March 29, 2024, 08:03:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 459111 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: November 01, 2011, 06:53:15 PM »

Lisa Irwin: Prime News 11/1/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK91LdOmE40&feature=channel_video_title

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miss Lacey
Scared Monkey

Lacey 1994-2009

« Reply #821 on: November 01, 2011, 06:55:50 PM »

Right Yuknowmenot, there are new rules now for after your child goes missing;
Step 1; concoct alibis
Step 2; Get T-shirts printed

And don't forget:

Step 3: Get your hair done.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: November 01, 2011, 07:03:19 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/11/comparing-susan-smith-to-deborah.html
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Comparing Susan Smith to Deborah Bradley

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: November 01, 2011, 07:06:10 PM »

http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/new-lawyer-lisa-irwin-case-not-good-news-kc-police/
New lawyer in Lisa Irwin case not good news for KC police
Barb Shelly
2 hours, 54 minutes ago
Last week, a Kansas City Star reporter asked defense lawyer John Picerno for his thoughts on client interviews with police.

“My own view is that my clients should never talk to police,” Picerno told reporter Mark Morris, for a story that was published Saturday. “I tell them, ‘The prisons are full of people who talked to the police. The police are going to do what they are going to do, with or without your cooperation and your statement.”

Today, New York lawyer Joe Tacopina announced that Picerno would be his new partner in the high-profile case involving missing baby Lisa Irwin. Police have said they aren’t happy with the cooperation they’ve received from Lisa’s parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley. They say they need the parents to consent to separate interviews. Based on what Picerno told The Star, that seems unlikely. In fact, my guess is that Picerno’s frank dislike of police interviews helped him get the job.

Read more: http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/new-lawyer-lisa-irwin-case-not-good-news-kc-police/#ixzz1cUuyymNS

~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: November 01, 2011, 07:06:15 PM »

Step 1; concoct alibis

And don't forget:

and   Step 4: always keep the spotlight on you!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: November 01, 2011, 07:11:26 PM »

John S Tanko appears to be 5'6" from his mugshot IMO.  

Here is some info from another site by a local poster in regards to the 2 John Tanko's aka Jerseys...just so you guys don't think I'm always off my rocker.

snipped from Poster Riverselah;http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59085&page=10

The black Jersey is cleared, he has an iron clad alibi compliments of the federal government. He is sitting in the federal detention under his REAL name, his Tanko Alias not withstanding.

The white jersey is not a suspect, he's not cleared- nor is anyone in this case per LE. Unfortunately, I can't comment on the white Jersey. Public info on him: Tanko- the white one- is in Clay County Detention, held on a parole warrant with no bond and stealing a motor vehicle with a bond of with 10K cash only. His warrant from Parole was entered on 10-08-11 for being an absconder from KCCRC. He is also being held on something else which is not going to show up in Casenet and has nothing to do with this case.

He has nada to do with Baby Lisa and even JVM stated he isn't a suspect- regarding the white Jersey.

Thus, neither Jersey is involved with this case. However, I totally understand if anyone thinks he's a viable suspect.

ummm  WHAT??????  lol....but yea, I dont think "Jersey is guilty of anything but being in the neighborhood and having a less then desirable background...other then that, he didnt do anything to baby Lisa!!!imo

Nothing went on in that neighborhood that Jersey didn't know about. He was very active that particular night. Bet he knows everything that happened.
Dont believe that for one second, he might have been active that night but how do we know this isnt completely normal for him, we dont, because this is the night that is being talked about, neighbors were use to seeing him out and about, so use to it in fact the Lady that was interviewed even stopped and chatted with him,they were not worried about him or suspitious about him being around, they dont seem like he worried them so..........dont think he had anything to do with baby Lisa or what happened!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 01, 2011, 07:53:38 PM »

Lisa Irwin: Issues 11/1/11
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/0/k4a1JmisIvQ

~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: November 01, 2011, 08:00:19 PM »

neighbor opinions of him must be differing from what I've read;

"http://global.christianpost.com/news/baby-lisa-irwin-missing-neighbor-says-handyman-shady-60012/
snipped;
“Our neighbor told us that the night that baby went missing, the man who was seen coming up the street came and went on our property and through our next door neighbor’s gate,” Hurt told CNN’s Nancy Grace, in reference to Jersey, a handyman in the Irwin’s residential neighborhood.

