March 28, 2024, 01:22:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458954 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: October 31, 2011, 06:01:23 PM »

HLNPrimeNews HLN Prime News
New clues in the search for Baby Lisa? Phone calls were made from those missing cell phones - tune in 2nt during breaks from #MurrayTrial
1 hour ago http://twitter.com/#!/hlnprimenews

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 31, 2011, 06:02:43 PM »

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
I will be on #NancyGrace at 8 pm est talking about #BabyLisa. I think the truth of the matter is not far from coming out. #LisaIrwin
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

http://twitter.com/#!/ProfilerPatB

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: October 31, 2011, 06:09:59 PM »

MEGAN WRIGHT's HAIR or PINK SHIRT?

This is the video of what appears to be a pink shirt or hair that crosses
in front of the Lisa Poster @35 sec
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-vigil-held-for-missing-baby-lisa-20111005,0,551920.story
AND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R8xTRjp ... ata_player

Pink hair or pink shirt?

credit: GEL
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1393&start=350
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwiKnR4ltWE&feature=related
Also Mike LeRette in video @ 1:28
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: October 31, 2011, 06:12:07 PM »

Wow , now a bunch more questions

Was Jersey drinking with Db that night too?
Did Jersey use DB cell phone to call MW ?
Was DB looking for Jersey and called MW to find him?
Why lie about the cell phones having service?
Was the call made at 8:30 or 2:30?
Why was MW in the neighborhood that night?   
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #624 on: October 31, 2011, 06:12:41 PM »

That looks like cloth to me.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: October 31, 2011, 06:20:30 PM »

Did MW ever say why her and Jersey broke up ?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: October 31, 2011, 06:27:11 PM »

Here is the gist of the HLN's Special report

Mike Gelanos: Connecting the dots in the search for baby Lisa, she’s been missing  for almost a month and we have brand new developments.

Mike Gelanos: We’re learning more abt the women who said she rec’d a call from one of the phones that was stolen from baby Lisa’s home the night she disappeared. How is baby Lisa’s family linked to this women? I’m Mike Gelanos in for Vinnie P this is HLN special report.

Breaking news in the massive search for baby Lisa Irwin.  Huge new development that you will hear first right here on HLN Special Report.

Going back to that night when little baby Lisa vanished her mom Debra Bradley had claimed there were 3 cell phones that were swiped from the home. Friday we told you abt Megan Wright a women who said that she got a 50 second call from one of those stolen phones. Now she says she never met the family, never heard of them, never Debra Bradley, but get this we are finding out Debra Bradley possibly had Megan Wright’s phone number written in the palm of her hand the night the baby vanished.

(Megan talking to Jim Spellman) says: He is an ex boyfriend of mine we dated for about 5 mths, I met him when I lived at further down on Brighton, he was a friend of a friend, um he and I were together for like I said abt 5 mths. After I ended up moving here we broke up shortly right afterwards, and it was a couple weeks before baby Lisa went missing.

Jim Spellman: They called him Jersey right?

Megan: (shaking head yes) He goes by Jersey. They took me downtown on the 8th I was interrogated for abt 6 hrs by a couple different police officers. Um they told me my number was written on the palm of her hand, it was shown to a detective and they had looked at the call logs between my phone um as well as the families.

Jim Spellman: Do you know Debra Bradley?

Megan: No I’ve never met her or anyone else from that family that I am aware of.

Mike G: So there you go, so many questions you heard her mention John Tanko, street name “jersey” never called a suspect, he was picked up on unrelated warrant few weeks ago and at that time police cleared him. But we hear these things, alright a phone number on Mom’s hand, are we connecting the dots here? Lets take a look what we have as we take a look at this situation, (showing baby Lisa, DB MW and ?) there is mom Debra Bradley, could we have a connection? Phone number of Megan Wright on her hand,  connection here (drawing from MW to ?Jersey) you heard about it, these two dated there’s the heart, dated 5 months ah they broke up a few weeks before little baby Lisa went missing. Question is Is there a connection between Mom Debra Bradley and Jersey-John Tanko? Connecting the dots could that be a big key in solving this case.

Mike brings in guest..

Jim Spellman: Well look, we know that Jersey spent a lot of time in this neighborhood, he was an on and off homeless man, who did yard work and errands and things like that for people in this neighborhood. So he was well known to people from this neighborhood, when I first heard basically a rumor on Saturday, that this women Megan Wright had dated Jersey I didn’t believe it, I have to tell ya, but I did my research and I finally tracked MW down, and she confirmed it. Boy it really changed this whole scope of what this phone call could mean, we also have learned that, that very night this man John Tanko man known as Jersey, was in this neighborhood working for a household just around the corner moving some sprinklers around for them for a family that was out of town, so that places this man John Tanko here in the neighborhood according to witnesses that night, then we knew this phone call was made around 8:30 to this phone call. It’s all still very mysterious. What it may mean certainly sheds a new light on all of that information Mike.

Mike: Jim tons of questions, lets clarify, this guy Jersey cleared at this point, right? Cops talk to him, he’s cleared but again, any as you examine these details Jim your head is spinning at some point, any connection between Jersey and either Irwin or Debra Bradley Jeremy Irwin?

Jim: Not that we know of directly, but what MW told me, is that in the police interview they told her that Debra Bradley had her phone number written on her hand. Now we know police don’t have to tell the truth, in these interviews, in fact I ask Cindy Short, Att at the time, for DB, I ask her this last night and she told me she knew/was aware of this and that Debra deny’s that she had this phone number written on her hand. But keep in mind, that first night, DB did not have representation so Cindy Short, Taco, none of them would have actually seen her hand that night, Police won’t confirm or deny any of this.

