March 28, 2024, 10:21:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458934 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: November 01, 2011, 01:36:34 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/31/3240983/kc-lawyer-in-lisa-irwin-case-says.html
Posted on Tue, Nov. 01, 2011 12:05 AM
KC lawyer in Lisa Irwin case says differences with New York co-counsel led to split
By GLENN E. RICE
The Kansas City Star

::snipping2::
“Mr. Tacopina and I were not able to work as a team,” Short said at a Monday morning news conference outside her Westport office. “Our goals and approach were so different that one of us had to go. And that someone is me.”

Short said she thought the parents’ legal team should pay more attention to gathering support and information locally. Tacopina was more interested in national exposure of the case, she said.

“Our approaches were very different,” Short said. “I was here for 10 days working on the case, and Mr. Tacopina was in Rome.”

“After hearing there was a press conference and listening to Mrs. Short’s statement we are further convinced that we made the correct decision,” Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin said in a prepared statement. “One of the reasons we relieved Mrs. Short was because she was holding her own press conferences, making statements to the media, and giving tours of the home that we were finding out about after the fact.”

The statement said Tacopina had secured local lawyers to join the team representing the family.

Capt. Steve Young, a police spokesman, said Monday there were no new developments in the case.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/31/3240983/kc-lawyer-in-lisa-irwin-case-says.html#ixzz1cTZp11ov

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #741 on: November 01, 2011, 01:40:42 PM »

I don't know what exactly happened here to baby Lisa, but I do know what a parent who is innocently missing a child looks and behaves like. Beth and Dave Holloway qualify........ these two parents don't.

Victim parents search instead of Trick or Treating. Victim parents self blame even when there is no blame on them. Beth earnestly expressed regret that Natalie's international cell phone options weren't activated, while Baby Lisa's Mom argues that being drunk while the children were in her care, had nothing to do with the baby missing.

Victim parents are eager to do any and everything to get to the truth........... they don't lie and change their own version.

Lisa's parents are involved with this on some level......... JMO.

AMEN......she should be appolagizing to everyone for drinking while she had those children in her care, she should be on every news channel begging for her child to be returned, she should be up at the police station every chance she gets to ask if there is anything new to report, but instead she is in hiding well, hiding from everyone except the news station that offered her the most money to let them film them on Halloween night, and this is just making me sick, another parent that has done something evil to their own child and is now reaping the benefits....yuk

Exactly. I hate to say it, but we all know that the chances of Baby Lisa being found alive are very slim. I fear the question will eventually be whether or not this parent, or parents, will walk just like Casey did. The telling behavior of the parent's reactions to a missing child had virtually no impact on Caylee's jury.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #742 on: November 01, 2011, 01:44:05 PM »

I don't know what exactly happened here to baby Lisa, but I do know what a parent who is innocently missing a child looks and behaves like. Beth and Dave Holloway qualify........ these two parents don't.

Victim parents search instead of Trick or Treating. Victim parents self blame even when there is no blame on them. Beth earnestly expressed regret that Natalie's international cell phone options weren't activated, while Baby Lisa's Mom argues that being drunk while the children were in her care, had nothing to do with the baby missing.

Victim parents are eager to do any and everything to get to the truth........... they don't lie and change their own version.

Lisa's parents are involved with this on some level......... JMO.

Post of the Day!!!

Thanks CBB

Janet

+++++

I Feel Such Regret

Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 31:  Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the private hangar at the far side of the Birmingham airport.  On the way I contact Cingular Wireless and have international calling activated on my cell.  I activate Natalee's too.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret.

Others Might Learn

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 200:
  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

+++++

Natalee Holloway Resouce Center
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Janet.............. you are a living, breathing resource center! Dang, you're good! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: November 01, 2011, 01:46:25 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/attorney-baby-lisa-s-parents-cooperating-every-way-public-not-seeing-it
Attorney: Baby Lisa's parents cooperating in every way, public not seeing it
Isabelle Zehnder
, Missing Persons Examiner
November 1, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: November 01, 2011, 01:49:32 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html
Brothers Of Missing Baby Go Trick-Or-Treating
ABC Cameras Follow Lisa Irwin's Brothers On Halloween

POSTED: 8:03 am CDT November 1, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html#ixzz1cSalhojm

I knew it! The minute it was reported that Stanton was back and taking them away, I said they would be on TV in the next 4 days, I was off by a few hours.  With that idiot and scumbag taco joe back in the picture it could only mean money from the press.  These people are despicable and the entire extended family should be jailed for life right next to the Anthonys...those who aren't on death row, that is. 

