March 28, 2024, 11:55:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458941 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: November 01, 2011, 08:33:18 PM »

Right Yuknowmenot, there are new rules now for after your child goes missing;
Step 1; concoct alibis
Step 2; Get T-shirts printed

And don't forget:

Step 3: Get your hair done.
and   Step 4: always keep the spotlight on you!!!!!
Step 5: make an appeal to the sleaziest defense lawyer you can find, use Baez as a backup plan
Step 6:  make sure you have the media paying you for pictures so you don't have to work!
Step 7:  get memorial tat
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #841 on: November 01, 2011, 08:40:43 PM »

Others have speculated this but do we know with certainty that JI is Baby Lisa's daddy?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: November 01, 2011, 08:56:37 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

Click on the link below to listen now!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: November 01, 2011, 09:12:12 PM »

Others have speculated this but do we know with certainty that JI is Baby Lisa's daddy?

That's what I'm wondering, too. If he's not, I seriously doubt he knows he's not. Hope they can pull some of Lisa's DNA from something...anything...to get a full profile to check.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: November 01, 2011, 09:21:33 PM »

So JI/DB leave the home and not long after the brother is reinterviewed for 2 hrs.  I wonder if he had a disagreement with them.  Maybe he's remembered something about that night?  Changed his mind about supporting them?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: November 01, 2011, 09:27:39 PM »

So JI/DB leave the home and not long after the brother is reinterviewed for 2 hrs.  I wonder if he had a disagreement with them.  Maybe he's remembered something about that night?  Changed his mind about supporting them?
I just hope they will find baby Lisa alive but it's not looking good at all!  I believe one of the parents had something to do with it. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: November 01, 2011, 09:28:47 PM »

I just hope they will find baby Lisa alive but it's not looking good at all!  I believe one of the parents had something to do with it. 
I also want to know who is paying for the high priced attorney!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: November 01, 2011, 09:41:11 PM »

Oh Im sure he is getting his money, t.v. interviews......baby Lisa's pictures sold......publicity.....thats how he is gonna get paid........makes me sick.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: November 01, 2011, 09:47:06 PM »

Oh Im sure he is getting his money, t.v. interviews......baby Lisa's pictures sold......publicity.....thats how he is gonna get paid........makes me sick.
Wendy had a good point.   I wonder when the last time baby Lisa was seen.  Was it before JI went to work that night?  Is that the reason for DB to drink?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: November 01, 2011, 09:59:23 PM »

From video Irwin's coming back to Walrond house tomorrow, I guess we will see.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15925815/deborahs-brother-leaves-with-detectives
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: November 01, 2011, 09:59:33 PM »

Klaas/Mod

Please delete #757.  I messed up.

Thanks

Janet

Doing it now, Janet................ and I know you'll never ask again, right?   

I promise. Cross my heart.  Never! Never! Never!

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #851 on: November 01, 2011, 10:09:12 PM »

http://www.johnpicerno.com/topics/caseresults.html

John Anthony Picerno

Case Results

John Anthony Picerno has been defending the rights of those accused of crimes in Missouri since 1993, and during that time, he has fought his way through several criminal jury trials.  Attorney Picerno got his first experience in the court room while working for The Special Public Defenders Office in Jackson County, Missouri.  The types of cases he has handled both with the public defender and in private practice include charges of homicide, drug crimes, domestic violence, dui, traffic law, white collar crimes, sexual assault, juvenile crimes, probation violations, and many other offenses.

Below is a look at some of the results achieved by John Anthony Picerno.  If you have been accused of a crime, contact his office today for a consultation.
NOT GUILTY VERDICTS
- Lead Attorney
NOT GUILTY - Murder 2, ACA - youngest person ever to stand trial as adult (14) in Jackson Co., MO
NOT GUILTY - Murder 2, Robbery 1, ACA (2 Cts)
NOT GUILTY - Assault 1, ACA
NOT GUILTY - Possession of Controlled Substance (prior\persistent offender)
NOT GUILTY - Burglary 1
NOT GUILTY - Robbery 1 (2 Cts), ACA (2 Cts), Tampering 1
NOT GUILTY - Robbery 1st, Assault 1st, ACA (2 Cts)
NOT GUILTY - Assault on a law enforcement officer
NOT GUILTY VERDICTS
- Co Counsel NOT GUILTY - Murder 2, Robbery 1, ACA (2 Cts)
NOT GUILTY - Rape (3 Cts), Sodomy (4 Cts), Robbery 1, Burglary 1, ACA (8 Cts) First DNA Jury Trial -
                          Jackson Co., MO

