March 28, 2024, 08:35:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458923 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: October 29, 2011, 11:59:31 PM »

Has anyone heard or read of Bill Stanton doing any investigating?

Has he done interviews with witnesses? Has he been seen all over town doing research? Has he followed any leads from witnesses and done searches?

To me the only thing he seems to be doing is public relations - going on television talk show interviews not really answering questions, giving press releases of nothing...

He's earning his pay.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #481 on: October 30, 2011, 12:05:37 AM »

Judge jeanine replay on FOX now for those who may have gained control of the remote control from your hubby/children

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: October 30, 2011, 12:08:50 AM »

I wonder if this is THE Megan Wright - from casenet
Is this Deb's cousin Steve?  He may be Megan's ex boyfriend.

LEVERETTE , STEVEN L JR , Petitioner Acting Pro Se          
5234 GARFIELD AVE
KANSAS CITY, MO 64130

Year of Birth: 1983       

WRIGHT , MEGAN R , Respondent          
7022 WOODSON
KANSAS CITY, MO 64133
Megan's address here is Raytown which is where it appears Aunt Cindy LeRette lives.  Here's a google map http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6107+northern+ave&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87c0e3b9681bb215:0x7225d31ceda58e97,6107+Northern+Ave,+Raytown,+MO+64133&gl=us&ei=jbGsTq6cDbODsAKHs6iGDw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ8gEwAA

This was the first thought that came to mind after reading the website of the electrical business which employs Jeremy Irwin that someone posted here yesterday.

The Lerette and Leverette are spelled differently, so I assumed they are two different families.

There was rumor that the electrical company boss' son was the boyfriend of the red headed monster. Again, a rumor until confirmed.

The article in the message yesterday quoted Megan as saying that she and her ex boyfriend used to ride around in the area, not that they rode around in the area the night of the incident.

If the boss is related to the Lerettes, then there is no question. It's called inbreding.

Just remove the ve from Leverette. My family name was changed slightly years ago and some use the original spelling, some the newer version.  Also some pronounce it differently than others.  I imagine it might happen more often than we'd think.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: October 30, 2011, 12:14:16 AM »

Was just thinking, the only way I know how you can't trace where the cells phone are, is if they were put in water..

Why would you buy wine and not a cell phone card, with small children in the house?????

For the same reason you'd drink 5 glasses of wine with small children in the house.  It's all about 'me time'. 

AND, I just don't understand why, after your child is "missing", you wouldn't be self blaming for the disappearance because you were out of it at the time she went missing. Something just is not right about that.

Jmo
I don't think db was drunk.
How do we know db didn't go out after the kids were a sleep????

If clothes from db's house were indeed burned.  Who's/why?
Did Lisa's pajama's have blood on them?
I don't think Lisa went to bed with the cloths that db said.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: October 30, 2011, 12:17:24 AM »

When is the Grand Jury in relation to the Lisa Irwin case suppose to convene?

Grand Jury Witnesses?

1.  Mother Debra Bradley = 10:30 PM - 04:00 AM
2.  Father Jeremy Bradley = 12:15 AM - 04:00 AM
3.  Neighbour Witness Maria - 4:00 PM - 10:30 PM
4.  Neighbour Witnesses Lisa and Husband - 12:15 AM
5.  Cell Call Recipient Megan Wright - 02:40 AM
6.  Motorcyclist Witness Mike Thompson - 04:00 AM

Janet

+++++

Clay Co. subpoenas NBC Action News footage in Irwin case
Posted: 10/10/2011

<snipped>

KANSAS CITY, Mo.- Early Monday evening NBC Action News received a grand jury subpoena in relation to the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin search.

The Clay County Prosecutor's Office is asking for specific footage.

The office has requested any raw video of any interviews given by family, friends of family and neighbors regarding the missing girl.

Other media outlets have also been served including CNN.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/clay-co.-subpoenas-nbc-action-news-footage-in-irwin-case

(Continued)

7.  Baby Lisa's Brothers - 10:30 PM - 12:15 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #485 on: October 30, 2011, 12:18:53 AM »

If my son came home with anyone resembling this, I believe I would have to call in reinforcements.......someone like Tamikosmom (Janet). 

I don't think I would be much help.  Prior to high school graduation eldest son did bring home a "doozie" to me us.  As there were other issues of concern in regard to attitude ... we decided we would pick my battles.  We welcomed the love of his life with open arms but ... secretly prayed that the infactuation would pass.  It didn't and today that "doozie" is my wonderful DIL ... a great wife to our son and ... a great mother to  our two beautiful grandkids.  Somehow I believe if drugs do not enter the scenario these young people who do not want to conform do mature ... grow a brain and ... turn their lives around.

I believe that there is a Jeremy/Megan connection.  Could it be that Jeremy called Megan to pick him up following the 12:15 AM observation by the neighbor couple of a male with a baby in his arms and then three hours later drove him 3 miles away where he was observed by the motorcyclist?  In other words ... furthering an abduction fabrication/staging.

What time was the dumpster fire?

Janet

If I remember correctly the dumpster fire was around 2:30 ish, about the same time as the "alleged" cell phone call from one of the phones. I still do not know where the "rumor" of the cellphone text originated from. The actual call (not a text) is new to me and I believe it was said on Jeanine's show that the call to Megan was in the 2:30 ish range as well.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: October 30, 2011, 12:22:51 AM »

I believe that there is a Jeremy/Megan connection.  Could it be that Jeremy called Megan to pick him up following the 12:15 AM observation by the neighbor couple of a male with a baby in his arms and then three hours later drove him 3 miles away where he was observed by the motorcyclist?  In other words ... furthering an abduction fabrication/staging.