Since that appears to be someone's residence, could it be Aunt Cindy's in Raytown?  And who is that in the background in front of the tv?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: November 01, 2011, 01:56:23 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15925815/deborahs-brother-leaves-with-detectives
Deborah's brother leaves with detectives
Posted: Nov 01, 2011 12:20 PM CDT Updated: Nov 01, 2011 12:31 PM CDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Lisa Irwin's parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, still have not sat down with authorities for an unrestricted interview since the second day of the investigation, police said.

But on Tuesday, two members of the Kansas City, MO police department came to the home on North Walrond where the family once stayed.

The two detectives left with Deborah's brother after half an hour inside the home.

Police have not said why they made the house visit.  ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: November 01, 2011, 01:57:18 PM »

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
RT @SantinaLeuci: Attorney for Joe Tacopina is back in Kansas City for the baby Lisa case. @giannatoboni what is going on today? #lisairwin
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: November 01, 2011, 02:01:20 PM »

WooHoo movement in this case finally.  TU Trimm.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: November 01, 2011, 02:18:41 PM »

Deborah's brother leaves with detectives
Posted: Nov 01, 2011 12:20 PM CDT Updated: Nov 01, 2011 12:31 PM CDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Lisa Irwin's parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, still have not sat down with authorities for an unrestricted interview since the second day of the investigation, police said.

But on Tuesday, two members of the Kansas City, MO police department came to the home on North Walrond where the family once stayed.

The two detectives left with Deborah's brother after half an hour inside the home.

Police have not said why they made the house visit.  ::snipping2::
hmmmm....now something is going forward....wonder what thats all about......did he leave in cuffs or what?  I hope he is about to spill the beans if he knows anything...Thank God

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: November 01, 2011, 02:20:58 PM »

no cuffs on video...hee hee.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: November 01, 2011, 02:21:38 PM »

Oh and me too on the spilling of the beans.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: November 01, 2011, 02:27:28 PM »

Oh and me too on the spilling of the beans.
yea, I spoke before I watched the video..lol......now I wonder what he has to say? He looked like he was going willingly, maybe he has decided to tell all, I hope and pray that this is the beginning of the end for DB and her lies, he must know something, otherwise why take him anywhere, they could have questioned him right there at that house so this is indeed good news, now we just have to wait and see what is gonna happen next!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: November 01, 2011, 02:34:59 PM »

Gone and back already;

snipped;

The two detectives left with the maternal uncle after half an hour inside the home. The uncle was gone about two hours. He returned about 12:45 p.m. and was dropped off by two people inside a car registered to a rental car agency in Independence.

Police have not said why they made the house visit.  When asked about the visit, they told KCTV5 this is an active investigation and they are still conducting interviews. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: November 01, 2011, 02:35:24 PM »

The brother the cops took in is Phil.....hmm...wonder what he knows..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: November 01, 2011, 02:40:52 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: November 01, 2011, 02:46:24 PM »

The brother the cops took in is Phil.....hmm...wonder what he knows..

He should know atleast one very important thing...did he see an alive Lisa that day and at what time did he last see her.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: November 01, 2011, 02:47:03 PM »

Phillips Netz

~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: November 01, 2011, 02:49:25 PM »

Janet.............. you are a living, breathing resource center! Dang, you're good! 

Thanks CBB

Lot to do outside the computer room this afternoon and I was sooo unmotivated.  Your smooch was a great pick-me-up.

Janet
11:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: November 01, 2011, 02:50:56 PM »

Thanks CBB

Lot to do outside the computer room this afternoon and I was sooo unmotivated.  Your smooch was a great pick-me-up.

Janet
11:45 PM PT

an angelic monkey

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: November 01, 2011, 02:52:34 PM »

Klaas/Mod

Please delete #757.  I messed up.

Thanks

Janet

Doing it now, Janet................ and I know you'll never ask again, right?   
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 05:33:26 PM by CBB » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.