March 28, 2024, 11:14:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458938 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: November 01, 2011, 02:56:14 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2011/11/01/ng-baby-lisa-irwin-neighbor.hln?iref=allsearch
Added On November 1, 2011
A neighbor of Lisa Irwin talks about what happened the night of her disappearance.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: November 01, 2011, 03:01:48 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15925815/deborahs-brother-leaves-with-detectives
comments........
sh3d3vilinme
34 mins ago
-1 updown
Share | Flag
I just heard from the homeowner where Megan Wright was/is staying with the other 7 people that she had been verbally evicted from her residence some where on N Brighton and from there she was staying at the Irwins place and her vehicle was at one point there but broke down.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: November 01, 2011, 03:07:23 PM »

comments........
sh3d3vilinme
34 mins ago
-1 updown
Share | Flag
I just heard from the homeowner where Megan Wright was/is staying with the other 7 people that she had been verbally evicted from her residence some where on N Brighton and from there she was staying at the Irwins place and her vehicle was at one point there but broke down.

I'm sorry. I'm really trying to keep everything straight in this case, but it's all so confusing. What does this mean: that Megan Wright was at one point staying a the Irwin's place? Meaning, a rental? Or with the Irwim family? Thanks in advance for helping me clarify this in my mind.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: November 01, 2011, 03:09:11 PM »

Unbelievable.   Shades of Anthony lack of good taste.  It's just stupid!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: November 01, 2011, 03:09:19 PM »

JHoltFox4KC John Holt
Breaking: John Picerno confirms to me he will represent family of missing Baby #LisaIrwin. Selected by NY firm led by Joseph Tacopina.
41 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: November 01, 2011, 03:10:15 PM »

http://www.johnpicerno.com/topics/picerno.html
John Anthony Picerno: Attorney at Law, Kansas City Missouri

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: November 01, 2011, 03:16:33 PM »

comments........
sh3d3vilinme
34 mins ago
-1 updown
Share | Flag

I'm sorry. I'm really trying to keep everything straight in this case, but it's all so confusing. What does this mean: that Megan Wright was at one point staying a the Irwin's place? Meaning, a rental? Or with the Irwim family? Thanks in advance for helping me clarify this in my mind.
I do not know,just assumed their home.Maybe we'll get more info. 

~ Peter Frampton
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: November 01, 2011, 03:18:22 PM »

comments........
sh3d3vilinme
34 mins ago
-1 updown
Share | Flag

I do not know,just assumed their home.Maybe we'll get more info. 

Okay, thanks. I hope we do hear more. It's very interesting.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: November 01, 2011, 03:19:17 PM »

http://shadplay.blogspot.com/2011/11/lisairwin-breaking-john-picerno-to.html?spref=tw
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
#LisaIrwin #BREAKING -#Mafia Moves In - John Picerno To Represent Irwin Family.
JHoltFox4KC Breaking: John Picerno confirms to me he will represent family of missing Baby #LisaIrwin. Selected by NY firm led by Joseph Tacopina.

~ Peter Frampton
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: November 01, 2011, 03:20:12 PM »

I dont think the Jersey guy had anything to do with Lisa coming up missing.  I think just maybe Debra was into taking alot more then anxiety med's, I have kinda come to my way of undersanding that the reason Debra had Megans, number had more to do with that she has probably had it for awhile and it was given to her several weeks earlier as a way to contact Jersey  when she wanted to buy a few pills, something else to help her get "high" and since she was drinking and partyin that night, she probably called that number to see if she could get ahold of Jersey so she could get a few pill, probably wasnt even aware that he and Megan had broken up,I mean really...if you think about it that makes more sense then anything else............The phone call was suposingly made around 8:00.....8:30pm....thats about what time the drinking and hanging out on the front stoops had just started and she wanted to get her buzz on and knew that this guy could get her a few pills so to me thats why she called him!.This Jersey guy IMO had no interest in a baby, he could barely keep himself going from day to day, I know the type, they live life free, do small illegal things, make a few dollars here and there, drink, take a few pills and live on...they are harmless, thats probably the only roll he and Megan have in this investigation..............In my way of thinking they are probably involved only because the Jersey guy knew Debra from being around the neighborhood, and he was also and ex of Megans and gave out her number to Debbie as a way to contact him should she need a couple pills........ To me thats the end of their invilvement......we will probably not find out anything about what happened to baby Lisa from this new news!!!.........IMO whatever happened to baby Lisa happened after the neighbor went home an Debra went back inside drunk and high as a kite and the bad happened and the cover up began!!!!!

