March 29, 2024, 12:22:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 459020 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #340 on: October 29, 2011, 12:10:22 AM »

I am mad as he77 and heartbroken for Tina Porter....here is the vid of the crap that went down today, I so wanna bit@ch slap the egg/sperm donor

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-baby-lisas-parents-call-cops-on-tina-porter-take-off-with-bill-stanton-20111028,0,1271688.story

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: October 29, 2011, 12:13:03 AM »

IMO, pillows and blankets for a road trip to the lake where they will be housed by a national network and be paid for an interview. 

Turning Tina Porter away like that is contemptible, to call the police on her is abhorrent and all but screams guilt.  It's the Anthony clan all over again only this one seems more prepared.

I thought it might be to catch a red eye for a National (pay me $$$$$$$ for pictures of my child I refuse to call by name ) interview also. Do we have a bitch slapping monkey....pls

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #342 on: October 29, 2011, 12:15:19 AM »

Not defending the family, but is it possible that they had no clue who she was?  Did she identify herself as being the mother of missing/murdered children?  Had someone in the home invited her to stop by? 

I think she and the atty that was interviewed had solid points.  This family is not endearing themselves to the community at all.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: October 29, 2011, 12:17:23 AM »

IMO, pillows and blankets for a road trip to the lake where they will be housed by a national network and be paid for an interview. 

Turning Tina Porter away like that is contemptible, to call the police on her is abhorrent and all but screams guilt.  It's the Anthony clan all over again only this one seems more prepared.

I thought it might be to catch a red eye for a National (pay me $$$$$$$ for pictures of my child I refuse to call by name ) interview also. Do we have a bitch slapping monkey....pls
A red eye is also a good thought, the downtown airport is a short drive if they're taking a private plane.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #344 on: October 29, 2011, 12:17:47 AM »

At the very least those little boys needs someone to talk to that can help with deal with the unknown and the fears that have.  Can you imagine being that young in this mess?  They probably think some bad guy is going to come in the night and take them away.  Those parents should be seeking counseling for the boys.  Common sense tells you that. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: October 29, 2011, 12:22:01 AM »

At the very least those little boys needs someone to talk to that can help with deal with the unknown and the fears that have.  Can you imagine being that young in this mess?  They probably think some bad guy is going to come in the night and take them away.  Those parents should be seeking counseling for the boys.  Common sense tells you that. 

I have a 7 yr old and this is exactly what he would be thinking.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: October 29, 2011, 12:22:42 AM »

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: October 29, 2011, 12:25:23 AM »

Not defending the family, but is it possible that they had no clue who she was?  Did she identify herself as being the mother of missing/murdered children?  Had someone in the home invited her to stop by? 

I think she and the atty that was interviewed had solid points.  This family is not endearing themselves to the community at all.
There is very little, if any, community support for them.  In fact, I about hit a curb when tacky joe was here and one of the local radio guys called him a scumbag lawyer on air.  There wasn't much sympathy for them beyond the first few days and it got even worse when tacky joe and wild bill hit town and tried to play king.  Even people I was certain would take a wait and see attitude believe DB is guilty of killing Baby Lisa, the only question is intentionally or accidentally.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: October 29, 2011, 12:26:54 AM »

I dont know for a fact but I can bet you she did introduce herself and what had happened to her children, after all she knows all about what goes on during this kind of investigation and so she most certainly let them know she was there because of her story....These people are just jackasses and they know something is about to happen and it aint gonna be good for them. I wish LE would Hurry up and make their move, poor baby Lisa, once again the missing baby is being pushed to the side because of the actions of these parents......makes me sick!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: October 29, 2011, 12:28:03 AM »

There is very little, if any, community support for them.  In fact, I about hit a curb when tacky joe was here and one of the local radio guys called him a scumbag lawyer on air.  There wasn't much sympathy for them beyond the first few days and it got even worse when tacky joe and wild bill hit town and tried to play king.  Even people I was certain would take a wait and see attitude believe DB is guilty of killing Baby Lisa, the only question is intentionally or accidentally.

Not surprising....the first interview a red flag flew up in my face. I had no idea you were local...I can't imagine having Tacop@nis in my area, I would have to stay away from him, brakes on my car ar bad IYKWIM.