Hurt described Jersey as “shady.”

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/%22jersey,%22-man-sought-for-questioning-in-lisa-irwin-case,-in-police-custody
snipped;
 The neighbor, who didn't want to be identified, has lived in the neighborhood for 40 years and says he knows all of its residents. He said he is sure that "Jersey" does not live close by and was suspicious of him even before Lisa disappeared.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #828 on: November 01, 2011, 08:02:48 PM »

still dont think 'jersey' had anything to do with baby Lisa being gone.....I just think he is being looked at because of his being who he is an its all coming down on him, seems he has been in the neighborhood for some time now and as far as I can see hasnt really caused any trouble,why now? he should know the kids in the neighborhood, when someone s home and when their not, taking care of an elderly couples home and could probably rob them blind if he wanted to but he hasnt,thats the reason I dont think he is in any way responsible for what happened to baby Lisa.......I just dont. 

I don't think he had anything to do with it, too. Problem being that if the case goes to trial, Jersey will be the new Kronk.

Jersey = reasonable doubt

I can already smell the defense at work here, this is setting up quite nice for Taco head don't cha' think? lots of reasonable doubt flying around......ugh WHERE IS BABY LISA?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: November 01, 2011, 08:02:56 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/heycameraman

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
by Heycameraman
Family had to move to avoid media but brought ABC in for exclusive trick or treat pics LMAO! #lisairwin > reut.rs/um7zcy
2 hours ago

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/01/us-baby-missing-idUSTRE7A072A20111101
Lawyer in missing Kansas City baby case spurns media
November 1, 2011

(Reuters) - The New York attorney for the parent's of missing Kansas City infant Lisa Irwin called a halt to media interviews on Tuesday and said the baby's family had to move to a new address to avoid the press.

Joe Tacopina said neither he nor a newly-appointed co-counsel, John Picerno of Kansas City, would be commenting on Lisa's disappearance.

"This standing position may change at any moment as developments occur," Tacopina said in a statement issued to the media through a relative of the baby.

Tacopina said the focus needs to return to finding Lisa, last seen the night of October 3 when Bradley said she put her to bed in her crib. Her father, Jeremy Irwin, said she was gone when he got home at 4 a.m the next morning.

Lisa's disappearance has generated intense media coverage, including interviews Tacopina and Lisa's parents gave on national television. Despite those appearances, Tacopina was critical of the former Kansas City-based lawyer for the couple, Cyndy Short, for calling a press conference for the local media and giving tours of the Irwin home.

Television trucks have been a mainstay outside the Irwin home and the nearby home of a relative, where the couple had been living.

"We were forced to relocate Deborah, Jeremy, and their two young sons out of a family home because members of the media (and some members of the public) continued to approach it with various requests," Tacopina stated.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: November 01, 2011, 08:04:07 PM »

still dont think 'jersey' had anything to do with baby Lisa being gone.....I just think he is being looked at because of his being who he is an its all coming down on him, seems he has been in the neighborhood for some time now and as far as I can see hasnt really caused any trouble,why now? he should know the kids in the neighborhood, when someone s home and when their not, taking care of an elderly couples home and could probably rob them blind if he wanted to but he hasnt,thats the reason I dont think he is in any way responsible for what happened to baby Lisa.......I just dont. 

I don't think he had anything to do with it, too. Problem being that if the case goes to trial, Jersey will be the new Kronk.