Janet

If I remember correctly the dumpster fire was around 2:30 ish, about the same time as the "alleged" cell phone call from one of the phones. I still do not know where the "rumor" of the cellphone text originated from. The actual call (not a text) is new to me and I believe it was said on Jeanine's show that the call to Megan was in the 2:30 ish range as well.

Thanks cartfly.

The 4:00 AM motorcyclist observation of a male carry a baby does not fit into a 2:30  dumpster fire timeline.

I hope the truth emerges.  I hope that justice prevails for baby Lisa.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: October 30, 2011, 12:23:29 AM »

Good Night All.

Janet
9:20 PM PT

_____

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: October 30, 2011, 12:24:23 AM »

If my son came home with anyone resembling this, I believe I would have to call in reinforcements.......someone like Tamikosmom (Janet). 

I don't think I would be much help.  Prior to high school graduation eldest son did bring home a "doozie" to me us.  As there were other issues of concern in regard to attitude ... we decided we would pick my battles.  We welcomed the love of his life with open arms but ... secretly prayed that the infactuation would pass.  It didn't and today that "doozie" is my wonderful DIL ... a great wife to our son and ... a great mother to  our two beautiful grandkids.  Somehow I believe if drugs do not enter the scenario these young people who do not want to conform do mature ... grow a brain and ... turn their lives around.

Janet

It was also rumored that the text message came from Deborah's brother's phone, saying "I'm ready when you are." Again, maybe just rumor, but many rumors are turning to be true lately.

About that picture, that girl is really smoking it in... thick white smoke...

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: October 30, 2011, 12:26:04 AM »

Good Night All.

Janet
9:20 PM PT

Niters, Ms. Mom.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #490 on: October 30, 2011, 12:35:42 AM »

I wonder if this is THE Megan Wright - from casenet
Is this Deb's cousin Steve?  He may be Megan's ex boyfriend.

LEVERETTE , STEVEN L JR , Petitioner Acting Pro Se          
5234 GARFIELD AVE
KANSAS CITY, MO 64130

Year of Birth: 1983       

WRIGHT , MEGAN R , Respondent          
7022 WOODSON
KANSAS CITY, MO 64133

There are several interesting charges there on case net from protection orders to dissolution with children. I think DB's cousin is Steve Netz unless I am confused again.

Earlier, a smarter monkey said this is JI's boss' son unless I misunderstood. (so there is a Steve Jr and Steve Sr)
I am still behind in catching up. Is this the connection Bill Stanton was implying that Megan has with the Irwin family? Didn't JI have the only working cell phone in his pocket that he borrowed from someone at work? Could it had been Steve L. Jr.'s phone?

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #491 on: October 30, 2011, 12:38:55 AM »

Sorry, I meant to include the case net link for gleaning:

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do?searchType=name

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #492 on: October 30, 2011, 12:43:51 AM »

Sweet dreams Janet~~

Your right about the rumors Itaryl Moosee! It is as if LE is dropping info to the public to elicit a response. (I have know idea if LE does this, but I do not recall so many rumors proving to be correct in a case before) coincidence?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: October 30, 2011, 04:16:59 AM »

Brenda K. Netz
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002296340511
married to David Netz Sr.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002804066081

Deborah Netz My beautiful MeMa! I love u!
August 18 at 8:12pm

(Deborah Netz is Deborah Bradley  Baby Lisa's mother)
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #494 on: October 30, 2011, 07:11:44 AM »

Question:  Do we have any report from the police, quote from the police that specifically states Deborah withheld information of her drinking the night of Lisa's disappearance from the police?  Or - did she keep this info from the media only - admitting to it only after the video of her buying wine was discovered?

???

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: October 30, 2011, 09:09:04 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/29/fbi-considers-juggalos-a-gang_n_1065110.html
FBI Considers Juggalos, Fans Of Insane Clown Posse, A Gang In Annual Report
First Posted: 10/29/11 12:20 PM ET Updated: 10/29/11 12:29 PM ET

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: October 30, 2011, 09:14:35 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15902780/day-26-thursday-will-mark-1-month-since-baby-was-last-seen
Day 26: Thursday will mark 1 month since baby was last seen

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: October 30, 2011, 09:34:04 AM »

I was thinking about all that's gone on in Lisa Irwin's case this past few days, including the firing of Cynthia Short as the Irwin's attorney and bringing on board Joe Tacopina, the cancellation of interviews with local news, the cancellation of the interviews & dna gathering from the two boys, Bill Stanton's appearance on Justice with Judge Jeanine last night and of course the Irwin family taking a break due to stress and leaving.

I think when Joe Tacopina came on board, the whole defense situation got a reassessment.  There was so much negative going on, I think that's why the Irwin's are out of the picture for a few days.  Perhaps a few days of speculation of where the family is located is better than all the negatives that were coming about this past week.  JMHO  I think Joe Tacopina, along with Bill Stanton and others are working on damage control.  I expect to see a lot more changes as the week progresses.  I just wonder if we'll see some arrests.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: October 30, 2011, 09:42:03 AM »

I'll be watching for for his tweets on the case tomorrow.

http://twitter.com/#!/heycameraman
Heycameraman HC
@
@kshbphotog ha! I'm off till Monday and will probably be back on the Irwin story. :/
9 hours ago

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: October 30, 2011, 10:06:03 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/29/fbi-considers-juggalos-a-gang_n_1065110.html
FBI Considers Juggalos, Fans Of Insane Clown Posse, A Gang In Annual Report
First Posted: 10/29/11 12:20 PM ET Updated: 10/29/11 12:29 PM ET

Scratching my head....... Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.