March 28, 2024, 08:16:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458992 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #460 on: October 29, 2011, 09:53:04 PM »

Judge J: U still havent told me where you whisked them away.

Bill: They are not hiding.  It doesnt have anything to do with case. (family wear abouts)
Judge J: Do they know Megan?

Bill: She may know someone who is under this scope.

judge: will the children be interviewed?

Bill: That is a Tacopina question

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #461 on: October 29, 2011, 09:59:49 PM »

uhh...MW changed her profile picture.....

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles?sk=wall

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/260623_673452540_692108192_n.jpg

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: October 29, 2011, 10:11:30 PM »

Maybe they have gone to Disney World to distract the children from the stress [ or something such as that ] ... Orlando ... because maybe they anticipate an arrest next week ???  Paid for by ???  Dr.Phil ???  ... or someone such as that.

" It' s deja vu all over again."  -- Yogi Berra
Maybe Casey is meeting them at the airport to give the family a tour of Universal Studios where she works........ Monkey Devil!

CinCin is preparing chili by the quartload just in case they drop by.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #463 on: October 29, 2011, 10:14:45 PM »

cartfly

I do not get the FOX channel ... just CNN/HLN.  When choosing ... hubby and I played "Rock, Paper, Sissors" and ... I lost big time.  He got the both the History and Discovery channels.

Janet~ I think y'all need to have a rematch Smile

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: October 29, 2011, 10:15:53 PM »

I wonder if this is THE Megan Wright - from casenet
Is this Deb's cousin Steve?  He may be Megan's ex boyfriend.

LEVERETTE , STEVEN L JR , Petitioner Acting Pro Se          
5234 GARFIELD AVE
KANSAS CITY, MO 64130

Year of Birth: 1983       

WRIGHT , MEGAN R , Respondent          
7022 WOODSON
KANSAS CITY, MO 64133
Megan's address here is Raytown which is where it appears Aunt Cindy LeRette lives.  Here's a google map http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6107+northern+ave&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87c0e3b9681bb215:0x7225d31ceda58e97,6107+Northern+Ave,+Raytown,+MO+64133&gl=us&ei=jbGsTq6cDbODsAKHs6iGDw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ8gEwAA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: October 29, 2011, 10:21:22 PM »

cartfly

I do not get the FOX channel ... just CNN/HLN.  When choosing ... hubby and I played "Rock, Paper, Sissors" and ... I lost big time.  He got the both the History and Discovery channels.

Janet~ I think y'all need to have a rematch Smile

I was a graceful loser but ... I had a method in my madness. My thought process was ... when this guy is watching his History and Discovery Channels ... I can be on the computer guilt free.

Again ... thanks for the updates of tonights interview.  Lots of food for thought.  I will post my two bits later.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: October 29, 2011, 10:24:34 PM »

One thing I found curiously interesting is Judge Jeanine did not mention the dogs' hitting on decomposition in the bedroom -- even when Dr. Wecht was asked what his opinion was and he stated there was no evidence the baby was harmed - so it must have been a kidnapping.   Omitting that was interesting.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: October 29, 2011, 10:25:08 PM »

Thank you for posting the action Cartfly!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: October 29, 2011, 10:36:40 PM »

Just the kind of gal you want to bring home to meet your family. cough
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: October 29, 2011, 10:49:48 PM »

Maybe they have gone to Disney World to distract the children from the stress [ or something such as that ] ... Orlando ... because maybe they anticipate an arrest next week ???  Paid for by ???  Dr.Phil ???  ... or someone such as that.

" It' s deja vu all over again."  -- Yogi Berra
Maybe Casey is meeting them at the airport to give the family a tour of Universal Studios where she works........ Monkey Devil!

CinCin is preparing chili by the quartload just in case they drop by.

If that happens they will all have "shizzel" by tomorrow!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #470 on: October 29, 2011, 10:51:44 PM »

YW,  an angelic monkey

There really wasn't any new information other than M. Wright being in the neighborhood close to the Irwin's house. It was also fun to see Judge Jeanine grill Mr Bill....he was a good sport though. I wish her show would provide transcripts so we could have an accurate record of what was said.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #471 on: October 29, 2011, 10:55:04 PM »

If my son came home with anyone resembling this, I believe I would have to call in reinforcements.......someone like Tamikosmom (Janet). 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: October 29, 2011, 10:59:24 PM »

YW,  an angelic monkey

There really wasn't any new information other than M. Wright being in the neighborhood close to the Irwin's house. It was also fun to see Judge Jeanine grill Mr Bill....he was a good sport though. I wish her show would provide transcripts so we could have an accurate record of what was said.