Jersey = reasonable doubt

Unless Jersey had been there earlier that evening and knew Jeremy wasn't going to be home until late.  OR if DB called him for help after she realized Lisa was deceased, which would also explain the phone call on MW's phone.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: November 01, 2011, 08:11:34 PM »

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
RT @ProfilerPatB: I am on #NancyGrace at 8 pm est talking about missing #BabyLisa. #HLN #LisaIrwin #DeborahBradley
3 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #832 on: November 01, 2011, 08:17:56 PM »

Step 1; concoct alibis

And don't forget:

Step 5: make an appeal to the sleaziest defense lawyer you can find, use Baez as a backup plan

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: November 01, 2011, 08:19:31 PM »

neighbor opinions of him must be differing from what I've read;

"http://global.christianpost.com/news/baby-lisa-irwin-missing-neighbor-says-handyman-shady-60012/
snipped;
“Our neighbor told us that the night that baby went missing, the man who was seen coming up the street came and went on our property and through our next door neighbor’s gate,” Hurt told CNN’s Nancy Grace, in reference to Jersey, a handyman in the Irwin’s residential neighborhood.

Hurt described Jersey as “shady.”

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/%22jersey,%22-man-sought-for-questioning-in-lisa-irwin-case,-in-police-custody
snipped;
 The neighbor, who didn't want to be identified, has lived in the neighborhood for 40 years and says he knows all of its residents. He said he is sure that "Jersey" does not live close by and was suspicious of him even before Lisa disappeared.

hmmm..well, they all knew him, well at least the ones that are saying they did and I dont hear them saying that they ever seen him do anything bad......just that he was "shady"????? what exactly does that mean...he didnt act like them, cause I havent heard a single one of them say they ever saw him getting into anything, the ederly couple felt well enough about him to have him come do their yard work....and continue to do it even with them being outta town, hmmm......I suspect alot of people in my nbeighborhood could be up to no good......but unless I see them or hear about them doing something bad its just my opinion......and none of them called the police and tried to get him removed from the heighborhood.....no they just stopped and chatted with him........

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: November 01, 2011, 08:19:49 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #835 on: November 01, 2011, 08:21:17 PM »

Step 1; concoct alibis

And don't forget:

Step 5: make an appeal to the sleaziest defense lawyer you can find, use Baez as a backup plan
Step 6: Hold a fancy dancy wedding in the front yard because that is what the child would want

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #836 on: November 01, 2011, 08:22:58 PM »

Step 1; concoct alibis

And don't forget:

Step:  make sure you have the media paying you for pictures so you don't have to work!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 01, 2011, 08:23:10 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin
ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Bradley was HOME when a phone call was made from HER phone to a phone which had been used by Jersey. #BabyLisa #LisaIrwin #DeborahBradley
2 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #838 on: November 01, 2011, 08:23:35 PM »

Step 1; concoct alibis

And don't forget:

Step 6:  make sure you have the media paying you for pictures so you don't have to work!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: November 01, 2011, 08:28:26 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15925815/missing-babys-uncle-leaves-with-detectives
Missing baby's uncle meets with detectives
November 1, 2011

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

A maternal uncle of missing baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met Tuesday with Kansas City Police Department detectives.

Phil Netz is the brother of Debbie Bradley. He was with his sister on the afternoon of Oct. 3 when Bradley purchased a box of wine and food items at a Northland grocery store.

Bradley has said she drank enough that night to pass out drunk. Jeremy Irwin, Lisa's father, called 911 about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 to say that his daughter had been snatched from her crib by a kidnapper while he was on an electrical job and while Bradley was sleeping.

Police say they still want to re-interview Irwin and Bradley. Police last interviewed them on Oct. 8 and restrictions have been placed on all interviews since Oct. 5, authorities told KCTV5.

But on Tuesday, two members of the Kansas City, MO police department came to the home on North Walrond where the parents had been staying before leaving Friday night.

The two detectives left with Netz after half an hour inside the home. The uncle was gone about two hours. He returned about 12:45 p.m. and was dropped off by investigators.

Police have not said why they made the house visit.  When asked about the visit, they told KCTV5 this is an active investigation and they are still conducting interviews. 
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.