March 28, 2024, 06:20:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458907 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: October 29, 2011, 04:07:58 PM »

http://www.weather.com/

I have no clue, where (if anywhere) the (reported) four vehicle's went.  It would not be driving to NYC, in a storm.
Flying?   
My guess is The Lake of the Ozarks or Florida.  It would almost have to be somewhere rather secluded or word would be out by now.

Thank-you yuknow,  I did not think, the family is keeping a low profile, a secluded area would be the choice.
The kids could be home schooled on the computer.  Today, kids do not need to physically be in a classroom Sad

Im in Florida and if I se them I will let yall know...lol...but seriously, I dont think they would be allowed to leave the state without LE being aware of it!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #421 on: October 29, 2011, 04:10:43 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/baby-lisa-public-asks-hard-questions-asks-why-won-t-parents-talk-to-police

Baby Lisa: Public asks hard questions, asks why won't parents talk to police?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #422 on: October 29, 2011, 04:12:22 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/10/why-jeremy-irwin-refuses-to-be.html

The one comment:
Nancy Grace said that a Grand Jury can compel the boys to talk to LE. That should be done--

I did not hear NG mention the above comment. Could this could be the reason, for the great escape, taking those poor children
out in the dark of night?  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: October 29, 2011, 04:19:21 PM »

Seahorse I think you already have the only Jerry.  Do you recall Mike's dad's first name? 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: October 29, 2011, 04:23:27 PM »

http://www.weather.com/

I have no clue, where (if anywhere) the (reported) four vehicle's went.  It would not be driving to NYC, in a storm.
Flying?   
My guess is The Lake of the Ozarks or Florida.  It would almost have to be somewhere rather secluded or word would be out by now.

Thank-you yuknow,  I did not think, the family is keeping a low profile, a secluded area would be the choice.
The kids could be home schooled on the computer.  Today, kids do not need to physically be in a classroom Sad

Im in Florida and if I se them I will let yall know...lol...but seriously, I dont think they would be allowed to leave the state without LE being aware of it!
LE might be aware of it, but I don't think there is any requirement for them to remain in the state at this point.  I doubt they would obey LE anyway.  I got to thinking and Orlando would be perfect for them to hide, with other people I doubt the boys would be easy to recognize in public.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: October 29, 2011, 04:57:07 PM »

When is the Grand Jury in relation to the Lisa Irwin case suppose to convene?

Grand Jury Witnesses?

1.  Mother Debra Bradley = 10:30 PM - 04:00 AM
2.  Father Jeremy Bradley = 12:15 AM - 04:00 AM
3.  Neighbour Witness Maria - 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
4.  Neighbour Witness Lisa - 12:15 AM
5.  Motorcyclist Witness Mike Thompson - 04:00 AM
6.  Cell Call Recipient Megan Wright - 02:40 AM

Janet

+++++

Clay Co. subpoenas NBC Action News footage in Irwin case
Posted: 10/10/2011

<snipped>

KANSAS CITY, Mo.- Early Monday evening NBC Action News received a grand jury subpoena in relation to the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin search.

The Clay County Prosecutor's Office is asking for specific footage.

The office has requested any raw video of any interviews given by family, friends of family and neighbors regarding the missing girl.

Other media outlets have also been served including CNN.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/clay-co.-subpoenas-nbc-action-news-footage-in-irwin-case

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: October 29, 2011, 05:07:22 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2011/10/29/dr-lillian-glass-weighs-in-on-the-baby-lisa-case/
 ::snipping2::

2.The lack of cooperation with law enforcement or the on and off cooperation with law enforcement is another signal. When someone has nothing to hide, they tell ALL and they do EVERYTHING to help law enforcement help them.  No matter .how tough the police get with them, they always cooperate if they have nothing to hide.

3.Another pattern is when a story ill. She changed. Debbie Bradley changed her story and that is a huge sign something foul must have happened.

4. The justification syndrome is another tell. Admitting she as drunk helps appease her guilt and may justify her actions in her own distorted mind as she may  think ”Well I was drunk- so I am not responsible if anything happened to the baby.”

5. The Adding Clue Syndrome. Debbie maintained all along that three cell phones were taken along with baby Lisa. When someone is trying to create an alibi and take the onus off of themselves  they will  often give out additional information in an attempt to distract.

First of all who would kidnap a child and take not one , not two, but three cell phones? Were the cell phone sall in one neat place or did they have to go around the house to search for  them. If they went around the house searching or cell phones, wouldn’t she or the boys have heard this? The answer is obviously yes.

Debbie clearly did not think this all the way through when she mentioned the robbery of the  cell phones. Of course they went missing, She didn’t want any evidence on them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #427 on: October 29, 2011, 05:12:06 PM »

Seahorse I think you already have the only Jerry.  Do you recall Mike's dad's first name? 