GREAT RESULTS
- Jury Trial - Lead Attorney

Murder 1 - convicted of Murder 2
    Murder 2 - convicted of voluntary manslaughter
    Murder 2 - Hung Jury
    Murder 2, Robbery 1, ACA (2 Cts) - Hung Jury
    Felony Murder, Assault 1 (2 Cts), ACA (2 Cts), Attempted Robbery 1 - Not Guilty of Assaults and ACA's, Hung Jury, Defendant pled to CCW 1 yr concurrent with parole revocation
    Assault 1 (2 Cts), ACA (2 Cts) - Defendant plead during jury deliberations, 10 yrs suspended with 120 days of shock time
    Trafficking Drugs 2 - Hung Jury, Prosecutor Dismissed Charge
    Robbery 1 (2 Cts), ACA (2 Cts) - Hung Jury, Defendant pled to probation
    Robbery 1 - Hung Jury, Defendant received 12 yr suspended sentence Robbery 2, 120 days Shock time and probation
    Tampering 1 - Dismissed after Jury selection

OTHER GREAT RESULTS

Murder 1 (2 Cts), ACA (2 Cts) - Defendant found guilty at 1st trial, appealed and conviction set aside, pled to 15 yrs concurrent on all charges just prior to retrial, First time state's immunity law used in a criminal case
    Murder 1 - Dismissed day of Prelimiary Hearing
    Sodomy (4 Cts) - Dismissed day of Trial

I have to say...seeing this guy's track record makes me sick to my stomach.  How the $%&*&^ can he be proud of getting people off of rape and sodomy charges?  Hell has a special place for men willing to defend monsters.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: November 01, 2011, 10:27:08 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/11/comparing-susan-smith-to-deborah.html
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Comparing Susan Smith to Deborah Bradley

This is was interesting and well written.  Thanks for sharing.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #853 on: November 01, 2011, 10:36:46 PM »

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr-the-uncle-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-voluntarily-talks-to-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story

The Uncle of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Voluntarily Talks to Kansas City Police
He backed up Lisa's mom's story that she was passed out drunk the night her daughter disappeared

Leigh Moody Anchor

8:19 p.m. CDT, November 1, 2011

An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours today. He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

::snipping2::

WOW so now Phillip was at the house too.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #854 on: November 01, 2011, 10:39:07 PM »

How many freakin' people did this kidnapper walk by that night?  sheesh!

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #855 on: November 01, 2011, 10:45:27 PM »

I think he is the father just based on her appearance. 

IMO, baby Lisa looks just like him -- especially the eyes and nose/nostrils:

O/T - I saw this pic today of Carl and Terry Probyn (Jaycee Dugard case)

...and it reminded me of this photo:

Startling similarities between those two pics.  I remember several monkeys speculating how "fishy" their body language is.  And it is.  Just as it is in the Probyn pic.  In the Probyn case their child was kidnapped.  As for the DB & JI, the truth remains to be seen.  But it's interesting to see two genuinely grieving parents (Probyns) not showing each other much physical support.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: November 01, 2011, 10:46:33 PM »

How many freakin' people did this kidnapper walk by that night?  sheesh!
My thoughts exactly...good grief, come on people......this is getting to strange and crazy, no kidnapper would have felt like he could enter this home and steel a baby with this many people in the home.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: November 01, 2011, 10:48:10 PM »

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr-the-uncle-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-voluntarily-talks-to-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story

He backed up Lisa's mom's story that she was passed out drunk the night her daughter disappeared

Leigh Moody Anchor

An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours today. He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

OS

I wonder who else was in the house? Maybe there was a party...it does seem Megan is lying about that call too. All this can't be coincidence.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: November 01, 2011, 10:50:35 PM »

Leigh Moody Anchor

OS

Holy cow.  Why is this just NOW coming to light? 

And shame on DB for passing out with children and babies in the house.  It's one thing to drink and go to sleep, but to pass out?  Geez.  I feel sorry for those kids.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #859 on: November 01, 2011, 10:51:30 PM »

Is Phillip the brother that liked to party?  Someone posted pics of him several threads back.  MAybe DB and PN had a party after JI left for work. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.