Mike: lets bring in Mike Brooks.

That’s all I have..

Also, 8 people living in house, cell phone was a prepaid 1 that everyone used.
OS

BBM
wonder who the other people are
it seems every time there is new info,it just raises more QS

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 31, 2011, 06:30:00 PM »

AmyKCTV5 Amy Anderson
Baby Lisa's parents react to Cyndy Short's media conference. Tacopina weighs in as well...at 5 & 6. #LisaIrwin
27 minutes ago
Amy Anderson
AmyKCTV5 Amy Anderson
Just watched Bill Stanton give another Irwin house tour to nat'l media. #LisaIrwin
28 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/amykctv5

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: October 31, 2011, 06:31:32 PM »

The cops knew this on oct 8th, when pinky was talked to for 6 hours.
So they know who these other people are, we just don't...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #629 on: October 31, 2011, 06:33:22 PM »

It sounds like LE has got lots of info.  I bet they'd love to have DB and JI on a national program talking again.  The more they talk, the more ammo they give LE.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: October 31, 2011, 06:36:14 PM »

http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/wrong-lawyer-representing-baby-lisa-irwins-parents/
Wrong lawyer is representing baby Lisa Irwin's parents
6 hours, 2 minutes ago

Read more: http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/wrong-lawyer-representing-baby-lisa-irwins-parents/#ixzz1cOwNniF6

~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: October 31, 2011, 06:52:17 PM »

HLN saying HUGE new developement in the Lisa Irwin case

Debra Bradley had megan wright's phone number written on her hand

Megan's ex BF was "Jersey", John Tanko, broke up a few weeks before baby Lisa went missing

HLN just said Megan said phone call from DB's phone came in between 8 & 8:30 pm.

Someone, anyone... please provide a valid reference that says that John Tanko was Megan's ex boyfriend.

I doubt a young cute thing like Megan would date a 42 year old man who lives in abandoned houses and eats out of dumpsters.

Thanks.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: October 31, 2011, 07:00:01 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-despite-searches-no-new-leads-in-search-for-baby-lisa-20111013,0,3018904.story
 ::snipping2::
Also getting attention on Thursday was a Northland bar, the location of the last known sighting of a "handyman" known by the name of "Jersey." The owner of One-Eyed Jack's Tavern says that "Jersey" was kicked-out of the bar on October 1st for rude, drunken behavior.

Northland resident Mike Hancock, who used to rent a room to Jersey's girlfriend, says that Jersey was an occasional guest until Hancock kicked the woman out of the home near 36th and North Brighton in August for not paying rent. The home is just two doors down from one with a backyard well searched by police on Wednesday.

"He was suppose to be at a halfway house for awhile and he hadn't reported into there and they were hunting him pretty hard because he had multiple charges against from Maccaluso's. I guess he had been stealing from there and breaking into homes around the neighborhoods is what they told me," said Hancock.

Another neighbor says that police visited her a few days ago with a picture of Jersey.

"I did take Jersey down on Lister one day he said to his buddy's house where he was staying," said neighbor Barbara Hoy. The home she took Jersey to visit is across the street from the Irwin family home in the 3600 block of N. Lister.

BBM - I wish the artcle was clear on who he means by "they"

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: October 31, 2011, 07:01:36 PM »

Megan's ex BF was "Jersey", John Tanko, broke up a few weeks before baby Lisa went missing

HLN just said Megan said phone call from DB's phone came in between 8 & 8:30 pm.

Someone, anyone... please provide a valid reference that says that John Tanko was Megan's ex boyfriend.

I doubt a young cute thing like Megan would date a 42 year old man who lives in abandoned houses and eats out of dumpsters.

Thanks.

ospainter posted it here, in Megan's own words http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12236.msg1483971#msg1483971
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: October 31, 2011, 07:03:20 PM »

Here is the gist of the HLN's Special report

Mike Gelanos: Connecting the dots in the search for baby Lisa, she’s been missing  for almost a month and we have brand new developments.

Oh no... I can't believe it.

This is HLN's theorizing with a few details... I guess what we are doing. Still... I don't see this homeless man being the town's stud.

No way.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: October 31, 2011, 07:09:38 PM »

Thanks.

ospainter posted it here, in Megan's own words http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12236.msg1483971#msg1483971

Thanks.

I still don't believe it...

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #636 on: October 31, 2011, 07:10:47 PM »

Thanks.

Megan said on HLN's that "Jersey" aka John Tanko was her ex boyfriend, they had dated for abt 5 mths and broke up abt 2 wks before Lisa went missing.

I tried my best to transcribe exactly what was said on HLN, see my previous post.

Maybe there will be a transcript online or video that you can read or watch..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: October 31, 2011, 07:12:38 PM »

Thanks.

Thanks.

I still don't believe it...

Well, it wasn't until I worked as a volunteer at a homeless shelter that I would have believed it. Drugs make people do strange things. Just saying. It's possible.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: October 31, 2011, 07:14:10 PM »

Thanks.

Megan said on HLN's that "Jersey" aka John Tanko was her ex boyfriend, they had dated for abt 5 mths and broke up abt 2 wks before Lisa went missing.

I tried my best to transcribe exactly what was said on HLN, see my previous post.

Maybe there will be a transcript online or video that you can read or watch..

OS
I appreciate your notes! 

Never fear,now Jane Velez Mitchell will break it down.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: October 31, 2011, 07:15:23 PM »

Pinky says she went with Tank/Jersey. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.