Thank-you, Yuknomenot

You refreshened my memory bank Smile  I referred to SM "Who's Who", Trimm's, link to kmbc.com "Who's Who" 

http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/29518987/detail.html#ixzz1b9rxIezz

Mike Lerette?  Family spokesman?  Dad?  Hymmm..   I do not have conclusive name for his father, yet.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: October 29, 2011, 05:20:21 PM »

Thank-you, Yuknomenot

You refreshened my memory bank Smile  I referred to SM "Who's Who", Trimm's, link to kmbc.com "Who's Who" 

http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/29518987/detail.html#ixzz1b9rxIezz

Mike Lerette?  Family spokesman?  Dad?  Hymmm..   I do not have conclusive name for his father, yet.
OK, thanks, I was hoping.  I have been trying to backtrack a name thru Aunt Cindy but not having much success although I did come up with some other names.  And since they haven't been in the news I will not put them here, but I am sure you've seen them also.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: October 29, 2011, 05:29:34 PM »

Was just thinking, the only way I know how you can't trace where the cells phone are, is if they were put in water..

Why would you buy wine and not a cell phone card, with small children in the house?????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: October 29, 2011, 05:33:49 PM »

Was just thinking, the only way I know how you can't trace where the cells phone are, is if they were put in water..

Why would you buy wine and not a cell phone card, with small children in the house?????

Priorities. If you have a drinking problem your thinking isn't right.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #431 on: October 29, 2011, 06:34:01 PM »

For the same reason you'd drink 5 glasses of wine with small children in the house.  It's all about 'me time'. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: October 29, 2011, 07:11:40 PM »

When is the Grand Jury in relation to the Lisa Irwin case suppose to convene?

Grand Jury Witnesses?

1.  Mother Debra Bradley = 10:30 PM - 04:00 AM
2.  Father Jeremy Bradley = 12:15 AM - 04:00 AM
3.  Neighbour Witness Maria - 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
4.  Neighbour Witnesses Lisa and Husband - 12:15 AM
5.  Motorcyclist Witness Mike Thompson - 04:00 AM
6.  Cell Call Recipient Megan Wright - 02:40 AM

Janet

+++++

Clay Co. subpoenas NBC Action News footage in Irwin case
Posted: 10/10/2011

<snipped>

KANSAS CITY, Mo.- Early Monday evening NBC Action News received a grand jury subpoena in relation to the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin search.

The Clay County Prosecutor's Office is asking for specific footage.

The office has requested any raw video of any interviews given by family, friends of family and neighbors regarding the missing girl.

Other media outlets have also been served including CNN.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/clay-co.-subpoenas-nbc-action-news-footage-in-irwin-case

Bumped

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: October 29, 2011, 08:30:06 PM »

Maybe they have gone to Disney World to distract the children from the stress [ or something such as that ] ... Orlando ... because maybe they anticipate an arrest next week ???  Paid for by ???  Dr.Phil ???  ... or someone such as that.

" It' s deja vu all over again."  -- Yogi Berra
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: October 29, 2011, 08:31:10 PM »

Billboards Are An Useful Tool Against Crime
http://www.nbcactionnews.com

-------

Gone for the weekend.
http://www.abcnews.com

Notice that nobody is asking the kidnapper for Lisa's safe return anymore.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #435 on: October 29, 2011, 08:49:48 PM »

Maybe they have gone to Disney World to distract the children from the stress [ or something such as that ] ... Orlando ... because maybe they anticipate an arrest next week ???  Paid for by ???  Dr.Phil ???  ... or someone such as that.

Maybe Casey is meeting them at the airport to give the family a tour of Universal Studios where she works........ Monkey Devil!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: October 29, 2011, 08:51:37 PM »

Klassend is Deborah Bradley (Netz)'s biological father's name Tony Netz?

David Lee Netz Jr. is her dad

Thank you. I wasn't sure if it was a step father.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: October 29, 2011, 08:52:02 PM »

Maybe Casey is meeting them at the airport to give the family a tour of Universal Studios where she works........ Monkey Devil!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: October 29, 2011, 08:54:58 PM »

Is Aunt Cindy LeRette possibly related to Stephen Leverette? 

I noticed the spelling of Leverette in court documents, but the spelling is off from Cindy LeRette.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: October 29, 2011, 08:57:50 PM »

Good afternoon monkey;s,

Does anyone know where Jerry fits into the family tree?  TIA

Jerry Alan Netz

http://radaris.com/p/Anthony/Netz/MO/  (Jerry is listed as a relative)

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=Jerry+&qmi=A&qn=Netz+&qcs=independence%2C+MO&focusfirst=1

I need to connect the dot's:)

me too -

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.