March 29, 2024, 03:23:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 459063 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: November 01, 2011, 11:46:09 AM »

Just a video of another attorney weighing in on this case...

http://www.chathousenews.com/2011/11/local-attorney-weighs-in-on-lisa-irwin.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 01, 2011, 11:49:29 AM »

DB and JI allowed cameras into their home to film their children and that film distributed enmass, but will not be interviewed to help find their missing baby Lisa. What is wrong with this?

Short was fired twice before? This is new to me.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: November 01, 2011, 11:55:09 AM »

Jersey is a nutter and an alcoholic not a dealer; he does not have the brains left to do whats required, JMO.  I think his first lockup pic is atleast a decade old and he looked the same than as now.  Maybe someone who flew below the radar for alot of stuff unfortunately which is typical for some.  JMO.

Regardless I am glad he's in lock up for his "Felony" that has yet to be disclosed to the public IFYKWIM.
Jersey could and would sell a couple pills if he could make a dime off them....Im not saying drug dealer like a crack addict or coke head....Im saying sell a few pills here and there......I have a friend that will drink like Debbie and if she can get a pill from someone....a vicoden or a percasets she will take it while drinking to up her high.....thats the kind of drug Im talking about....Debbie could afford a pill or two.....but no she couldnt afford some coke or crack, Im talking about 5 bucks for a pill and Jersey could definaitly sell one and probably would to make a few extra bucks.....Still dont think he is involved any further!!! The cops has said he has been cleared as far as baby Lisa goes!!

Respectfully disagree here but it is awful hard for LE to get a word - any word from this Jersey guy that is valid or believable to bring to court no matter how its tossed IMO.  He's an insanity nightmare and his MO is Breaking and Entering, bad checks, petty theft, and public drunkenness...  I think they are trying to crack everyone else instead.

How many times is the felon already in jail or awaiting trial for a different crime when slammed with something else?  Lots IMO.

Back to Mom - now I have a drunk and drugged up Deborah who had the where with all to do that and hide it all after all LE's searches with no visible help or car...not sure I believe either yet - I'm still waiting for more real evidence.

IDK what to think but Jersey fits...he would leave the lights on, steal the phones and baby, leave little to no DNA IMO.  It's one possibility out of a few JMO.

Just a thought. If you want something done right, you hire a professional. No fingerprints...no dna.

Thought I had better explain this. These neighborhoods are full of thugs, alcoholics and drug abusers...so far, we've heard nothing of "murderers."  They are mainly out to accomplish two things, tunnel vision, if you will. They want drugs first and they money, second, to buy the drugs. They are generally not out there to murder anyone.

Here is where baby Lisa comes in. Unless of course, we buy into the DB cause theory.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: November 01, 2011, 11:56:24 AM »

DB and JI allowed cameras into their home to film their children and that film distributed enmass, but will not be interviewed to help find their missing baby Lisa. What is wrong with this?

This is the reason I have always thought these people are strange and guilty....who the HEll goes into hiding to keep people away from them and dont want their children qestioned but then all of a sudden the next thing we see are them and their boys on film trick or treating...wth is up with that, makes no sense........MONEY...thats what they are all about!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: November 01, 2011, 12:19:41 PM »

http://global.christianpost.com/news/baby-lisa-irwin-missing-neighbor-says-handyman-shady-60012/

Tue, Nov. 01 2011 10:58 AM EDT
Baby Lisa Irwin Missing: Neighbor Says Handyman 'Shady'
Neighbor Mary Hurt Talks About The Local Handyman, Jersey

snipped;

“Our neighbor told us that the night that baby went missing, the man who was seen coming up the street came and went on our property and through our next door neighbor’s gate,” Hurt told CNN’s Nancy Grace, in reference to Jersey, a handyman in the Irwin’s residential neighborhood.

Hurt described Jersey as “shady.”

Police have not confirmed Jersey as a suspect. The handyman is currently behind bars for an unrelated burglary charge.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: November 01, 2011, 12:31:02 PM »

Me too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: November 01, 2011, 12:31:23 PM »

http://global.christianpost.com/news/baby-lisa-irwin-missing-neighbor-says-handyman-shady-60012/

snipped;

“Our neighbor told us that the night that baby went missing, the man who was seen coming up the street came and went on our property and through our next door neighbor’s gate,” Hurt told CNN’s Nancy Grace, in reference to Jersey, a handyman in the Irwin’s residential neighborhood.

Police have not confirmed Jersey as a suspect. The handyman is currently behind bars for an unrelated burglary charge.

Wonder where that gate led?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: November 01, 2011, 12:35:21 PM »

JVM transcript 10/31/11

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/31/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tonight, explosive developments in the missing Baby Lisa case. Reports claim the woman says she got a mystery phone call from a cell phone, allegedly stolen from the baby`s home, has a bizarre connection to the homeless man who was questioned in this case.
 ::snipping2::
OS

Thanks, Os, you for the transcript.

