March 29, 2024, 08:53:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 459123 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #680 on: November 01, 2011, 12:38:40 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkBinT-vlP0&feature=share

NG 10/31/11 video

Thanks Sierra1947

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: November 01, 2011, 12:46:19 AM »

TU OSpainter...OMG.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: November 01, 2011, 12:47:54 AM »

Skittles does not = candy for this one.  Prayers for Lisa...Lord help LE.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: November 01, 2011, 12:47:56 AM »

Jersey is a nutter and an alcoholic not a dealer; he does not have the brains left to do whats required, JMO.  I think his first lockup pic is atleast a decade old and he looked the same than as now.  Maybe someone who flew below the radar for alot of stuff unfortunately which is typical for some.  JMO.

Regardless I am glad he's in lock up for his "Felony" that has yet to be disclosed to the public IFYKWIM.
Jersey could and would sell a couple pills if he could make a dime off them....Im not saying drug dealer like a crack addict or coke head....Im saying sell a few pills here and there......I have a friend that will drink like Debbie and if she can get a pill from someone....a vicoden or a percasets she will take it while drinking to up her high.....thats the kind of drug Im talking about....Debbie could afford a pill or two.....but no she couldnt afford some coke or crack, Im talking about 5 bucks for a pill and Jersey could definaitly sell one and probably would to make a few extra bucks.....Still dont think he is involved any further!!! The cops has said he has been cleared as far as baby Lisa goes!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #684 on: November 01, 2011, 12:59:58 AM »

Skittles does not = candy for this one.  Prayers for Lisa...Lord help LE.

Teen Drug Slang: Dictionary for Parents
Understanding drug lingo gives parents a key tool in monitoring their teens for drug abuse.
Cold Medicine Abuse

Dextromethorphan (DXM): This is a drug contained in over-the-counter cough suppressants. After 900 milligrams, it becomes a hallucinogen. Synonyms for DXM include Candy, Dex, DM, Drex, Red Devils, Robo, Rojo, Skittles, Tussin, Velvet, Poor Man's X, and Vitamin D. "Tussin is a very popular name that’s has been catching on lately," says Pollock. "Cold medicine abuse is a very serious problem, from what I have seen, because it is so available."

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/features/teen-drug-slang-dictionary-for-parents

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
tulips0312
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: November 01, 2011, 01:21:33 AM »

I dont think the Jersey guy had anything to do with Lisa coming up missing.  I think just maybe Debra was into taking alot more then anxiety med's, I have kinda come to my way of undersanding that the reason Debra had Megans, number had more to do with that she has probably had it for awhile and it was given to her several weeks earlier as a way to contact Jersey  when she wanted to buy a few pills, something else to help her get "high" and since she was drinking and partyin that night, she probably called that number to see if she could get ahold of Jersey so she could get a few pill, probably wasnt even aware that he and Megan had broken up,I mean really...if you think about it that makes more sense then anything else............The phone call was suposingly made around 8:00.....8:30pm....thats about what time the drinking and hanging out on the front stoops had just started and she wanted to get her buzz on and knew that this guy could get her a few pills so to me thats why she called him!.This Jersey guy IMO had no interest in a baby, he could barely keep himself going from day to day, I know the type, they live life free, do small illegal things, make a few dollars here and there, drink, take a few pills and live on...they are harmless, thats probably the only roll he and Megan have in this investigation..............In my way of thinking they are probably involved only because the Jersey guy knew Debra from being around the neighborhood, and he was also and ex of Megans and gave out her number to Debbie as a way to contact him should she need a couple pills........ To me thats the end of their invilvement......we will probably not find out anything about what happened to baby Lisa from this new news!!!.........IMO whatever happened to baby Lisa happened after the neighbor went home an Debra went back inside drunk and high as a kite and the bad happened and the cover up began!!!!!

I think you might be right on the nose with this theory!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #686 on: November 01, 2011, 01:21:45 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
Fixed hyperlink.  MB

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@ta7telkobry my email is jim.spellman@cnn.com
2 minutes ago
jim spellman
@
@lexiechey thanks!
3 minutes ago
jim spellman
@
@vlagay not sure if there is video of the whole interview in a link..more tomorrow beginning around 4p eastern
3 minutes ago
jim spellman
@
@lexiechey phone call time: MW tells me it came at 8-8:30 per what police told her. Not sure where the 2:30 came from, not my reporting
3 minutes ago
jim spellman
@
@lexiechey @drfessel and let me state that the man motorcycle mike picked out is NOT Jersey
5 hours ago
Penthouse Sidebar 2
lexiechey Penthouse Sidebar 2
by jimspellmancnn
@
@jimspellmancnn @drfessel Do you know who's pic was shown to the motorcycle guy, and who he picked out ?
5 hours ago
jim spellman
@
@CaseSignal i believe motorcyle mike has ID the same person consistently
5 hours ago

Nite all

OS
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 09:24:33 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: November 01, 2011, 01:24:41 AM »

Jersey is a nutter and an alcoholic not a dealer; he does not have the brains left to do whats required, JMO.  I think his first lockup pic is atleast a decade old and he looked the same than as now.  Maybe someone who flew below the radar for alot of stuff unfortunately which is typical for some.  JMO.

