March 28, 2024, 07:49:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458989 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: October 31, 2011, 02:20:58 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/mystery-call-to-mom-s-missing-cellphone-night-baby-lisa-went-missing
Mystery call from mom’s missing cellphone night baby Lisa went missing
Isabelle Zehnder
, Missing Persons Examiner
October 29, 2011
 ::snipping2::
Hear what Megan said during a KMBC interview Friday:

“I received a phone call - well my phone did, the night that Baby Lisa went missing, apparently a 50-second phone call. I don’t know who answered it, what was said, or who was on the other end of the phone.”

Megan said that the night baby Lisa vanished she and her ex-boyfriend were in the neighborhood, but that she did not know the baby’s family and had not heard of the baby until she saw reports on the news.

Asked what she told police Megan said, “I told them I’d been through the neighborhood with my boyfriend, I’d been through there. I didn’t know the family, I didn’t recognize the pictures. I had never seen Baby Lisa until I saw a picture on the news.”

Megan doesn’t explain how, if she didn’t answer the call, her cellphone would have received a call, and how her cellphone managed to stay on the line for 50 seconds.

She doesn’t say she suspects someone stole her phone, or that someone had borrowed her phone that night. Just that the phone received a call.

Does the route from Megan's residence relate, in any way, to her needing to go down Lister, by DB and JI house? 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: October 31, 2011, 02:43:02 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/mystery-call-to-mom-s-missing-cellphone-night-baby-lisa-went-missing
Mystery call from mom’s missing cellphone night baby Lisa went missing
Isabelle Zehnder
, Missing Persons Examiner
October 29, 2011
Hear what Megan said during a KMBC interview Friday:

“I received a phone call - well my phone did, the night that Baby Lisa went missing, apparently a 50-second phone call. I don’t know who answered it, what was said, or who was on the other end of the phone.”

Megan said that the night baby Lisa vanished she and her ex-boyfriend were in the neighborhood, but that she did not know the baby’s family and had not heard of the baby until she saw reports on the news.

Asked what she told police Megan said, “I told them I’d been through the neighborhood with my boyfriend, I’d been through there. I didn’t know the family, I didn’t recognize the pictures. I had never seen Baby Lisa until I saw a picture on the news.”

Megan doesn’t explain how, if she didn’t answer the call, her cellphone would have received a call, and how her cellphone managed to stay on the line for 50 seconds.

She doesn’t say she suspects someone stole her phone, or that someone had borrowed her phone that night. Just that the phone received a call.

Does the route from Megan's residence relate, in any way, to her needing to go down Lister, by DB and JI house? 

So, either she answered her phone and is lying, or someone else answered her phone, or (and I am not sure about this, but I hope the police can tell) that it went to voicemail and someone from Lisa's phone's end left a 50 sec voicemail. There is no way the phone would have said it was for 50 seconds otherwise. A lot can be said in 50 seconds.

Also, I don't think it's a coincidence she and her boyfriend went through that neighborhood that nightm, unless, as Yoder is wondering, that was a common or necessary route for them.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: October 31, 2011, 02:43:10 PM »

Im wondering who Mike Thompson (motercycle guy at 4 am) picked from the photos?

http://news.yahoo.com/baby-lisa-irwin-case-huge-break-false-alarm-202200617.html

Thompson picked the man out from a series of six photos Monday.

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

StarMonkey

When the description that neighbor Lisa provides of 12:15 AM sighting is considered and ... then when the identification provided of motorcyclist Mike Thompson regarding the 4:00 AM sighting is considered ... could it be that the male carry the baby was Jeremy?

What was the actual time that Jeremy arrived home following neighbor Maria's departure.

Was Jeremy contacted by Debra after something bad happened to his daughter through an act of rage/frustration?  Could baby Lisa have been administered an overdose of medication?

Did Jeremy place himself in various locations in an attempt to further an abduction fabrication/staging?

Where does fit Megan Wright fit into the picture?

Janet

++++

Jeremy Irwin

12:15 AM

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We seen a gentleman walking up the street, carrying a baby.  He was wearing, like, a dark-colored pants and what we believe was a T-shirt.  He had the baby in his arms, and he had the baby`s head kind of like this.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

04:00 AM

Witnesses Claim They Saw Man Carrying Missing Baby Lisa
Updated: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:27 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 10:25 AM CDT

(NewsCore) - Three Kansas City residents said Friday that they saw a suspicious man walking the streets with an infant on the night that 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared.

Mike Thompson told ABC's "Good Morning America" that he was heading home on his motorcycle around 4:00am when he noticed the man, who was dressed in a T-shirt, on a street near Baby Lisa's home.

"[It was] 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees, the baby don't have a blanket or coat or nothin', and this guy's walking down the street," Thompson said. "I thought it was kind of weird."

