March 28, 2024, 03:34:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458883 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #800 on: November 01, 2011, 05:48:12 PM »

I have been following this off and on and sorry if this has been answered already. 

Do we know the name of who DB was drinking with? 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: November 01, 2011, 05:51:02 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html
Brothers Of Missing Baby Go Trick-Or-Treating
ABC Cameras Follow Lisa Irwin's Brothers On Halloween

POSTED: 8:03 am CDT November 1, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html#ixzz1cSalhojm

I knew it! The minute it was reported that Stanton was back and taking them away, I said they would be on TV in the next 4 days, I was off by a few hours.  With that idiot and scumbag taco joe back in the picture it could only mean money from the press.  These people are despicable and the entire extended family should be jailed for life right next to the Anthonys...those who aren't on death row, that is. 

Since that appears to be someone's residence, could it be Aunt Cindy's in Raytown?  And who is that in the background in front of the tv?

It looks like Casey.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: November 01, 2011, 05:55:14 PM »

Ha Ha LMAO Yoder1!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 01, 2011, 06:03:29 PM »

Ha Ha LMAO Yoder1!

i thought KC too,on 1st look,maybe it was KC who put up the 100k reward
naw KC is cheap 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #804 on: November 01, 2011, 06:04:28 PM »

I have been following this off and on and sorry if this has been answered already. 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597638221&sk=wall

Samantha Brando

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: November 01, 2011, 06:08:12 PM »

Samantha Brando

OS
Thank you!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #806 on: November 01, 2011, 06:15:40 PM »

HLN's showing pick of John (Jersey) Tanko in court today

White with bald head. Looks thinnish, not very tall, shorter than men and women that he walked by.

OS

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: November 01, 2011, 06:16:00 PM »

I knew it! The minute it was reported that Stanton was back and taking them away, I said they would be on TV in the next 4 days, I was off by a few hours.  With that idiot and scumbag taco joe back in the picture it could only mean money from the press.  These people are despicable and the entire extended family should be jailed for life right next to the Anthonys...those who aren't on death row, that is. 

Since that appears to be someone's residence, could it be Aunt Cindy's in Raytown?  And who is that in the background in front of the tv?

It looks like Casey.

this seals it for me - THEY DID IT! THEY MURDERED THEIR OWN BABY AND ARE COVERING IT UP.

ARREST EM ALL!!!!!

NO ONE in their right mind would go out trick n' treating if they just had someone break into their home and kidnap their own child. ONLY A MONSTER would have no feelings about the loss of their baby.

MONSTERS ALL OF EM!!!!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #808 on: November 01, 2011, 06:16:06 PM »

Samantha Brando

OS
Thank you!

Your welcome

OS

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 01, 2011, 06:16:52 PM »

HLN's showing pick of John (Jersey) Tanko in court today

White with bald head. Looks thinnish, not very tall, shorter than men and women that he walked by.

OS

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: November 01, 2011, 06:18:50 PM »

HLN Vinnie P.-video of Jersey in court today. Totally bald.

Just a thought.

If he had Lisa and was trying to creep out of the neighborhood, sneak through yards, exit from gate, up to dumpster, starts fire, then head on through path indicated in Vinnie's graphic, Jersey could have been sorta of crouching, carefully concealing Lisa, then the farther he walked, (he had no car) he could have been standing up straighter. Either because he was more comfortable with baby in his arms are feeling more secure as he slipped away from the neighborhood.

The closer, neighborhood witnesses said he was maybe 5' 8" tall. Maybe the further down witness saw him as taller because he was not hunched over.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: November 01, 2011, 06:19:11 PM »

I can understand trying to keep life somewhat normal for the little boys but a family member or friend could have taken them out trick or treating and not with a camera crew following them around. 
This case is like the Anthony case but I hope that when and if it goes to trial that the jurors are more intelligent and are not bribed.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: November 01, 2011, 06:25:58 PM »

Just a thought.

If he had Lisa and was trying to creep out of the neighborhood, sneak through yards, exit from gate, up to dumpster, starts fire, then head on through path indicated in Vinnie's graphic, Jersey could have been sorta of crouching, carefully concealing Lisa, then the farther he walked, (he had no car) he could have been standing up straighter. Either because he was more comfortable with baby in his arms are feeling more secure as he slipped away from the neighborhood.

