March 28, 2024, 05:16:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458900 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: November 01, 2011, 04:20:12 PM »

Vinnie on HLN said the dumpster where the fire was reported has been hauled away by the law enforcement.
omg....wonder if he meant just now or earlier when they first investigated it......I wish they would just hurry up and find poor baby Lisa and find the truth about what happened....I Pray this doesnt end up like the HaLeigh case with no one ever knowing where this baby is, it seems to me that if a baby was burned in this dumpster then that would be a distinctive smell and the people around the area would have noticed that!

I was wondering the same thing! Surely they hauled it off before now? Right? Gosh, I really hope so!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: November 01, 2011, 04:25:34 PM »

Megan Wright says Jersey is a fire bug...

Neighbor says she saw MW in the neighborhood several time.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: November 01, 2011, 04:26:41 PM »

not sure when this vid was done,but im guessing in the last 36hrs,as its about MW
@1:12,betsy is in front of irwin home,does anyone know whose car that is in the
driveway
http://www.kctv5.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6405542

about the dumpster,the CO. would have to get it for LE,bc of the way the dumpster
is made,to be hauled,by the CO. truck,and the  dump CO. may have hauled it away
bc of the fire in it,it would need to be repainted ect.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: November 01, 2011, 04:31:40 PM »

Mary Hart says the last time she say Jersey he had a white tshirt on and his head was shaved completely bald.

She could not see dumpster fire from her home.

Question is what was burned in the dumpster......

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: November 01, 2011, 04:32:38 PM »

RandomFlyer K
Gee, both neighbors allowed full searches of their homes,DB&JI limited them to #BabyLisa 's room until they got warrant? #LisaIrwin Odd??
6 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #785 on: November 01, 2011, 04:35:05 PM »

Apologies if this was posted already, regarding John S. Tanko aka "Jersey" (these are the charges from when LE recently located him)

11CY-CR03875 - ST V JOHN S TANKO

TANKO , JOHN S , Defendant          
3718 N LISTER
KANSAS CITY, MO 64116

Year of Birth: 1969

Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 11/15/2011;  9:00 AM ;  JANET SUTTON;  Clay County
Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
PD Determination. JS/lla

Description:    Tampering With Motor Vehicle - 1st Degree { Felony C RSMo: 569.080 }
Date:    10/13/2011    
Code:    2301300       
OCN:    F7030850    
Arresting Agency:    KANSAS CITY PD

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do?searchType=name

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: November 01, 2011, 04:40:54 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15925815/deborahs-brother-leaves-with-detectives
comments........
sh3d3vilinme
34 mins ago
-1 updown
Share | Flag
I just heard from the homeowner where Megan Wright was/is staying with the other 7 people that she had been verbally evicted from her residence some where on N Brighton and from there she was staying at the Irwins place and her vehicle was at one point there but broke down.

I guess we gotta take the comments with a grain of salt, specially if the nickname of the person spells "she devil in me."  Monkey Devil!

But, like someone said before, the rumors are turning to be facts in this case, so maybe we will read it on the local news today or tomorrow?

If it's true... why has Megan said that she doesn't know Deborah or Jeremy and never saw Lisa?

Why didn't she mention this in any of the interviews she's been on?

One of the other comments say her car was parked at the Irwins because it was in disrepair for a while.

This is one of the reasons why I'm so incredulous about the stories going on, cause they are so many, and coming from everywhere.

Still, hopefully the police had better luck with Deborah's brother today.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #787 on: November 01, 2011, 04:40:56 PM »

Mary Hurt-neighbor on HLN said

Jersey had shaved his head, she saw and talked to him around 1-2pm when he was at the Watson house on Oct 3rd.
She also said Jersey was about 5'8 or taller.

Mary noted at around 9pm sprinkler at Watson's was still on and in same place and around 11pm it was off, she assumes Jersey turned it off since he is the 1 that the Watson's had working with sprinkler.

Jim Spellman said John "Jersey" Tanko appeared in court today on unrelated charges.

