March 28, 2024, 06:49:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458910 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #640 on: October 31, 2011, 07:16:10 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-despite-searches-no-new-leads-in-search-for-baby-lisa-20111013,0,3018904.story
 ::snipping2::
Also getting attention on Thursday was a Northland bar, the location of the last known sighting of a "handyman" known by the name of "Jersey." The owner of One-Eyed Jack's Tavern says that "Jersey" was kicked-out of the bar on October 1st for rude, drunken behavior.

Northland resident Mike Hancock, who used to rent a room to Jersey's girlfriend, says that Jersey was an occasional guest until Hancock kicked the woman out of the home near 36th and North Brighton in August for not paying rent. The home is just two doors down from one with a backyard well searched by police on Wednesday.

"He was suppose to be at a halfway house for awhile and he hadn't reported into there and they were hunting him pretty hard because he had multiple charges against from Maccaluso's. I guess he had been stealing from there and breaking into homes around the neighborhoods is what they told me," said Hancock.

Another neighbor says that police visited her a few days ago with a picture of Jersey.

"I did take Jersey down on Lister one day he said to his buddy's house where he was staying," said neighbor Barbara Hoy. The home she took Jersey to visit is across the street from the Irwin family home in the 3600 block of N. Lister.

BBM - I wish the artcle was clear on who he means by "they"

Thank you,

Megan mentioned on HLN that she had lived on Brighton prior to moving to where she is now.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: October 31, 2011, 07:16:57 PM »

HLN saying HUGE new developement in the Lisa Irwin case

Debra Bradley had megan wright's phone number written on her hand

Megan's ex BF was "Jersey", John Tanko, broke up a few weeks before baby Lisa went missing

HLN just said Megan said phone call from DB's phone came in between 8 & 8:30 pm.

so if this is true,maybe when DB was programming the phones,she ran across MW#
and didnt recognize it,so she jotted it down on her hand to check it out and to write on 
paper later,but since DB was drunk she forgot,chit did i just give DB an explanation  for
the LE  LOL

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: October 31, 2011, 07:22:07 PM »

spokeo has a megan r wright listed on cypress,IIRC,1 block from lister
http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Megan Wright#Kansas City, MO:4122798611

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #643 on: October 31, 2011, 07:23:21 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

jimspellmancnn
@
@JohnN916 @CaseSignal @dpdickison63 @SillyRamblings this ABC report is consistent with what i know...is there something i miss.
38 minutes ago

jim spellman
jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@JohnN916 @CaseSignal @dpdickison63 @SillyRamblings and te make Mike the motorcyclist IDed is a different guy, name i can't report yet
50 minutes ago

jim spellman
@
@JohnN916 @CaseSignal @dpdickison63 @SillyRamblings just to be clear NO ONE IDed Jersey for anything
51 minutes ago

jim spellman
@
@JohnN916 @CaseSignal roger that
55 minutes ago

jim spellman
@
@CaseSignal @JohnN916 ONe neighbor, lisa, said she couldnt tell the race through the blinds under the orange sodium vapor lights
57 minutes ago

jim spellman
@
@JohnN916 @CaseSignal so far i don't think any of the people who have popped up are black.
57 minutes ago

jim spellman
@
@RandomFlyer what do you mean reading #babylisa ?
59 minutes ago

jim spellman
@pubandit hit me on dm
1 hour ago

jim spellman
@
@dpdickison63 @CaseSignal thanks Diann
1 hour ago

jim spellman
@
@SillyRamblings @CaseSignal thanks diana
1 hour ago

jim spellman
@
@JohnN916 @CaseSignal thanks guys!
1 hour ago

jim spellman
Anyone have any tips, theories etc on #babylisa? msg me
2 hours ago

jim spellman
@
@Seasyns feel free to email me directly jim.spellman@cnn.com
2 hours ago

jim spellman
Wow, woman who received mystery phone call from #babylisa mom's phone is ex girlfriend of drifter who pilice looked at #cnn @HLNTV
2 hours ago

jim spellman
@
@pubandit what do you need? Letw know and i'll direct you according ly
2 hours ago

C. $CHANGE$
pubandit C. $CHANGE$
by jimspellmancnn
@jimspellmancnn hey jim, how do I get in contact with cnn ?

FWIW

I think Jim Spellman is the best reporter on this case, granted he is just reporting what he is told. But a very good journalist IMO.

OS

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: October 31, 2011, 07:28:51 PM »

Lisa Irwin: Prime News 10/31/11- Very Short
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/0/ilajBFYeQoI

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: October 31, 2011, 07:36:37 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-despite-searches-no-new-leads-in-search-for-baby-lisa-20111013,0,3018904.story
Also getting attention on Thursday was a Northland bar, the location of the last known sighting of a "handyman" known by the name of "Jersey." The owner of One-Eyed Jack's Tavern says that "Jersey" was kicked-out of the bar on October 1st for rude, drunken behavior.