Thompson claimed the infant -- who was only wearing a diaper -- resembled Baby Lisa and said that he would recognize the man if he saw him again.

He said he waited about a week to report the sighting to police because he did not immediately make the connection to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpps/news/baby-lisa-witnesses-speak-dpgonc-20111021-fc_15585422

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Re: Photo Lineup

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

HI Janet!  an angelic monkey

There alot of unanswered questions...

Mr Thompson NEVER said If the baby was ONLY in a diaper.
His sighting may be someone else as he never described the person to a "T"
Did neighbor Lisa Pick a photo out as well?
It could have been Jeremy at 12:15? We dont know his timeline and the 911 call has not been released.
Since he changed his story and the dispatcher said he 1st said the window was tampered with (not my babys missing) then said "I didnt witness anything"
who says that unless they are guilty!?

I also find it strange that Megan was in the neighborhood that night. Did Debbies phone call her or someone Megan knew stoled the phones (which I doubt)

Maybe Jeremys phone called Megan?

the dumpster fire had something to do with this I think IMO

the neighbor used to live there and they know people there..was it a drug deal gone bad?
Its all a mystery and LE probably knows more but cannot arrest anyone 
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: October 31, 2011, 02:48:43 PM »

Janet

I meant the neighbor drinking with Debbie seems to have lived in the townhomes where the fire was.

the area near the dumpster was searched 4 times.

the landfill was searched a dozen times. Blink said something from the landfill was found linked from the dumpster.a solvent was used and the fire was 3 ft high.
I wonder if they linked the solvent to Jeremys home? were the phones burned? where did they ping? so many questions...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: October 31, 2011, 02:57:54 PM »

HI Janet!  an angelic monkey

There alot of unanswered questions...

Mr Thompson NEVER said If the baby was ONLY in a diaper.

His sighting may be someone else as he never described the person to a "T"
Did neighbor Lisa Pick a photo out as well?
It could have been Jeremy at 12:15? We dont know his timeline and the 911 call has not been released.
Since he changed his story and the dispatcher said he 1st said the window was tampered with (not my babys missing) then said "I didnt witness anything"
who says that unless they are guilty!?

I also find it strange that Megan was in the neighborhood that night. Did Debbies phone call her or someone Megan knew stoled the phones (which I doubt)

Maybe Jeremys phone called Megan?

the dumpster fire had something to do with this I think IMO

the neighbor used to live there and they know people there..was it a drug deal gone bad?
Its all a mystery and LE probably knows more but cannot arrest anyone 

<snipped>

Thompson claimed the infant -- who was only wearing a diaper -- resembled Baby Lisa and said that he would recognize the man if he saw him again.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpps/news/baby-lisa-witnesses-speak-dpgonc-20111021-fc_15585422

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: October 31, 2011, 03:07:59 PM »

If Mike Thompson did not pick Jeremy Irwin from the photo lineup ... who was it?  Who other than Jeremy was questioned by investigators multiple times?

Janet

++++

Baby Lisa Witness Re-Interviewed Witness claims he saw a man walking with a baby the night Lisa Irwin vanished.
02:47 | 10/25/2011

Re: Photo Lineup

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/baby-lisa-police-interview-key-witness-14808369

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: October 31, 2011, 03:29:40 PM »

Here is a question I have used and the way it is worded is important.

No one likes to believe that they are unliked by others, but no one is liked well by everyone. Can you think of someone who might have bad feelings about you or any one in your family?

This is a cue question when alcohol abuse or drugs are involved in a case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: October 31, 2011, 03:30:01 PM »

12:15 AM

NANCY GRACE

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We seen a gentleman walking up the street, carrying a baby.  He was wearing, like, a dark-colored pants and what we believe was a T-shirt.  He had the baby in his arms, and he had the baby`s head kind of like this.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Mike Thompson told ABC's "Good Morning America" that he was heading home on his motorcycle around 4:00am when he noticed the man, who was dressed in a T-shirt, on a street near Baby Lisa's home.

_____

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: October 31, 2011, 03:45:41 PM »

Thanks Janet I didnt see that artical where he said only a diaper.
 So many articals most do not have enough info or the correct info.

so if it was Jeremy, maybe he was running from someone? in a fight w debbie he took the baby? what was he doing in 2 seperate locations?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #589 on: October 31, 2011, 03:52:18 PM »

Janet

I meant the neighbor drinking with Debbie seems to have lived in the townhomes where the fire was.

the landfill was searched a dozen times. Blink said something from the landfill was found linked from the dumpster.a solvent was used and the fire was 3 ft high.
I wonder if they linked the solvent to Jeremys home? were the phones burned? where did they ping? so many questions...

Sorry Starmonkey, I am not Janet but was a little confused about what you said about the neighbor. Are you saying the neighbor (the one with the daughter "Maria" that was at the house viewing a video with the Irwin boys) lived "at one time" in the townhomes where the dumpster fire was? The reason I ask is because I thought they lived right next door .