I think you might be right on the nose with this theory!

YES!!!  I think you are spot on with this!!!  AND this scenario would definitely cause 'deception' to turn up on the poly of DB.  This is something she was likely hiding from her husband. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: November 01, 2011, 03:21:18 PM »

I don't know what exactly happened here to baby Lisa, but I do know what a parent who is innocently missing a child looks and behaves like. Beth and Dave Holloway qualify........ these two parents don't.

Victim parents search instead of Trick or Treating. Victim parents self blame even when there is no blame on them. Beth earnestly expressed regret that Natalie's international cell phone options weren't activated, while Baby Lisa's Mom argues that being drunk while the children were in her care, had nothing to do with the baby missing.

Victim parents are eager to do any and everything to get to the truth........... they don't lie and change their own version.

Lisa's parents are involved with this on some level......... JMO.

Excellent post.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: November 01, 2011, 03:39:49 PM »

http://shadplay.blogspot.com/2011/11/lisairwin-breaking-john-picerno-to.html?spref=tw
JHoltFox4KC Breaking: John Picerno confirms to me he will represent family of missing Baby #LisaIrwin. Selected by NY firm led by Joseph Tacopina.

Ok, why do they need 2(?) attorneys?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: November 01, 2011, 03:45:50 PM »

Ok, why do they need 2(?) attorneys?

maybe because ole Taco head really isnt licensed to practice law in Mi.....lol.....and he pcked this guy out for them because he is gonna work behind the scenes with him..lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: November 01, 2011, 03:51:09 PM »

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
RT @jimspellmancnn: New #babylisa interview with megan wright tune in to @VinniePolitan on @HLNTV shortly! #lisairwin
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~ Peter Frampton
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #774 on: November 01, 2011, 03:51:43 PM »

Good afternoon

Heard HLN's will be covering the Lisa Irwin case at 4pm today.

Hope they are not preempted with all the CM stuff.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 01, 2011, 03:59:38 PM »

JHoltFox4KC John Holt
@
@Rangeeni Local counsel pretty typical when out of state firm handles. This should be it...for now. #LisaIrwin
1 minute ago
John Holt
JHoltFox4KC John Holt
@
@Qaudrille Picerno solid attorney. Don't look for much media Short-style. #LisaIrwin
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 01, 2011, 04:01:52 PM »

Did DB last see Lisa at 6:30 or 10:30.
Did the cell call come in at 8:30 or 2:30
Did DB drink five glasses or wine or 10.

The only consistent fact in this story is the inconsistency.  The truth doesn't vary.  Where is LISA!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: November 01, 2011, 04:14:34 PM »

Vinnie on HLN said the dumpster where the fire was reported has been hauled away by the law enforcement.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: November 01, 2011, 04:15:43 PM »

HLN link.
http://www.rentadrone.tv/hln-live-stream-feed/

~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: November 01, 2011, 04:17:57 PM »

Vinnie on HLN said the dumpster where the fire was reported has been hauled away by the law enforcement.
omg....wonder if he meant just now or earlier when they first investigated it......I wish they would just hurry up and find poor baby Lisa and find the truth about what happened....I Pray this doesnt end up like the HaLeigh case with no one ever knowing where this baby is, it seems to me that if a baby was burned in this dumpster then that would be a distinctive smell and the people around the area would have noticed that!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.