Regardless I am glad he's in lock up for his "Felony" that has yet to be disclosed to the public IFYKWIM.
Jersey could and would sell a couple pills if he could make a dime off them....Im not saying drug dealer like a crack addict or coke head....Im saying sell a few pills here and there......I have a friend that will drink like Debbie and if she can get a pill from someone....a vicoden or a percasets she will take it while drinking to up her high.....thats the kind of drug Im talking about....Debbie could afford a pill or two.....but no she couldnt afford some coke or crack, Im talking about 5 bucks for a pill and Jersey could definaitly sell one and probably would to make a few extra bucks.....Still dont think he is involved any further!!! The cops has said he has been cleared as far as baby Lisa goes!!

Respectfully disagree here but it is awful hard for LE to get a word - any word from this Jersey guy that is valid or believable to bring to court no matter how its tossed IMO.  He's an insanity nightmare and his MO is Breaking and Entering, bad checks, petty theft, and public drunkenness...  I think they are trying to crack everyone else instead.

How many times is the felon already in jail or awaiting trial for a different crime when slammed with something else?  Lots IMO.

Back to Mom - now I have a drunk and drugged up Deborah who had the where with all to do that and hide it all after all LE's searches with no visible help or car...not sure I believe either yet - I'm still waiting for more real evidence.

IDK what to think but Jersey fits...he would leave the lights on, steal the phones and baby, leave little to no DNA IMO.  It's one possibility out of a few JMO.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: November 01, 2011, 01:33:46 AM »

Does Dr fessel post on WS?  One and the same?  Totally irrelevant but curious all the same.

If not Jersey who?  I think Mike Thompson is the mistaken witness but what do I know?  Biker guy sees someone in 5 mile radius to Irwin house.  Does he frequent one-eyed Jacks bar?  That would be my question cuz if he does than he knows this Jersey.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: November 01, 2011, 01:36:51 AM »

Oh yeah the fact that he came out with his sighting information a week later after the hunt for Jersey was hot and heavy in the Irwin neighborhood.  Just makes me wonder.  Anyway Goodnight Monkeys.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: November 01, 2011, 06:33:08 AM »

IF deb did/does drugs, got them from jersey.

Did JI know that there were 3 phones before Lisa went missing?
Did deb just have the 3rd phone for calling jersey for drugs?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: November 01, 2011, 07:47:00 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/31/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Cell Phone Call Deepens Baby Lisa Mystery
Aired October 31, 2011 - 20:00   ET

Lisa Irwin: Nancy 10/31/11
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/0/LkBinT-vlP0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: November 01, 2011, 07:50:14 AM »

thanks all for the updates,the latest drug theory and hurting lisa seems plausible
considering DB thinks it is ok with children in her care

wondering if this is a subconsciousslip of the tpunge

@ about 3:04-3:06,DB starts to say when we woke up,then changed it to when he woke me up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k&feature=related

time line
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/31/VkzXLidSpSM

some more replays
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6xAl6bUhng&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k&feature=related

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: November 01, 2011, 08:09:58 AM »

i need more caffine

wondering if this is a subconsciousslip of the tpunge

s/b
wondering if this is a subconscious slip of the tounge

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: November 01, 2011, 08:34:20 AM »

Good morning cw618, I hear you on the coffee.

So much new info to wade thru and what to believe when LE is not speaking.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: November 01, 2011, 09:05:57 AM »

My thoughts on new info;

If there is a drug connection found here between all these people (Deb, Megan, Jersey)...the Irwin's are the Dealers not the buyers/users.

JMO.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: November 01, 2011, 09:17:36 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/0/LkBinT-vlP0

25:30 time mark - now Mike Thompson says baby with man had a t-shirt and diaper/training pants on????

Who did Mike ID?  "Someone who lives in the community" ????  ID'ed "MUGSHOT"  Cindy Short - Irwin's attorney took him to the LE???  Mike lives 90 miles away and has no connection to community.

Does JI have prior arrest/mugshot?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: November 01, 2011, 09:24:38 AM »

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925/missing-baby-lisa-behind-the-scenes-drama-hurting-case-27122332.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Fnews-26797925%252Fmissing-baby-lisa-behind-the-scenes-drama-hurting-case-27122332.html

Irwin's trick or treating last night.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: November 01, 2011, 09:34:17 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html
Brothers Of Missing Baby Go Trick-Or-Treating
ABC Cameras Follow Lisa Irwin's Brothers On Halloween

POSTED: 8:03 am CDT November 1, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html#ixzz1cSalhojm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: November 01, 2011, 09:46:10 AM »

IF deb did/does drugs, got them from jersey.

Did JI know that there were 3 phones before Lisa went missing?
Did deb just have the 3rd phone for calling jersey for drugs?

Wasn't the original story that one of the three was a replacement for Deb's phone which was broken bought by her father.  If so, that would leave one supposedly for JI, who also had a work phone.  I think that was from an early NG story, but I would have to look it up. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.