[
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: October 29, 2011, 12:38:43 AM »

Not surprising....the first interview a red flag flew up in my face. I had no idea you were local...I can't imagine having Tacop@nis in my area, I would have to stay away from him, brakes on my car ar bad IYKWIM.
I know exactly WYM.  He knows it now too, I have a sneaking suspicion that he ran out of town so quickly the first time because LE let him know who was boss 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: October 29, 2011, 12:50:59 AM »

kansas city kansas is 10m from the irwin home and there are plenty of small airports
for private planes
http://g.co/maps/5qkn2

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: October 29, 2011, 12:54:16 AM »

kcpoliceKansas City Police

We have cleared 934 tips and leads in the Lisa Irwin case. We have received 1059.

11 hours ago
http://twitter.com/#!/kcpolice

Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #353 on: October 29, 2011, 03:01:33 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45014011#45014011

GOOD VIDEO that takes viewer inside the Irwin home, shows where cell phones were said to
have been
and fingerprinting and black plastic with duct tape on Baby Lisa's bedroom window.
And box of wine Deborah drank from, woman witness that saw a man with baby at 12:15 a.m.

Hi Kermit - I would REALLY appreciate it if you hear anything more about that black plastic that you'd let us (me) know.  I'm coming undone (well not really) trying to find out if that garbage bag was duct taped up there when the police first arrived - or - if they put it up or media put it up for some reason.  Thank you so much in advance!

Smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #354 on: October 29, 2011, 07:56:26 AM »

Live Wire: Search Continues For Missing 11-Month Old LIVE Continuous updates on the search for Lisa Irwin

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cAeit8ou

Moments after private investigator Bill Stanton returned to Kansas City to see the family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, the family left a relative’s home in a convoy of vehicles with Stanton

Stanton returned to the home on North Walrond Ave. just before 10 p.m.  Shortly after arriving he left with the family in a convoy of at least four vehicles.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cAeft9cl

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cAeZtQFv
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1393&sid=ed49ad011c2c511da4f65d5b361357dc&start=700

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #355 on: October 29, 2011, 09:23:52 AM »

The part that confirms for me that something happened to Lisa that the parents know about is this turning away of Tina Porter. When I lost my son, I sought out other people that knew what I was feeling. Most people do seek out people that know their feelings. The fact that the family will not talk to someone that knows what it is like to be missing a child without knowing what happened, makes me think they do not feel a kinship with her. MOO.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: October 29, 2011, 09:25:54 AM »

The part that confirms for me that something happened to Lisa that the parents know about is this turning away of Tina Porter. When I lost my son, I sought out other people that knew what I was feeling. Most people do seek out people that know their feelings. The fact that the family will not talk to someone that knows what it is like to be missing a child without knowing what happened, makes me think they do not feel a kinship with her. MOO.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: October 29, 2011, 09:33:43 AM »

Same here. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: October 29, 2011, 09:44:20 AM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/news/baby-lisa%27s-parents-call-police-on-visitor-dpgonc-km-20111029_15703735
Baby Lisa's Parents Call Police On Visitor
Updated: Saturday, 29 Oct 2011, 9:12 AM EDT
Published : Saturday, 29 Oct 2011, 9:12 AM ED
T
 ::snipping2::
Tina Porter, whose own children were missing for three years, twice knocked on Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's door Friday, but was denied entry and told to contact the couple through its legal team.

"I said, 'I'm Tina Porter, I want to speak to Jeremy and Deborah'," Porter told reporters, adding that she was told, "Well, you can go through their attorney."

Porter's children, Sam and Lindsey, disappeared in 2004. Her ex-husband eventually confessed to killing the kids.

After her offer to help was rejected, Porter warned Lisa Irwin's parents they risk alienating the community following their daughter's Oct. 4 disappearance from her crib.

"When this is all over and said and done, and whatever happens with Lisa, if they expect the community to wrap their arms around them, I think they got another thing coming," she said.

Officers briefly attended the property after a call from Bradley and Irwin.

The family's consultant, former New York City police officer Bill Stanton, later whisked the family away to an unknown location in a minivan.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: October 29, 2011, 09:54:25 AM »

I wish we would hurry and hear something about their location, it would make me feel alot better if I knew LE knew where they went to or the media or someone....this is makin me crazy, I know LE has to wait till al their ducks are in a row to move forward I just feel like something is up with DB and they need to go ahead and do whatever they are planning...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.