March 28, 2024, 10:30:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 459004 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: November 01, 2011, 09:47:22 AM »

They didn't mind parading their boys around for the camera,huh? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: November 01, 2011, 09:54:35 AM »

IF deb did/does drugs, got them from jersey.

Did JI know that there were 3 phones before Lisa went missing?
Did deb just have the 3rd phone for calling jersey for drugs?

Oh, didn't know one was broken.
Why didn't they throw it away IF broken.

We need Castles writers to look into this case.
Btw, last nights Castle was WooW...

Wasn't the original story that one of the three was a replacement for Deb's phone which was broken bought by her father.  If so, that would leave one supposedly for JI, who also had a work phone.  I think that was from an early NG story, but I would have to look it up. 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: November 01, 2011, 09:55:41 AM »

Wasn't the original story that one of the three was a replacement for Deb's phone which was broken bought by her father.  If so, that would leave one supposedly for JI, who also had a work phone.  I think that was from an early NG story, but I would have to look it up. 

Sorry, got in your box... Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 01, 2011, 10:41:32 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Woman's cell phone connected to search for missing baby
Posted: Oct 31, 2011 9:33 PM CDT Updated: Nov 01, 2011 6:46 AM CDT
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager - email
By Betsy Webster, News Reporter - bio | email

Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

A woman says investigators have questioned her four times about a cell phone call made from one of Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's cell phones just a few hours before they reported their daughter missing.

Megan Wright told CNN Monday that the telephone call came in between 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Oct. 3.

Bradley and Irwin told police about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 that their daughter had been snatched was from her crib while she was sleeping. Bradley initially said she last saw her daughter at 10:30 p.m. Oct. 3, but later said she was drunk that night and last saw her daughter around 6:30 p.m.

Bradley and Irwin have repeatedly insisted that the kidnapper stole the family's three cell phones but the cell phones weren't working because of nonpayment. In court documents filed in mid-October, police said they have yet to recover the cell phones.

"I didn't have my phone at the time, but apparently there was a 50 second phone call from one of the family's phones to my cell phone. About 50 seconds long," she said. "I don't know what was said or who called or who answered my phone. But that's what the police have been questioning me about."

Wright said she received her phone back between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Oct. 3, just a few hours after the mysterious phone call was received.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: November 01, 2011, 10:42:31 AM »

yes..last nights Castle was really good!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: November 01, 2011, 10:49:19 AM »

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/10/fbi-gang-insane-clown-posse/?mbid=ob_ppc_dangerroom

credit to poster on JC for finding video and article below video, TU poster Cattoy;http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59056&page=28.

interesting snip from article;

Worse, “Juggalos’ disorganization and lack of structure within their groups, coupled with their transient nature, makes it difficult to classify them and identify their members and migration patterns.”

snip;

You might think Insane Clown Posse’s people — known as the Juggalos — are just a group of face-painting teenagers who wonder how magnets work. Not so, says the FBI’s 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment. To the feds, Juggalos are a “loosely-organized hybrid gang” that are “forming more organized subsets and engaging in more gang-like criminal activity.”

Consult page 22 of the FBI’s brand-new annual report on gang activity nationwide. (.PDF) Listed in the same breath as street gangs with ties to murderous Mexican drug cartels is the Juggalo threat.

“Although recognized as a gang in only four states,” reports the FBI’s National Gang Intelligence Center,” many Juggalos subsets exhibit gang-like behavior and engage in criminal activity and violence.”

I wonder in what 4 states FBI thinks ICP is operating as an organized gang.  
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: November 01, 2011, 10:54:14 AM »

Muffy TU for fixing the link to JimSpellmancnn twitter link.  I tried it last nite and couldn't get it...I have twitter ID to read but it's been so long since I signed on I can't begin to guess what passwords I might of used...ha ha.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: November 01, 2011, 10:56:18 AM »

Does Dr fessel post on WS?  One and the same?  Totally irrelevant but curious all the same.