The map that Vinnie had on and the arrows pointing to the direction of sitings, Megan W (per Jim Spellman) said that she and Jersey took that route before.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: November 01, 2011, 04:42:54 PM »

Vinnie on HLN said the dumpster where the fire was reported has been hauled away by the law enforcement.
omg....wonder if he meant just now or earlier when they first investigated it......I wish they would just hurry up and find poor baby Lisa and find the truth about what happened....I Pray this doesnt end up like the HaLeigh case with no one ever knowing where this baby is, it seems to me that if a baby was burned in this dumpster then that would be a distinctive smell and the people around the area would have noticed that!

I was wondering the same thing! Surely they hauled it off before now? Right? Gosh, I really hope so!
Earlier. 

~ Peter Frampton
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #789 on: November 01, 2011, 04:44:48 PM »

Personally LE interviewing Phillip today is the biggest news. Hope something comes of it.

Now waiting for DB and JI to talk to LE and allow the boys to be interviewed.
Won't hold my breath though..grrrr..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: November 01, 2011, 04:46:25 PM »

Earlier. 
I could have heard wrong though cause it was kinda confusing.Gonna wait and get a definite update on that. 

~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: November 01, 2011, 04:48:45 PM »

still dont think 'jersey' had anything to do with baby Lisa being gone.....I just think he is being looked at because of his being who he is an its all coming down on him, seems he has been in the neighborhood for some time now and as far as I can see hasnt really caused any trouble,why now? he should know the kids in the neighborhood, when someone s home and when their not, taking care of an elderly couples home and could probably rob them blind if he wanted to but he hasnt,thats the reason I dont think he is in any way responsible for what happened to baby Lisa.......I just dont. 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: November 01, 2011, 05:17:01 PM »

I hope it was when the first investigated, cause it's been almost 4 weeks and anything of value may have been destroyed.

Sometimes the waste management people replace them, they take one out and later another truck delivers a new one.

Also, if they leak, any small traces of evidence is flushed out or mixed in with the garbage juice, specially if it has rained.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: November 01, 2011, 05:24:00 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15927416/tacopina-announces-new-local-counsel-in-baby-lisa-case
Tacopina announces new local counsel in baby Lisa case
Posted: Nov 01, 2011 2:57 PM CDT Updated: Nov 01, 2011 3:05 PM CDT
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager - email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Tacopina announces new local counsel in baby Lisa case

New York attorney Joe Tacopina announced Tuesday that a Kansas City attorney will now serve as local counsel for Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, whose daughter was reported missing four weeks ago.

The following is the statement from Tacopina in its entirety:

"Please note that Kansas City Attorney John Picerno will be joining the team of attorneys representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin in their quest to bring home their baby girl, Lisa.

Neither Mr. Picerno nor I will be fielding any further press inquiries at this time. There will also be no further comments made to the media by either the attorneys, the investigators, or the family. That would include no other "media house tours" or "press conferences". This standing position may change at any moment as developments occur.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: November 01, 2011, 05:24:39 PM »

still dont think 'jersey' had anything to do with baby Lisa being gone.....I just think he is being looked at because of his being who he is an its all coming down on him, seems he has been in the neighborhood for some time now and as far as I can see hasnt really caused any trouble,why now? he should know the kids in the neighborhood, when someone s home and when their not, taking care of an elderly couples home and could probably rob them blind if he wanted to but he hasnt,thats the reason I dont think he is in any way responsible for what happened to baby Lisa.......I just dont. 

I don't think he had anything to do with it, too. Problem being that if the case goes to trial, Jersey will be the new Kronk.

Jersey = reasonable doubt

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #795 on: November 01, 2011, 05:30:28 PM »

RandomFlyer K
Gee, both neighbors allowed full searches of their homes,DB&JI limited them to #BabyLisa 's room until they got warrant? #LisaIrwin Odd??
6 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

That sure says a lot to me!  Parents required a warrant!! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: November 01, 2011, 05:31:35 PM »

How much did ABC pay for those images and video??