I wish her show provided transcripts too.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html
I see there are videos at this site, but no transcripts. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #473 on: October 29, 2011, 11:03:01 PM »

One thing I found curiously interesting is Judge Jeanine did not mention the dogs' hitting on decomposition in the bedroom -- even when Dr. Wecht was asked what his opinion was and he stated there was no evidence the baby was harmed - so it must have been a kidnapping.   Omitting that was interesting.
Thanks for bringing that up. That was the biggest news of the week. It is interesting that they did not speak a word about that and what it could mean. Do you think the dog hit on an item near the bed, like a blanket? The hit must not have been directly on the carpet or LE surely would have cut it out or hauled the whole thing out right? Could LE be waiting or testing something in relation to where the dog hit on decomp?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: October 29, 2011, 11:04:55 PM »

Have ya'll seen the poll at Justice with Judge Jeanine's Website?
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html

The Judge's Poll
Does postponing interviews with Lisa Irwin's brothers cast suspicion on family?
(You can vote yes, no or not sure)

View Results (Current)

The Judge's Poll

Does postponing interviews with Lisa Irwin's brothers cast suspicion on family?
Yes  75.9%  (63 votes) 

No  18.07%  (15 votes) 

not sure  6.02%  (5 votes) 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: October 29, 2011, 11:09:34 PM »

Lisa's little brothers have to be so confused and hurting.I feel so bad for them

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: October 29, 2011, 11:21:02 PM »

Lisa's little brothers have to be so confused and hurting.I feel so bad for them

I agree, cookie. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #477 on: October 29, 2011, 11:36:31 PM »

Was just thinking, the only way I know how you can't trace where the cells phone are, is if they were put in water..

Why would you buy wine and not a cell phone card, with small children in the house?????

For the same reason you'd drink 5 glasses of wine with small children in the house.  It's all about 'me time'. 

AND, I just don't understand why, after your child is "missing", you wouldn't be self blaming for the disappearance because you were out of it at the time she went missing. Something just is not right about that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: October 29, 2011, 11:42:52 PM »

If my son came home with anyone resembling this, I believe I would have to call in reinforcements.......someone like Tamikosmom (Janet). 

I don't think I would be much help.  Prior to high school graduation eldest son did bring home a "doozie" to me us.  As there were other issues of concern in regard to attitude ... we decided we would pick my battles.  We welcomed the love of his life with open arms but ... secretly prayed that the infactuation would pass.  It didn't and today that "doozie" is my wonderful DIL ... a great wife to our son and ... a great mother to  our two beautiful grandkids.  Somehow I believe if drugs do not enter the scenario these young people who do not want to conform do mature ... grow a brain and ... turn their lives around.

I believe that there is a Jeremy/Megan connection.  Could it be that Jeremy called Megan to pick him up following the 12:15 AM observation by the neighbor couple of a male with a baby in his arms and then three hours later drove him 3 miles away where he was observed by the motorcyclist?  In other words ... furthering an abduction fabrication/staging.

What time was the dumpster fire?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: October 29, 2011, 11:44:20 PM »

I wonder if this is THE Megan Wright - from casenet
Is this Deb's cousin Steve?  He may be Megan's ex boyfriend.

LEVERETTE , STEVEN L JR , Petitioner Acting Pro Se          
5234 GARFIELD AVE
KANSAS CITY, MO 64130

Year of Birth: 1983       

WRIGHT , MEGAN R , Respondent          
7022 WOODSON
KANSAS CITY, MO 64133
Megan's address here is Raytown which is where it appears Aunt Cindy LeRette lives.  Here's a google map http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6107+northern+ave&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87c0e3b9681bb215:0x7225d31ceda58e97,6107+Northern+Ave,+Raytown,+MO+64133&gl=us&ei=jbGsTq6cDbODsAKHs6iGDw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ8gEwAA

This was the first thought that came to mind after reading the website of the electrical business which employs Jeremy Irwin that someone posted here yesterday.

The Lerette and Leverette are spelled differently, so I assumed they are two different families.

There was rumor that the electrical company boss' son was the boyfriend of the red headed monster. Again, a rumor until confirmed.

The article in the message yesterday quoted Megan as saying that she and her ex boyfriend used to ride around in the area, not that they rode around in the area the night of the incident.

If the boss is related to the Lerettes, then there is no question. It's called inbreding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.