If not Jersey who?  I think Mike Thompson is the mistaken witness but what do I know?  Biker guy sees someone in 5 mile radius to Irwin house.  Does he frequent one-eyed Jacks bar?  That would be my question cuz if he does than he knows this Jersey.

Yes Dr. Fessel does post on WS.  Where ever he goes he uses the same nic.  (the picture he uses is a drunk FBI guy sitting on a park bench with his spit cup)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: November 01, 2011, 10:57:45 AM »

Wasn't the original story that one of the three was a replacement for Deb's phone which was broken bought by her father.  If so, that would leave one supposedly for JI, who also had a work phone.  I think that was from an early NG story, but I would have to look it up.  

Castle writers?  Have I missed a new member?  I am existing on a droid phone and tablet, so I can't read/write nearly as much as I have in the past.  

Actually, we all need to get back on topic.  "Castle" is a tv show.   
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 11:04:59 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: November 01, 2011, 11:07:04 AM »

Wasn't the original story that one of the three was a replacement for Deb's phone which was broken bought by her father.  If so, that would leave one supposedly for JI, who also had a work phone.  I think that was from an early NG story, but I would have to look it up.  

Castle writers?  Have I missed a new member?  I am existing on a droid phone and tablet, so I can't read/write nearly as much as I have in the past.  

Actually, we all need to get back on topic.  "Castle" is a tv show.   

You can watch free..Castle
http://www.hulu.com/watch/295045/castle-cops-and-robbers#s-p1-so-i0

I'm serous, with Castle's writers would look into this case. ::MonkeyWink::Now they think "out of the box" is an understatement...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: November 01, 2011, 11:10:03 AM »

OT
Here's a link to a new thread I've opened for Castle.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12291.new#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: November 01, 2011, 11:12:24 AM »

OT
Here's a link to a new thread I've opened for Castle.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12291.new#new

thanks Muffy...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: November 01, 2011, 11:14:43 AM »

Does Dr fessel post on WS?  One and the same?  Totally irrelevant but curious all the same.

If not Jersey who?  I think Mike Thompson is the mistaken witness but what do I know?  Biker guy sees someone in 5 mile radius to Irwin house.  Does he frequent one-eyed Jacks bar?  That would be my question cuz if he does than he knows this Jersey.

Yes Dr. Fessel does post on WS.  Where ever he goes he uses the same nic.  (the picture he uses is a drunk FBI guy sitting on a park bench with his spit cup)

TU.  I have been reading one particular poster on another forum who seems to have some inside info/insight as a local so I guess I should look into this poster also.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: November 01, 2011, 11:17:15 AM »

Thanks Trim.

This is my take:  Jersey breaks into homes in neighborhoods. Nothing has been said of whether or not he "steals" things. Does he maybe unlock front doors and leave lights on?

Jersey is a handyman for several neighbors. One house, the night of Lisa's disappearance, has him rotating sprinkling system on newly sowed grass seed. The backyard fence of that home, faces the dumpster that burned. This is at the townhouses.

Megan included her phone # when attempting to sell a GPS. That is what made her prepaid phone # public.

If witnesses of baby Lisa sightings, the night of her disappearance, had notified LE regarding "unclothed baby" in cold night air, perhaps Lisa would have already been found. Referred to as "child endangerment."

Whew!  A lot to swallow all at once.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: November 01, 2011, 11:22:53 AM »

Thanks Trim.

This is my take:  Jersey breaks into homes in neighborhoods. Nothing has been said of whether or not he "steals" things. Does he maybe unlock front doors and leave lights on?

Jersey is a handyman for several neighbors. One house, the night of Lisa's disappearance, has him rotating sprinkling system on newly sowed grass seed. The backyard fence of that home, faces the dumpster that burned. This is at the townhouses.

Megan included her phone # when attempting to sell a GPS. That is what made her prepaid phone # public.

If witnesses of baby Lisa sightings, the night of her disappearance, had notified LE regarding "unclothed baby" in cold night air, perhaps Lisa would have already been found. Referred to as "child endangerment."

Whew!  A lot to swallow all at once.

