicles.

Their destination was not know.

Stanton's appearance came hours after Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short confirmed that she was no longer representing baby Lisa's parents. It appeared their only representation was Joe Tacopina out of New York.

Stay with KMBC 9 News for updates.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29621147/detail.html#ixzz1c8bqjasm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: October 28, 2011, 11:32:35 PM »

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Moments after private investigator Bill Stanton returned to Kansas City to see the family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, the family left a relative’s home in a convoy of vehicles with Stanton.

Stanton returned to the home on North Walrond Ave. just before 10 p.m. Shortly after arriving he left with the family in a convoy of at least four vehicles.

continued..

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29621147/detail.html#ixzz1c8bprK8g
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: October 28, 2011, 11:35:11 PM »

I wish the parents would come clean with LE if it was an accident. No need to waste resources that can be used to help other people, if there is no need for it.

Though, anything that happened to Lisa may be the result of negligence or abuse and they can loose custody of the other two.

Maybe that is what's keeping them from talking.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: October 28, 2011, 11:39:01 PM »

I wish the parents would come clean with LE if it was an accident. No need to waste resources that can be used to help other people, if there is no need for it.

Though, anything that happened to Lisa may be the result of negligence or abuse and they can loose custody of the other two.

Maybe that is what's keeping them from talking.

that and the jail time they are about to do...imo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: October 28, 2011, 11:41:52 PM »

woodsiecam Woodsie
Bill Stanton had been helping the family load pillows and blankets into the #LisaIrwin family van before the caravan took off #BabyLisa
1 minute ago

http://twitter.com/#!/woodsiecam

Blankets and pillows? For a long road trip or maybe an RV or boat? Motels have those things.

Could something have happened in family dynamics where they are staying? Way too much info coming out at once. I wouldn't want them there, in my house.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: October 28, 2011, 11:43:26 PM »

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Moments after private investigator Bill Stanton returned to Kansas City to see the family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, the family left a relative’s home in a convoy of vehicles with Stanton.

continued..

ARE THE BOYS WITH THEM?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: October 28, 2011, 11:44:58 PM »

After viewing video's this is what I am coming up for the layout of the home.

Jerseygirl345  i found this one,i dont know for sure if its right,looks pretty much like yours

http://media.photobucket.com/image/lisa%20irwin%20home/zed0101/lisa_floorplan_final.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: October 28, 2011, 11:45:21 PM »

::snipping2::

Police asked FOX 4 crews what happened and they told them that Porter had left after trying two time to speak with the family. After the porch light was turned off on her, she was discouraged from any more attempts.

Police then left and shortly after, family consultant Bill Stanton Showed up. A few minutes later he and others packed up a minivan. Once that was done, Jeremy Irwin, Deborah Bradley, their two boys and other family members left in a caravan to an unknown location.

And that's how day 25 ended, and still no sign of baby Lisa.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: October 28, 2011, 11:46:27 PM »

Police asked FOX 4 crews what happened and they told them that Porter had left after trying two time to speak with the family. After the porch light was turned off on her, she was discouraged from any more attempts.

Police then left and shortly after, family consultant Bill Stanton Showed up. A few minutes later he and others packed up a minivan. Once that was done, Jeremy Irwin, Deborah Bradley, their two boys and other family members left in a caravan to an unknown location.

Osppps forgot link..

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-baby-lisas-parents-call-cops-on-tina-porter-take-off-with-bill-stanton-20111028,0,1271688.story
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: October 28, 2011, 11:47:06 PM »

continued..

ARE THE BOYS WITH THEM?

i was afraid that would happen,just like josh powell,get the out of dodge

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: October 28, 2011, 11:47:36 PM »

continued..

ARE THE BOYS WITH THEM?
yes......they are just running scared, something is about to come down here soon........and it must have something to do with the breakin  news today about the cell phone call......they know they have been found out.....imo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: October 28, 2011, 11:49:51 PM »

After viewing video's this is what I am coming up for the layout of the home.

Jerseygirl345  i found this one,i dont know for sure if its right,looks pretty much like yours

http://media.photobucket.com/image/lisa%20irwin%20home/zed0101/lisa_floorplan_final.jpg

As far as I could see there was no bathroom in between Parents an baby Lisa's room..
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: October 28, 2011, 11:50:04 PM »

Osppps forgot link..

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-baby-lisas-parents-call-cops-on-tina-porter-take-off-with-bill-stanton-20111028,0,1271688.story
[/quote

Okay, the family of four plus other family members [note: plural]
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: October 28, 2011, 11:51:48 PM »

IMO, pillows and blankets for a road trip to the lake where they will be housed by a national network and be paid for an interview. 

Turning Tina Porter away like that is contemptible, to call the police on her is abhorrent and all but screams guilt.  It's the Anthony clan all over again only this one seems more prepared.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: October 28, 2011, 11:52:27 PM »

I am so sad right now for those little boys.  Their little worlds are about to be turned upside down.  Just breaks my heart. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: October 28, 2011, 11:57:31 PM »

I am so sad right now for those little boys.  Their little worlds are about to be turned upside down.  Just breaks my heart. 

I agree..
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: October 28, 2011, 11:58:52 PM »

And who can they go to for comfort if their own mother REFUSES to talk to them about it. Surely they have fears and questions.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: October 29, 2011, 12:04:44 AM »

when i read this morn about the boys interview cancelled, i just knew the irwins
would prob leave,didnt think they would till sat. or sun.,guess the phone cal news
moved up the trip,what a shame,i feel so bad for the boys

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #338 on: October 29, 2011, 12:06:33 AM »

MHO..All these people now being added to the mix, ex boyfriends, bosses semi daughter's  in law..however you want to phrase it..are all red herrings.

I do believe that something happened to baby Lisa in the home that night while only her mother and step brothers were present.  Since everything seemed fine at 10:30 when Debbie claims to have gone to bed herself..then that only leaves two options ..a stranger abduction..or Debbie is lying and the baby was already dead.

Sorry..I can't get around Debbie's story it is too pat..and now these other people thrown in..I just think that the baby died due to illness or over medication or over punishment for not sleeping and being fussy.  Debbie was drunk, didn't mean for that to happen ..and the rest takes it's course.  Maybe she called a friend to help ..maybe that call was to set up an excuse ..and set the friend up..who knows. 

What I do think is this baby is not with us anylonger..and Debbie knows what happened and what transpired after..they need to use a truth serium on her..lie detector test need to go..the technology is old and flawed..truth seriums work every time..too bad the government won't approve them for LE..

I am all for waterboarding at this point

Just let Debbie in a room with Tamikosmom for 15 minutes and the the truth will be forthcoming.  Ask my eldest son about his mother's interrogation techniques when was a teenager ... a teenager who humbled his parents.  It wasn't truth serium.  There was no physical torture.  It was THE LOOK that worked every time.

Janet
Monkey Devil!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #339 on: October 29, 2011, 12:08:56 AM »

I really thought the Anthony family was the oddest things I'd ever seen.  I'm really afraid they were just the tip of the iceberg. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.