I have not watched Nancy Grace, and JVM for a couple of months. The hype gets to be too thick for my taste sometimes.

But, I know they sometimes do some decent reporting.

I will now move on, and believe that Megan had a five months relationship with Jersey (something that still seems odd to me) and that Mike Thompson identified someone other than Jersey as the man he saw at 4:00am on Oct. 4th.

Now, if he didn't identify Jersey, who DID he identify?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: November 01, 2011, 12:37:56 PM »

snipped;

I dont doubt for one second that this Jersey guy is "shady" but still say he has nothing to do with baby Lisa, he is just caught up in the middle of this investigation because if him being around that neighborhood and if Debra would tell what she did that night LE could find the real person that hurt baby Lisa!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: November 01, 2011, 12:39:13 PM »

snipped;

Wonder where that gate led?

I re-listened to the video and Mary Hurt explained that at the back of their property there is a hill that leads up to the town houses where the dumpster fired occurred.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: November 01, 2011, 01:03:45 PM »

google map from earlier;

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&cp=36&gs_id=30&xhr=t&q=3600+north+lister+kansas+city+missouri&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=571&wrapid=tljp1318275475984058&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: November 01, 2011, 01:06:06 PM »

dumpster fire address snipped;

Police said someone reported a dumpster fire at an apartment complex at 4897 NE 37th Street at 2:27 a.m. on Tuesday, October 4. The dumpster is less than a half a mile away from the Irwin home.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-search-landfill-police-scour-landfill-in-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: November 01, 2011, 01:07:55 PM »

In the few videos and several articals Megan W is in ... The key words stick out to me she says " I don't know who answered my phone" this tells me someone answered it and she knows that. Who were the 7 oth people she lives with ? Has LE been able to find all of them? Why was Deborah associating with these people. Drugs?
Also in some reports it says 830 was time of call and some 230.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #733 on: November 01, 2011, 01:16:44 PM »

I don't know what exactly happened here to baby Lisa, but I do know what a parent who is innocently missing a child looks and behaves like. Beth and Dave Holloway qualify........ these two parents don't.

Victim parents search instead of Trick or Treating. Victim parents self blame even when there is no blame on them. Beth earnestly expressed regret that Natalie's international cell phone options weren't activated, while Baby Lisa's Mom argues that being drunk while the children were in her care, had nothing to do with the baby missing.

Victim parents are eager to do any and everything to get to the truth........... they don't lie and change their own version.

Lisa's parents are involved with this on some level......... JMO.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: November 01, 2011, 01:26:14 PM »

I don't know what exactly happened here to baby Lisa, but I do know what a parent who is innocently missing a child looks and behaves like. Beth and Dave Holloway qualify........ these two parents don't.

Victim parents search instead of Trick or Treating. Victim parents self blame even when there is no blame on them. Beth earnestly expressed regret that Natalie's international cell phone options weren't activated, while Baby Lisa's Mom argues that being drunk while the children were in her care, had nothing to do with the baby missing.

Victim parents are eager to do any and everything to get to the truth........... they don't lie and change their own version.

AMEN......she should be appolagizing to everyone for drinking while she had those children in her care, she should be on every news channel begging for her child to be returned, she should be up at the police station every chance she gets to ask if there is anything new to report, but instead she is in hiding well, hiding from everyone except the news station that offered her the most money to let them film them on Halloween night, and this is just making me sick, another parent that has done something evil to their own child and is now reaping the benefits....yuk

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: November 01, 2011, 01:31:00 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: November 01, 2011, 01:31:37 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html
Brothers Of Missing Baby Go Trick-Or-Treating
ABC Cameras Follow Lisa Irwin's Brothers On Halloween

POSTED: 8:03 am CDT November 1, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html#ixzz1cSalhojm

This is nuts.  They're exhausted from the media attention and investigation but trick or treating with the boys is news?  What about the missing baby?!

This is starting to look like Kate plus eight.   

I get that they need to keep things normalized as much as possible for the boys but none of us need to know about trick or treating and, frankly, I just don't care about it or the parents exhaustion or whatever.  I only want to hear about what they're doing to find Lisa.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: November 01, 2011, 01:33:23 PM »

How much did ABC pay for those images and video??

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: November 01, 2011, 01:34:26 PM »

Post of the Day!!!

Thanks CBB

Janet

+++++

I Feel Such Regret

Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 31:  Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the private hangar at the far side of the Birmingham airport.  On the way I contact Cingular Wireless and have international calling activated on my cell.  I activate Natalee's too.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret.

Others Might Learn

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 200:
  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

+++++

Natalee Holloway Resouce Center
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #739 on: November 01, 2011, 01:35:56 PM »

I totally agree with you!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.