Northland resident Mike Hancock, who used to rent a room to Jersey's girlfriend, says that Jersey was an occasional guest until Hancock kicked the woman out of the home near 36th and North Brighton in August for not paying rent. The home is just two doors down from one with a backyard well searched by police on Wednesday.

"He was suppose to be at a halfway house for awhile and he hadn't reported into there and they were hunting him pretty hard because he had multiple charges against from Maccaluso's. I guess he had been stealing from there and breaking into homes around the neighborhoods is what they told me," said Hancock.

Another neighbor says that police visited her a few days ago with a picture of Jersey.

"I did take Jersey down on Lister one day he said to his buddy's house where he was staying," said neighbor Barbara Hoy. The home she took Jersey to visit is across the street from the Irwin family home in the 3600 block of N. Lister.

Thank you,

Megan mentioned on HLN that she had lived on Brighton prior to moving to where she is now.

OS
Thank you for transcribing all of that earlier!  I would love to see the raw footage of that interview with Megan. 
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #646 on: October 31, 2011, 07:47:37 PM »

Thank you,

OS
Thank you for transcribing all of that earlier!  I would love to see the raw footage of that interview with Megan. 

Your welcome

Me too

OS

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: October 31, 2011, 07:47:53 PM »

HLN saying HUGE new developement in the Lisa Irwin case

Debra Bradley had megan wright's phone number written on her hand

Megan's ex BF was "Jersey", John Tanko, broke up a few weeks before baby Lisa went missing

HLN just said Megan said phone call from DB's phone came in between 8 & 8:30 pm.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #648 on: October 31, 2011, 07:49:56 PM »

Wonder how Taco Joe will respond to the claim that LE told MW that DB had her # written on her hand?  Almost sounds like LE is teasing ole Taco.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: October 31, 2011, 07:50:22 PM »

not to stereo type anyone but 8 people living in a house all sharing a prepaid cell phone one that used to live there homeless and breaking into houses stealing stuff ...riding a bicylce doing odd jobs but doesn't have any money and sleeps in vacant houses and has out burst in bars ...that just has drugs  written all over it !
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #650 on: October 31, 2011, 07:53:46 PM »

not to stereo type anyone but 8 people living in a house all sharing a prepaid cell phone one that used to live there homeless and breaking into houses stealing stuff ...riding a bicylce doing odd jobs but doesn't have any money and sleeps in vacant houses and has out burst in bars ...that just has drugs  written all over it !
yes it does

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: October 31, 2011, 08:00:58 PM »

Baby Lisa with grandfather Irwin
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: October 31, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »

bodylanguageuk CJB http://twitter.com/#!/bodylanguageuk
youtu.be/MsQqWM5ewTQ - ★ #LisaIrwin - Megan Wright Interview. My Body Language Analysis - Parents - Joe Tacopina. CJB ★ Please RT.
12 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin
★ Lisa Irwin - Megan Wright Interview. My Body Language Analysis - Parents - Joe Tacopina. CJB ★
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsQqWM5ewTQ&feature=youtu.be

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: October 31, 2011, 08:11:17 PM »

Lisa Irwin: Issues 10/31/11
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/0/4WcZ3yQd3MU

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #654 on: October 31, 2011, 08:11:42 PM »

Are you sure?  That child has dark eyes and red hair.  It doesn't look like the photos of Lisa.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #655 on: October 31, 2011, 08:12:36 PM »

Yet one more detail that reminds me of the HaLeigh Cummings case....WTH, why on earth would DB not wash her hand especially after she lied about the phones not even being able to make outgoing calls, makes me wonder if DB called for drugs since she forced Lisa to go to sleep way to early for a sick baby, especially if she thought she would sleep all night sick.....I would have had the sick baby in my room if I had any child period. 

O/T ~I'd pay a month's salary to see taco joe get greased by LE

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #656 on: October 31, 2011, 08:13:50 PM »

Are you sure?  That child has dark eyes and red hair.  It doesn't look like the photos of Lisa.

Also, it looks like Christmas and baby Lisa was only 4-6 weeks old..

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: October 31, 2011, 08:15:22 PM »

Can't be Lisa unless someone had their Xmas tree early.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: October 31, 2011, 08:19:26 PM »

Kermit - where did you find that photo?  Could it be an OLD photo, one of baby Lisa's namesake (when she was a baby) Deborah's mom that is deceased?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: October 31, 2011, 08:38:50 PM »

That can't be, she was only born last Christmas!  and she doesn't have bright red hair.  Unless they put up there tree really early, I think this is mislabeled.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.