Yes, I bet some people are kicking theirselves right now.  Very sad.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: November 01, 2011, 11:24:33 AM »

Could it get any weirder with all the strange happenings that night?
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: November 01, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »

Random theory here than;

JI is the dealer and Jersey steals from his car(august auto theft report).  So they are hunting for him/them to seek retribution and put the word out.  MWakadipshit puts the ad in craigs list with some stolen goods(gps) other than the dope.  DI sees it and with it being "The party house" word passes thru the grapevine and they catch wind of her catch and steal Lisa?

See that just does not work for me at all but....

Unfortunately, parts of it "work" too well. Parts of the northland have always been sewers. Stuff festers there and until it spills over, into nicer areas, the crime is generally ignored by the public at large. So very sad.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: November 01, 2011, 11:33:33 AM »

Jersey is a nutter and an alcoholic not a dealer; he does not have the brains left to do whats required, JMO.  I think his first lockup pic is atleast a decade old and he looked the same than as now.  Maybe someone who flew below the radar for alot of stuff unfortunately which is typical for some.  JMO.

Regardless I am glad he's in lock up for his "Felony" that has yet to be disclosed to the public IFYKWIM.
Jersey could and would sell a couple pills if he could make a dime off them....Im not saying drug dealer like a crack addict or coke head....Im saying sell a few pills here and there......I have a friend that will drink like Debbie and if she can get a pill from someone....a vicoden or a percasets she will take it while drinking to up her high.....thats the kind of drug Im talking about....Debbie could afford a pill or two.....but no she couldnt afford some coke or crack, Im talking about 5 bucks for a pill and Jersey could definaitly sell one and probably would to make a few extra bucks.....Still dont think he is involved any further!!! The cops has said he has been cleared as far as baby Lisa goes!!

Respectfully disagree here but it is awful hard for LE to get a word - any word from this Jersey guy that is valid or believable to bring to court no matter how its tossed IMO.  He's an insanity nightmare and his MO is Breaking and Entering, bad checks, petty theft, and public drunkenness...  I think they are trying to crack everyone else instead.

How many times is the felon already in jail or awaiting trial for a different crime when slammed with something else?  Lots IMO.

Back to Mom - now I have a drunk and drugged up Deborah who had the where with all to do that and hide it all after all LE's searches with no visible help or car...not sure I believe either yet - I'm still waiting for more real evidence.

IDK what to think but Jersey fits...he would leave the lights on, steal the phones and baby, leave little to no DNA IMO.  It's one possibility out of a few JMO.

Just a thought. If you want something done right, you hire a professional. No fingerprints...no dna.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: November 01, 2011, 11:39:08 AM »

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/10/fbi-gang-insane-clown-posse/?mbid=ob_ppc_dangerroom

credit to poster on JC for finding video and article below video, TU poster Cattoy;http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59056&page=28.

interesting snip from article;

Worse, “Juggalos’ disorganization and lack of structure within their groups, coupled with their transient nature, makes it difficult to classify them and identify their members and migration patterns.”

snip;

You might think Insane Clown Posse’s people — known as the Juggalos — are just a group of face-painting teenagers who wonder how magnets work. Not so, says the FBI’s 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment. To the feds, Juggalos are a “loosely-organized hybrid gang” that are “forming more organized subsets and engaging in more gang-like criminal activity.”

Consult page 22 of the FBI’s brand-new annual report on gang activity nationwide. (.PDF) Listed in the same breath as street gangs with ties to murderous Mexican drug cartels is the Juggalo threat.

“Although recognized as a gang in only four states,” reports the FBI’s National Gang Intelligence Center,” many Juggalos subsets exhibit gang-like behavior and engage in criminal activity and violence.”

I wonder in what 4 states FBI thinks ICP is operating as an organized gang.  

I see these states mentioned.....
Utah;[14] Arizona;[6] Monroe County, Pennsylvania;[15][16] and Modesto, California.[17]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo

~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: November 01, 2011, 11:39:22 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/10/jeremy-irwin-portrait-of-abdication.html
Monday, October 31, 2011
Jeremy Irwin: Portrait of Abdication

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.