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: October 31, 2011, 04:11:00 PM »

Janet

Sorry Starmonkey, I am not Janet but was a little confused about what you said about the neighbor. Are you saying the neighbor (the one with the daughter "Maria" that was at the house viewing a video with the Irwin boys) lived "at one time" in the townhomes where the dumpster fire was? The reason I ask is because I thought they lived right next door .

there was a post here that showed James Brando her husband was listed there yes in those same townhomes. also there is a comment on his facebook about the women at the townhomes sent a message to them (debbie and jeremy) that the Moms at the townhomes are freaking out for them.that the FBI searched that posters house in the woods.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: October 31, 2011, 04:12:25 PM »

Thanks Janet I didnt see that artical where he said only a diaper.
 So many articals most do not have enough info or the correct info.

so if it was Jeremy, maybe he was running from someone? in a fight w debbie he took the baby? what was he doing in 2 seperate locations?

Could it be that Jeremy Irwin did not anticipate the questioning of his workplace alibi.

Janet

+++++

THE STAGING OF AN ALLEGED ABDUCTION?

StarMonkey

When the description that neighbor Lisa provides of 12:15 AM sighting is considered and ... then when the identification provided of motorcyclist Mike Thompson regarding the 4:00 AM sighting is considered ... could it be that the male carry the baby was Jeremy?

What was the actual time that Jeremy arrived home following neighbor Maria's departure.

Was Jeremy contacted by Debra after something bad happened to his daughter through an act of rage/frustration?  Could baby Lisa have been administered an overdose of medication?

Did Jeremy place himself in various locations in an attempt to further an abduction fabrication/staging?

Where does fit Megan Wright fit into the picture?

Janet

_____

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: October 31, 2011, 04:14:30 PM »

I also wanted to point out that I posted the wrong megan wrights myspace before. the correct Megan Wright is only 20 Underage.. hmmm

http://www.myspace.com/eyehaveanalteregoanditsme/blog

this megan wright went to benton high as well as the one on FB that is correct. I saw it on Justice for Lisa Irwins FB page

this megan has never been married so I am not sure if the tie to that electrician is correct ?
http://www.peekyou.com/megan_wright/4891914
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: October 31, 2011, 04:16:38 PM »

"Thank you Thank you, I'll be here all week" (LOL, have to laugh a little this case is so sad)
~
Great post Janet!
I agree if baby Lisa died in her own home that it was unintentional.

This Megan Wright thing scares me a bit. Judge Jenines show that "Megan" was seen near the Irwin's house several times the day after Lisa disappeared. Neighbors recognized her. Maybe this is why the grand jury wants raw footage. I thought I had it all figured out and now I am questioning myself again.....ugh

This is from a few pages back...trying to catch up.

Anyone remember seeing pink hair on any of the news/vigil footage?  She sure wouldn't be hard to miss....or forget.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: October 31, 2011, 04:29:43 PM »

Joe Tacopina told The Associated Press that Short's
comments Monday are a distraction from the search for the baby.

Tacopina says he asked Short to be his local counsel, but the
family later decided they didn't want her to be involved.

The family also issued a statement Monday saying Short's news
conference convinced them they were correct in their decision.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 3:05 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cOQdbXsH

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: October 31, 2011, 04:30:11 PM »

HLN saying HUGE new developement in the Lisa Irwin case

Debra Bradley had megan wright's phone number written on her hand

Megan's ex BF was "Jersey", John Tanko, broke up a few weeks before baby Lisa went missing

HLN just said Megan said phone call from DB's phone came in between 8 & 8:30 pm.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: October 31, 2011, 04:39:55 PM »

Megan's ex BF was "Jersey", John Tanko, broke up a few weeks before baby Lisa went missing

HLN just said Megan said phone call from DB's phone came in between 8 & 8:30 pm.

I haven't heard where HLN is getting this info from. The 8PM call was made on the 3rd and Lisa went missing on the 4th.  I'm getting confused on the time line.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: October 31, 2011, 04:41:49 PM »

wow I see deborah is denying that! I hope LE has Proof? how did they know it Megans # Written on her hand?

Why would DB have her # on her hand? hmmm
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: October 31, 2011, 04:45:05 PM »

What!   
Is this coming from police?  Can't get hln up atm....rats

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: October 31, 2011, 04:45:41 PM »

wow I see deborah is denying that! I hope LE has Proof? how did they know it Megans # Written on her hand?

Why would DB have her # on her hand? hmmm

Yes, how does anyone know Megan's number was on DB's hand? However, if any of this is true, then it might suggest DB might have been involved with Megan's ex. In fact, I wonder if we are sure Lisa is even Jeremy's bio daughter? (Just thinking aloud here).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.