Probably a bunch;    Everything seems so staged, in my view.  It is beyond normalcy.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #797 on: November 01, 2011, 05:37:17 PM »

I think I kind of agree with you on this.  If in fact when JI worked his first overnight shift.  Someone stalking them wouldn't not know he was going to be gone overnight unless someone told them.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: November 01, 2011, 05:39:05 PM »

http://shadplay.blogspot.com/2011/11/lisairwin-breaking-john-picerno-to.html?spref=tw
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
#LisaIrwin #BREAKING -#Mafia Moves In - John Picerno To Represent Irwin Family.
JHoltFox4KC Breaking: John Picerno confirms to me he will represent family of missing Baby #LisaIrwin. Selected by NY firm led by Joseph Tacopina.

Ok, why do they need 2(?) attorneys?

LOL --- one per person?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: November 01, 2011, 05:47:23 PM »

http://www.johnpicerno.com/topics/caseresults.html

John Anthony Picerno

Case Results

John Anthony Picerno has been defending the rights of those accused of crimes in Missouri since 1993, and during that time, he has fought his way through several criminal jury trials.  Attorney Picerno got his first experience in the court room while working for The Special Public Defenders Office in Jackson County, Missouri.  The types of cases he has handled both with the public defender and in private practice include charges of homicide, drug crimes, domestic violence, dui, traffic law, white collar crimes, sexual assault, juvenile crimes, probation violations, and many other offenses.

Below is a look at some of the results achieved by John Anthony Picerno.  If you have been accused of a crime, contact his office today for a consultation.
NOT GUILTY VERDICTS
- Lead Attorney
NOT GUILTY - Murder 2, ACA - youngest person ever to stand trial as adult (14) in Jackson Co., MO
NOT GUILTY - Murder 2, Robbery 1, ACA (2 Cts)
NOT GUILTY - Assault 1, ACA
NOT GUILTY - Possession of Controlled Substance (prior\persistent offender)
NOT GUILTY - Burglary 1
NOT GUILTY - Robbery 1 (2 Cts), ACA (2 Cts), Tampering 1
NOT GUILTY - Robbery 1st, Assault 1st, ACA (2 Cts)
NOT GUILTY - Assault on a law enforcement officer
NOT GUILTY VERDICTS
- Co Counsel NOT GUILTY - Murder 2, Robbery 1, ACA (2 Cts)
NOT GUILTY - Rape (3 Cts), Sodomy (4 Cts), Robbery 1, Burglary 1, ACA (8 Cts) First DNA Jury Trial -
                          Jackson Co., MO

GREAT RESULTS
- Jury Trial - Lead Attorney

Murder 1 - convicted of Murder 2
    Murder 2 - convicted of voluntary manslaughter
    Murder 2 - Hung Jury
    Murder 2, Robbery 1, ACA (2 Cts) - Hung Jury
    Felony Murder, Assault 1 (2 Cts), ACA (2 Cts), Attempted Robbery 1 - Not Guilty of Assaults and ACA's, Hung Jury, Defendant pled to CCW 1 yr concurrent with parole revocation
    Assault 1 (2 Cts), ACA (2 Cts) - Defendant plead during jury deliberations, 10 yrs suspended with 120 days of shock time
    Trafficking Drugs 2 - Hung Jury, Prosecutor Dismissed Charge
    Robbery 1 (2 Cts), ACA (2 Cts) - Hung Jury, Defendant pled to probation
    Robbery 1 - Hung Jury, Defendant received 12 yr suspended sentence Robbery 2, 120 days Shock time and probation
    Tampering 1 - Dismissed after Jury selection

OTHER GREAT RESULTS

Murder 1 (2 Cts), ACA (2 Cts) - Defendant found guilty at 1st trial, appealed and conviction set aside, pled to 15 yrs concurrent on all charges just prior to retrial, First time state's immunity law used in a criminal case
    Murder 1 - Dismissed day of Prelimiary Hearing
    Sodomy (4 Cts) - Dismissed day of Trial

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.