The closer, neighborhood witnesses said he was maybe 5' 8" tall. Maybe the further down witness saw him as taller because he was not hunched over.

HLN: Megan says Jersey is 5' 8". Witness who gave explained description of how man held baby, says the man was 5' 8"
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: November 01, 2011, 06:26:52 PM »

John S Tanko appears to be 5'6" from his mugshot IMO.  

Here is some info from another site by a local poster in regards to the 2 John Tanko's aka Jerseys...just so you guys don't think I'm always off my rocker.

snipped from Poster Riverselah;http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59085&page=10

The black Jersey is cleared, he has an iron clad alibi compliments of the federal government. He is sitting in the federal detention under his REAL name, his Tanko Alias not withstanding.

The white jersey is not a suspect, he's not cleared- nor is anyone in this case per LE. Unfortunately, I can't comment on the white Jersey. Public info on him: Tanko- the white one- is in Clay County Detention, held on a parole warrant with no bond and stealing a motor vehicle with a bond of with 10K cash only. His warrant from Parole was entered on 10-08-11 for being an absconder from KCCRC. He is also being held on something else which is not going to show up in Casenet and has nothing to do with this case.

He has nada to do with Baby Lisa and even JVM stated he isn't a suspect- regarding the white Jersey.

Thus, neither Jersey is involved with this case. However, I totally understand if anyone thinks he's a viable suspect.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: November 01, 2011, 06:29:00 PM »

Just a thought.

HLN: Megan says Jersey is 5' 8". Witness who gave explained description of how man held baby, says the man was 5' 8"

So how does this tie in to dog getting death hit in Lisa's bedroom? Not such a stretch. Jersey could have just taken Lisa or something happened to Lisa and DB had Jersey get "rid" of the deed for her.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: November 01, 2011, 06:34:44 PM »

Here is some info from another site by a local poster in regards to the 2 John Tanko's aka Jerseys...just so you guys don't think I'm always off my rocker.

snipped from Poster Riverselah;http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59085&page=10

The black Jersey is cleared, he has an iron clad alibi compliments of the federal government. He is sitting in the federal detention under his REAL name, his Tanko Alias not withstanding.

The white jersey is not a suspect, he's not cleared- nor is anyone in this case per LE. Unfortunately, I can't comment on the white Jersey. Public info on him: Tanko- the white one- is in Clay County Detention, held on a parole warrant with no bond and stealing a motor vehicle with a bond of with 10K cash only. His warrant from Parole was entered on 10-08-11 for being an absconder from KCCRC. He is also being held on something else which is not going to show up in Casenet and has nothing to do with this case.

He has nada to do with Baby Lisa and even JVM stated he isn't a suspect- regarding the white Jersey.

Thus, neither Jersey is involved with this case. However, I totally understand if anyone thinks he's a viable suspect.

ummm  WHAT??????  lol....but yea, I dont think "Jersey is guilty of anything but being in the neighborhood and having a less then desirable background...other then that, he didnt do anything to baby Lisa!!!imo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: November 01, 2011, 06:35:09 PM »

Just a thought.

So how does this tie in to dog getting death hit in DB's bedroom? Not such a stretch. Jersey could have just taken Lisa or something happened to Lisa and DB had Jersey get "rid" of the deed for her.

edited to read: DB's bedroom.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: November 01, 2011, 06:43:53 PM »

It looks like Casey.
And why not, Casey could be their "how to get away with murdering a baby" consultant.  DB and JI learned how to rake in the $$ quicker than the Anthony clan though. I can't decide who is more disgusting Baby Lisa's family, the attorneys or the news organizations who pay for this.  And I have a feeling it's only going to get worse since we are now into the November sweeps period, prime example of that is the new Kara Kopetsky "news investigation". 
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: November 01, 2011, 06:49:41 PM »

Right Yuknowmenot, there are new rules now for after your child goes missing;
Step 1; concoct alibis
Step 2; Get T-shirts printed
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: November 01, 2011, 06:50:19 PM »

ummm  WHAT??????  lol....but yea, I dont think "Jersey is guilty of anything but being in the neighborhood and having a less then desirable background...other then that, he didnt do anything to baby Lisa!!!imo

Nothing went on in that neighborhood that Jersey didn't know about. He was very active that particular night. Bet he knows everything that happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.